Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Identity Crisis. [Spice!]

Started by Draconian, April 22, 2015, 02:06:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draconian

Candy?

That name was almost as weird as Card Trick.  Yuuki stared at the woman for a moment, looking around because she'd gotten so quiet. Did something serious happen? He frowned for a moment before his puzzle pieces fit and his eyes went wide with realization, "Ooooh, that's her name that I'm not supposed to know." Yuuki looked away for a moment, "I don't even really know what she is besides tiny and a kid." He shrugged, "Are you part of her gang? The gang leader if you will."

visualspice

Starlight winced. How was she going to explain that? The man seemed harmless, anyhow, and if what he said was true, he had helped Candy out. Or, in this case 'Card Trick'. She sighed and finally turned to regard him.

"I'll explain some details to you if you explain some details to me," she went on firmly, her tone completely no nonsense as he looked him dead in the eyes.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Yuuki looked at the woman, even leaned in a little after she told him to explain some details. And waited. And blinked a few times. Pursed his lips. "Details... About the night?" Yuuki had ways of getting out of being tied up - to a chair of all things, so easily breakable.  He shook the hair from his face and winced when he leaned too far to the side.

His torso got an accusatory look for a moment before he began to speak. "I already told you about what happened during the night. Want me to repeat it with smaller words? We parted ways, I passed out and now I'm here. The guy looked like me. Brownish skin, the same tattoos. I don't know where Card Trick is because I passed out. Getting stabbed hurts." Yuuki frowned, at realizing he was painting himself as the culprit, since he'd already disposed of the body. "I don't know what details you're looking for because you haven't asked for anything specific."

visualspice

Sighing, she realized she wasn't going to get too far with this.
"Okay, I'll go first," she went on, giving him a pointed look. "I am Card Trick's friend. And as her friend, I'm concerned about her."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Draconian

Yuuki just stared, giving her a long look. Still confused.  "I'm not sure what information you're looking for. I don't know where your friend is. She fucked off and I passed out and now I am here. Can you ask me a question please? I can answer questions. "

visualspice

Starlight looked at him impatiently. If he was toying with her, oh how she'd love to torture him until he screamed. But as it was, he was still an innocent, and she was trying very hard not to pass judgement on him too quickly.

Setting her jaw, she gave a curt nod.

"I can see you must be jarred by all that happened, but is there anything.. anything else you can recall about what Card Trick was up to? Or who the man was she was after, the one.." she went on, gesturing to Yuuki's body. "That looks just like you. Candy- er.. Card Trick hasn't come back. And I'm concerned. She knows she's not to go out like this alone."

Draconian

Yuuki just watched her and let his head fall forward, sighing heavily. "Why would I know that? She wanted to get the guy 'cause he was bad or something. He snuck up on her and I took care of him." His clothing was itchy and he wiggled his fingers, growing irritated and tired. He just wanted to go home and sleep. Hopefully he had his key to the house on him somewhere. "I passed out and now I'm here. I don't know where she is.  If you would like me to help you look for her, fine, but the longer I'm here with you - while you're here with me - your little friend is out there alone."

visualspice

Starlight felt her heart drop. The man was right, and it appeared she was getting no where with this. She walked away, leaving him in silence for but a moment before she appeared, knife in hand, and soon she cut him free.

"Help me search for her then," she asked him gently, violet eyes searching for his. "It would mean a lot to me. As her friend."

Draconian

Oh god.

She was going to slit his throat and discard the body.

Yuuki squeezed his eyes shut when she returned only for them to snap open when his hands were freed. His bright blue eyes stared into her violent ones and he stood up, only to grunt quietly and hold his side where he'd been stabbed. He'd forgotten about that. After a few moments of getting his breath unhitched her nodded down at her. "Well, let's go Card Trick's Friend. If she's as much trouble as you say she is she could be up to anything."

Maybe she just took the long way home. Yuuki hoped so, the kid was cute and deserved much better than the lot in life she'd been dealt.

visualspice

Starlight smirked at his nick name but was soon focused on his wound. SHe quickly frowned.
"That.."s he went on, pointing to it. "Will probably need bandaged up. Maybe even stitched." She sighed and moved away from him, and moved to pull out purple thread and a needle from her drawer.
"I'm pretty proficient at this." And she didn't go into any more details than that as she moved to sit on the end of her bed, which, if he were to observe, was rather fancy and everythingi n her room seemed to be sparkly, and revolved around a theme about stars.

Draconian

Yuuki looked at the wound, giving a quiet grunt before nodding. "Yeah, probably," and he'd do it as soon as he was able, though the angle was awkward he'd had worse.

Then the woman got up and he followed her around her room with his eyes. Finally he took in the room and looked between her and the room. A theme'd room. There were two kinds people that had theme'd rooms. Prostitutes and children. This lady wasn't a children.

"You're proficient at stitching people up?" Yuuki said softly before he put his hand to his side. Shame washed over him, knowing she would see at least some part of his tattoo's. Would she know what they meant? Probably not, but the idea was still there and it made his heart race and the back of his neck tingle. "I guess if you're the leader of some kids trying to fight crime then... Yeah, I bet you're pretty good at stitching people up."

visualspice

Making no comment on his presumptions, she studied the wound. "You'll need to take your shirt off so I can have a better look."

Draconian

Yuuki hesited, taking a breath before he pulled his shirt off, his hair fluffing every which way, wincing when he pulled at the wound. A quiet grunt and he stood there, topless, presenting the angry wound to his temporary doctor and hoped to all the gods in the sky she didn't know what the tattoos meant. "Alright, Doc, give it to me!"

visualspice

But she didn't give it to him,a nd it was only when his shirt was removed that she knew exactly who Candy had gone after.
"I'm gonna kill her!" STarlight exclaimed, suddenly shooting to her feet. If he wasn't who he claimed to be and Candy was after the real tattooed freak, she knew it could mean the difference between life and death for Candy the more seconds ticked away on the clock.

Draconian

"Why?"

Yuuki frowned, tilting his head, "I killed him. I beat the shit out of him and then dropped him off a cliff," he said - not going into detail about how this cliff appeared and how Yuuki dropped him off of it, pushing a hand through his hair and moving to tug his shirt back on. If she wasn't going to stitch him up with ugly purple thread then he was going to pull that shirt on. It was bad enough he was now topless, but if she suspected him then that was worse.

"Maybe she just wants to be alone? How long has she been gone?"

visualspice

She flinch at his memories, but shook her head and grabbed his wrist.
"Sit. Ill tend to your wound and explain." but she couldn't get past his tatoos. Why were they nearly... Identical?

Draconian

Yuuki frowned for a moment and looked at her, looked at her hand on his wrist and sighed, holding his shirt at his side. Then he sat. "Are you telling me to explain or are you going to explain something to me?" He rubbed at his neck after dropping his shirt on his lap and sighed.

visualspice

Starlight sighed.
"Though I have a lot of questions to ask you, I'll hold off. Right now... Candy's my concern."
She moved to sit near to him, inspecting the wound before ensuring it was clean before holding out a piece of leather for him.

"Here, bite onto this. Stitching... isn't exactly a fun feeling, if you know what I mean. Especially when it's to stitch close some flesh."

Draconian

Candy was his concern too.

Okay, not really, but she had been afraid and run off and it was okay that she'd left him in the rain. He hadn't known he got stabbed, how was she to know that?

Yuuki looked at the leather for a moment, confused.

Bite onto it? Yuuki fleetingly remembered a few wounds but obediently - he didn't want to argue  - he set it between his teeth and waited for the familiar sting of being stitched up.

visualspice

Starlight looked at him apologetically as she held the needle to the wound and mouthed softly her apologies before beginning to press the needle through his flesh, as she bound him up. The job was as neat as it could be, and when she was done, she secured her stitching with a tight knot and bit the end of the string off with her teeth before setting the needle aside on a star themed end table as she sighed and looked him over. Then she offered out her hand for him to give back the leather.

"There, now you at least won't bleed out all over the place." And she paused a moment, studying him before asking, "How ya feeling? Think you can stand now or do you feel too much pain?"