Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello mister goatman ||Mephistel||

Started by SilmeriaElemred, March 30, 2016, 02:15:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilmeriaElemred

''Okay.'' Cassiopeia replied with another yawn and climbed off the chair, bringing the used dishes to the counter. She then walked towards the straw bed and laid down on it after taking a look at the fireplace. The embers were small but the warmth was good. It was fine to let it burn out in there. ''I usually wake up around dawn. But will wait thistime with heading to the city until you are awake.'' she assured.

Mephistel

He nodded at the girl, the headed to sleep himself. As he closed his eyes, his branches like horns bend over him, like some sort of protective cocoon. It wasn't long before he would fall asleep, in this lonely shack. But not so lonely, Cassie was there too.

The wind would blow against the wooden walls, but to no avail, the two beings inside protected as they drift to dreamland.

SilmeriaElemred

Sunlight entered the shack the following morning through the holes in the curtain. Cassie had been awake already for a while though. Getting water from the well and some new berries and nuts from the bushes.

Last night's dishes were cleaned and the table was set with the little bit that was left. Now it was waiting for Grey to wake up.

Mephistel

Grey eventually opened his eyes as the morning light came in. Slowly stretching himself, his branches like horns straightening back into place as he looked around, yawning a little. It took him a little while to remember yesterday's event.

He found Cassie, waiting for him apparently.

-Oh...good morning...did you sleep well?-

He asked softly as he got back up on his hooves.

SilmeriaElemred

Cassie nodded. ''I slept alright. Ready for your big tour through the town?'' the girl asked with a grin. Moving her legs a little bit back and forth while sitting on the chair. ''I displayed the food on the table that we have left. After eating we can walk to Arca.''

Mephistel

Grey nodded, smiling.

-Yes, of course, I'm eager to see the town!-

He said. He sat at the table, then began to eat for his breakfast, waiting for Cassie to join  him before actually starting. Enjoying food was one of the greatest pleasure one could have and he was one to love food. It didn't take very long before he was done.

-Ready when you are.-

He said with a smile.

SilmeriaElemred

Cassie did not eat much but packed what she had not finished. She did wanted to show Grey the city but after that she had her message delivery routine as well and bringing letters to people.

Outside she took a deep breath of fresh air. The day thus far seemed nice enough. And hopefully it would stay that way for the rest of it. This shack was not exactly waterproof anymore not to mention she did not have another pair of clothes.