Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Blood and Scales [DragonSong]

Started by Fukurou, June 09, 2016, 09:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fukurou

"Right, I understand. I will let you go soon. I would just like to go over a few more things, ask you a couple more questions, maybe run a couple of tests--"

"Rylzyr," Zaryn said softly as he placed a hand on his cousin's shoulder. "Enough with the tests and shit. Just let the poor girl go home, alright?"

"I--alright." Rylzyr let out a long sight as he gingerly set his quill down on the table. "Bryn and I will be leaving for Cerenis very soon, so I'm afraid we won't be around for you to call on if you run into any trouble. However, if you are ever in need of my assistance, don't hesitate to send me a letter or stop by."

DragonSong

"Yes." Ally smiled and hurriedly got to her feet, holding a hand out to him with a smile. "Yes, thank you. Thank you so much, really, I don't know how I can repay you."

Fukurou

"There's not much you can do to repay me, but if I'm ever in the need of an alchemist I may come to you for a favor."

Zaryn let out a sharp snicker as he rested his gaze on Ally. "That's his way of saying don't worry about it. So yeah, don't worry about it, sweetheart!"

"Oh! Before you leave," Rylzyr said as he went fishing through his satchel. He pulled out a small burlap bag and placed it on the table in front of Ally. "Take this. These are the same magicka salts I used in the alchemy circle. They're pretty self-explanatory; in order to activate them they must come in contact with magic, so casting any spell on them should work. They will absorb the raw magicka within the spell and store the energy for future use. They're quite versatile and very handy but they're also very expensive and incredibly hard to come by so please careful on how you use them."

DragonSong

"Thank you. Again." She smiled and scooped the bag up, glancing inside and nodding as she attempted to familiarize herself briefly with the materials.

"Please, if you ever need my help feel free to call on my." She hesitated a moment, then spontaneously moved forward and wrapped her arms around Rylzyr in a grateful, heartfelt hug.

Fukurou

Rylzyr was taken aback slightly by Ally's embrace, but his startled expression quickly morphed into a smile as he wrapped his arms around her and reciprocated her hug.

"It was my pleasure," he said.

DragonSong

She smiled and pulled away, nodding to him. "Well, thank you. And Bryn, tell her I'll have the clothes sent back as soon as I can."

She glanced at Zaryn, considered a moment, then asked, "Would you like to accompany me home? Or are you more comfortable staying with your cousin?"

Fukurou

Zaryn's eyes danced between the two before setting on Ally.

"I think I'd like to stay here for a bit. Do some catching up."

DragonSong

"Very well." She dipped into a shallow curtsy with a smile. "Thank you both, again."

Fukurou

"No problem," Rylzyr said. "Don't hesitate to send me a letter if you need anything. Oh, and please do take care."

"See ya around, sweetheart!" Zaryn said with a smile.