Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Scouring the Tomes in search for the greater spirit [Open]

Started by Scythe-Nova, June 03, 2012, 04:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

It had been days now since Marius began his search in the library inside the Temple of Malai he was holed up in a secluded area of the library for privacy and large stacks of tomes and books were spread out of the area as he sat in a large chair and reading through a large tome, Marius had dark circles under his eyes from the lack of rest but thanks to Ignis powers he had not collapsed from exhaustion.

Igins:"I have returned with the books you requested"

Ignis said as it floated into the area carrying a stack of books that Ignis placed next to Marius on the table, Ignis then looked at Marius and waited for a response from its master.

Marius:"Yes good work Ignis, is there something more you would like to say?"

Ignis:"Yes, my powers can keep you going for another day or two but if you do not eat and rest you will die"

Marius:"... Fine have it your way!"

Marius shouted as he got up from the chair and marched out of the secluded area and called for a keeper of the library and told him that no one were to touch his work area unless they wanted to be victims to his wrath. He then made his way out of the library and down towards the nearest inn, when he finally arrived he threw up the door and marched to the counter where the innkeeper were standing before slamming down a stack of gold coins on the counter.

-"I need food and a lot of it."

He said with a coarse voice and looking at the inkeeper with his intimidating Hawk yellow eyes before marching up to a table in the corner and sitting down on the chair, He imediately began massageing his temples with his hands looking extremely annoyed as he grumbled to himself.