Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Desert (M)

Started by visualspice, December 01, 2012, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"I'm pretty sure yyou'd say that even if it were lady of bacon."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"Well, you do have some meaty thighs."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She smirked.
"But of course. You can't kick was if you don't got the muscle from experience."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"And a nice round bottom," he snorted, examining her form appreciatively.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She rolled her eyes.
"That also comes with the territory." And though her eyes sparkled some with mirth, her expression sobered.
"I... had a lot of men agree. Some lucky enough to survive until morning.... others... They didn't last the night."

Lion

"I lasted for several weeks.  I think I did pretty well. What do you say?" he said, smirking at her, a hand running gently along the outside of her thigh.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave a small smile.
"Well.. you're different."

Lion

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I don't know, maybe you're part animal? Or reptile. Those eyes of yours... can you honestly keep a straight face and claim to be a man?"

Lion

"I've never been anything else.  I feel as any other man does, I think," he said.  "Do you see scales on my flesh?  Am I growing claws and fangs?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She studied his features then told him simply, "Yes."

Lion

Baring his teeth and flicking his tongue at her, Radimir quickly leaned forward and trapped her lips with his.  He pulled away with a loud smack.  "Is that detrimental to my case?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She nodded.
"Of course." but as she smiled at him, a part of her looked sad.

Lion

"Why the solemnity, Zarrah?  What is troubling you?" Radimir found himself asking. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Oh? You'd ask that as I smile?" she went on, dropping her gaze and letting a few fingers stroke up his arm.

Lion

"Yes.  This is not the first time that it's happened.  So it makes me curious.  Why are you so somber?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Sighing, she told him, "I've just got a lot on my mind. And here in the desert are too many memories."

Lion

"I think I understand.  I know I do in fact," he said, then looked to the stars again.  "To think a sandstorm swept us up and brought us back.  Perhaps for reflection.  Perhaps to start over.  I don't want to stay here anymore than you do.  I still want to leave.  With you hopefully."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She pursed her lips in thought.
"I do wonder it's purpose... Though I fear the answer might be as simple as we're cursed to remain."

Lion

"Is anything ever so simple?  I won't refute it.  But I do wonder what the gods have in store for us.  I wonder if it was my destiny that my clan be destroyed the way it was, but that...man" -carefully avoiding the word 'monster'- "If that is what was meant, then I can only wonder as to why.  Should we be rebuilt?  Would you join me as my queen?"

He was only teasing, but he still glanced at her as he asked the question.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn