Started by Rhindeer, April 07, 2018, 11:10:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Are you crazy? The lake's frozen."

"Yeah, but it only like just froze. It's still all thin."

"But it's frozen. It's freezing!"

"Ya sayin' yer scaaaared?"

"No, it's just...you're going to get sick."

Standing at the edge of the lake, atop a small ledge overlooking it, Siobhan turned and gave the other three Adhara with her a look. She huffed, hands on her hips, and looked down her nose at them. Being up there made her feel very tall, so she may as well take advantage. "You're sayin' that like I'm the only one gonna do this. I'm tellin' ya, this is an initiation. A tradition! All Adhara do it at the first freeze. Proves yer toughness!"

"I think you're just being crazy, Siobhan."

"I think yer all just bein' wusses."

"Seriously, I've never heard of this being part of any sort of initiation thing."

"Really?" Siobhan scrunched up her face. "Rose told me last year it totally was, that I was the only one hadn't done it."

"Rose was probably pranking you."

Siobhan frowned, thinking back. Rose had been laughing an awful lot...

"Whatever. Look, I'll even go first, just to prove it ain't no thing, ya buncha cowards!"

"Siobhan, I really think you shouldn't--!"

But Siobhan had already yanked off her clothes, tossing the garments to her horrified companions, and before they could cry out another warning, she shouted out, "Watch!" before she hopped off the ledge--

And landed on her bare ass on the ice with a loud THUNK that had her rolling over in pain. "AWWWWFU--FUDGECRACKERS!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Eckhart_Von_Musel

Dee-Dee winced as Siobhan jumped, looking away when she heard her hitting the ice. After a few moments, the White Lily peered over the ledge. "Oh, good gravy." she thought, rolling her eyes. "Hang on, I'll be right down."

Shivering from the cold, Dee-Dee gingerly began to descend the ledge. "What am I even doing here?" she mused grumpily, nearly loosing her grip on a slick of ice. "I should be at home with Ulrich, not babysitting this dumbass."

After what turned out to be a nerve-wracking climb, Dee-Dee made it down safetly. "Siobhan!" she called out as she slowly began to walk towards her comrad. "Are you hurt? We tried to tell you!"

Rhindeer

Groaning pathetically, Siobhan curled up on her side, tears prickling her eyes. For several long moments, everything was white agony, but then a voice filtered through the shock.

Was she hurt?

They tried to tell her?

"No one told me it was froze!" she whimpered, now able to feel not just the pain, but also the cold of the ice, shocking against her skin. "I think I broke my butt! Am I gonna die?!"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Eckhart_Von_Musel

A strange look flickered on Dee-Dee's face- an odd mix between a smile and a grimace. "You didn't break your butt, Siobhan." she said dryly. "That crack has always been there. I think you'll be okay."

Dee-Dee offered the ginger girl an arm, intending to help her stand back up. "C'mon." she sighed. "Let's get you someplace warm."

Tags: