Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

I call to thee, o spirits! (Rina! HAH!)

Started by Anonymous, August 10, 2009, 01:37:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"Aye, twas not a good idea...Thine idea methinks tis a grand idea." Two women could be in such a manner of undress, there was nothing against it. Senka was a good woman in her opinion actually, she had a nice head on her shoulders, and she was a boon to have in such times. "Ah, prithee, add them to the pot if thou couldst." Dal told her as she added one more thing to the pot before she moved away from it so that Senka could add the chopped roots to the pot. When that was done, Dal let out a rather dramatic sigh as she moved away from it. "Goddess, tis too hot...I hope thou dost not find this bold, nor scandalous, but I must be out of this robe, and I wouldst not like to leave this so..." Dal began to pull at her robe, at first slow as she pulled it up past her knees and waist. The woman was wearing pants beneath her robe, though they were thin breeches that hugged her body, showing off her curved hips and luscious thighs.

The robe kept going up, and soon it it was off her head and was being folded by the woman and placed on a nearby empty counter. The only thing that really covered her very ample bosoms was a a simple strip of cloth wrapped around her chest, covering her nipples from sight. The poor piece of cloth was perhaps a little too small, and what lay within the confines of the band seemed to strain against the material. Her caramel coloured skinned was thinly glazed with her perspiration, giving her a rather beautiful shine. Dal was not a very overweight woman, most the fat had been evenly distributed, though it was obvious her hips and her breasts, had received quite a bit of the fat. She had a slight jiggle in her bosom and her rear as she walked to the stove to peek into the pot.

"Ah, tis perfect, and tis a lot cooler in here now." Dal said with a content smile, getting a wooden spatula and beginning to stir the content of the pot carefully. Already it was starting to thicken up, soon she would add the last ingredients, it would become the smooth lotion, and they would be prepared for the worst!

Anonymous

It was uncomfortably hot in the small room, but it was a small price to pay for her brilliant plan. She ran her hand across her brow, wiping the sweat away. Her pale skin was starting to flush a pale pink from the heat. She could feel the sweat starting to form, a drop sliding down her spin. Very attractive.

The entropymacer moved closer to the pot, making a face at the heat, dropping her roots into the boiling water, "Oh, don't worry about it. I don't mind at all. I might join you..." Her voice trailed off, getting distracted by all of Dal's creamy skin. The medium had a lush body, all sweet curves and feminine softness. Just the way Senka liked them.

The other woman stripping seemed to be a signal that it was alright to strip down. She wiped her hands off, then started to undo her top. Senka's frame was slender and lithe. She lacked the womanly curves of Dal, a fact she was painfully aware of. Her breasts were small and perky, wrapped only in a simple white cloth. She didn't need much to contain them.

Sliding her pants off, Senka had a body closer to her brothers then Dal's. Damn elven ancestors. Tattoos and scars covered most of her skin, some dark, a few white against her pale skin. Even her belly button was decorated in an elaborate scar design and had a delicate piercing in it.

Getting close to the pot again, Senka glanced inside, wrinkling her nose, "It smells interesting. What comes next?" Doing her best to be casual about it, Senka maneuvered herself closer to the medium. If Dal didn't like girls, Senka wouldn't push, but it didn't hurt to test the waters.

Anonymous

Dal couldn't remember a time when the kitchen had been so heated, or the last time she actually had a friend to help her out in it. It was always nice to have more hands around to help her with it. "Nay, if thou findst the heat too unbearable. Tis only us females." The medium told her with a good natured smile on her face. She didn't honestly see anything wrong with it, they were two women who were alone and in a very heated room. This was platonic after all. If she had known that Senka had such feelings for her, she really would have probably said otherwise.

Dal didn't say anything, nor....well, no one could see her eyes, but she didn't bat her eyes when the woman removed her clothing. She noticed that Senka wasn't like a regular Thanatos. It was very apparent now that she had not been given the same amount of...attention by the Goddess in her physical creation. Dal wasn't scarred like Senka was, her body was clean of any scars, but her body was covered with the beautiful and intricate ancient designs, all of which were white tattoos that snaked around her body.

"T'would be more appropriate to say vile, but that shalt change with the last ingredients." She told the woman, smiling at her as she began to mix a few more ingredients into the pot. "We shalt add a few things, pinch of dye, and then it shalt simmer for a while." She added a dash of a pinkish liquid, which turned the entire thing pink as well. It was also turning into a thicker substance as well, starting to look more like a lotion as well.

"Thine assistance Senka hath been a most grateful welcome. Though thine brother at first brought worry, I hath seen that he and thou hath such a wonderful connection, and that there be nothing to fear nor worry." She had her doubts at first, but there was nothing to worry about now. He would not become a vengeful spirit, he was lovable and a good natured soul, something so rarely seen. "And I thank thee once more for accompanying me on this most adventurous occasion." Show bowed her head slightly in respect to the woman. "Thou art truly a noble person." Maybe Dal was laying it on a little thick, but she wanted the woman to know she was truly welcome on this ship. It wasn't a glamorous lifestyle, and sometimes it was warning people of a bad crop, a ship wreck, or even just a bad storm, but it was about helping people mostly.

There may not be glory and rewards, but she was not squandering the gift that the Goddess had given to her.

Anonymous

It was blisteringly hot in the small room. Senka was just glad that the scent of the lotion would overpower any smell should would be giving off. The mention of both being females caused Senka to flinch internally. Dal was a good little Thanatai. Damn. Though Senka didn't want to give up that last silver of hope.

"It is pretty bad." She laughed, "I'm glad that we wont have to go around reeking. It's not very flattering to a girls ego to send monsters fleeing in terror at my scent." Though at least it was turning a prettier color. Senka liked the pink color.

She turned away to get some water, all the sweating making her thirsty. The tattoos across her back were the most impressive, a artful blending of black and white ink in an intricate pattern. Down her spine were a row of piercings, delicate barbells.

"There is no reason to worry about Zoran. I know it must seem strange." Senka took a long drink of the water, "Want some? I don't know why Zoran is the way he is, but he's never been violent. I don't know if it's because of our bond or what. But you have nothing to fear from him, besides his occasional attempt to see you naked."

Senka blushed slightly, giving a small laugh at Dal's praise, "I am not that wonderful. I'm glad that I can help. Honestly, I have nothing better to do."

Anonymous

For Dal, even the thought of being with a man was a strange one. She had been raised as most Thanatai were raised, with the thought of giving to the Goddess new life. Homosexuality was looked down upon, but she had heard of men and women even...skirting the laws so to speak. She didn't try to think on it, but she was more concerned with the Gift that the Goddess has given her. It was a strange though really, but as she saw it, the Goddess didn't want her to give life, she wanted her to protect it and save it. Therefore, she got these visions, and she was able to do so much with her powers.

She just never had taken the time to be a woman.

"Aye, thou spake the truth, t'would rather they run and I still smell good." She did take the time to be beautiful, or at least...have pride in her appearance. Some things were hard to break, and she was proud of the body the Goddess had given her. She was prouder of her soul of course, but all the tattoos, so intricate and creative, were all her expression to the Goddess. Dal realized she was complicated and that she was a bit of a paradox. Didn't bother her much though!

Dal smiled and nodded, moving over to get some water from the woman. "Zoran tis just a spirit, he art an easy one to deal with. I believe that with thou influence, he hath been stopped from turning malevolent." She told the woman with a smile. Dal had to reach up however and pull her cloth up a bit to uncover her eyes and look at the tattoos and the piercings on Senka. "Thou may have been born on the mainland, but thy soul is Thanati." Dal spoke warmly before pulling her blindfold down once more. "Thou hath some very impressive designs Senka. T'is great to look upon."

Anonymous

It really wasn't fair. Dal jiggled delightfully as she moved, her ample curves straining against the fabric of her underwear. Senka sighed, looking Dal over then down at her own lean body, "Sometimes I hate my elven ancestry." Her hands slid down her sides, pouting, "I could pass for an adolescent boy."

She smiled at Dal, "I agree. Just because I am going to be running from monsters doesn't mean I don't want to feel pretty." She was a vain creature and she made no means to hide it. Senka hadn't covered herself in tattoos and scar patterns for no reason. Many of them were mythical in nature, symbols of the Goddess and necromancy, blended in with other artistic designs.

"Really? I would like to think I am a help at least. I feel very blessed to have him in my life." She glanced away, feeling awkward, "Sometimes I wish I hadn't stolen his life from him. That he could have been my brother in flesh as well as spirit."

The next comment had Senka's pale skin flushing and she smiled, "Oh, I was born on the islands. My mother met my father there. I just got much of her mainland looks. But thank you all the same. I often feel like a foreigner in my own city, just because of my looks." She traced along one of the designs along her belly, "I like them. I am proud of them."

Anonymous

Dal didn't much mind her own body, sometimes she wished she were a bit thinner, but at least she wasn't too ridiculous looking. A man had called her luscious once, and another had referred to her as plump, which made her feel like a pig that was ready to be spit roasted over a fire. Not very appealing, but luscious had at least been a generally nice sounding compliment. She did like the fact that she had nice hips and well endowed breasts however, her mother had said she was perfect for children. "Thou just needst to fill out, thy shouldst hope thy father's side starts to show through."

"Thou maketh an excellent point." She told her friend, smiling, feeling that she had done a lot of smiling around this woman. That was by far a bad thing though, she liked that she was able to feel happy, that she wasn't so sullen and dramatic as she usually was. "We of the fairer sex shouldst always be proud of the looks we doth inherit, and if we may improve them with a good lotion, the better!" The lotion would give her a much healthier look, and she knew that her tattoos would shine and almost have a glow to them naturally afterward.

"Thou art blessed to have him with thee, a spirit to have bonded with thee is a boon from Her." Perhaps, in some way, Dal was actually a little jealous of the woman. She definitely thought the girl was lucky to have her brother's spirit with her. "He doth live on however, and despite his lack of corporeal body, he doth get around quite alright." He even liked to read, and as she had said, would try to compliment her, so he still held onto his earthly ambitions.

Dal smiled warmly at the Entropist. "Thou shouldst know that thou art always welcome in the land of your ancestors, dear Senka. The spirits know thee, and they accept thou and thine brother. Thou art also a welcome friend in mine company any time!" She looked upon the woman, a slight expression of admiration. Her own tattoos were a lot more to do with the Goddess' blessing and breaking the barrier between life and death. "They art truly a work of art."

Anonymous

Senka gave a short laugh, looking down at her thin form, "Somehow, I feel like it's a little late to hope for some tits and ass. I'm stuck with concave breasts and stick legs." Senka really didn't have to worry about anyone calling her plump. Though she had been mistaken for a boy more times then she really wanted to admit too.

She wasn't as bad as she acted, but she had a slender, lean frame that heavily favored her elven mother. There was little fat and less curve on her. She did her best with corsets and some helpful padding, but there was only so much one could do.

"Exactly. Nothing wrong with feeling pretty." She beamed at Dal, striking a silly pose. Her smiled faltered a little at the mention of Zoran, "Yes. I mean, I love having him. But...I feel guilty. That I stole his life from him." She gave a small, somewhat bitter chuckle, "He can't have a real life. Fall in love, raise a family. He can only watch through me. Or flirt with a pretty medium."

Her smile came back, "They are beautiful, aren't they? Zoran designed them. He is a talented artist." Senka had stolen his life from him, so she felt it was only fair he could chose what she did with her flesh.

Anonymous

The crudeness of her language made the cheeks of poor Dal turn darker in colour. However, she was able to smooth it over and stop the blush from spreading too far. In this particular state of undress, Dal would probably turn her whole body into a different colour from blushing. "Thou...mightst be able to change thine body?" Dal tried to sound hopeful, at least, as best she could, but it was a little difficult. Senka was probably quite right about her comment, and well...it wasn't her fault after all. The body her parents had created for her unfortunately wasn't like the regular Thanati.

Dal had probably found a rather excellent medium, no pun intended. She was not overly fat, nor was she slender and lithe. People seemed to like it, at least, a few of the visitors from across the sea did. A lot of the sailors who came into port when she was around would whistle and some even made some...pretty lewd comments toward her. However, she ignored them, men who simply could not control their own bodies. Though they meant little to the Thanati, bodies were still important, they still held meaning, and they were still gifts from the Goddess.

"Thou doth allow him to still experience life Senka, though he may not be able to feel it with his own body...but he still may experience, and he may still feel it." There was a blush on her face though from the talk of flirting with a pretty medium. She was pretty sure she knew what she meant by that particular comment. The idea of Zoran being interested in her in such a way was...it wasn't disturbing, but it was unfamiliar to say the least.

Dal put on some thick gloves and took the pot from the stove, placing it on the rock counter top to cool. She placed it on a special device that would secure it, and the lid to the counter, so it wouldn't splash around or accidentally slip off the counter and make a mess. The person who had designed this special holder was absolutely terrific, and she was very grateful that someone had the same problem she did with cooking on a ship.

"Verily he art a wonderful artist. I art amazed by how talented he is." She admired the designs on her flesh, rather surprised that Zoran had designed them all on his own. The two of them were quite lucky to have each other, for Zoran to be able to create such beautiful works of art, and for Senka to allow them to be put onto his body. Her body was his canvas, she was the testament to his life, to his creativity, and she was the vessel so he could express himself. Even in his death, Zoran was still able to leave something for the world to see.

Anonymous

Senka was amused at Dal's reaction to her comments. She knew she was rather vulgar and just didn't care. She just wasn't one to worry over such things, "I doubt it. I could try eating more and getting fat, but that though appeals to me even less then just being flat."

She had been raised on an island of dark skinned, plump people that tended to come up to her chin. Senka had always wished she could look like they did, wished her pale skin would darken instead of burn in the sun, that she didn't tower over most of the islanders. But it wasn't too be and she tried to not dwell. Her odd hair and odder eyes didn't help matters any either.

"I suppose that is true. It just....seems so unfair." Senka shook her head, trying to dispel the thoughts. It couldn't be changed and her brother seemed happy enough. Her fingers played over the jeweled stub in her belly, smiling down at her skin. She really was a work of art, "He is amazing, isn't he?" Many of the designs even helped her channel her magic, giving her better control over her powers.

"What else needs to be done to the lotion? Or do we just have to wait for it to cool now?"

Anonymous

"Thou wouldn't want to get unhealthy and develop any sort of complications mine friend." Dal actually considered herself very thankful that despite her...luscious body, she hadn't developed any sort of problems from it. She was physically capable, she wasn't the strongest woman in the world, but she sailed BY HERSELF, and had done so for quite a long time. Not to mention she drank a good amount of tea that helped to purify her mind and body, keep her rejuvenated, and to clear her mind when times got difficult.

Luckily that didn't happen too much. She usually had the tea for the health and the taste as well. Tea was always very delicious, no matter what kind. It didn't matter if she added anything to it, like a bit of honey, sugar, or milk, it was delicious all the time. Senka would learn that particular thing about her now during their little trip, that the medium just loved to have tea.

"The Goddess had her reasons for thou to take thine brother's life. Perhaps she saw that thou wouldst also die within the womb, p'raps thine brother spoke with her and to preserve thine life, gave his own. These things art mysterious in their ways, and thou shouldst remember that thy live, and thou brother doth live because of thee." She smiled happily at the woman, trying to help cheer her up. She didn't like to say that the Goddess worked in mysterious ways, but there was always a reason for what she did.

"Truly, his artistic capabilities art unparallelled to some of the living." If she ever wanted to add another tattoo, she would look into getting a design from Zoran. He had a lot of beautiful talent, and she would actually feel honoured to have something designed from the Other World on her skin. No doubt it might also help her powers out, he would have some knowledge no doubt, not only because of his studying habits but also because his closeness to the Other World and the spiritual knowledge that lay within it.

"Aye, once it cools, it shalt finish the process on its own. Then I shalt transfer to an earthenware jug, and it shalt sit and absorb a thin layer of age within the jug, then...it shalt be complete." She spoke to Senka as she got her robe and pulled it on over her head. "Now, mine perspiring body doth sayeth I shouldst go and have a nice walk on deck, get a little fresh air. Doth thou wish to join me?"

Anonymous

"Yeah. I think I'm just stuck looking more like my brother then I would like." Maybe it was some weird punishment for stealing Zoran's life. She was forced to look like him. Senka pushed her sticky bangs back from her face and gave Dal a small smile, "Maybe. I just...I hope he didn't give his life for mine. I don't want that on my conscious. What's done is done I suppose."

She was more then happy to turn to more pleasant subjects. Talking about Zoran being dead always made Senka feel guilty, "He is amazing. My brother has some real talent. It just makes me sad I only have so much skin." There was real pride in her voice.

It was sad so see all those luscious curves covered by a robe and Senka made a sad face for just a moment before starting to pull her own clothes on, covering up some of the tattoos, "That sounds lovely. I feel like I need a bath again after all this sweating." She gave Dal her back, the bodice she normally wore needed to get done up and Senka couldn't do it alone, "Could you lace me up please?"

Anonymous

Dal gave a small giggle as she thought about that. "Thy brother shapes thine body in his image. How appropriate." She didn't want to say it out loud really. Maybe it was punishment. Maybe she HAD stolen his life, moved his soul from his own body and took it over in the womb, and therefore...the body became female, but still had traces of male in it. That would be an awkward conversation, and Dal decided to push it from her mind, just as Senka was inclined to. This was probably for the best, the past couldn't be changed, and there was no sense mulling it over with 'what ifs' and 'what could bes.'

"Thou couldst always share his talent. I doth believe thou and he couldst become tattoo artists within Thanatos." Dal really was sincere when she said it. Many people would absolutely kill to have these tattoos on their skin. Maybe people might actually want to use her corpse when she died to be a servant. The idea to some mainlanders it was absolutely wicked and disgusting, but if the church itself wished to use your body when you were gone, it was almost an honour.

"Aye, tonight I shalt definitely settle mineself once more in the warm embrace of the liquid. If thou worries about some errant smell for the time being..." Dal almost looked...shy as she went into the wares and returned with two small green stalks with a leaf on the end of it. "Oh, of course..." She put the two sprigs down and helped the woman with the bodice, lacing her up carefully. She knew how much a pain these could be, and sort of dreaded her true ceremonial outfit. She barely wore it, because of how much trouble it was, and because it needed a second pair of hands. Once she was done lacing the bodice up for the woman, she took up the sprig and smiled at her.

"Rub this upon thine clothes, the sprig be filled with a fine juice that smells of lemons. When turned downside, the leaf acts much akin to a cloth, and can be applied to clothes. Thou shalt find that despite our sweaty work, we shalt still hath a nice fragrance." To demonstrate it, she turned the stalk upside down so the leaf was on the bottom. Already a lemon smell began to emanate from the plant. She ran it over her robe carefully, down her front, her sleeves, and gave a few swipes around her neck, and then dabbed it behind her ears once or twice. When she was done, she placed it into a small bucket of compost and gestured to her clothes. "They doth not stain the cloth either, the liquid leaves no trace, and therefore safe upon even the most delicate of cloth. I hath used it on silk before and seen nary a trace 'pon it."

Anonymous

Senka smiled at Dal, "Yes. He shapes it well I think." She loved her tattoos, scars and piercings. They were beautiful and so much a part of her now, "I've debated doing some fleshshaping, but I'm not sure." There was some beautiful things she could do, but it could be pricey and she was a little scared of letting someone melt and form her flesh and skin like it was wax.

"That's an idea if we ever settle down. Right now we move too much to really establish something like that. But he does have some real talent, doesn't he?" She waited as Dal did the laces up. It was a bit of a process, though thanks to her slender frame, she didn't have to lace the corset too tightly to give her some shape. She loved corsets, they actually made it look like she had some breasts.

The herb had a light lemon scent that really was pleasant. Senka took the sprig in her hands, looking it over, "My my. You do know a lot. This is a most useful plant. You seem to be quite skilled in keeping a nice scent." Senka applied the plant to the rest of her bodice, taking a deep breath of the scent.

Anonymous

"Aye...I wouldst not be one to go into flesh shaping..." While Dal didn't have an earthy connection with her body, it had still been a gift from the Goddess. She wasn't entirely sure that she liked the idea of having an earthly soul shape and change her very flesh, her very look, the look the Goddess had given to her. While she was okay with tattooing herself, she still wasn't sure about going all the way and drastically changing her look. She had said a prayer for every ear piercing, and for her tattoos, and the amount of praying to alter her flesh's shape and such would just be...too much in her opinion.

It wasn't that she wouldn't do it of course, but the more time she spent praying and having her body altered, she would have less time to use her gift of foresight. It was all relative.

Dal nodded, forgetting that the woman couldn't see her as she helped her with the laces. "He art quite an artist, and thou shouldst settle down and utilize his talents, if of course if he art willing." It was his choice of course, it was not up to any of them, it was all up to Zoran really. If he wanted to, Dal was sure that Senka would help him for sure. He would be a big hit no doubt with the people of Thanatos, the business that they could generate would no doubt be very comfortable for them.

Dal blushed slightly as she rubbed the back of her neck. "I thank thee...but after thou lives on a ship for most of thine life, thou learns tricks not to smell of salt and fish." Dal told her awkwardly, shrugging her shoulders slightly. It was a little embarrassing to admit, she would admit that she spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to smell better and get the fishy...salty sea smell off of her.

Anonymous

"It's so pretty, but it's a little intimidating." Senka thought the effects were beautiful and she was a little jealous of those who had the nerve to do it. She might if Zoran ever asked her too, but so far her brother hadn't. That might change once they got home and it was easier to get done.

Senka slid her hands down her corset, settling into it as Dal finished up her laces, "Thank you. And we might someday. I'm not sure either of us is ready to settling in one place yet. We are still young yet." And would be for a long time, thanks to her mothers elven blood.

"Yes. That is a good point. I wouldn't want to smell like fish all the time either. Though this seems to work wonders." Senka rubbed her thumb over the used leaf, "I shall have to remember this one." Smiling at Dal, then entropymancer gestured to the door, "Let's get out of this stifling room and air out a bit."

Anonymous

"Aye, quite intimidating." Dal could only agree with that particular sentiment. She wasn't sure about the beauty of it all, as a lot of the time her eyes were bound to such things, and her mind didn't always often wander to such ideas. Even though they had all this spirituality and religious understanding about life and the body, pain was still pain, and things could still hurt. Though they were very good at controlling the pain, the flesh sculptors that is, there was still very bad chances of...well...a lot of pain.

Dal giggled quietly as she thought about it. They did have a long time to live. "Mine apologies to thee, I forget sometimes that thou art not human, unlikes some of us who hath a finite time to accomplish so much."  Dal would get another body after this one failed and her soul was freed from the coil. However, her reincarnation could take place at any time, she could be gone for a hundred years, and there would be no guarantee that she would still have this unique gift available to her.

"Thou may plunder the pantry for this plant any time thy wishes if thou wants to have a fresh lemon smell. I also hath a nice vanilla smelling plant, and a very unique coconut scented one." Dal nodded as she started heading for the door, pulling it open and enjoying the cool breeze that suddenly carried into the kitchen. "Ah, that art a refreshing breeze...let us be off unto the bow of the vessel." The medium headed from the kitchen, climbing the stairs and onto the deck of the ship. Everything was perfect out here, she had no visions telling her about what rigging needed to be adjusted or changed, what part should be trimmed or given slack. She set about leaning on the railing, looking out onto the ocean with her blindfolded gaze. It wasn't too bad, she could still see a little bit but...

Everything was clear on the ocean. It was a rather nice day all in all, there was no storm in sight, and that meant the sea was calm, allowing their vessel to cleanly cut through the waters.

Anonymous

"Oh, I've got a finite amount of time. It's just a bit longer then a normal humans." She was only half-elven and would live maybe to be twice as old as a human if she was lucky.

"I promise you, if I start to smell like fish, I will plunder away." Senka was more then happy to head to the ship. It was even more sweltering inside the room with all her clothes back on and the cool breeze was so tempting.

Once on the deck, Senka took a moment to just feel cool. So refreshing after all that heat. After a moment, she moved  to join Dal, leaning against the railing, holding one pale arm out, "You know, no matter how much time I spend in the sun, I never seem to get any darker. So unfair."

Anonymous

"Tis more time than I hath, thou shouldst make sure to never waste what extra time thy hath." Even a few more years was more time than most people had. While Dal would never wish for immortality, she would perhaps like a few more years than she had already. However, that was not in the Goddess' plans, and that was okay by her.

"Thine skin be fine just as 'tis, there art people who prefer porcelain." Dal told the woman with a smile. She noticed that despite all the confidence that Senka had, she was still very self conscious about her body. It was funny, considering that she was from Thanatos, but her upbringing perhaps wasn't the same as Dal's own. Then again, her own wasn't the same as most people. Funny how that worked. They were two extraordinary Thanati weren't they?

"Tis a beautiful day out on the ocean...I hath been worried about that storm, but alas, with mine efforts, tis appears things are clear skies once more." Dal sighed happily as she gazed out over the sea. It was hard to see the world through her blindfold, but there was nothing wrong with what she could see. There were no darkspots on her blindfold, the light was all flowing through the fibres normally, which meant...no clouds, at least, no really dark ones.

"One day, I doth wish to see the waters of the Yorieq isles. I hath heard that swimming 'pon the shallow, warm waters art but a dream. Hath thy ever adventured such a distance before?" Dal's voice was slightly lost in a dreamy tone as she just thought about it. The waters around Thanatos were a little colder, and they weren't the tropical clearness that she heard Yorieq was.

It was certainly a thought, that one day she could see the splendours and wonders of the 'other side' of the world.

Anonymous

Senka nodded, strange eyes watching the water, "Mmmm. Yes. That is true." While she was raised to not revere the body like many on the continent did, Senka still had the vanity many Thanati did. She wished she had the curvy, pump, beautiful form and beautiful dark skin so prized on the islands.

"I suppose. Though, at least I was blessed with good hair." The bangs were dark, but the rest of her long hair was a pure, solid, natural white. She didn't need to dye it to achieve the color, "But sun kissed skin is so pretty. Oh well."

The comment about Yorieq got another longing sigh from Senka, "I never made it that far. But I wish I could have. The water there is supposed to be so warm, with beaches of white sand and I heard the water is so blue." Maybe someday. Senka had stuck mostly to the eastern side of the continent, not wanting to be too far from Thanatos.

"Have you ever left the islands? Or do you visions keep you here?"