Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Phenomenon [M]

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2011, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Her story would've been fishy to anyone else, except Dalek, who knew for a fact that her clothes must've been stolen by some local wolves in the area, probably for no other reason than to get a laugh out of it. Or perhaps they were curious – after all, Sajira's clothes had been strange garments indeed, which only served as further proof that she had come from lands far away. He bit his lip, but decided he had no choice – he'd fashion a shirt for her. It was the least he could do, after all – it must've taken some courage to admit that her clothes had been stolen from her.

The Daggerhound was about to get up to get the proper leaves and wild fabrics to start with, but before he could move, Sajira was hugging him softly from behind, pressing her body against him. She had been lonely, she said, since she left her homeland. She was glad for the company – and she even thanked him, which wasn't something much people did while fully meaning what they said. She was really thanking him, something that the Daggerhound almost didn't comprehend. What he had done for her wasn't much different than what he'd do for anything lost wanderer. Did she really mean that? Or was it just a 'naga thing'?

He shut his eyes, and smiled a little, the faintest of smiles. "Don't worry about it," he murmured offhandedly, shaking his head. "This is my job, after all." It was more than a job, really, it was something he did because he wouldn't be able to sleep at night, thinking of all the lost travellers who made their way into Sirantil Valley would've never been able to find their way out again, if not for him. Sajira was the same way. What would've happened to her, if he had not come along?

He untangled himself from her hug, but only to pull out the basswood, dogbane and milkweed from the tree hollows. He had no idea what Sajira's measurements were, and he didn't make clothes with rulers and measurements anyway, so he unraveled the basswood and got to work. Basswood, despite its course name, was a soft fabric with strong roots, so it would not wear out quickly in these harsh conditions.

He was behind her now, and pulled the basswood around her, so the leafy fabric resembled something like a shirt with no sleeves or arm straps – it was just a band of fabric to cover herself with; practical and efficient. He reached for the dogbane roots, which would act as bands of fabric to tie around the basswood, to keep the shirt from falling off. He reached for her chest, to tie the dogbane around her, but hesitated.

"Forgive me," he apologized, before placing a hand on her breast, then tightening the dogbane under her breasts like straps on a corset, to keep the fabric in place. It was imperative that the dogbane be wrapped around her upper body, so that the shirt would not slip off. He moved his hand away, and stepped back to look at his handiwork – feeling a little impressed.

"How does that work for you?" he asked, dusting his hands clean of the dogbane. "I can readjust the straps, if they're too tight."

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled when Dalek first repiled to her thanks and loosened her hug a bit but still held onto him a bit. When he said it was his job she became a bit curious at what it was.

-A job? what kind of job?

She said and looked at Dalek when he took out some natural fabrics and such from the treetrunks. She followed dalek with her gaze and looked over her shoulder now that Dalek was behind her. She giggled a bit when Dalek pulled the fabric around her.

-That tickles.

She said and giggled a bit more but got a bit quiet when Dalek placed his hand on her breast. She blushed heavily and looked at Dalek with a shy expression gazing into his eyes somewhat in a trance.

-What? oh it's good... i like it a bit tighter though.

She said somewhat sluggish and looked at Dalek with an embarrased expression and then slithered towards Dalek and hugged him once again leaning her head onto his shoulder.

-I mean what i said before... I like you.

She whispered softly and coiled her tail around them both in a circle. Her body was getting very warm as were her breath to.

Anonymous

She was a touchy-feely one, Sajira was, and Dalek was not sure how to handle it. After adjusting her shirt straps, she hugged him once again, coiling her tail around him. The Daggerhound was not sure how to reciprocate, and wasn't sure if he wanted to – he had known Sajira for a little less than a day, and yet, she was so quick to 'bond' with him. It was almost impossible for him to understand. Dalek, who had only felt affection from wolves and beasts, was now being hugged by this woman – who was part beast, part naga herself. He found himself thinking again, 'Is this a naga thing?' but again, could not bring himself to ask. He bit his lip, turning his gaze towards the campfire that lay before them, crackling innocently, as the sun finally began to retire, and set peaceful in the indigo sky.

"I mean what i said before... I like you."

"Why?" Dalek asked, his eyes darting around the camp. "You barely know me. We just met today." He did not understand this unwarranted affection, and was feeling claustrophobic under her touch. Her body was warm, though, and welcoming, but he could not comprehend why – why? He had never had an encounter like this before – no, such encounters, where women hugged him so closely... the only time anyone of the opposite sex had ever done that was when he had been underground, with the drow. They had loved him back then, had told him they loved him and hugged him closely like this – only to... Only to...

I won't remember it, he told himself, regulating his breathing. I won't remember what they did to me.

"You're probably in heat," Dalek found himself saying aloud, and realized that such a statement might offend her, but it was too late to take back his words. With that, he found himself laughing, almost bitterly. "Heat – that's probably it. You won't like me so much in the morning." And maybe in the morning, things would go back to normal, but then he realized, he wasn't sure what was 'normal' for Sajira. She had been headstrong and proud when they had first met – she had declared herself a pureblood naga and wouldn't stand for being called a monster. And then, suddenly, she had become almost smitten. He was not sure if it had been something he said, but again, maybe it was a naga thing.

"Don't you want dinner?" It was his desperate attempt to change the subject, and to, maybe, escape her grasp. "It will get cold if we don't eat soon."

Scythe-Nova

-I... Feel fuzzy and warm when looking at you..

She said and hugged him closer to herself widening the circle her tail formed around them. She let Dalek go a bit so that she could look him in the eyes and smiled somewhat lustfully. When Dalek said that it was the heat she smiled a bit and stroked one her left hand over Dalek's back and leaned her head against his.

-...That may have one part in thissssss..

She said while sliding out her tounge and making a almost hissing sound like snakes do. She closed her eyes and let go of Dalek and hugged herself and then opened her eyes again before looking at Dalek with a very flushed face.

-I have been lonely for a long time now... and... and i feel like i'm burning up inside... I need your company.. I want it...

She said and got a bit teary eyed and got closer to Dalek and leaned onto him and looked at him closely. She was even starting to sweat even though it was a bit cold in the air.

Anonymous

It was obvious that she did not plan on eating dinner. Like a predator, she had cast her sight on him, and was determined not to let him go. Loosening her grip on him, Sajira looked him in the eyes – and her eyes were full of pure, unadulterated lust.

The drow, he thought, and for that moment, his mind was consumed. The drow have come back for me. And his mind could remember nothing, could see nothing, but the drow. He was back in their underground lair, in that damned cage, and the drow was unlocking it, whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Everything's going to be fine, she had said, but it wasn't. Nothing was fine. He didn't want it – he had refused it, but she had gone ahead and did it anyway. Maybe he'd never be clean. And just as he had been beginning to heal, beginning to forget, they were back for him, they were going to take him underground again, and this time, he wouldn't be able to get out...

He was brought back to his senses when Sajira had let go of him, and suddenly, the drow were gone. He shivered, but not from the frosty cold that the night had wrought. Still,. Sajira would not give up, speaking of her loneliness, her burning, her want for his company. She was leaning onto him, she was burning up, but when she did those things, all Dalek could remember was the drow, and triggers were pulled inside his head. They were back again, they were coming, they would do those dirty things with him again, and they wouldn't stop, he wouldn't escape...

"No!"

He shouted, standing up, emptying his lungs into the word, and he drowned out all the voices of the drow. Just like that, they were gone again, and Dalek was back in reality. "No," he said, in a softer voice – in a voice more like his own. "I can't do that with you, Sajira." He would never do it with anyone. The drow had used it as a form of torture – it could never be something sweet and innocent to him. "I can never do that with anyone."

The Daggerhound sat back down, no longer looking at Sajira, using Daggerhound to slice the cooked wolf with herbs in half – one half for her, which he sat on a wooden plate, and one for him. Despite how good it had smelled, he wasn't hungry, but he ate anyway, to erase the nightmares. The wolf was soft and moist, juicy and flavorful, but he felt worse by eating it. "It will get cold," he reinforced, looking toward her for a brief moment before returning to his meal. He shivered again, but just like before, it was not because of the cold.

Scythe-Nova

When Dalek shouted she flinched back and moved away some from him and her hood flaring up in suprise. She looked at him taking in what he had just said and getting slightly teary eyed but quickly wiping her eyes with her hands and slithered back a bit looking down onto the ground very embarrased.

-S...sorry...

She said in a very weak voice and slithered her tail up under the wooden plate bringing it closer to herself and picking up her plate with her hands looking at the meat with a very dispirited expression and peeled of some of the meat and put into her mouth.

-...Sorry..

She repeated and coiled up her tail beneath herself and laid down upon her coils like they were a bed, and she put down the plate she had on the ground while twisting her tail uncomfortable moaning very quietly and sweating uncontrollaby, She tried to be as quiet as possible to not bother Dalek.

Anonymous

He was a monster.

That's why they called him the 'Daggerhound.' It was because there was a part of his soul that was just not human anymore, and it was now more beast than man. But not even the wildest of beasts would dare to upset a woman as badly as he did just now – so cruelly, so inhumanely. He stared at her, the elegant naga, who had only wanted his company, who had asked for it ever so innocently. Now, she curled herself into a ball, muttered 'sorry,' twice, disheartened and solemn. Dalek couldn't bear to look at her, but couldn't ignore her either. This was his fault, because of his memories, he could only be drowned in the past, he couldn't live in this reckless present.

"Hey," he called over to her, making his way near the coiled up naga, looking down at her. "I... I didn't mean to..." How was he supposed to explain himself? He pressed the palm of his hand to his face, trying to make things right. The Daggerhound sighed, pushing her plate of food away, to give them more space. Her face seemed so solemn, and to think that he was the one who had caused her so much pain was unthinkable, unbearable. He was a beast, an animal, yes, but even the cruelest of animals had hearts.

"I'm sorry, Sajira," he muttered, his voice husky and soft. "I was cruel to you. Forgive me." He offered his arms out to her, to embrace her, if she'd have him. "I am not used to it – not used to this. To a female wanting ... this from me. I..." His words caught in his throat. "I won't reject you again." The demons of his past were something that needed to be conquered, he knew. It wasn't like Dalek didn't want it, he just could never bring himself to do so. And he was certain Sajira would not have him, not after his explosion at her before.

Scythe-Nova

When Dalek first said something she froze lying completly still and listened with a very tense expression on her face. When ha talked again she whimpered a bit and teared up again, when he said that he were sorry and asked for forgiveness she turned her head and glanced at Dalek carefully.

-"..."

She grew even more teary eyed when he offered to embrace her and turned herself a bit more againts him. She almost started to cry when he said that he would not reject her again. She bit her lip hard making it bleed slightly and then pounced Dalek hugging him tightly and wrapping her tail all around him and started to cry and sob.

-"I'm!.. I'm sorry to!"

She cried out and sobbed as she talked hugging Dalek tightly her body were sweaty and warm to the touch. She held onto Dalek for a long time just sobbing and hiccuping, she then looked at Dalek and sniffed loudly and smiled a bit.

-"Thank you..."

She said and closed onto Dalek and placed her lips softly on his and kissed him ever so gently. her coils were not tight around Dalek and did not constrict movement much at all.

Anonymous

Dalek wasn't comfortable with people touching him, in any way, shape, or form. Whether it be something so trivial as a poke, or something as sentimental as a hug, it always made him feel as if bugs were crawling inside his skin, violating his sense of personal space, setting him off edge and ready to blow a gasket at whoever had dared to touch him. He did not freak out this time – although, his breathing was irregular. Every breath he took was forced and manual – it took all of his willpower to keep doing it, at first. Slowly, but surely, he began to calm down, when it became evident that Sajira was not a malevolent force at work here.

She was not a drow. She most certainly was not a drow.

But he had never seen another person cry before – not with such passionate tears. People who got lost in these forests and were taken in by him usually either loathed him for his animalistic nature or feared him because of the legends of the Daggerhound – and so, he had never seen sadness other than his own. It was strange, he could not comprehend it, but it should've been clear to him – Sajira was basically part animal, was she not? Just like him. Perhaps that was what set him at relative ease; perhaps that was why his skin did not feel like bugs were crawling underneath its depths.

"Hey, come on," he muttered, his voice soft, in his attempt to be soothing. "It's gonna be alright. I won't leave you." He pressed a hand to her cheek, and wondered how he had managed to create such a powerful sadness in her. It must be the heat, he realized, and despite knowing what she needed, he could not find himself able to initiate anything.

And then, she was kissing him. Whoa. It was soft, it was not invasive or prying - one could say it was Dalek's 'first' kiss - one without intimations of using him or clawing madly at his body. Without thinking, his lips meshed with hers and his body slowly, but surely, relaxed. He withdrew, pulling himself away from her lips, and could only think, What am I doing?

It was wrong, wasn't it? She was a princess, wasn't she? He could imagine the repercussions –  of a ceremonial gutting of the impure human who had slept with their princess. God, no, he didn't need that. Even if there weren't repercussions, he still couldn't do it. Even though, he realized, she might be the only one who might ever be able to understand him. There was something about his beastly behavior that could relate to the warrior naga within her, he knew – he could feel it, although it was a strong, almost overpowering feeling, something that he was trying to ignore.

"Sajira," he asked, looking up at her, in her eyes. "Why are you alone out here, by yourself?" He brushed his thumb over her cheek lightly, catching a falling teardrop from her eyes with his thumb and sweeping it away. "Don't you have anyone for you, back home?" His heart was hurting – his body was on fire, and he wasn't sure whether or not it was because she was warm, too. "Don't you have anyone who... cares about you?"

He was fishing. He baited his hook, threw the line, waited.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira looked back into Daleks eyes with tears still rolling down her cheeks but not as much as before, She looked down onto his chest and thought quietly for a couple of seconds before looking back up into his eyes.

-"To answer your question simply, No i do not have someone that waits nor cares about me..."

She paused and looked at Dalek with a very tender gaze and slowly twined a lock of Daleks hair around her finger meekly playing with it still with a sad expression.

-"I have a Bethrothed... I dont like it... that someone makes a decision for me without my consent. Now i love my father but i hate his decision because he did not made it without my knowing nor consent..."

Her finger let go of the lock of hair that she played with and put the tip of her finger on Daleks lips and traced her finger along the contures of his lips while having a somewhat sad expression.

-"Dalek... Please, indulge yourself in me, Show me your feelings..."

She said begging Dalek still sobbing timidly, the scales on her body shivered from the warmth in her depths and she timidly looked at Dalek waitin for his answer and reaction.

Anonymous

Oh god, why did he bother asking? He had hoped – prayed – that perhaps, Sajira, despite being a princess, had no one waiting for her at home. Only to find – cruel irony! – the opposite was true. She had a betrothed, and he could picture him now. He was probably huge, a warrior, and would gut him should the secret of this tryst ever be known. The fact that she had been so honest with him – and the tender touch of her finger against his lip, only made it harder for him to resist. He hadn't planned on doing anything with her – he planned on rejecting all her advances and hoping that she'd sleep the heat off, but now, she had worked on him like a drug.

He had never been in such a situation before.

"Sajira..." He breathed out her name – it sounded sweeter, now that he knew she was forbidden, but it also made him hate himself a little more. "I can't... I shouldn't..." But since when did he care – about the intricacies of society? He was an animal, but didn't he have morals? He thought he did. He had thought he did – but now, he wasn't so sure. How could he walk away from her now, when she wanted him, and he – goddamnit – he wanted her as well? It was a little more than just that want for physical gratification. It was a need for his body to connect with hers, for him to know what it would feel like, for the two of them to be joined together fully.

Despite his words, Dalek found his hands wandering towards her breasts, cupping them in his hands through her shirt of dogbane. He traced the contours of her upper body, his hands shaping her waist, feeling her delicate, yet strong body. Somehow, he felt safe here, coiled amongst this massive naga. He placed a hand on her neck, gently, and moved towards her neck, kissing it softly. Again, his hands moved towards her chest, massaging her breasts tenderly. His kisses moved up her neck, towards her cheek, and finally, on her lips. He drew her in, a passionate kiss, lost.

He had thought he had morals. But maybe he was all animal – maybe he had never been a man at all.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira looked at Dalek with a sweet gaze and patiently waited for his response and tried to not give in to her feelings and pounce him once again. Her body were becomming warmer and warmer by the second, it was if it were burning under her skin and her whole body reacted to it by sweating and coiling her tail around Dalek a bit impatiently.

-"..."

She looked at Dalek with a sad expression when he said he couldn't and began to let him go slowly but when she felt his hands against her breasts her whole body became like it was electrified and she moaned sweetly, she looked at Dalek with an lustfull gaze and a heavy blush. When he continued to touch her body she shivered in pleasure and when he kissed her neck she moaned loudly and wraped her arms around Dalek before shivering again in peasure when he started to massage her breast.

-"Ah! Dalek!"

She stuck out her tounge in pleasure and when Daleks kisses reached her cheek she seeked out his lips with hers and kissed him passionately. Now her whole body were flushing and her tail gently squeezed around Daleks body and her own hands were wandering down his neck to his chest and finally towards his groin where she slid her hands under Dalek's pants in stroking motions.

((Sorry it took so long, i hade problems writing a reply :P))

Anonymous

It was the first time a woman had breathed out his name like that – the first time it had ever been said in raptures. It felt right, for her to call his name, for him to be in control. He wondered if she felt the way he felt – if, when he ran his fingers down her waist, her body burned with the same passion. He had never linked such close intimacy with tremors of passion and lust before, no – these sorts of things were usually done to him in the dark, by scornful women with cold, dead eyes. He had thought he would never be able feel this sort of connection before – he had thought he would live and die, cold and barren.

Sajira had shown him another path. She was gentle, delicate, but still had the power of a naga. He could feel it in her – as she tightened her tail around his abdomen, as she snaked her tongue in his mouth. He was a little surprised by it, but still, her motions were gentle, soothing, and precise. There was a lot of trust in this exercise, for he trusted her not only with his body, but with his soul. He had been broken by women before, had his soul ripped to pieces by women before, in this same sexual dance, in this tangle that he'd never been able to enjoy. But Sajira was different, he knew.

He felt her hand reach down – stroking his member with gentle strokes. He sucked in his breath, unsure if he was ready for this, but a new animal had overridden any part of the man he had left. He kissed back down her neck, and with his free hand, pulled his dagger, Bonehide, from the strap he held on his pants. "Don't worry," he breathed, "I won't hurt you. I promise." He took the dagger, and put the blade underneath her shirt. In a fluid motion, he ripped the shirt away from her, bearing her naked under the night sky.

Now there was less cloth between them, less room for separation. His breathing was sharp – he was still tense, still unsure of himself, despite how fast they were progressing. Still, he was the one who had removed her last barrier, he was the one who wanted this, who wanted to erase all the bad memories of such trysts like this. He felt, if anyone could make the pain go away, Sajira could. He held her breasts in his hands, breathing in slowly as he brought his mouth down to them, kissing them gently. She was beautiful, he realized – an albino white in color, the same as the pale moon that hung in the night sky. Was she his, for the night? And would it only be for this night?

Scythe-Nova

Her body shivered in pleasure as she were touched by Dalek and she moaned sweetly at even the slightest touch from him making her heart race faster every time. Her tail curled up a bit to give her some space as she ripped his pants apart with her strong hands and sharp claws. she instinctly reacted to Dalek when he drew his knife but stopped herself from doing anything and watched him as he explained himself.

-"I know you wont hurt me"

She said sweetly and kissed him briefly before her newly made shirt were cut up and fell from her body revealing her large pale breasts to the moonlight and Daleks vision. Her white skin luminated slightly in the moonlight giving her a ghost like appearance. when he held her breast she moaned loudly and she shiviered in pleasure even more when he kissed her breasts. His touch were electric to her and sent waves of pleasure trough her body making her moan sweetly.

-"Ah so good!"

She looked at Dalek with pure lust in her eyes before she reached with her left hand down to Daleks groin and put her hand on his tool stroking it tenderly and carefully. Sajira were quite a bit larger than Dalek but as she looked at him she could only see his eyes and only feel his touches she did not see the size difference not even the difference of race she saw.

-"...I ah! Love you Dalek"

She suddenly said and tighened her coils a bit again and pressed herself closer to dalek and started to stroke his member a bit more enthusiasticly. She lowered he head and ran her tounge over his neck and stroked with her other hand over his chest passionately. Sajira had never really felt this way before but the way everything happened feeled so right, Like it were supposed to be like this from the start.

((Sorry it took so long :P))

Anonymous

Without much warning, Dalek found himself naked, under the stars – entangled in Sajira's coils. He stopped to breathe in, to breathe out – to remember that she wasn't going to hurt him, that everything was going to be fine. This was the first time Dalek ever had any sort of control in a situation like this, and his heart and soul was totally in Sajira's hands now. She was a total stranger, just someone he had met in the forest, but he could not help but optimistically (boyishly, like a fool) hope that she would handle his heart with care. He wondered if she knew how easily she could break him – how easy it would be, to crush his soul like, a ceramic bowl falling to the ground...

Out of the blue, she proclaimed a love for him, and Dalek couldn't figure out its origins. He stopped, suddenly, wondering if it was just something she said, or something she meant. "Sajira...I..." he breathed, unsure of how to respond. He could not find the words (he never could), and for a minute, wondered if he could continue on. She was betrothed to someone else – but she had used that word, love (in what context? in what way?) and Dalek was sure this would all end up to the destruction of his soul, and his ego.

But he could not stop now. His member hardened with her strokes, and he felt his heart skip beats as she ran a hand down his chest. Still breathing steadily, Dalek squeezed her supple breasts in his hands, moving his hands down her body, across her waists, on her hips, before stopping where her humanoid top clashed with her naga bottom. It was here where her scales seemed looser, and Dalek pulled them back, exposing her sex. He pressed two fingers against her warmth, rubbing the area gently, while his free hand resting on her hip, rubbing up and down her body. Finally, he pushed two fingers inside her, pumping in and out of the naga quickly.

He thought of that word she had used before – love – and was not sure if he had a response to it or not. He felt the need to join inside her, but he wanted to prepare her, to make sure she was ready – because the gods knew that Dalek definitely was not. It was a conundrum – he felt this burning need for them to join, but morally, he was torn. But he was thinking with his other head now, and he was too deep in this situation to pull out. Did he love her as well? Was it okay for him to say it? He wasn't sure. He didn't know. He didn't know anything anymore. All he knew was that he wanted to be inside her, bad.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira looked at Dalek with a affectionate gaze and smile before she kissed him sweetly before looking in him in the eyes lovingly.

-"Ah! I love you.."

She said again when Dalek squeezed her breasts and blushed heavily while letting him take the lead in this sexual dance. When he moved his hands downward her body she shivered in pleasure, and when he reached her groin area she looked down on him and smiled.

-"It's rig-AH!"

She were interrupted when Dalek pulled back the scales covering her sex, she moaned loudly when he rubbed his fingers over her sex and jolts of pleasure ran through her whole body and when he pushed his fingers inside her sex she moaned even louder and sweeter and actually came once. She leaned onto Dalek breathing heavily and smiled lovingly at Dalek and then kissed his neck before she playfully bit his shoulder and then whispered in his ear.

-"Don't rush it... take it slow Dalek, I'm Ah! ready whenever you are my love."

She whispered sweetly and ran her fingers over his member slowly while moaning because of Dalek's fingers. She slowly uncoiled her tail around him and gave him room to act, and she moved at the slightest push giving Dalek controll of the situation and her position.

(( Basically she is allowing Dalek to move her into any position he would like :3 ))

Anonymous

Was it wrong?

To love the way she cried in ecstasy when he touched her? To love the way she said his name in her bouts of passion. He couldn't help but relish the sound, and pumped his fingers a little quicker inside her at her prompting, wanting to hear her moan louder, harder, to say his name one more time.

There was she was again – saying that word, love. The first time might've been a fluke, but now, could he dare to dream, to think that, perhaps she meant what she said? It filled his heart with an intense, unnamed emotion – it made him bring his mouth to hers once more, and kissed her fully, passionately, his tongue snaking in her mouth, while still moving his fingers inside her.

He was a lot more forceful now than before with his movements – his fingers curled upward in her, meaning to hit her pleasure points, while he broke the kiss, moving down to her breasts. He playfully bit at her nipples, and sucked them, while massaging them roughly, more passionately than before.

Take it slow, she had whispered in his ear. I'm – Ah! – ready whenever you are, my love. He was already hard, from her strokes, from her moans – and at this point, it was hard to resist her any further. He rubbed his hard member against her sex, stroking it back and forth, teasing her, teasing himself. He positioned his arms at her waist, and backed her up against the nearest tree, giving himself an easy angle to work himself in.

"Sajira..." He breathed, his voice tense, peppered with lust, "I love you, too." As soon as he said it, he was inside – and he almost couldn't believe how good it felt. He moved one hand on her breast, the other on her waist, and pumped inside her, quickly, with need, with passion. He breathed out her name again, Sajira, a whisper on the wind, as he continued to thrust inside her. This connection – this bond – he had never felt it before. He was sure this was real – whatever this was – even though he had never felt anything like it before.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira were in total rapture from Dalek's touches, every time he moved hif fingers in her sex her whole body shuddered in pleasure and her arched her back even more when he curled his finger a bit hitting al the good spots. She lovingly responded to his kisses with her own and snaked with her own tounge in his mouth.

-"Ah!"

She twitched in supprise and pleasure when dalek bit her nipple and looked down on him with a clouded gaze before she felt something else prodding at her sex. She blushed intensely and looked down at her sex seeing his tool prodding agains her sex. She smiled lustfully and were about to say something when Dalek pushed her towards the nearest tree, she instinctively grabbed hold of the tree and braced herself. whe he spoke her name she looked at him longingly and smiled blissfully.

-"..."

She had intended to say that she loved him again but when he claimed love for her she looked at him in amazement before a great smile spread across her while happy tears rolled down her cheeks, She moaned loudly again when he thrusted his tool into her, her tounge stretched out in pleasure and her claws digging into the trunk of the tree. She were still for a moment and when Dalek put a hand on her breast she moaned sweetly and started to slowly grind her hips against his movements seeking to pleasure them both more. She moaned his name again as he had called her name and clawed lustfully at the tree trunk to not expose Dalek to her claws.

(( Hope this is good :P ))

Anonymous

He was in control.

This wasn't like before – where he had been used to pleasure others, no, when he had been forced to pleasure others, as a slave of the drow. This was different, he knew, where both he and her were entangled in the same lust-filled spell, drowned of any rational thought, replaced and fueled by pure emotion, pure lust, pure passion. It was intoxicating, what she did to him – and in many ways, she was his first. His first true experience, when it came to making love.

He thrust deeper inside of her, holding her hips, breathing heavily. Damn, he had never known this could feel so good. With each thrust, he began to move a little faster, slowly getting used to the rhythm of their bodies clashing together. His heart seemed like it would burst out of his chest, for he wasn't sure how much he could take, how long he could go, especially with Sajira moaning and arching her back. She was beautiful, he could not help but realize – and he would realize this again and again, with every thrust, with every moan, with every miniscule movement of her body. She was beautiful, and that was the only coherent thought that could form in his head.

Oh gods, she was grinding her hips against her – he was even more unsure of how long he could last. It was as if every inch of his body had been lit aflame with this unbridled passion, this animalistic urge to keep thrusting into her – harder, faster, deeper. He wrapped his arms around her body and continued driving his member deeper into her, whispering her name on her lips, kissing her softly. "Sajira..." he muttered, his voice soft, "I... I don't know how long I can..." Gods, this was embarrassing – they just started and he was already ready to blow? Damnit. But it wasn't his fault, was it, that she drove him crazy? He had never known, after all, that making love could be wonderful. Sajira had taught him otherwise – that it could be something of beauty, of lust, and maybe even of love.

Scythe-Nova

-"Anh?!"

She moaned sweetly and opened her closed eyes looking at Dalek when he talked to her. I... I don't know how long i can.., He were on the verge of climax she could feel it now that it were not long before he would reach climax, but then again Sajira had climaxed sveral times already. She smiled and placed one of her hands on his cheek softly while smiling happily.

-"Go on Dale-Ahn! Dalek... L-let's co-hme! together."

She said interupted by his thrusts mid sentence but kept talking anyway. This were not the first sexual encounter Sajira had got herself into but it were by far the best and most exhausting she've ever had. Most of her enconters had been hours long but the climaxes had been so far apart, With Dalek they came one after another tireing her much faster and now she felt her climax comming closer and closer.

-"I'm-Ahn!... I-I'm"

She felt herself getting much closer by each thrust Dalek made and she felt a twitch in her hand which she quickly moved back from Dalek's cheek to the tree trunk behind her gripping it tightly breaking through the bark with her Claws. She widened her eyes as she grinded against Daleks thrust and moaned loudly as she climaxed violently making all of her muscles contract and intinctively her sex clamped down onto Dalek's shaft like a vice in hope of making him climax too. Her tail also grabbed hold of another tree behind Dalek squezing it hard while a powerful cracking sound were made as her tail almost broke the tree in half.

((Hope this i okay Kiri :3))