Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Phenomenon [M]

Started by Anonymous, March 26, 2011, 03:39:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

It was strange, how safe Dalek felt in Sajira's embrace. She was gentle, yet fierce and passionate at the same time – a perfect medley of softness and emotion. She placed her hand on his cheek, and smiled – and how could he not smile back? It had been, maybe hours ago, before he had finally given in to Sajira's heat, and in such a short amount of time, he felt changed – as if he was a whole different person. He wasn't sure how this could happen, or if this was just his mind playing tricks on him, but it was as if he had been sick before, and Sajira had cured him, miraculously.

With each thrust, he could feel himself coming closer and closer to his finish – it was becoming increasingly difficult to keep holding out like this. But she proposed for them to finish together, and the way she asked – well, how could she refuse? He grabbed her hips, pounding inside her quicker, with more vigor, whispering her name over and over again with each thrust. Her warmth – enveloping him, surrounding him – was almost too much to bear. Soon, he would be spent – he knew he wouldn't last for much longer, at this point.

She finished first, but he did not expect her sex to tighten the way it did – the pleasure it gave was enough to trigger his own orgasm. He came inside her, releasing his seed in her, not thinking about the consequences, too enwrapped in his own lust. It was the longest orgasm – and the best – he'd ever had; his entire body was set aflame with pleasure, until he couldn't take it anymore. He could hear Sajira nearly break the tree he had propped her up against, and was glad it hadn't fell, because at this point, he wouldn't have been able to care.

Spent, he wanted to collapse from exhaustion, but didn't. He breathed heavily though, trying to catch his breath, having never been put through such an exhausting experience such as this. Reluctantly, he pulled out of her, not wanting to leave her warmth, but he did so anyway. After seeing the aftermath of his messy orgasm inside her, it was only then that the thought of getting her pregnant came across his mind, but no, that couldn't happen. He wasn't sure if it was even possible – for a human and a naga to have a child.

He looked up at her, and took her hands in his, and said what he could only think before, over and over again. "Sajira..." he started, as he always did, loving the sound of her name. "You are beautiful," he said – simply, but with urgency, as if he was afraid he would forget to tell her such an important thing. "I..." he began, but again, she had stolen his tongue, and maybe even his soul. So he kissed her again, but it was filled with all the feelings he felt for her – a kiss not of lust, but of something else. He wasn't sure what that something else was...

Scythe-Nova

Sajira breathed heavily as she laid on the ground recovering from the extreme pleasures that she just had, looking up into the starry sky with a slight smile and heavy blush, She thought about the idea of pregnancy for a moment before discarding the thought, A human and a Naga could not have a child... Could they?

-"Ah?"

She looked at Dalek when he took her hands and instantly lost her train of thought and looked into Dalek's eyes lovingly, Her heart raced every time he said her name and she blushed harder while looking at him. He tried to say something but he did not finish the sentence and instead gave her a kiss again, of course she kissed him back lovingly and leaned herself against him and stuck out her slpit tounge a bit making out with Dalek passionately.

-"Dalek i... I love you."

She whispered into his ear after breaking the kiss briefly before kissing him once more. Her tail Wrapped softly around Dalek and and almost hugged him carefully.

Anonymous

Sajira was so very careful with him, so sure not to break him – he felt so safe, in her arms. It was weird, because he never thought he'd ever be in a position like this, where he had felt safe after being intimate with a woman. He had thought the drow had taken that away from him – his ability to love. He had thought that a person like him could never hold or be held tenderly, but Sajira had proved him wrong. Somehow, against all odds, Sajira had managed to prove him wrong, and he felt as if he owed her the world for that.

He was so tired though – never before had he felt so ... exhausted. He kissed her once more, leaning into her arms, trying to stay awake, but finding that such a task was proving troublesome. He heard her tell him that she loved him again, but by that point, Dalek was too spent to reply. He murmured her name out once more, but eventually, he felt asleep, while cradled in her arms. Never before had he been so vulnerable, but he knew that if it was Sajira, he'd be okay. He would apologize for falling asleep on her in the morning – if, when he woke up, she was still there. He hoped that she'd be. With all his heart, he dearly hoped so.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira Embraced Dalek lovingly when he said her name again, and when he fell asleep she smiled widely and stroked her hand over Dalek's hair sofly before lifing Dalek into her arms and curled her tail under herself before placing Dalek on the coils as they were some kind of bed.

-"..."

She looked at Dalek as he slept with a happy smile she then reached for her bag and pulled out a large blanket and laid it over Dalek and herself as she snuggled closer to Dalek and embraced him carefully, She spent almost an hour on just looking at Dalek and whispering his name softly before actually falling asleep as well.

Anonymous

Daybreak.

The sun gently shook Dalek awake, the Daggerhound coming to a stir groggily, as he always did. He sat up, looking left and right, before realizing just where he was – in the grasp of a sleeping naga. At first, his eyes widened, but then last name came rushing back to him in a whirlwind of emotion, and he remember – ah, this is Sajira. What surprised him, really, was the fact that she was still here – that he was still in her arms, right where she had kept him.

He looked up at her, wiggling out of her arms carefully, not wanting to wake her up if she was asleep. The Daggerhound ran a hand through his tousled hair, replaying what had happened last night, unsure of what it all was supposed to mean. He had done things with her... that he was sure he had never done with anyone else. Things that had always been done to him, forcibly, by monsters in the dark. Why was it that when he looked down at his hands, he felt unclean? Why was it that, when the sun shone down on him, he felt unworthy of its gaze?

The Daggerhound took a quick dip in the stream and pulled on a new pair of loose-fitting black pants, tied around his waist with a bit of twine. He returned back to the campsite quickly, looking down at burnt out fire. The wolf meat they had laid out for dinner that night was completely gone – probably eaten by animals that were in more need of it than he. He muttered a silent prayer of thanks to the beasts who had made sure the food had not gone to waste, then set to work making another fire – to make them breakfast. He didn't want to wake her, so he set about it quietly, deciding it best that she wake up on her own accord.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira slowly stirred awake when Dalek wriggled himself out of her grasp but she fell back to sleep again and curled up a bit more. and after some time she tried to hug Dalek where he had been beside her, not getting grip on anything other than her tail she slowly opened her eyes and slowly rose from her bed of coils and looked about slightly dazed, she flickered with her tounge smelling something cooking which made her come out from her daze and looked towards the campfire where Dalek was.

-"..."

She looked at him lightly before smiling softly and looking at him with an loving gaze before slithering stealthily towards him coming up behind him she gently wrapped her arms around Dalek and leaning her head onto his shoulder from behind.

-"Goodmorning Dalek"

She said softly and kissed him on the cheek lovingly before looking at the fire he's preparing.

-"You making a fire for breakfast?"

Anonymous

Dalek looked up to hear Sajira's voice, smiling as he noticed that she was awake. With her arms wrapped around him, he felt warm – safe, secure – and in a way, it only helped to solidify that everything that happened last night was real. Her kiss on his cheek nearly made him blush – he wasn't used to such tender affection from anyone.

"Good morning, Sajira," he replied softly, and as he said it, the fire finally caught to the pile of branches. He poked around with the twigs, feeding the flame, until the fire became large and hearty, big enough to sustain them for breakfast, and maybe for lunch as well. "Yeah, the fire's ready for breakfast – all we need now is something to cook over it."

He turned towards her, in order to give her a kiss on the cheek as well. "I was going to go down to the river, to catch some fish to fry over the open flame," he started, looking up at her, rubbing his neck. "Is fish okay? Or would you prefer a different kind of meat?" He wasn't really sure how to act, really – after last night, well, what did that all mean, for the both of them? He was used to taking care of other people, out here in the wilderness, but this was different, wasn't it? He felt something for Sajira, but he didn't know what to call.

"Maybe we should hunt together?" Maybe it'd be easier that way.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira Hummed pleased when Dalek greeted her and the warmth of the fire hit her, She gazed into the flame as it grew and smiled softly. When he turned around and kissed her on the cheek she blushed happily and smiled at him. He seemed a bit unsure as he spoke to her and Sajira just smiled amused and softly as he talked and as she was going to reply he asked her "Maybe we Should Hunt Together" She widened her eyes and looked at Dalek for some time before her expression softened and a wide smile spread over her lips.

-"Yes i would really like to hunt together with you"

She said and lowered herself and kissed Dalek on the lips passionately before she raised herself again and smiled happily as she looked at Dalek. The tip of her tail was swaying around ecitedly as she waited for Dalek's reply.

Anonymous

He wasn't used to this kind of warmth. He didn't know what to expect, or how to react, when Sajira smiled at him, and kissed him unabashedly. He blinked, orange eyes wide, and eventually smiled, laughing a little to himself. He didn't know what to call this sort of thing — there was a word for it, but he wasn't sure if it applied here — but he cherished her — and her company — nonetheless. At the very least, he knew that much.

"Right," he finally answered, gathering his bearings. He stood up, away from the crepitating fire, looking up at her. "What would you like to hunt? There should be some wild boar near the stream, up ahead... And we may be able to find elk, if we delve further into the woods." He took his blade up from the mossy forest floor and strapped it to the side of pants, ready for the fight up ahead, awaiting Sajira's choice.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled warmly at Dalek when he seemed a bit lost by her actions but did not think much of it, She pondered a bit when he asked what she would like to hunt, she smiled after a bit and crossed her arms beneath her naked chest and looked at Dalek lovingly.

-"Elk would be best now i think"

She finaly answered and chuckled a bit before looking at Dalek a bit amused and slid her tail towards her backpack and drew it towards her before reaching into it and searching for something.

-"Huh... i thought i only had one of these..."

She said and pulled out a tight shirt, same as the one she had on when she first met Dalek. She put it aside and pulled out a larger cloth which she wrapped around her waist like a skirt, She then picked up the shirt she had and put it on. she then turned back to Dalek with a smile.

-"well i'm ready when you are"

Anonymous

He had been wondering what to do with Sajira's clothing situation, but thankfully she had her own clothes to make up for it. He had to make a note not to destroy any more of her clothing in the future — making new ones took quite some time, after all.

The Daggerhound grinned at her enthusiasm, looking up at her fondly. "I'll lead the way — stay close," he told her, placing his dagger in mouth, biting down on the handle. He moved swifter through the forest on all fours, and he would be able to strike an animal better in this position.

After some time, they were near the stream, where the elk gathered. He nestled amongst the trees, camouflaged against the foliage. Dalek looked back up at her, forming his plan, removing the dagger from his mouth to speak. "These elk are very quick, so we'll have to make sure to be quicker," he noted, pointing his dagger at the herd.

"On my mark, we'll strike the center of the herd, where they gather." He looked back toward the elk, and started the countdown. "Three, two..." Dalek put his blade back in his mouth, biting down at the handle and threw up his hand, signaling for her to strike. He too ran amidst the herd, blade at the ready.

Scythe-Nova

Sajira smiled and nodded when Dalek told her to follow and she swiftly slithered after him keeping her eyes on his behind blushing a bit, She slowed down when he spoke and notified her of the Elk just ahead and she nodded still smiling.

-"..."

She took a deep breath as Dalek started to count down and her hands turned black and her hood flared out slowly. At Daleks command she burst out from the foilage and slithered towards one of the bigger Elks and slammed it to the ground and then her tail coiled around the elk constricting its movement before she grabbed hold of the Elk's horns and with a sharp twist she snapped it's neck.

-"We just need one eh?"

She asked and looked up towards Dalek with a slight smile while she shouldered the corpse of the elk.

Anonymous

Before Dalek could even strike his elk, Sajira had already killed one, shouldering it without much of a hassle. He couldn't help but smile at the scene — Sajira was truly a woman unlike any other. Who else could say they'd been with someone who could kill and shoulder their own elk so easily? In all his time spent in the woods, he hadn't come across anyone like her at all.

"Yeah, one's good enough for us," Dalek noted with a smile and a nod. "C'mon, let's clean this guy up." He put the knife back at his side — he'd need it for ridding the elk of his fur, but that would come in time.

Thankfully, camp wasn't very far away. Dalek tossed a few nearby logs in the place where the fire had burned last night, getting ready to start up their breakfast. He looked up at Sajira, and wondered how he could still feel a little shy around her, considering what they had done last night.

"Sajira," he began, as the fire slowly began to burn. "You said you had a betrothed last night, right?" The fire burned a little hotter, a little quicker. "Besides that... that's all I really know about you." He set the elk on his lap, withdrawing his knife to rid the beast of its fur. "If you tell me more about you, I'll tell you more about me," he offered, looking up at her, to see what she thought of the idea.

Scythe-Nova

sajira smiled warmly at Dalek when he responded and then followed him back to the camp still carrying the elk over her shoulders, the tip of her tail wiggled in an excited fashion as she moved and her heart beat a bit faster as she still felt the adrenaline rush from the Hunt and the light blush on her face showed she was excited in more ways than one.

-"Oh... Well to be perfectly honest i don't have that much to say about me, I have been traveling out here in the world for eight years now."

She paused and settled down next to Dalek using her coils as a bed to lay down upon, She gazed over the fire as she smiled and blushed a bit while playing some with the Jade snakehead on her choker.

-"Traveling through forests, Swamps, Mountains and even some cities, I think i mentioned it before but i'm on what our people call the Pillgrimage of the Warrior.. the pillgrimage is over when the warrior have achived enlightenment"

She slithered around Dalek stopping behind him and leaning against his back softly while smiling widely and softly stroking her hand on his shoulder.

-"But.. i don't think i will be going home in a very long time, if ever..."

She said smiling happily before softly kissing Dalek on his neck before closing her eyes and resting some while leaning against his back.