Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady and the Beast (M)

Started by visualspice, January 08, 2013, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She continued to glare at him.
"Does it appear I'm in any such a mood?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"No. Which is exactly why you should sing. But I won't force you," he shrugged and continued to go on in a soft deep voice.  He only looked at her briefly and smiled charmingly. "You know you want to."  But he shrugged again and continued on.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She was still feeling miserable, and would refuse to sing. But damn him for looking handsome in spite of it all. Her scowl wavered, a little as she regarded him.

"When we have our son I'll let you be the one to sing to him at night. I have a rotten voice, but at least you can carry a tune," she went on critically before placing a hand over her belly. It was still hard to believe it was true. But if she were to have a child..
She hoped it'd be a boy. She wasn't sure she'd care much at having a girl.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

At that Urich stopped singing long enough to glance at her, eyes flicking from the hand on her belly to her face. "A son? You've already decided that?" he chuckled and softly let his song fade away. He stepped in close to her, walking in time, and even going so far as to put an arm around her shoulders.

"I hope not. Boys are rotten and full of trouble. I've always wanted a daughter myself. Something I can coddle and protect and hoist over my shoulders," he mused innocently. "Although, we'll both sing them - whichever they are - a song together. They won't notice your cacophony over mine."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She gave him a sharp elbow to his gut.
"You need not remind me of my flaws," she told him flatly. "I feel ill. I know we should keep moving, but I need to sit." And she didn't even give him the choice, she simply found a nearby fallen log that looked comfortable enough and did just that.

Lion

Somehow her being pregnant did nothing to make her elbowing any less hard and Urich found he lost some air when she moved away to go and sit.

Urich stepped closer to her, standing before her, watching her through half-lidded yes.

"When was the last time we made love?" he asked and crouched down in front of her, looking up at her, and giving her a smarmy grin.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She just looked at him with an unamused glare.
"Apparently too long ago for your tastes." her eyes narrowed. "You would give me that look when I am not feeling well." Or even herself. Had she not felt so queasy, she might actually indulge the man in some intercourse in the woods. But at that moment, her stomach was unsettled as she rested a hand over her belly.

Lion

"I'm only half-serious about the notion," Urich chuckled, frowning immediately at her apparent queasiness, however, and he shifted around her to sit at her side instead.

"Victoria, what's the matter?" he murmured. "Is there anything I can do?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She looked green.
"I should probably eat something. Which puts us in quite a predicament, doesn't it? I heard from my Aunt that her friend could normally quell pregnancy illness by eating eggs.. but I'd settle for trying to eat anything we can find. Except maybe eggs," she made a face. "That might make me wretch."

Lion

Face green, and a child on the way and they still had many miles to go before they found any sort of civilization. If they had a wagon of some kind, anything that would give them some temporary shelter, he be able to formulate a much better plan.

"Then...my love, I'll have to hunt for the both of us," he said with drop of his head. He leaned in and gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead. Urich reached down and scooped her up into his arms. As tired as he was, he was willing to make the effort and plucking her up from the ground, he moved down along the road. "We'll find a place to make camp. I'll make us a fire, and we'll have food before night falls."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria made a gasp as she found herself floundering in his arms. She was anything but a light weight or graceful woman to be carried bridal style.
"U-Urich! What are you doing? I'm too heavy for you to be carrying around like this!"

Lion

"You're not a balloon just yet, I'll get my kicks while I can,"Urich said. "Stop floundering or I'm going to lose my grip. I'm not going to drop you unless you keep squirming."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria huffed but settled with keeping her arms around his neck. Falling wouldn't do, either.
"And just what sort of kicks would you get out of this? I'm only adding to a growing list of inconveniences."

Lion

"Victoria, just relax. Let me carry you," he murmured and kept silent while they walked. When her heft began to be too much he did meander not far off into the woods. He paused in a clearing and set her down on the ground.  He watched, waited, listening to ensure nothing else was around.  Urich scooted around her to get started on a fire, wishing he had access to a mirror or something much easier than trying to creation friction with two sticks together.

"This would be easier if I had my..."  Urich paused and gave himself a deadpanned glare.  Reaching into his pockets...and finding a box of matches. "Fuck..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"What an odd thing you still keep. I'm surprised those damned men who kidnapped us didn't check your pockets. Or maybe they did and felt matches weren't of much consequence," she mused as she paced about, unable to just sit around, even as she was growing weary.

Lion

"This isn't my brand," Urich admitted and when he struck the match, it was a blue fire and he dropped it down onto the sticks, carefully cultivating it until a blaze took hold. He added more twigs and dried branches. Already heat was radiating from it. He nodded in satisfaction and carefully began to undress beside Victoria, folding his clothes next to her. "Night is falling soon. I'll be back as soon as I can...with food hopefully."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She gave a snort and thought back to the matches.
"If they weren't your matches... whose then?" she wasn't looking at him, but the fire.

Lion

Urich dropped his pants and was busy folding them into a pile beside hers. "I don't know. Maybe one of the scientists. These clothes aren't mine," he said with a nod. "I'll be back, Victoria. If you're in trouble, scream, all right? I'll be back as swiftly as I can."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

SHe paused to admire him naked, a coy smile growing.
"Hurry back. I wouldn't want to have to fantasize over you with another man who happens to stumble across a woman in need all on her lonesome," she teased. But in truth, he looked rather good naked and she was soaking it up while she could. It was a nice distraction- and a remidner just how she got herself so... inconvenienced.

Lion

The fire would last a long enough while when the trees began to silhouette beneath the fading sunlight. Urich gave her one last smile before he disappeared into the trees, using what energy he could to change into his wolf form. And just as he did so, he kept low to the ground, sniffing, listening and waiting for any nearby movement.

Urich stalled the trail of an elk, and when the moment was opportune, he pounced and shredded it's throat, then proceeded to drag the carcass back to camp. He returned back with the elk in hand and dropped it by the head. He changed back and knelt down beside it.

"Dinner my dear, is served,"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn