Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady and the Beast (M)

Started by visualspice, January 08, 2013, 02:49:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

"Oh? But don't you think that would be a waste of our time?"

"We're doing a jail break," Victoria reminded. "And we're not supposed to be the only ones trying to get free." She turned to Urich with a nod. "Can you tell by that nose of yours what's behind each door? Or would it be easier in wolf form?" Though even as she asked about it, she wasn't sure how wise it was. Last time he changed...
It didn't bode well for her. And she didn't exactly feel like becoming a werewolf's lunch!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

"I think I can manage in this form well enough," Urich.  He didn't even want to think about what would happen should he transform now.  "Let's just keep going."

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

There was a light burning beneath the door at the end of the hall. Victoria approached, holding bed breath.
"Who do you suppose is in there?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Quote from: visualspice on August 28, 2015, 05:46:25 PM
There was a light burning beneath the door at the end of the hall. Victoria approached, holding bed breath.
"Who do you suppose is in there?"

[Best typo ever!  8D]

And at that Urich sniffed something and he paused, feeling himself bristle.  "I don't like this door.  Let's go somewhere else!" he hissed and gestured for them to move on.  Though the idea was to open all the hatches, he'd rather not get tangled up with whatever was behind that door.  It smelled faintly of rodent.

"We move on," he said and moved down the eastern corridor.  He smelled something different here, different creatures, smaller animals, rabid and desperate.  But certainly less volatile than the one behind the first door.  "We save that other one for last, if necessary.  Smells like a rat.  A big one."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

OOC: It actually wasn't a typo XD my tablet auto corrected it to that and I didn't catch it lol

Victoria grit her teeth and didn't linger. But she wasn't a woman to linger where unnecessary, and she certainly found it very unnecessary to stick around here!
"Yes, well, we aren't really here to save rats anyway," she went on, hoping they'd find something useful. If not a way to help the others trapped escape, than at least a way for the trio to escape themselves!

"We should at least detect an exit as well. Unless you have any thoughts on that, Adelram?" she turned to the vampire who looked at her with a tired smile.

"I know enough escape roots for me, but a logical one for you both I do not." He turned to Urich and patted him on the shoulder and gave him a smile.
"Though we can remedy that. Seems Urich's nose is rather smart. Just try to search for the freshest air... and while you're at it, don't forget you're also helping me to find the vampires trapped here, too."

Lion

Urich did a double take at Adelram.  "Why do you want those crazed beasts?  I thought you were trying to get rid of them.  Isn't that why you warned us about them in the first place?"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I know what I've said,: he went on with a tired sigh. "But not all of those vampires deserve.... this."

Victoria looked him over.
"Seems like you worry about them as if you've got a familiar. But hrmm.. I won't press."

Lion

Urich frowned deeply.  "A lover then," he chuckled and shook his head.  "I'll never understand you lot.  Nevertheless, there's work to be done."  They pressed on down another facility, and at the smell beneath the door, Urich bristled a little.  He pushed the key into the lock and heard the satisfying click.  The iron barred door gave way, sliding up and opening up several containment blocks, some of which smelled like vampires, except for one.

"Wolf?" He muttered, sniffing the air.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria made a face and looked to Urich.
"How can you tell?"

Adelram stepped forward.
"It's a different smell of undead." His gaze hardened.

"Well, where should we start? You're the one up for rescuing," she asked, looking to the vampire.

Lion

"Female wolf," Urich said, curiosity piqued.  Once they were inside, the hall, some of the subjects emerged slowly, warily.  And clearly confused.

Except the wolf.  She was clearly in full control of her faculties.  And was the first to approach the threesome.  "You here to set us free then?" she said, looking them over, smirking.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Female?" she too, was curious, if not a bit jealous. She hadn't considered the possibility of Urich's reaction to one of his own- let alone a female, and hung back a little as she simply observed. But at the woman's question, she frowned.

"You could say something like that, yes."

Lion

"I did say it," the female wolf said flatly and looked over the trio.  Then at Adelram.  She gave him a toothy grin especially.  "Oh, I see you brought me a snack.  How nice."  And she gnashed her teeth playfully together.

"Erm.  Let's keep moving please.  Plenty of more snacks to be had."

"Cierith," she said quickly, uncrossing her arms.  "Before you ask.  I'm with squirt.  Let's keep moving."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"You would do well to remain neutral. He is the reason you are being rescued after all," Victoria was quick to point out. "Besides, I doubt the vampire would offer much in a sense of a snack. And I doubt he'd taste well, either."

Lion

"Oh?" Cierith turned her gaze to Victoria, smiling and looking her over.  She didn't know how long she'd been in here, but she still had plenty of meat on her bones.  "Just a nibble.  You wouldn't mind would you?  I'm famished."

"You'll keep your hands to yourself," Urich interjected and took Victoria by the arm.  They pressed on back through the corridor, Cierith taking the lead and gesturing for them to follow along the way she indicated.

"You looking to kill them?" she asked.  "I can smell them from here.  But we'll have a bit of trouble going in, guard dogs n all."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"I don't think the idea involved death, unless you count the undead," said Adelram.

Lion

"That's a shame," she said, smirking and looking Urich over.  "I was hoping for a meal to go."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Victoria frowned.

"We're in enough trouble as it is. I suggest you keep your animal instincts in check. We can't just kill anyone that we run into. Questions must be answered, and this... whatever the means of this place is, must be stopped!"

"I agree, but should any set sights on killing off the undead or the not so undead, I don't think it would be at all that disagreeable to stop them by any means possible," Adelram chimed in and gave Cierith a smile- almost patronizingly so. "I'm not exactly breaking in here so as to get my own self killed." He reminded with a chuckle.

Lion

"Oh, I never intended to pick your bones clean right away, dear," Cierith said and prodded Adelram's back with a hand that slipped down his back side and squeezed his ass appreciatively.  "I like to tenderize my meat first."

She chuckled and Urich gave a chuckle at the vampire. 

Urich kept his priorities on Victoria however, moving swiftly down the corridor.  He didn't care about answering questions.  He only wanted to get them both out of here, with all appendages intact if they could.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Adelram wasn't prepared for the ass grab as he turned to give the werewolf a look. His only retort was, "tenderizig undead flesh is a skill not many know, my lady," he told her, smile baring his teeth. "But... Being that I'm the only one here that possesses a true invincible charm, I volunteer myself to distract these guard pups ahead."

Lion

Oh it was quite endearing to watch prey squirm.  Dead or not, Cierith could have cared less as to the nature of her quarry.  For now, she would relent, just enough to be rid of this place.  The scents here were mesmerizing and it was difficult to think straight enough to hone in on a single thing.  She supposed she could, she was a Great Wolf after all, the last of her kind.  And there were few that could match her strength.

Urich saw the guards that were ahead, and awaited Adelram to clear the way to let them through.  He looked back to Victoria, looking at her pallor and frowning.  "Are you all right?" he whispered. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn