Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

High-ho, the merry-oh, a hunting we will go! [Spicyyyy!]

Started by Rhindeer, May 27, 2013, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"Okay," Faolán muttered, oblivious to the fact that he was a bit exposed--because he was starting to feel light-headed, either from blood loss or the combination of stress and adrenaline, he couldn't really tell which. He kept his hand pressed to his side and leaned back on his other hand, legs stretched out in front of him and eyes hooded as he watched Killian work.

Alright. So far, so good. Killian thought nothing of anything. Maybe this would be okay after all.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

It was only when the pants were off and Killian went to get more binding for the leg that he began to notice something was odd..
For as he loosened more bindings soft mounds of flesh began to appear. Blinkingly, he found himself staring at Faolán's chest, and that's when he realized he cut too much of the bindings and the strips of clothe fell completely away, and Killian was now staring in wide eyed shocked...

That Faolán had boobs!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Faolán didn't notice at first, for he was watching Killian work in a sort of daze--because the world was spinning a little, even when he wasn't moving. It was only when Killian stopped working, abruptly, and took to staring at him that he blinked out of his daze and tried to focus his eyes--with little success. Killian was staring. Why was he staring? Was he staring at him or...?

"What...?"

And that was when he realized that he felt a bit chillier than he should have.

Following Killian's gaze, he glanced down--and blanched.

"Oh!"

Stupidly, he let go of his side and threw his arm over his chest, as though that would help him now when Killian had already seen. Then, realizing the cloth had fallen free of his side, he swore and grabbed for it again and pressed it back to his side, then used the other hand to snatch up his fallen bindings and cover himself with it.

"Killian, I-I can explain..."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Killian gaped. His eyes as wide as saucers.

And he blinked.

And blinked again.

His eyes just remained terribly, terribly large as he pointed.
"You're.. you're a girl!?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Faolán winced at the words, a tight, stricken look crossing his face. His heart raced and he pressed the cloth tighter to his wound until it hurt. "No, I--" He cut off and swallowed past the lump in his throat. God. How did he even answer that?

"I'm still me, Killian! I'm still me. Faolán. I...God." He clutched the bindings closer to his chest. "You're not gonna tell anyone, are you?"

visualspice

Killian blinked. Then blinked again, and it was only then did he realize the severity of the situation Faolán was in. His blue eyes widened as a flush consumed his cheek and ears. He promptly shook his head.
"N-no! I wouldn't dream of it! I wouldn't want to get you in trouble!" And it was said in earnest, but now.. his eyes strayed to his chest and...
Oh boy...

It was the same Faolán alright, but .... but the boy had had... boobs!

If Killian thought he was confused and nervous around women before, now he was just... well... defeated? Realizing he was gaping, he forced his mouth shut.

"I... err.." And lowered his head, shamefully. "I.. I'm sorry I.. I er.. looked."
Cause you know, that was TOTALLY rude and inappropriate of him. But..
But they were just..
Just THERE and...

Oh boy, this was going to be one long journey...
Assuming, you know, the two boys survived!

Rhindeer

A lot of the tension left Faolán then and he exhaled a long, slow breath that left his shoulders slouching. It didn't even occur to him that he should be embarrassed that Killian had seen his breasts; he had been far too panicked to register embarrassment, far too panicked to see things as Killian was no doubt seeing them and too scared to make the connection between breasts and sexuality. He had spent so long being careful for reasons other than modesty--fear of death, his own discomfort with having them, the way people saw them and thought "girl"--that it just...didn't even occur to him.

All he knew was that Killian understood, and that he said he wouldn't tell. Thank God. He'd been sincerely hoping he could trust the other boy as the friend he'd come to view him as.

Feeling like he could cry with relief and kind of wanting to hug Killian for that--if he hadn't been too injured to do so, that is!--Faolán started to open his mouth to thank Killian, but that was when Killian apologized.

And that was when it hit Faolán.

That was when he realized how this must look from Killian's point of view.

Which was that the other boy was seeing him as an almost-naked girl, clothed only in his smallclothes. And that he'd just seen the first pair of breasts he'd likely seen in a long time.

Color flooded Faolán's cheeks abruptly and he jerked in surprise, which jostled his injury and had him gasping. He curled forward a little, trying to shield himself better.

"Uh...it's, uh...it's okay," he said, but even as the embarrassment washed over him, he realized just how damned lucky he was--because Killian was a genuinely good person. Keeping his secret and apologizing for looking. God...

"It was an accident. Wasn't like you would've known." Gratitude soon replaced embarrassment and he smiled sheepishly through the pain. "I care more about the part where you're not gonna tell. I...thank you. Seriously. I was always scared of this and--" He took a deep breath.

"I can't thank you enough, Killian."

visualspice

Killian couldn't believe he was apologizing to him. What did he have to apologize for? He wasn't going to question the why or how, because those reasons belonged solely to Faolán, but he did realize what this meant for the pair of them- and it would be hard for him to look at the other boy the same. Though his eyes saw girl, Killian still just saw Faolán, a boy he had been just getting to know and becoming friends with. And though this was weird, it felt even more weird to try to ditch whatever it was they were establishing.

Killian shook his head.
"Don't apologize. I'm sure you've got your reasons." He paused, biting his lip. "I'm not here to judge. We're both here for the same reason. So don't you worry." And it was here he released a sigh of his own and smiled, a warm, sheepish smile of his own.

"But this is going to make bathing a heck of a lot weirder."

Cause yeah.
Boobs.

Rhindeer

Bathing.

Oh dear.

Faolán started to laugh at that, but cut off with a groan when it hurt his side and doubled over in pain. "Oh...ow...don't make me laugh, Killian, it hurts," he said and drew a deep, careful breath. "Ow...well...if it makes you uncomfortable, we can just...not bathe in the same area."

visualspice

At the other boy's laughter, Killian couldn't help but offer a smile in return.
"Sorry, I just..." and he turned away, blushing even more. "I just was never good with you know..." he shrugged. "Girls."

Rhindeer

Faolán frowned. "Well, don't think of me as a girl," he said, and shifted the bindings a little higher, wincing at his own words. God, this was awkward. Never before had he voiced all this out loud--but then again, no one else had found out, either. How was he supposed to explain this, when he didn't even have the words to do so?

When he'd never heard of anyone else who'd felt the way he did. "I...I know what I look like, but I--I don't...feel like a girl."

visualspice

Killian digested those words carefully. A girl who wanted to be a soldier, and also wanted to be treated as a man....
The more he thought on it, the more it made sense- kind of, to him, but he also didn't want to think too much into it. Or his head might hurt. He wasn't exactly a scholar, after all. Just an apple farmer-
and wanna be soldier.

He gave a nervous rub to his head.

"Oh, okay. So I'm guessing you still want to be treated like the Faolán I had met back in training?" And during this whole trip so far too...
He supposed he could just try to keep thinking of it that way.
But it would be hard to not think about...
you know

The boy having lady parts.

Ugh, life was so complicated. He could only begin to imagine how his friend must feel.

Rhindeer

Relief flooded Faolán then, and even though he was pale from pain and blood loss, his expression brightened with a smile. "Yeah, just like that. The same Faolán you've always known," he said, and thanked his lucky stars that Killian was his friend. Maybe they hadn't known each other long, but today Killian had truly shown his character--

And Faolán felt blessed to have him in his life.

He swayed a little where he sat, his vision getting oddly blurry, and he reached up and rubbed at an eye--and found it damp. Jeez. This was a terrible mix, this mix of crazy emotions (because God had he been so stressed about this very issue, and Killian just kept being touching) and, well...the whole part where he was injured and felt kind of emotional from pain. He wiped his eyes. "Jeez. Stop being so amazing."

visualspice

"Amazing?" Killian blushed and shook his head. "I wouldn't say that. But you should get some rest. You're injured. You'll need most of your strength if we're to continue on our mission."
Because in the army, there wasn't much room for failure- but he could only hope that Faolán would be able to heal fast.

Rhindeer

"Yeah...probably," Faolán muttered with a grimace. The mission. Ugh. Hopefully they wouldn't lose too many days over this!

Looking back at Killian, he cracked a tired smile. "Uhm, so...I guess in that case you should probably finish patching me up?" he said, and flushed a little. "Er. I'm sorry I've made this all awkward."

visualspice

Killian's cheeks burned at the idea but he gave a nod.
"Y-yeah, I probably should. We don't need you to bleed out everywhere."
He then gave the boy a lopsided grin at his apology and told him with sincerity, "Hey, don't worry about it. I'm sure if I was in your place, well... I'd just hope you'd do the same for me."

Rhindeer

Faolán's smile softened at that, though his expression was exhausted from pain, and he placed a hand on Killian's shoulder and have it a squeeze. "Of course I would."

visualspice

Killian gave the other boy a lop sided grin. But then after a moment of doing that, he then realized- right.... he had to bandage him up! So with a blush, he cleared his throat and gestured, "So uh.. should you turn around so that I can uh... you know.." And here he sheepishly added, "Bandage you up while still keeping you uh, modest?"

Rhindeer

"Oh! Uh..." Faolán's face warmed, and he quickly put his hands over his chest.

"That work? Ugh...sorry...I know it's kinda...gonna take some getting used to. If I had it my way, I wouldn't have these things at all," he said with a tired, sheepish smile.

visualspice

Killian nodded with a blush.
"Well, sometimes Angsar tries us in many ways." But he gave a nod. "That should do." But he was still blushing as he worked at finishing the bandages. He had cleaned up some of the blood, and once he thought it was acceptable, he released a sigh and sat back to admire his work.

"There." And he paused awkwardly. "Er... I guess you can get dressed now. Those bandages should hold pretty good."