Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome!

Started by Anadwen, April 28, 2014, 11:40:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anadwen

"I feel honored that they were to your liking." Lucien responded, turning away from the balcony, and facing his important guests. "After all, all of them were crafted, purchased, and shipped just for your entertainment. The fact that they fulfilled their role pleases me."

Everything was going by the plan.

visualspice

"Just for my entertainment?" his choice of words were not lost on her as she smiled towards him and raised a single, curious brow.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

"Indeed." with a smile, and his typical elegant, all-concealing expression led his important guests back into the main hall. Servants immediately surrounded everyone in the moment that they walked through the door, to take their coats, and back in the hall offer them cold white wine and more food (especially cakes and light 'treats').

A thick bill to pay for, that was sure. But hey, how many villagers wouldn't one rip off to improve his political standing?

visualspice

Aella adored sweet treats, and the moment they were presented before them, she had to remind herself not to over indulge, for it would be quite unlady like of her to do so. So after carefully selecting the fairest looking sweet, she popped the delicate pastry into her mouth and could have moaned- but though it was not an audible sound, her expression truly showed her exuberance for the perfected confection.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Anadwen

By the corner of his eye catching sight of the Duchess' daughter enjoying the small, sweet pastries that his servants presented to his precious guests. To his eyes, she was just as sweet as wonderful as to her the sweet, what he could clearly see, taking into account the amazed face.
One could say it bordered with obsession, a cold-blooded, obsessive interest in a human being. She reminded him of his mother, a jewel that he knew he couldn't own, but she, she was different...

Oh Ansgar, how he longed to hold either of them in his hands. How he longed that they would be both like little birds in his cage! How he needed that...

But he knew he couldn't, he couldn't...

Silently stepping towards Aella, his never-disappearing elegant smile was this time sparked up only for her, and for her solely. "Are you enjoying the evening, Milady?" he inquired silently, taking one of the sweets into his own hand, though to study only, not even planning to place it near his mouth.

visualspice

Startled, Aella nearly choked on the pastry.
"Oh!" She exclaimed after.swallowing down the pastry with haste. "Very much so. Your house is so lovely, and the entertainment, a delight."