Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A new life (Kyoshiro2)

Started by Anonymous, March 10, 2008, 02:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

"N-no" Inumisha said blushing. "I am not bored any-" Then Kyoshiro left. She sat for a moment.Thinking about what would happen next. She was glad that she met someone, but she had no clue what he was like, or what would happen in the future. So, she decided, to stay to find out what happens.

Anonymous

(Really sorry about the whole no posting... My internet is crap and other things... Anyway I'll might be able to make it on a little bit more often now...)

After walking into the back room Kyoshiro was met with the sight of... an empty kitchen.
"Hey old man where you at?"
While walking through the kitchen he cam across a smashed plate, one of his better ones it seemed as kyoshiro had never seen it before. Nearing the end of the kitchen he noticed a back door. When near the door he heard voices one was the old man and there was a couple of voices he didn't recognise. He looked for a gap in the door to see if he could get the slightest look to see the faces of the voices. the door was thick so their words were hard to hear, but even so it did not sound good...

Anonymous

(OCC:Dont worry about it. I liked your posts anyways ^. .^)
Inumisha was wondering was was taking so long. So she got up to find out. When she arrived in the kitchen she saw Kyoshiro. "Whats going on she asked."

Anonymous

Kyo turned to see Inumisha standing about five feet away. The talking had stopped.
"Crap"
Kyo turned and guided Inumisha round the corner. The door opened and you could hear the old man saying that he had customers and they were probably only getting abit restless. Well he wasn't wrong Kyo thought to himself. Footsteps were heard to be coming towards the two of them, who were hiding just out of site around the corner.
"Crap..."

Anonymous

Inumisha gasped... Holding gher breath, she turned into a dog and ran around the corner, creating a diversion for Kyo.

Anonymous

The man jumps when Inumisha darts around the corner. "Damn Mutt, scared the crap out of me"
The man stands still for another 10 seconds but to Kyo it seemed like hours. He didn't know whether to be amazed at wht he just seen or to be scared. He heard the door close and exhaled deeply.
"Ok just shake it off" he says to himself.
He walks back into the eating area and sits down.
"Okay Inumisha, we gotta think of something" And then he remembers that she transformed into some dog or wolf and ran off.
"Damn..."

Anonymous

Inumisha made it outside, and waited for Kyoshiro. Her heart was racing, and she could barely breath. 'I scared him!?' she thought, 'more like you scared me.' She was panting as she layed down in the shade of small trees infront of the place. 'Hurry up Kyoshiro...' She thought to herself.

Anonymous

Kyoshiro didn't know whether to stay where he was or to go and find Inumisha...
"Right" Kyo stands up and heads for the kitchen again to see if Inumisha was still there....
He looked under every table looked in every cupboard....
"Nothing... Damn"
Kyo walks out of the kitchen and back to where he was sitting...
"I don't want to leave coz of the old man... But I gotta make sure my guest is alright"
Kyo walks to the door looks behind him lowers his head and walks out...

Anonymous

Inumisha glanced over and saw Kyoshiro. Happily, she barked. {Over here!} She called using telepathy.