Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Seamstress looking for work....

Started by wolfie, January 11, 2013, 09:17:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfie

And maybe a nice thieving job as well. My profile is linked in my signature if anyone is curious about her. She's in Uthlyn. She wouldn't have a shop of her own yet as she's nothing but a poor field mouse from Essryn.

I'm pretty open about suggestion on what she could be doing either in her cover or her stolen goods.

Ivory

If you want, we could set her up as one of Audric's contacts for information...and also possibly for sewing.  <3  Audric is a guard for Duke Calent of Allar.  He's a good guy for the most part (and would definitely help her out), but if someone is giving him reliable information, he's none-too-choosey about where it's coming from!

wolfie

She could definitely help him in the clothing department be more than happy to. As for intel I'm sure she could find out some great things while sewing a hem or something some people just like to talk while being fitted.

Ivory

My apologies for the delay in response.  Apparently, my inbox decided the notification from SotE was spam over the weekend.  Who knows why?

Anyway, being she's a thiefy type and you have great plans for her, I figured she may come across information she'd be willing to sell...but Audric would also be interested in just everyday rumors as well about the Duke, the city, who important has left and entered the city, etc.

Being the extremely honorable type, Audric would definitely help her get on her feet too if he came across her wandering around the city when first moving into town.  He's a helper like that!  He's also kind of a sucker for a damsel in distress, even if it isn't as dramatic as having to rescue said damsel from bandits or anything like that!

So, if you're interested or if any of those strike your fancy, we can definitely do something along those lines!

wolfie

All of the above strike my fancy. I'd love to show her just coming into town and needing a job. She might also want to find out about her parents. She could definitely use the help. She might look more like the outsider with her tanned skin and very little clothing at first. Should be an interesting first thread. ;)

Ivory

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet!  Do you want to set it up or would you like me to?

Incidentally, I'm not sure where you were planning on starting her off, but all of Allar's threads seem centered around the U-place in Connlaoth.  Yes, I know what that means.  But do you?  :D

wolfie

That is where I'm having her based out of as well... I already started one for us. Down with the Old

Ivory

That's utterly fantastic!  <3  I'll go reply!