Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Flowers that entangle [Zozee9]

Started by Scythe-Nova, October 30, 2013, 03:48:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scythe-Nova

-"Thank you, No there's no ginger in it, though the dried leaves from the Daruma do give it a subtle taste like ginger"

She anwered and took a sip from her own tea and hummed in a content manner, This tea blend was a bit of a secret because some of the ingredients was a bit hard to get a hold of an if not prepared correctly could make the taste absolutely vile.

-"Caffeine? No it just has some natural herbs and leaves, but i guess some of the ingredients have energizing properties"

She explained with a smile as she took another sip from her cup, This tea was one of the reasons she could function through her sleepless days. It's not that she'd fall asleep from not drinking it but the curatives took care of the side effects of her sleep medication, Also it was very good and it felt like it lifted up her soul each time she drank it.

-"By the way why did you think i was a Wampire?"

She asked and looked at Zara with a curious gaze as she took another sip from her cup.

zozee9

Her face became flushed as she quickly responded, "Ah, well, I suppose it was the hair and the eyes that did it. I don't know how I didn't notice your tan skin. It was quite foolish of me, I promise." Zara took a sip of her tea, hoping it would lift away her embarrassment. It wouldn't.

Why did she have to be in such an odd circumstance? She couldn't think of any way to talk herself out of it.

"I have never met a vampire before, though. So you probably look nothing like one," she added awkwardly.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

Art Thread: Here! | deviantArt Profile: Here <3

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki smiled when she saw the flush on Zara's face and chuckled slightly before shaking her head slightly, She knew it was just a mistake on Zara's part and did not mind it at all she was just curious though.

-"Don't worry i'm not offended or anything, It's just in my nature to be curious"

She said with a smile and a laugh before taking another long sip from her tea, She thought about Zara's question about the tea and realized something. Could Zara be suffering from a kind of condition making her get tired very easily, Ikki searched through her own mind to see if she could remember anything like that but found nothing.

-"Do you get tired easily?"

She asked with a slight smile as she put down her empty cup of tea and brought her hand to her chin supporting it making her have a thinking look, Her eyes drifted over Zara in an examining manner taking in her body as if she was looking for something special. There was some odd thought in Ikki's mind as she looked Zara over and that was that she thought that she looked kinda atractive, it was something new for her since she never really thought about things like that when studying others.

zozee9

Zara kept getting more and more red. At least this question was one she encountered more often. She took another sip of her tea while pondering a response.

"Yes," she replied honestly after a few seconds. "Because of my heritage. I guess you could say that I like my catnaps." She laughed and wiggled her ears around. "And normal naps, too. I just like to sleep." Zara waited a little longer in silence before deciding she had nothing more to say. "How about you tell me about yourself?" she questioned, hoping the girl would comply. People usually liked to talk about themselves.
Characters: Alycia | Sky | Kayala | Elaina | Alexandra | Piper | Gage AND Heather | Zeina | Elizabeth | Mera | Darya | Fiara | Tanya | Meki | Vivian | Lali | Nyimi | Jillian | Cedric | Jana | Duncan | Zara | Marie | Rora | Koraq | Xiana | Sevda | Nava | Na'il | Bambina | Micheovi | Nitya

If I owe you a post (which I probably do), sorry... I'll get you one as soon as I can! <3 Message me if you're in a rush or want one.

Scythe-Nova

Ikki nodded as Zara explained her condition to her, most likely that tiredness came from slow blood circulation and movement would counteract that. Then again it could be a mental thingy and that was something that Ikki had nothing for, though it seemed that a simple energizing brw could help against it so there seemed to be no problem there.

-"Oh me? Well sure is there something specific you want to know?"

She asked as she poured herself another cup of tea and held the kettle in a gesture towards Zara as if she were wondering if she wanted any more tea, She thought it would be nice to talk with Zara and get to know her maybe.

zozee9

Something specific? She was kind of hoping that the girl would go off on a rant about herself... talk about her past, her interests, what her plans for the future were, things like that. Maybe then she'd learn why the girl reminded her of a vampire. Were her genetics strange? It was possible, but she didn't know.

Fifteen seconds later, Zara blinked. She had zoned out again, though thankfully not for as long. She hesitated as she responded, as if she had been deep in thought. "Umm... whatever you have to tell, I guess. Stories, hobbies, everything."

Scythe-Nova

-"Well... i usually like to take time for myself and drink tea on calm days, much like today actually"

She explained and looked around on the calm nature around them both simply listening to the birdsong and the hum of the wind passing through the leaves in the trees, It was very serene today calmingly so and it made the Tea taste so much better for Ikki.

-"I travel a lot through many parts of the world expanding my knowledge of medicine, Helping others in need along the way... Treating the sick and injured and seeing them getting better brings me peace of mind"

She explained and took a deep sip of her tea before looking up into the sky that was visible from where she sat, Ikki felt how her body relaxed and how every tension in her body simply vanished and at that moment she looked back at Zara with a cute and friendly smile.

-"And often i encounter people who i in time get to call friends"

zozee9

Zara smiled at Ikki as her tail kept swishing back and forth. She felt rather happy, most likely, she decided, because of the fresh air and gorgeous scenery. She took another light sip from her quickly disappearing tea and replied, "Well, that's quite kind of you." She wished she could do the same thing. Instead, she was stuck having to be careful she didn't brutally murder the people she met.

Even still, maybe it would be good to learn how to help the sick and injured. "Perhaps you can teach me some of your healing skills?" she asked before kindly adding, "And I'm sure we could become the best of friends."

Scythe-Nova

-"Well i guess i could try to teach you, i don't know how good of a teacher i'll be though i have never taught anyone before"

Ikki explained with a smile as she scratched the back of her head, It was true she had never really tried to teach before. But then again it would likely be a good experience for her so that she could pass down her knowledge some time later, maybe much later she could start a school where she could teach others of her medicine and healing skills.

-"And Zara i allready consider you a friend just for having tea with me"

She said with a cute smile and nodded towards Zara in a very polite manner, Ikki did not have high requirements for being her friend. Just knowing one's name and that one was friendly was enough for Ikki to call someone a friend, That's how it had been for many years for Ikki and she liked it that way.

zozee9

Zara's face turned bright red at Ikki's declaration of friendship. She hadn't known the girl for long, but the entire time had been full of Zara's strange cat instincts kicking in. And yet the girl still considered her a friend? That was... just out of the ordinary. She wasn't expecting such a kind reaction.

"Well... thank you," she replied after a few seconds. Her ears had perked up and she was swishing her hair back and forth with her tail. "And I'm sure you'd be a fine teacher. I pick up on details pretty quickly... though I must admit, I do tend to ask lots of questions."

Scythe-Nova

-"It is no trouble, i like questions"

She said with a bright smile as she poured herself another cup of tea and looked at Zara with a bright expression.

-"Do you want some more tea?"

She then asked as she held up the tea kettle so that she could refill Zara's cup, Ikki was allready thinking on what she should teach Zara first. Her mind surged with ideas on how to teach Zara but she would wait to decide on how she would teach Zara since diffrent person needed a diffrent teaching method.

zozee9

"Ah, yes please," Zara replied genuinely as she held out her cup to be refilled. "It really does taste delicious. I can't believe you're able to make something as good as this out in the middle of no where. Maybe I should take cooking lessons from you, too!"

Actually, that probably wouldn't be a bad idea. She wasn't the best cook there was... nor was she the pickiest eater. Even still, having some culinary knowledge would help her get a quick job in some of the towns. Then again, cooking involved knives and knives weren't the best thing for her to be around.

Scythe-Nova

-"Well to be honest this tea blend took some time to get just right"

She said with a slight laughter and a smile as she poured Zara another cup of tea, She put down the tea kettle next to the fire again and turned towards her Apothecary Chest and opening it. She looked into it before reaching into the box untill she was shoulder deep in the chest, She rummaged around for a bit before pulling out her hand holding a very old looking thin book.

-"There we go"

She said and brushed off the thin layer of dust from the book and opened it and flipped through some pages, She nodded to herself and handed the book to Zara with a smile. The contents of the book was translation help for the most common languages into the strange text in her books and also on how to read the text.

-"It will make things easier if you can read the text in my books so i guess the first lesson would be to learn how to read it"

She said with a smile and a slight giggle before she picked up her cup again and taking a big sip from it, She observed how Zara reacted to decide what kind of teaching technique to use.

zozee9

Zara accepted the book with a kind smile. It looked ancient... worn down and tainted by the years. A dictionary that old would have meant that the language it's translating from had been around for hundreds of years. It wasn't one of those more recent languages developed by settlers that had strayed from the path of normal society.

That also meant it was a language she had no knowledge of. Traveling around the world had taught her so many different ways to speak, and, it seemed, it would continue doing so. At least she had a knack for languages.

"I can probably learn this is a couple of days... do you have that long to teach me?" Zara had figured she would just stay the night and leave in the morning. The danger of her presence was too much to put someone in unnecessary harm. Even still, her curiosity made it so she didn't want to leave. It was a battle going on inside of her. "I can always just use it for translation as I go through things."

Scythe-Nova

-"Oh don't worry i'm going to stay here as long as i need to, and knowing myself that is going to be quite a while"

Ikki said with a chuckle and rose from her seating and picked up a cloth parcel next to her Apothecary chest and looked back at Zara with a smile.

-"I'm going to gather some items for food today, Is there anything besides wampires you're allergic to?"

She asked a bit teasingly and smiled friendly at Zara and awaited her response.

zozee9

"Oh, no, not at all!" Zara responded immediately, embarrassed by the teasing. But after a second, she shyly added, "Well... that's true... but I would prefer softer food. It's easier for me to digest." More like it wouldn't cut her gum. "Is that possible?"

She looked back down at the book and turned to the first page. She might as well start learning while Ikki was getting food. But on a second thought... "Do you want me to come with you?" Zara asked earnestly. "I would more than willing to."

Scythe-Nova

Ikki chuckled a bit when Zara asked if she wanted her to come along, and looked at her with a calm and understanding expression though it was somewhat ruined by the dark rings under her eyes.

-"Well it's really your decision isn't it? Either you could follow me to get some food or you could get some early reading in, I don't mind either way"

Ikki said with a generous smile as she retrieved a small sickle and a woven basket from her Apothecary chest, She looked back at Zara with a friendly expression as she waited for Zara's response. Ikki was going through her mind to decide what kind of foods she would gather, Mostly thinking of fruits and vegetables also some herbs for taste and health benefits.

zozee9

Zara paused, looked down at the book, looked back up and responded, "I'll come, why not!" Well there were plenty of reasons not to, but also plenty reasons to join. If nothing else, the girl was strangely attractive... Shaking her head to clear her mind of such strange thoughts, Zara stood up at set down the book.

"I'll just follow you," she declared with a smile.

Scythe-Nova

-"Let's go then"

Ikki said with a smile and begun to walk into the forest, Ikki had a hunch about where to find foodstuffs in the forest and begun making her way there walking past bushes and shrubs.

-"If i may ask what do you regularly eat Zara?"

She asked and looked back at Zara with a curious smile while continuing to walk along a small animal trail, Not much time passed before they arrived at a small pond where Ikki stopped and began looking around.