Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Curiosity Never Hurt Anyone, Right? [NIX] [M]

Started by Tally, January 11, 2013, 09:43:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tally

The oncoming storm had driven Knai and his retainers to shelter in a town far earlier than he would have liked.  He wanted Kia's Court at his back.  The bitch queen and every sycophantic courtier licking at her skirts could all go jump in a fire.  He wouldn't piss on them to put them out.

Even thinking about them had him scowling as he weaved his way through the streets, alone and on foot.  He'd insisted.  Didn't want any of his men trailing him.  He only wanted to take in the sights of the town and forget everything.  How could he do that with his guardsmen with him?  When he might turn around at any moment and see them, see the sigil of Ravensway upon their coats?  All it did was remind him of Lorin.

If the talk was to believed, this was going to be one fiend of a storm.  He still had plenty of time.  The sky had darkened with clouds, but only a few stray drops fell here and there.  It was beneath this gray twilight that Lorin caught sight of a ruined tower off the main street.

It must have been a watchtower at some point, possibly when the town was smaller and this marked the edge of its settlement.  A fire had claimed the structure.  The roof was gone and at least half of it was a ruin.

Knai veered off to clamber over the low sprawl of rubble toward the yawning, open doorway of the tower.

Nix

"...See, I wouldn't go in there if I were you." The voice came from a raven-haired man conspicuously leaning against the crumbling exterior of a building across the way and down some from the old burned tower. He had been watching... perhaps one could even use the term 'stalking', the pretty young man for a little while now. Though a small black field mouse garnered no attention in these parts.

Once the lovely one had come off the main street, well, Amal was free to use the side street as his own personal transformation alley and return to his default human appearance without being noticed. The rain was starting to fall in heavier little globs, but still few in number as he approached the smaller male stopping about five from him. "Ya see, I have spent a few nights in there... and I can tell you the structure is unsound to say the very least... I'd just hate to see a pretty thing like you get hurt~"
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Tally

The sudden voice startled Knai, but it was just a man watching him.  Not one who looked to be hurting for coin, either, so he likely wasn't getting robbed here.  Knai gave him a good, thorough look up and down and liked what he saw.

What he did not like, what he was growing mighty bloody sick of lately, was people telling him what he should do for his own good.

Knai swayed closer, smirking.  "Then you'd best follow along for protection, shouldn't you?"

And in he swept to the dim interior of the ruined tower.

Nix

Why was it all these humans knew how to do was flirt with him and then take off? It was so rude. This one was really cute, so he could easily be forgiven, except if he got himself killed there would be no cute human to forgive! And cute corpses are hardly cute at all! Just really, really sad.

Of course Amalendu had to follow the cute blond inside! What choice was there?

"You know, this place does not even have a proper roof, so it is less than ideal shelter... especially with this storm brewing..." Amal kept an eye on the pretty thing, even in the darkness of the burned tower. "And I don't see why I should protect someone whose name I don't even know."
Amalendu Somadev // Arkyn // Ayvya // Brynjar Eir // Cijii // Demaraen Astarthos // Jaibah
// Kaavi Klkrin // Kevinth Arik // Khavanri Jalmuur // Kiaal Ethyarion // Lahvi // Mahvash Samara // Maram-Jinan // Robin // Runeha // Siiraia Ethyarion // Sureya Anelise // Tryggvi Vilhjal

"FEELING GREAT ABOUT YOURSELF IS NOT A JOKING ISSUE, iT IS HEAVY DUTY BUSINESS, aND NEEDS TO BE GIVEN ALL THE SERIOUSNESS THAT SAD THINGS GET" ~American Sports Legend, Charles Barkley

Tally

This man was right about one thing—more than half the roof had burned away from the tower, and what was left wouldn't shelter them much.

"It doesn't matter," Knai said, face turned upward toward the racing clouds.  He drew further in, into the shadow of what remained of the roof, considering how to approach this man.  Teasing, he thought.

"Oh, and you think I just give my name to anyone who asks, do you?"  He turned a look upon the man, pursed lips, slightly smirking.  A look that promised mischief and adventure should this man pursue.

Nix

Amal liked that look. This was particularly why humans were so much fun, even if they didn't listen to warnings or advice. His own lips had broken into a grin, magenta eyes sparkling with mischief.

"I never asked you for it I simply said I do not know it and therefore am unsure if I should even protect you. Though I would assume that such a beautiful young man would posses an equally lovely name." His grin broadened but there was nothing malicious or frightening about it. Playful more accurately suited the look.

"Are you looking for anything in particular?" He asked following after the blonde, he was already in this far... besides he had been in the tower before, just not in human form which was proving to be more cumbersome to navigate in.

Tally

Looters had long since stripped the place of anything valuable.  Nothing remained but rocks and dust.  Beneath the winding stairwell, Knai found a broken door leading into a cellar.  A grin blossomed on his face.

"Hm?  No...can't say that I am.  Besides something to pass the time with.  Come, this way!"  Knai fairly hopped down the stairs.  The basement below was satisfyingly gloomy and dire.  So atmospheric!  The kind of place that'd feature in a ghost story or some such.

Nix

Amalendu couldn't help but get lead around by the cutie. He would have followed without being told.

The basement was gloomy. Amal had little problem seeing in the darkness but he wondered how the boy faired. "Can you even see down here lovely?" He asked drawing closer to the blond, even placing his hands on the other's hips to draw him close for a a moment. "You aren't frightened down here are you?" He whispered in the boy's ear before letting go and this time going in further before Knai had a chance to.

Tally

Well.  Now they were getting somewhere.  A pity Knai had lost his chance to play the wide-eyed innocent.  That was always a good time, but he'd been too excited to see the gloomy basement to worry about it.

His protector only held him for a moment, but Knai didn't let him go far.  No one touched him like that and then just walked away.  He slipped his arm through the other man's and sidled up close.

"Not well," he said.  "But what is there to be afraid of with you here?"

Nix

So this one did like to play? Amal grinned though it might not be so obvious in the dark. Well flirting was fun no matter what, and he certainly didn't mind getting close to the blond beauty, but he wasn't particularly used to the young pretties getting friendly so fast, well unless they wanted something.

"Well now, I did say I am unsure if I will be protecting someone whose name I do not know, and you haven't seen fit to correcting this little issue yet." He said teasingly. Amal made no move to pull away, not just yet at least, but he did allow for the other to lead them. It was the little lovely's adventure after all.

Tally

Knaiaran found the man's violet eyes in the darkness.  He leaned in and made his words breathy, a caress.  "Knai.  Now will you assent to protecting me?"

Nix

It was probably a good thing it was dark, Amalendu was fairly certain that his rabbit ears were showing and he wasn't ready to give up the facade of a normal human just yet. "I was right~" He grinned and leaned in a bit to place a husky whisper in Knai's ear in return. "Your name is as lovely as you."

With that he pulled away from the boy again, this playing was far too fun to give up on now! "So lead the way Knai, and rest assured that I shall protect you to the best of my abilities."

Tally

Knai thought they were finally cutting the pleasantries and getting to what they both wanted.  Their physical proximity, that throaty whisper in his ear.  This man wanted him, Knai was sure of it, but as quickly as he'd leaned in, the man pulled away again.

As before, Knai wasn't having any of that.  He slid about to the man's front and ran his hands over his chest.  "You're so kind.  You must let me express my gratitude," he murmured.

Nix

This boy was too much! Amal was afraid his grin would be permanently affixed to his face at this point! Knai certainly was eager, and it made the rabbit question why, perhaps for the first time in a long time too. He was finally starting to understand the reservations humans had shown him when he acted to eager.

He placed his own hands on the boy's hips once more, but this time he did it to keep the other at a distance. "I have hardly done anything to deserve your gratitude Knai~"

Tally

Knai must have been holding back overmuch, keeping his advances too subtle.  He couldn't think of any other logical reason this man didn't have his hands all over him yet.

"Then let's say I want to get my mouth around your cock for my own pleasure," Knai said, abandoning all coy flirtation.  This man was not understanding him, but there was no way he could misapprehend that.  Knai reached for the laces of the man's pants.

Nix

How forward! Is that how Amal usually sounded? Huh...

Amal backed up a bit, letting his hands fall from the boy's waist, and hit against a wall. It seemed like the tower above them was shaking and making awful creaking noises. That was strange, they were in the basement, no matter him lightly hitting into the wall down here shouldn't affect the structure above them. Had the storm worsened?

"As flattering and arousing as that proposal sounds, perhaps we should relocate first. Besides, is it really so fun to suck a stranger's cock?" Yes. Yes it was.

Tally

Knai's eyebrows climbed up his forehead as the man pulled away from him.  Pulled away, like he was refusing him, but that couldn't be.  He'd not met a man yet who didn't want some pretty thing's lips wrapped about his cock.

His confusion only lasted a moment.  "Oh!  I suppose, if we must."

Knai didn't see the trouble with dropping to his knees right here and now, but the shaking of the tower's top and the moaning wind seemed to concern the man.

Knai grabbed his hand on the way out and led him back up the stairs.  "Come on, then."

Nix

Amalendu managed to get his rabbit ears to disappear before they reached the top of the stairs, and once they did it was obvious this storm was in full force. The first thing they were greeted to was a strong wind that whipped through what was left of the tower.

Amal grabbed a hold of Knai and held him tight, the wind threatening to knock them both over, the support beam above them made a horrid crunching sound. He pulled the blonde back into the protection of the stairwell.

The basement door slammed shut from the force of the wind, knocking Amal back down the stairs as he held onto Knai. Instead of hitting the floor at the bottom hard, they sort of floated to it, Amalendu landing on his back, and Knai on top of him.

"Are you alri-" Amal's question was cut off by the sound of the tower collapsing above. The major support beam had snapped. They were likely trapped down there now.

Tally

Knai may have underestimated this tempest.  The sound of steady rain hit his ears long before they reached the top of the steps, but what truly sent a shiver down his spine was the wind.  It sounded like it was tearing the whole town apart up there.  He couldn't even take any pleasure in the contact when his potential lover pulled him close.

Somewhere above them, a wooden beam creaked out a terrible sound, one had Knai grabbing at Amal even tighter.  "What was th—"

The wind slammed the door into them.  The man took the blow, and they both tumbled backward, into the open air, down the dark stairwell.  Knai screamed, but his breath caught when the sickening fall became a slow descent.  They alighted on the floor, Knai laying on top of the man who might have just saved him from a broken neck.

The whole tower shook to the foundations.  In pitch blackness now, Knai cried out again and covered his head with his arms as rubble thudded to the ground all about them.  The tower collapsed, then settled, stone shifting and falling until the only sound reaching Knai's ears was the distant, muffled roar of the storm.

Panting, shaking, Knai scrabbled at the man beneath him, but this time in panic instead of lust.  "Are you there?  Are you all right?!"

Nix

Amal ran his hands soothingly along the blond's shoulders still holding him as the other was a top him. "I'm here, are you ok? I'm..." He was about to say fine but as he shifted to sit up with the other, well something was wrong. His back hurt and felt wet on the side.

It wasn't too hard to figure out in hindsight, the slow descent he had been so concentrated on doing so that Knai would be safe had caused him to impale himself partially on something. His pain sensors weren't at normal levels do to his adrenaline pumping so the fact that he felt this at all was not a good sign, and something was definitely stuck in him.