Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hi. I'm Anonymous.

Started by a n o n y m o u s, June 11, 2014, 01:29:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a n o n y m o u s

Hello

Hi. I may be new here, but I'm not terribly new at roleplaying. Okay, maybe that was a lie. I've only been roleplaying for about 6 months, but I'm working on improving. I've never roleplayed anything other than a cat before, and even though I am a person, I'll still probably fail. But, yeah. You can call me Toxic, Toxi, Xi, Darks, Darky, Nony, Aname, honestly anything you can think of. Those are just some of the ones a lot of people call me. Oh, I tend to rant about nonsense as you can see. Oh, and, is there a minimum word limit? I didn't see one but I just like to be sure. I'm not sure how much sense I'm making right now, but I hope you understand the craziness that just sprouted from my fingertips. ^3^

Anadwen

Hello, Anonymous! I'm Anadwen, SotE's notorious sword-wielding crazy... Person. Yeah, I guess I can be considered a person. *scratches head* Yep. Ana's definitely a person.

There is NO word limit! You can write as much or as little as you wish. Totes fine, whether you write a monster post, or just a tiny little one-liner, it's usually the players who set their limits :)

You can PM anyone on the site if you wanna ask something - many people like me are on often and willing to answer your questions :) And you're totally making sense. Much more sense than me in most cases.

Rhindeer

Hey, Nony Nony! 8D

And welcome!

And hey, don't worry about having only played animals. 8D I for one started out in wolf RPGs, and the transition isn't actually as crazy as you'd think! :3 You'll be fiiiine, I'm sure! And heck, you can still play animals here, or even shifters!

As for word minimums, those are not a thing here. :3 We firmly believe in writing however much, or little, you want. Whatever fits the moment, you know? ^^ I know my posts fluctuate a LOT. I can be banging out one-liners one moment, and pouring out paragraphs the next, haha. There's absolutely zero judgement. ;D
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

a n o n y m o u s

Hi Anadwen and Rhi-Rhi. Thank you for the welcome. <3

Okay! This site sounds amazing. I can't wait to roleplay. Thanks for answering my question!  :D

Paradox

Welcome to SotE, Nony! As Ana said, don't be shy about asking folks questions. Most of us here are pretty friendly and always eager to assist a fellow roleplayer in need. Questions could be pm'd and good on you , Ana, for offering to help. You may also make inquiries in the chat box at the bottom of the forum's index page or post them in the appropriately named section of the forums Questions and Suggestions.

I'm looking forward to your participation on the forums and reading about whatever awesome adventures your character(s) embark on!

~Sharkie

visualspice

Welcome to the site, Nony! Seems like that nickname is the one that's really sticking ^_^
Anyways, I hope you have fun here and never hesitate to ask questions if you got them :)
And if you feel up to it, there's a chat box located on the main page that's fairly active, so don't hesitate to drop by to say hello!

-the spice
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao