Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

How's Everybody Doin'?

Started by Anonymous, January 08, 2006, 05:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey, my name is David.  I've been lookin' 'round the net for a place to retry Rping.  I used to RP at the GW forums, but nothing ever gets done over there, so that soon ended.  I'm hoping to get a good start here.  I've been spending the last few days trying to figure out everything, and how stuff works here.  I almost feel ready to make my first story post here, I'm just wanting to look for a good place to start.

As for personal info, I'm big on religion and philosophy, and love to write about them; be it arcticle, story, poem, etc.  You will probably see this in my Rping.  Almost all my characters have some kind of tie to religion or some form of spirituality.

As of now I have only one of my characters here, but I hope to have a few follow.  I guess there isn't really much left to say, I've already typed up a bit more than most people expect in an intro.  If you have any questions, advice, or whatever, please respond.

Anonymous

W00t! First to say 'Welcome!'

*does first reply dance*
Huh? Whaddya mean there's no such thing as first reply dance? Well yes there is! Coz I jus' did it!

o.O uh, ignore me it's almost 2am and I'm feeling hyper! *bounces*
Haven't looked at your charrie yet, but I'm sure you'll get as addicted as I am.

Have a looksy at the echoes board to see if anyone is looking for a peep to rp with.
*coughs*We are*coughs*

*likes this new board*

Anonymous

*does 2nd reply dance*

welcome!

Anonymous

HI HI. I'd join them.. except... I don't want to dance :D

INSTEAD I'LL MAUL YOU! *cling clutch, shrieking something about "FRESH MEAT"*

......XDDDD! GET'EM SOTE MEMBERS! ATTTACCKKK!

Rhindeer

Y HELO THAR!!1*GLOMP!*

Heehee, juuuust kidding! Maybe.

Wheeee, I'm big on religion and the like, too! Fascinates me. ^_^ Yay to that! And suggestionsss...don't be afraid to jump on into a plot, and if you need help finding a plot or partner to get involved with, the Echoes of the Future board is your best friend! ^___^ *pets it* It loves us all.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa