Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

H-hello!~

Started by ღMadolcheYumiღ, August 08, 2016, 01:34:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ღMadolcheYumiღ

WOW! That confidence presented by a stuttering "Hello" at the subject line. What a way to start of an introduction! Any-whos, Yumi here! Just wanted to say hello and what not to the peoples of the Spirits of the Heeeeeeerth. Oh, it's "The Earth" not "hearth". Whoops. Well... Um.

Well! Hope we can have a great adventure together. Rather new to forums in general, but as in RP, I'm pretty well versed in it I should say so myself. Learned RP-ing on IMVU and now I'm here to see what I can do in the forums! I'll try to be as active as possible, but I doubt that cause I'm a lazy butt~ All that aside, I'm looking forward to having fun on here and figuring out how to upload a freaking avatar picture! :D

SMILEY FACE!~

Medievarad

Hello there ^^

And welcome to SoTE, ofcourse. No worries, everyone here is very friendly, you can easily PM someone for plot or any pointers without any trouble.

As for changing your avatar, I have wipped up a quick visual tutorial ^^
1. http://prntscr.com/c30glu
2. http://prntscr.com/c30h9c
3. http://prntscr.com/c30hw0

I hope this helped.

That being said, I'm looking forward to interacting with you, drop me a PM if you want to plot ^^

Love,
HK

ღMadolcheYumiღ

Oooohhhh! Cool-io! I'll look at those instructions ASAP! Thanks for the whale cum (welcome) AND the instructions! I'll definitely PM you when I have the urge to start RP-ing! Super excited to be part of this community. It seems super supportive and fun! Hopefully, it turns out great and such!

ღMadolcheYumiღ

Quote from: Heretic King on August 08, 2016, 03:11:06 AM
As for changing your avatar, I have wipped up a quick visual tutorial ^^
1. http://prntscr.com/c30glu
2. http://prntscr.com/c30h9c
3. http://prntscr.com/c30hw0

URL! Image URL! That! That's what I don't understand! :'( Usually I just upload a picture from my own personal files, but I have no idea how to get the image URL of a custom picture that's in my files! I've tried doing it, but I just don't seem to get it...

Edit: NVM. I got it. Whoo hoo!!!

Medievarad

Glad you got it together. :D

I advice you to make a character list and a wants and limits thread. That being said, my own character list needs updates. xD

ღMadolcheYumiღ

Just made my first character and I think I'm getting it all checked up and stuff at the registration. Hope I did everything okay and that I didn't break any rules. As for the wants and limits thread, it said that I should have a link there. What exactly should I do for this? Help-u, please?~

Oh! Also, can you look at my character at the Registry and tell me how it is? It's a bit long so I'm kinda worried I did something wrong.

Medievarad

Don't be afraid. There's no one that has to grade or judge your character. It's ready to go when you say it's done.

Make the thread, when you posted your wants and limits, copy the url/link and add it to your profile.

Go to 'forum profile' under 'profile' like you did for the costum avatar and scroll all rhe way down, then you see various tekstboxes, like character catalogue and wants and limits. You put the link there and save again by pressing the button I earlier mentioned.

But for plot's sake. I will take a look at your character and see what I can do with her ^^

ღMadolcheYumiღ

Thanks so much for all the help! Much appreciated-u~

Medievarad

No problems. Sent you a pm regarding Yumi, btw ^^

JackieCat

Hello!  And welcome to SotE!

I hope you have a great time here, and if you have any more questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Have fun, and happy writing!
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

ღMadolcheYumiღ

Thank you Thank you! If I have anything that confuses me (which will most likely happen), I'll ask for some help A.S.A.P!!!

You have fun as well and I'll look forward to what plots I'll cum up with while being here!~

visualspice

Welcome to the site, @ღMadolcheYumiღ !
It seems @Heretic King  answered most of your questions, but should you have any others, don't hesitate to ask!
I hope you have fun here~
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao