Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Um...Hi

Started by A Winter Drop, August 20, 2016, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Winter Drop

I'm sure you're all used to this, but I'm a newcomer.

I know, impressive right?...That was sarcasm by the way, anyway this looks like so much fun and seems exciting, I'm excited!~

I hope to start plotting (is that what you call it?) soon, I spent about an hour going over all the rules, and towns, and how the game works, and tips, and other stuff.

So...yea...It's sad how even online I'm socially awkward isn't it...

...Oh well! I hope we all get along anyway, it would be nice to make some online friends!

Bye, bye for now!~

Lion

Lot's of people are awkward, so no worries.  I'm glad you found your way here.  I hope you have a great time and see you around!

If you see a character of mine you're interested in, feel free to PM me and let's make something awesome.  I hope you have fun. (:

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown