Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations

Started by Anonymous, January 20, 2006, 03:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Guinness? Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?!

What ish that? Not the Guiness(sp?) Book of World Records! That'd be a ltitle tough. And I thought Draco was tough to eat. I'd certainly have my mouth occupied with you.. And I plan to move onto Rhi very soon :D I know which room she sleeps in and everything! I'll pounce on when she leasts expect it, all tied up in her straightjacket and the like. She'll be utterly defenseless! *cackles* YOU'LL ALL FALL BEFORE MEEEEEE!!!!

*runs around screaming something about world domination and how the rabbits will never get her now*

Anonymous

You all seem so...cozy. Like a family.

Anonymous

Indeed... a strange, flesh-eating, straight-jacketed family.

Rhindeer

O__O;;

Mommy, can I change rooms? There's a monster out to get me...

Yes...one big cozy, dysfunctional family. XD Just don't tell Emoosts where you sleep. 'Cause apparently she'll eat you in your sleep. O__O
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Yesss, Rhii... You may just wake up one day missing a few limbs :D You just NEVER know what'll happen these days... *trails off*

DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES RAWK MY TOE SOCKS.

HELLA YES. *cough* I'm REALLY warped today.

*prances, stalking people with mechanical pencils to stab them in their eyes*

Anonymous

If this is a family, then I vote we tell the misbehaving kids they'll be sold to the gypsies.  There.  That makes me a good sibling.

Anonymous

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......Us a family......yes I guess you could show us as that..........................kindof scary though dont you think...................I mean I dont think people this messed up are all suppose to be in one spot................we might try and take over the world...............

Hey Emoosts.......my room's the one at the end........come visit me I dare you...........*Grins wickedly*

And Rhi.............I haven't gotten a strightjack yet.............*Sad face*

Anonymous

Fun fun here... Just joined about 2 week (can't count if it is less then that >_<) and my mind is already crumbling to the insanity that is SotE :D  So welcome welcome welcome

*counts the welcomes*  Oh I said that three times... COOL

*looks at Angel* Hmm I have one *waves a strighjacket*  I stoll it from someone's closet :D  Mine now

Anonymous

Heyllo, bonjour, aloha and stuff like that. I've actually have felt on affect apon my sanity since being here....Being that my ADHD makes me a little insane at times....but it's fun ^.^ especally when you to go up to random people walking the street and make chipmunk noises...or a freeky face...or just a weird noise all together
I've had to avoid the men in the white coats who work for the happy hotel a few times...
but it's still fun... especally if you go up to people and just stare at them and mimic their movements or.. *walks off talking to self*

Anonymous

Thank you for the welcome. :) Anywhere I should start my vicious assassin off and anyone want to jump in?  :D

Anonymous

where ever, but I have a cool idea. How about me and you be a pair of assiasions who specilize in killing mages?

Anonymous

Just one rule No killing y mages....cause guess what...............they are deadly*pats her characters heads* lol......srry didnt mean to interrupted..............lol

Anonymous

Quote from: "Arcangl"where ever, but I have a cool idea. How about me and you be a pair of assiasions who specilize in killing mages?

Sounds like a good idea to me. I don't think it matters who she kills...as long as she gets good money for it. ;)

Anonymous

Thats the point. mages are hard to kill so we can charge more. PM me if interested. I even have a character we can kill