Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hey, I know I'm not a newbie, but I'm sorta back on.

Started by Anonymous, January 22, 2006, 03:35:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I haven't made any charries yet.  Not sure if I'm completely comfy with the idea.  I don't want to have any charries scewered (in a rude part of the anatomy) with hot pokers or anything of that sort.  Anyhoo, I just thought that I'd pop on, say that I'm aiding in continuing to flesh out Necromantia, wanted to say hi to everyone and to tell everyone that, yeah I've come out of my hermitage a bit.  It was fun to work on Necromantia more, so I might be helping in a bit more creative input.  I'll just play it by ear and all.

I hope I'm not unwelcome *nervous smile*

Anonymous

Heeey! I remember you! ^_^ This is Jezzika! You probably don't remember me but *waves*

Nice to have you back! and... O_o I don't think you have to worry much about the hot poker thing... *shudders*

I suggest you don't try and eat this fellow.. Probably tastes like old shoes too. (:

Anonymous

NO problem. Sum hotsause will fix that up. *Pours hotsause in both of them*

Anonymous

huh?  Hot Sauce?  Who are you going to eat?  *confused*

Anonymous

NEWB!!!! GET HIM!!! *pulls out a carving knife and fork and starts walking towards QS

Anonymous

*whacks arcangl with a paper fan* >_< I told you to stop eating everyone!
And hot sause makes shoes taste good? O_o;;

Anonymous

You cannot defeat me, I am lactose intolerant man!  *suddenly, a cape surrounds him with the words, "No Cheese" embroidered across it.*  Yeah, this is for all of you newbie hatin'  '733T's' out there.  I'm representin' the N00bs.  *poses like a fake rapper*  :P

Anonymous

*in a corny-do-gooder narrator voice* NaaaaaaannnnD his side kick.... Milk-Man-Boy! *poses like all wannabes do*