Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Huff huff~

Started by Anonymous, January 23, 2006, 08:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I followed someone else's recommendation and came here with the hopes of sitting under blankets and eating nummiables.  Is this the right place?

Anonymous

um sure. Here's a blanket. Um never mind the fact that it's hot. I just want you to get nice and cooked... I mean warm as I prepare dinner. *Starts sharpening knife*

Anonymous

Hahahahaha! Nummiables? Wtf is that? Anywayyyy!

I'm in Computer Class Flex. ICKYYY. I want to go to lunch this is Effin boring. Then after this and lunch I go back to 3rd Block in Pre Algebra. EWWWIESSS.

Anyway. WELCOME YOU FRICKIN' FRESH MEAT <33

*pounce*

And this is a place that DEFINITLY deserves recognition/recommendation. Capiche?

Anonymous

*Walks over seemingly unaware of Emoosts' jump and gets hit.* Owwwwwwwwwwwww that hurt.*Rubs head then turns to stare at fresh.....meat.............* Well hello.....Im AngeloftheFallenDead....but you can call my angel or Alex...........We seem to be getting alot of Fresh M....*Choke choke* New People!!!!!! I am so excited need any help starting to rpg just ask me........

*Turns to glare at Emoosts...* You hit me and now you owe me a post.....so0o0o0o0o POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1hehehehhehehehehe No hurry..........

Anonymous

*slowly walks in front of the other people seperating the newbie from the fleash eating being*  

Hmm Rimu watch your self they like to eat people and blood is ketchup *grins at the others * Come on I will not see another newbie eatten by you....

*thinks a moment* Yeah I said that right I am glad I didn't say anything about I wanted the freash meat since I am tired of eating myself....

Anonymous

Trust me, Alex. I owe ALOT of people a post. *badbadbadbadbadbadbad person*

I'll get to it tomorrow. It's too late tonight and I have a MAJOR headache anyway.

I don't eat people with ketchup! I eat them with Frank's Red Hot Sauce. C'mon, Randuil, Keep up.

Anonymous

Umm so blood changes from ketchup to Franks's Red Hot Sause????