Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

.:Hola!:.

Started by Anonymous, February 09, 2006, 08:48:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hey! I'm ZiZi, I play Gabriella. I joined about a week abo, but being a senior in high school and full time competitive equestrian, I have no free time. So yeah, howdy do. Uh...I ride horses when I'm not online; eventing and dressage. My eventing horse is named Champagne, and my dressage horse is Delight. Those two are my pride and joy.
So when I'm not online, I'm hanging out with them. I also enjoy drawing and am planning on majoring in either studio art or graphic design at William Wood University with a minor in equine studies.

Yay...ahem. :)

Anonymous

Welcome to SotE!

Wow, that's awesome! What kind of horses are they?

=D

Anonymous

Thanks! :3
Champagne is a good  'ol Quarter Horse who used to work cattle before coming to our stable, but he jumps like a star.
And Delight is a Hanoverian, a type of German Warmblood, but she was bred here in Texas.

Anonymous

A pleasure to meet ya Zizi. Emoosts I think Zizi is to cool to eat.......*Puts away forks* So anyways that is really cool....my neighbors across the street have horses. They said I could ride them....so all I have to do is wait for this good for nothing New York weather to make up its mind and stop being so cold......

lol

If you haven't noticed I am insane....................................

Oh ands Im alex....or emily..or angel,,,,,,,whichever ya prefer

Anonymous

*nods* I've read up on Hanoverians. They excel in the ring from what i've read.

God love Quarter Horses <3

Anonymous

Hello welcome

...well that's never happened before...*looks at the empty room*...usually we have a party...or something...but here you are taming the two worse inmates.

Kudos to you!

Anonymous

Whatcha talking about two worse immates?????? Sola you are as bad as me if not worse and you know it.......plus how can you compare me to Emoosts.....Emoosts is like twenty times worse than me.*Giggles*

Joking Sola...........I think and you know maybe if every new person came here talking about horses we wouldn't try and eat them....I know that it would stop me....still you are right...........very nice job Zizi

Anonymous

I'm having an off few days XD Think nothing of it. Plus, I luff horses. XD

Anonymous

Quote from: "~AngelOfTheFallenDead~"Whatcha talking about two worse immates?????? Sola you are as bad as me if not worse and you know it.......plus how can you compare me to Emoosts.....Emoosts is like twenty times worse than me.*Giggles*

<.<
>.>

I have no idea what you mean....*acts all innocent*
But agree about the Emoosts part. Hehe

Quote from: "~AngelOfTheFallenDead-"Joking Sola...........I think and you know maybe if every new person came here talking about horses we wouldn't try and eat them....I know that it would stop me....still you are right...........very nice job Zizi

*Stops before she silences Angel for good for spreading all the 'lies' about her.*
Joking??? *nervously laughs and hides any trace of her intentions*
Of course, I knew you were jo-king. Ahum.
*Remember to use this 'horse-talk' to render them both helpless if the need arises.*

Anonymous

Welcome. I am Zen, the only one who can be trusted on this forum. No, seriously. *hides oversized fork behind back*

Anonymous

How am I worse then HER? *points at Angel*

;_______; You have all sadded me now.

Anonymous

o_o
.....should I be, like afraid of.......all this? lol

Ah, so you're weaknesses are horse-talk? Mua ha ha

//http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/zi-zi/Horse%20Pictures/Champagne/squarejump.jpg
^Champagne

//http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v41/zi-zi/Horse%20Pictures/Delight/croppedP1010231.jpg
^Delight

Submit! Or I shall post more!!

Anonymous

Fucking gorgeous horses! =D

Anonymous

No I must resitst..............No pretty horses.....*Becomes completely emthralled by pictures....*

Oh and Emoosts must I remind you you have been here longer....the only reason why you are worse than me is because I have less experience..................