Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

What's up?

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2006, 02:59:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Hello, all. It's me! I can't think of a nickname at the moment, so the first person to turn up gets to make one up for me.

I found out about the board from one Small Wonder. Looks interesting.

Now to involve myself.

Rhindeer

Yay, ya made it! ^_^ Welcome, welcome! And I'll, ah, give you the obligatory suit of armor. Some of the people here are nuts, so...just trust me on this one. ^_~

I'm too sick right now to do much damage. *coughs* But beware the cannibals. They're scary. XD

Ooo, nickname! Hmm... *ponderponder*

I think I'll leave that one to Emoosts and Draconian! XD They come up with some...interesting ones. I'm sure you'll see what I mean shortly.

W00t! So yeah! Welcome!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Whee! Your new name is Ceiling. 8D

Rhi gave you the amrour to keep out the forks and meat eaters.. so you should be safe... until that can opener starts working... >_> than, you're on your own... Rhi and I are only safe because we're as chewy as Shoe Leather and taste like it, too. xP

Anonymous

I'm already in love with this place.

<Ceiling has equipped Suit of Armour>

And don't ye knock the taste of shoe leather.

Rhindeer

Don't give the other crazies any ideas, Ceiling! We managed to get it in their heads that shoe leather tastes baaad! XD Shhhh!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Welcome!

*Puts on some black goggles*

Oh yeah...Shoe leather...bad stuff... Probably... I guess...

*Starts trying to light her blow torch.*

What? I need it. For... a... Barbeque! Yeah! No! I mean shop class! No! I mean both! Yeah, both.  8)

Anonymous

I WANNA MAKE UP A NICKNAME.

I don't care who beats me. I'll call you it no matter what. 8D

Now. A Name. Great. Now I'm under pressure. *can't think* *hobbles around* *tackels Ceiling and licks armour, driving a drill through the chest plate* *stabs with fork*

Anonymous

Well, I didn't last long.

And before I depart for the night, what's the permitted level of swearing on here?

Anonymous

Duckling high =D

Now. Seriously, I don't know. >>' Hmm... Nothing over the time. Like everyother fucking goddamn word like i'm fucking doing here, kay?

Probably nothing like that.

And if ya'll don't like swearing, talk to Max about it. ^__^

Anonymous

>_> Just keep the swears IC. xP Otherwise I'll change 'em to 'Duckling' see? Watch! *does it to one of Emoosts swears*

Anonymous

That was cool!

DO IT AGAIN!

"Duckling"

=)

Anonymous

I was wondering what you meant by "Duckling High". I thought it was my new nickname.

Anonymous

Until I discover a new one you are now Duckling High. Or DH or Ducky. Or Duckling. or Puck the Duck! then you'd be PD

OHHHHHHHHHH!

YOU ARE NOW: Kudupck!

I made THAT up with the same method I made up my own name =D

Rhindeer

LMAO! Yeah! Swears are totally fine IC! Go fucking wild! XDD

They're even fine OOC!

So long as you don't do a LOT of them OOC, because then Draconian will getcha and replace the swears with "duckling". XDD Bwahahahh!

Anonymous

Curses! Emoosts beat me here once again.

I am so hungry.

Anyway, welcome!

Anonymous

It's 'cuz I'm emoostsly. Whcih is like godly. Only it's emoostsly. Get it?

Anonymous

Kudupck, eh? Sounds fair but pointless. Like love! I prefer Puck, though. Mainly 'cause I am the love A Midsummer Night's Dream.

Welcome accepted from the Walrus person! Apparently I'm either Ceiling or Kudupck or Puck. Or plain old Duckling High. Take your pick.

Anonymous

I KNOW, I KNOW!

KuduPuck on the Ceiling of Duckling High

=D I'll just call ya KuduPuck.

And pointlessness is the only thing I excel at.

Anonymous

IM LATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*Runs through the door with crazy grin* Hello Fresh Meat....................

Ohohohohohohohohohohohohohoh that's your new name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fresh meat.....in honor of being the shorest living person here......I think that's gotta be a record. *Pokes Emoosts*
You aren't pointless just random.....like me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a little hyper.................can ya tell?

oh and by the way I say hello....you can call me Alex, angel, fallen, or some other random name you made up for me....or by my real name which happens to be Emily..................

Anonymous

Fresh Meat?! Pshaw. One: I'm more vegetable than animal, and Two: I'm far from fresh.

Hello, Alex. Or, as the Chinese would say... Ni Hao!

I think. Damn it, I was good at this, once.

And now to abandon by stagnant welcome forum for some actual Roleplaying. Zai Chian!

(Dammit!)