Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hellllooooo

Started by Adrienne, January 03, 2017, 02:39:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adrienne

Hey there!

I go by my character's name, Adrienne, and I'm a veteran roleplayer and picking the habit back up again. I needed a new place to write though, so here I am! I'm totally down to write with any of you, just let me know and we can work something out. Still working through all the details around here but I hope to have my character up and running soon.

If anyone wants to be responsible for my plethora of questions, they can also let me know LOL.

Marakai Trin

Hello and welcome!

Ask away, someone will know. =P

JackieCat

Welcome to SotE!

I hope you have an awesome time here, and that we meet your roleplaying needs!

As for questions, don't hesitate to ask here, and if you feel like it, you could shoot me a PM and I'd be happy to answer any questions I can!

Also, the Questions and Suggestions board is another place you could ask questions.

Anyway, good luck, and happy writing! :))
My Open Threads!
None currently, but if you want to thread, don't hesitate to PM me!

My Characters!
Kirl Moonharber---Lorin--- The Feari --- Akhe---Kilarhas---Naarilash---Kinn---Jiminie---Faelis---Karishk---Cirick---Sieera---Kornos--- Ariznim--- Dergan---Meerior---Zier'ik'shalsalimigarizdeniime---Keyne---Seridin---Elliot---Healin---Warn Danish---Revvil---Kashka---Ishka---Nox---Skiffiles---Jlyyth---
Flordia
---Larcan---Kannae---Anton

For summaries of my characters, JackieCat's Characters!

Some people live more in twenty years than others do in eighty.  It's not the time that matters, it's the person.
~The Doctor

Squishy

We've already talked but Welcome to SotE!

If you have any questions you know you can message me on Discord  ;)

Medievarad

A little belated but-

Hello and welcome to the site!

As said here, if you have any questions, don't hesitate to send a PM.

Same if you have plot ideas, don't be afraid to send people PM's ^^

Hope to see you around and interact with you!