Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations!

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2006, 04:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

My name's Lynn, and I'm your average seventeen year-old roleplay addict. ;D
Nice to meet'cha!

Feel free to invite me into some of your open threads, I'm always happy to meet new people.

PS - The site looks fantastic. <3

Anonymous

WELCOME TO SOTE!

*pounces and licks, stabbing you witha work* FRESH MEAT!

This is a normal greeting =D

FEAR NOT!

Rhindeer

Yay! Welcome Lynn! I'm Rhiannon, or Rhi for short! ^__^

And w00t! Once ya make a character, I'll see if any of the threads I'm in currently would be a good match for your character. ^_~ But, basically, any thread is open unless otherwise stated! So, the grand majority are open!

Hope ya have fun here, and thanks! ^__^

Oh yeah... *hands you a flamethrower* Keeps away the cannibals. ^_~
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

-is stabbed repeatedly with a fork- oo'  I'm taking this as a sign of incredibly morbid but otherwise perfectly acceptable affection.
-cuddlesnugs-

Ooh, I love the name Rhiannon! It's so pretty. =3
Sounds good! I'll start working on my character sheet right away.
-stares at flamethrower cluelessly- ... Canni-what?!

Anonymous

Flamethrowers? That's... excessive. :shock:

Ooh! I have an open thread in Connloath, and I'm gonna new characters up soon, and yeah. Feel free to jump in.

Anonymous

Thank you, thank you! I'll be sure to check your threads out. =D

Rhindeer

Oh yes! Might I also suggest Silv's thread in the Connlaoth academy? XD

Dangit...I wanna join that thread myself. XD I needa find an open character...who's Connlaothian. Ehehe!
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

AWw! I like this person, Rhi! *snugs*

Anonymous

-gushes- I'm liked! :3

Anonymous

*walks up in a flame retardant suit with a large fork and knife*

(What? It pays to be prepared.)

I welcome you on behalf of the Walrus Brotherhood of SotE. Come closer, there's nothing to fear.

Anonymous

-stareblink- ...

-rushes over and clings to Zen the.. Walrus man?- HIHI. <3

Anonymous

MEET WALLY!

He's Wally.

AND SHE'S MINE! *claims teh Aingeal cling-on* *beats Wally*

Anonymous

Ooh, Wally. ^^ Don't worry.. I don't know how to use a flamethrower anyway!

-is officially claimed.. and luffed! clingsnuggles her Emoosts- =3

Anonymous

*clingsnugs* Yay! I got a buddeh! YAY!

Anonymous

Wow! I'm late. >_>

Welcome! 8D lovely to have you hear! *gives aingeal a nametag that says "I belong to Emoosts" *

^__^- I'm Draconian! or, Draco for short. Lovely to have you here with usssss...

Anonymous

-pins nametag onto blouse- Yay! <33 But.. what could I give you? ... -showers the thread in Valentine Gummy Hearts-
Aww, I'm so mushy.

It's nice to meet you as well, Draco! -hugs-

Rhindeer

EEEE! GUMMY HEARTS!!!!

*prances around catching as many of them as she can*

Bwahah, I agree, she rawks! XD But, alas, she is Emoosts'... *dramatic sigh complete with the whole arm-to-forehead move*

Anonymous

Aww! -feels bad-

Well, who's to say I can't have TWO claimees? -tacklesnugs Rhi and pins a makeshift badge onto her shirt reading: 'Officially Belongs to Lynnie, FOOS!' <33

Anonymous

Welcome. I took my medicine today so I won't eat you. Welcome to SotE. I'm Arcangl but you just call me Arc. Here what size are you? *Pulls out straightjacket that sez "Property of Arcangl*

Anonymous

Nice to meet'cha Arc!
-stares at the straightjacket- Hmm. Don't you have any in pink? XD

Wow, I have quite alot of admirers. <3