Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Salutations!

Started by Anonymous, February 12, 2006, 04:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

well we love fresh mea... I mean new members here. what shade of pink? *Pulls out jackets in every possible shade of pink.* Follow me to your new room. The walls are nice and paddedd.. I mean soft and fuzzy.

Anonymous

Eh? How come I didn't get claimed multpile times by lunatic Draconians and walrus-beaters?

Hi, I mean.

Anonymous

"writes in sharpie on KuduPuck's forehead, saying "I BELONG TO EMOOSTS"* =D

There ya go. *toddles off, sharpie at the ready for immediate claimage*

Anonymous

Yes, now we're all loved and happy. ;D

Anonymous

Why am I always late?????? *Looks around sadly* Ahhhh well I can just steal her when you are all not looking. Walks over to Lynn. Hello I am Alex, Angel, Fallen, or w/e other names you can come up with. I am not the Property of anyone. *Looks threateningly at Emoosts* Although I do practice extreme forms of virtual caniblism (Have a problem with my spelling deal with it). A pleasure to meet you.........

Emoosts you know you want to share her*Puppy eyes*

Anonymous

Oh! Nice to meet you, Alex. =D

Anonymous

Me? Share? *looks dumbounded* SHE'S MINEEEEEEEE. *clings to Aingeal*

Anonymous

Wh00n! I belong!

To Emoosts.

*Tears himself away from OOC boards.*

Rhindeer

Emoosts practically has a harem goin' on here. XD I think I was claimed once...though the sharpie has long since washed off. >.>

*RUNS!*
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

Anonymous

Welcome to your funeral....er....the begining of the rest of your life.

We hope you enjoy your trip to HELL...wait...to Happy Action Fun Time In a Minute Land.

Please do not scream while the casket is being lowered....er...Keep all hands and feet inside the car at all times...

You wouldn't want them cut off would you.

Anonymous

Hi I'm Kit

I'm a 16yr old RP addict I am desperate to be invited into new threads

So hav a look at my stats page

Tyber Prince of Adela

Please and Thankyou

Kit

Rhindeer

Well, let's see...I actually have a character in Adela, Vincent, who could interact with yours. ^_^ He's a noble himself, cousin to the current queen, so he'd be hanging around the castle if you wanna have your character meet him.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa