Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hello

Started by Adeline, November 23, 2018, 05:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adeline

Hey there,

I have been lurking around for a bit and checking things out, I decided to go ahead and make an account as I find this place very interesting and exciting! I have already joined the Discord, my name on there is Elizabeth Rage. That's the name I use for a different RPG board I am a part of, which is vastly different from this place. It may take me some time to get used to how things work here, but I am excited to give it a shot!

quaggan

Hello there! It's nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your time here!

Adeline

Thanks!

I'm nervous about getting started, as this is completely different from what I'm used too. I'm still doing some lurking, and trying to figure out what kind of character I want to make. I was thinking something along the lines of a pirate. I have studied pirates for years, and my collection of random pirate knick knacks has become more of an obsession. Though, the thought of a magical character has caught my attention as well.

SO MUCH TO LEARN! :D

Maiden of Loss

Hi there and welcome! Always glad to see new fellow roleplayers here. There are lots of pirate characters surfacing recently so you'll likely have plenty of options for threads. Probably the same with magical characters.

quaggan

I love magical characters! If you make one, I will probably be interested! Though I don't know anything about pirates. There is always an option of combining two ideas into one and making a wizard pirate too

Adeline

Thanks for the welcome!

I am very much leaning towards a pirate, the more I think about it the more I like the idea. Though, now the question is, should I have a pirate that can do magic? At first I wasn't sure if I could have a pirate with magic abilities, but since you said I could, this opens up a whole new can of possibilities!

This is so exciting! I may have a bunch of questions coming up soon as I start working on my character. There is so much information to take in, I feel like I may miss some things or get lost. It's a bit overwhelming and intimidating.

SanctifiedSavage

Hello, hello, and welcome to SotE. ^_^ Happy to have someone who seems so excited and ready to go! Pirates are always fun to play. I've made a lich pirate captain myself. :3 Though I wouldn't say I'm any manner of expert or the like, I just enjoy the idea of them. :3

Feel free to prod me any time you'd like a rp buddy. ^_^