Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Slave in the House of Threem

Started by Jelenis Tythe, October 19, 2015, 05:19:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jelenis Tythe

Goldeneyes cursed the day he had been captured and made a slave for at least the tenth time that day.  The Golden Elf had been a  Slave Gladiator before he was sold to this particular House, here he was something else, something he hated...he was a slave that served the desires of Threem's guests and business associates.  He hated it, the way he was passed around at parties, used and then given to the next...it was the same with business associates that came, usually they enjoyed all the House of Threem had to offer, including himself.

Tonight was no different, a party for his Master's friends and more than one he knew had their eye on him for some satisfaction, he wished he could just go to his room, but here he was fastened by a length of chain to a pillar among some cushions waiting for the next one to use or abuse him in some way.

His mind went far away at those times, back to the nights he spent with Talanis his lover.  The handsome Gladiator with a feisty and fiery temper.  They had fought liked cat and dog to begin with, then one night he had finally pinned Talanis down and kissed him, only to find the passion equally reciprocated and the night developed. Unfortunately Talan's temper had gotten the better of him one day and he bad mouthed their master who in return had taken Goldeneyes and sold him to the worst possible master he could find as Talan watched.  Apparently he had known about their nightly trysts and thought he might break Talanis by selling his lover.

His mind was torn away from his thoughts as a rough pair of hands grabbed him and turned him about, his tunic roughly thrust up to his waist for the inevitable act.

He hated this life.

Jelenis Tythe

The hour was late, the guests of his Master's party were drifting away and Goldeneyes laid on the cushions curled into a ball.  He was not asleep but he felt sick to his stomach as he always did after these events.  He hurt as he always did after he had been used multiple times, and he felt dirty like he needed the longest and hottest bath he could ever have.

No-one cared about the wants or desires of a slave in this house, he would be taken back to the gilded  cage that served as his room once everything else was cleared.  A guard would come and unchain him and usher him back to the cage but not before the cleansing.  A bucket of cold water would be provided to scrub himself and then the House Physician would carry out a more humiliating cleansing that involved a hose,a funnel and another bucket of cold water.

He was always glad to go back to the cage after that and lay on the straw, if he had pleased Threem's guests enough that evening the straw would be a little deeper and he might be given hot food.  If not he would be given a whipping before being slung in the empty cage, devoid of bedding and there would be no food.

He huddled there on the cushions in the Great Hall and wondered how the rest of his night might go....warm straw or bare wood?

Jelenis Tythe

He was lucky, the cage had been filled with straw and there was even a cushion today which meant he must have exceptionally pleased someone.  To one side sat a bowl of luke warm stew and a cup of milk.  When the guard pushed him inside with a smirk and left he fell upon the food and drink, hungry.  Finally with his belly filled he settled in the straw and laid his head on the pillow and wondered what Talanis might be doing and where he might be.

He despised this life of a pleasure slave, he much preferred the fighting that serving the whims of spoiled and capricious rich people.  Perhaps one day he might be free of it, he could only hope he supposed.  Tiredness finally overcame Goldeneyes and he slept, but it was never peaceful, bad dreams saw to that.

Jelenis Tythe

Goldeneyes was woken early the next morning and taken straight to the Bath House, he was washed most vigorously in hot perfumed water and his hair was washed and he was placed in the most modest tunic he had seen since being bought to this place.  Once his hair was dry it was braided at the front with the usual adornment of bells and jewels and he was led upwards.  The day was bright and clear, hot as usual and he was led down the soft honey coloured stone corridors to a door.

The guard knocked firmly.

"Lady Kara....I have bought the slave you asked for."

A firm female voice called out from within the room.

"Bring him in then!"

The door opened onto a beautiful room, rich with rugs and silks, there were large windows to the South and low sofas.  There was a pool in the centre of the room and a small fountain and it was close by this that Lady Kara stood.

"You may wait outside." She motioned to the guard.

Once he was gone she looked in some amusement at the Golden Elf.

"Kneel Slave....find your natural place." She said softly.

Goldeneyes gritted his teeth and kneeled, it was obvious he was going to spend time as this spoiled woman's plaything and for some reason it irked him more than he cared to admit.

Kara smiled, but she saw the fire under the obedience, she brushed her long raven hair back from her face and she walked about him, taking the elf in.  Goldeneyes felt her slender figure brush past him more than once, knew that her cat green eyes were upon him scrutinising him.

He felt long cool fingers lightly caress his shoulder.

"I am going to ask you some questions slave and I want you to answer me honestly....do you understand....if I think for one moment you are lying to me I will punish you."

This was out of the ordinary, most did not ever ask him questions...they ordered...they used....but questions?

"Ask what you desire Mistress." He said quietly, his eyes fixed on the rug.

Kara moved to sit on one of her sofas and regarded the slave and her first question was asked.

"Have you always been a pleasure slave?"

"No." Goldeneyes said firmly.

"Then what were you before you were bought here?" Came the next.

"Gladiator." He answered.

Kara's eyes narrowed and she smiled coolly.

"I knew it....I knew I had seen you somewhere.....Essryn....the Colosseum...yes?"

"Yes Mistress." He said a little more perturbed now at the questions.

Jelenis Tythe

Kara's mind was a whirl with possibilities, she saw ways she could further herself with a man like this. If Threem would sell him to her then she could have her own fighting slave, this was not unheard of , a woman owning a Gladiator, but it was not common.

"Why did your Master in Essryn sell you?" She asked finally.

If he was sold on because of injury or some sort of inability to fight he would now be worthless and suited to the position he now found himself in...servicing guests for Threem.  After all he was very handsome, one might even venture the word beautiful with his golden hair and golden eyes making him like some exotic beast.

Goldeneyes did not want to answer that, it bought back too many memories, he remained silent.  He knew he was flirting with danger not answering her though, but somehow part of him just did not care.

Kara frowned, he had been so co-operative, why so silent now.  She rose and picked up her belt from the dresser and came back to him.

"You would be wise to answer slave." She said in a sharp warning.

She was met by silence again,  she had to carry through her threat so she bought the belt down resounding with as much force as she could muster to the slave's tunic covered back.  She heard the sharp intake of breath as the golden elf was struck, and she hit him again.

"Why were you sold?" She asked again with as much authority as she could muster to her sweet female voice.

"You do not look maimed in any way...Threem would not buy a maimed slave for his Pleasure Parties.....why?"

Goldeneyes gritted his teeth and closed his eyes...why wouldn't she leave this alone!

Kara was strong minded and not prepared to let a slave beat her in this game of wills.  She hit him again and again until finally he just blurted it out.

"My lover defied him.....he sold me as punishment!"

She stood back breathing heavily, her head tilted in surprise.

"You had a lover at the Colosseum? Then....it..."She trailed off as she realised.

"Another fighter.....which one?"

Goldeneyes back stung, it was not as worse as what he got at the Colosseum but it had been some time.

"The one I was eventually paired with."

Kara thought back to the times she had been with her Father to Essryn and had seen the Golden One....he had fought with a younger Human....male....chestnut haired, full of fury and fire.

"The Pyromancer....he displeased your master and you were sold as a consequence of that displeasure....what happened to him?" She said a little more softly now.

Goldeneyes shrugged miserably, he really had enough of questions now.

"No mind." Kara purred. "I can make enquiries...what to do about you....I wonder if Threem would consent to selling you to my father?"

She came to his front and placed two fingers beneath his chin and tilted his head up to look at her.

"I am sure you would prefer the life of a fighter to that of a Pleasure slave....poking up your backside to whom ever Threem commands hmmmm." She whispered to him.

"What will it be Golden Elf.....the Sands of an Arena again.....or your body pleasuring whomever demands it!"

Jelenis Tythe

Kara paced about the silent slave waiting for his answer, what a coup it would be if she could get hold of the Pyromancer as well.  Match them as a pair again in and out of the arena, as fighters they would be such a thing to watch and she would be the toast of the town, outside of the arena they would be her little experiment, a pair of animals to watch, monitor  and understand. None of their lives outside would be private from her, not when they ate, not when they slept nor when they took each other in pleasure.  She expected she could even likely make money from that too...plenty out there that would like to watch such as thing.

"What's it to be?" She asked again impatiently.

Goldeneyes looked up at the rich female pacing about him and he had to wonder her interest in the fights, not many females owned fighters, not women of breeding anyway.

"I will fight." He said softly.

"But I will no longer be a pleasure slave...how do you propose to get Threem to let me go?"

Kara smiled brightly.

"Let me worry about that...and I will send word to my father's agents in Essryn and see what happened to the Pyromancer, it would be good if you could be partnered with him again...after all you were a pair in Essryn!"

Jelenis Tythe

Kara had the slave sent back to his cage within Threem's holding pen and she pondered how she might own him herself.  Father would pay whatever sum Threem would ask so there was no worries on that but he would formally be owned by father.  It was unseemly for a young woman to own a male slave.

She also had to find a trainer for him, there were one or two fighting Houses in Ketra, but how would she get the word out what she wanted.  She supposed she could send one of her female attendants, but the woman would likely come back to her well used and with no guarantee of a secured trainer.

Then she had to find the Pyromancer.....likely he was still in Essryn.

Jelenis Tythe

Several days had passed and Kara sat anxiously waiting for her father to come and tell her that he had purchased the slave from Threem.  Though they lived inside the walls of Threem's compound, it was not unusual for slaves to be bought and sold among the nobles.  The door to her boudoir opened and her father strode in with a scroll in his hand.  He dropped it on her dresser.

"The Golden Elf pleasure slave is yours Kara....but why you have got it in your head to own such a slave I will never know, there are plenty of young nobles that would bed with you if you would consent to marriage....I am not sure a common slave is proper or right!"

Kara rose from her chaise and come to hug her father.

"Silly Poppa....I do not want him for that.....he was a gladiator father....we saw him in Essryn remember when you took me to the games.  I want to own a fighter Poppa....I want to own a string of them....please let me....please...Poppa." She purred.

Lord Trevail shook his head and laughed.

"Fighters Kara...really.....I should put you across my knee and spank you until you howl....you should put this nonsense from your mind....but you are as stubborn as I and I know you."

Kara pouted her lush red lips.

"So can I?" She wheedled.

Trevail grinned.

"If it makes my little girl happy have your pretty fighter.....but he goes to a proper trainer mind....I won't have him living here...I will put out the word and see who will take him on....but it will be in your name....not mine!"

Kara watched as her father left and her pretty brow furrowed, surely there would be no House that would take a female owner seriously and her father knew that.  Well time would tell, if any come forward she would interview them....and in the meantime she wrote a missive for a messenger to take to Essryn....she wanted the Pyro too.

Jelenis Tythe

Goldeneyes had been moved from his gilded cage in the Pleasure Hall and led across the courtyards and into another part of the compound, the golden collar about his neck was removed and replaced with a more study iron one.  It felt heavy about his neck and he did not like it much.

He was led to where the slaves of this house were kept, sturdy slave cages at the back of the house.  His collar was fixed to a ring via a length of chain within the cage and he was pushed within and the door slammed and locked.  There was deep straw to rest on and a bucket of fresh water to one corner and a small wooden cup.  In the far corner was another bucket for his leavings and there was just enough room for him to stand up.

He could only assume Kara had kept her part of the bargain and he had been sold to her.