Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Crashes through the ceiling

Started by Crowhag, February 01, 2023, 01:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crowhag

Hi there! I'm the Crowhag, you can also call me Viktor! I'm your local vermin scrabbling around in the garbage bins behind the Waffle House. I'm a lover of all things fantasy and cryptid and keep strange hours at all times. I first crawled up from the swamps 31 years ago and they haven't caught me yet!

I'm really eager to dip my toes back into a roleplay setting, especially as an artist with a whole menagerie of OCs. I'm not great at initiating chats but always open to people approaching me for things!

Just don't feed me after midnight, okay?

Rhindeer

Hiiiiiii and welcome! 8D You are definitely among kindred spirits, haha! Can't wait to see what characters and art you whip up!

(Also, corvids are the best, hell yeah.) 

Also!! Just in case you haven't seen it (because I haven't found a good way to integrate the link in the forum menu yet, ahhh!) we do have a discord as well if that's your speed! 8D No obligation to join, of course! But we're all a chatty, friendly bunch! 

https://discord.gg/VPy6fwus

If you need anything, hit me or any of the other mods up! <3 
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

DragonSong

Hello hello!! Nice to meet ya, and I'm excited to see what characters you create :) (Also seconding the corvid thing. Hells yeah.)

Hope you have fun here!

quaggan

Hi there! Welcome, looking forward to what you make here! I recommend making a wants and limits page to let others know your preferences.