Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Lady of the Desert (M)

Started by visualspice, December 01, 2012, 02:59:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valeska bared her teeth in a dark smile.
"Who ever said I was done playing? Now halt your horse or I'll strike him down. Though that would be quite a pity, considering how pretty he is."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Radimir's eyes grew wild at the threat and he turned Thorian round to peer at her dead in the eyes.  "What do you want?" he asked with gravel in his throat.  He spat at her and vaulted of the stallion's back, stalking back to her.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Valeska gave a satisfied smile and half purr. It was always fulfilling to watch men obey, though as she had been focusing her attention on Radimir, a dark force was stalking her from the tall grass.

Valeska approached Radimir, eyeing his body over with a hungered look before her eyes met to his as she stood, just a foot or two from where he now stood.
"I was asking about Essyrn. Are you familiar at all with the Cult of Storms?"
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Radimir didn't like the way she was looking at him.  He didn't like this situation, and he didn't like her at all.  But his dislike wasn't going to help him get back to Zarrah, and get away from this woman.  She claimed to have made the storm that swept him from Zarrah, and if that was true as he suspected it was, then simply running away wasn't going to do him any good.

"I am not," he said plainly, narrowing his eyes at her, hoping to kill her with just a look.  "What is your interest in them?  I suspect you believe they reside in that desert hellhole."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Valeska gave a leer and tilt of her head.
"I've been told one exists, and that a talisman of the Gods resides in such a temple.." She thought back to her master- her teacher...
He had only granted her so muhc of power, but the item she was looking for could open the door to so much mre. IN fact, because of her powers of the storm, she should have much easier access- if the relic she desired still existed.

"Have you ever been to the glass desert? The Seraj Isa?"

Lion

"Even if I did, I wouldn't take you there!  The desert chooses only the worthy to live.  And you'd best try your luck there," Radimir growled.  He was tired of this useless conversation and stepped back toward Thorian.  He pet the animal, who chuffed uncomfortably.  "Begone from me, Crone!  I tire of your useless words.  I must be on my way."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Valeska's finger tips crackled with a warning threat of lightning.
"I am not a patient woman, nor a forgiving one,"s he said, her voice more serious, more dark. "You will take me there or I'll-" And just then- a dark figure emerged from the thrush, and Zarrah moved twards her like a shadow, though when her blade tried to connect with the woman's face, a bolt of lighting sent Zarrah back into the grass.

Lion

It all happened so quickly, Radimir had whirled and tried to maintain a hold on Thorian while Zarrah had thrown herself from the grasses, or what remained of them.  Sand flew everywhere and by the time it cleared, he stared in awe at her fallen form.  Then his savagery turned to the stranger and he threw out his whip, slamming it against her back and side with expert precision, the whip cracking like a bolt of lightning itself.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Valeska let out a cry as the whip struck her, and in the same motion, let out a tremendous burst of wind from her form, that would knock anything down within her past. With her fists, now shaking at her sides, she turned to face Radimir and let electricity charge across her as he stalked towards where Radimir had fallen. One thing was clear, she was pissed. Slamming a fist into his throat, she yanked the man clean off the ground and sent a small surge of lighting through his form.

"Not so hot now are you, pretty boy?"

Lion

Radimir gagged and grunted with exersion at being thrown around like a useless limp ragdoll, but there was little he could do about it.  He growled and groaned, trying to cope with the pain.  "Kill me, witch.  It would be an honorable death!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

"Kill you?" And she laughed at the idea, lightning tickling across the milky-white blindness of her eye. "I prefer torture." And using what strength she had, she hurled him to the ground and struck a bolt of warning at his legs.

Lion

"Then get on with it, you cretin.  You bore me with your idle talk," Radimir growled.  "Zarrah!  Get out of here!  Run!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

At the mention of Zarrah, Valeska's face twisted and suddenly, a fist met tot he back of her head. SHe was down in seconds, eating dirt as Zarrah stood over her form like a dark shadow. And she was pissed.

And as Valeska was spitting out grass, she gave a cackle before she grinned and turned around, slamming her boot into Zarrah's leg, which made the dark haired warrior stumble back, but not before catching Valeska by the boot for support. Jerking the blonde crazed woman forward, her foot slammed into her face, and Valeska went flying back to the dirt.

"Do you always attract crazy woman?" Zarrah asked, turning to Radimir and offering him a hand. "Quick. Call Thorian. We need to get away from this bitch and fast." But no sooner were the words spoken did Valeska throw herself onto Zarrah's back and screamed, attemptng to choke her.

Lion

The woman was insane and in the wake of being dropped to the ground, Radimir scrambled for his horse, running toward Thorian as the beast neighed wildly.  He threw himself onto the saddle, trying to turn around in time to see her strangling Zarrah in the grass.  Radimir drew his whip and when he was in range, cracking the whip in an attempt to wrap it around Valeska's neck and drag her off of Zarrah.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The whip met true and Valeska was gasping as it bond to her throat. Loosing her grip on Zarrah, Valeska struggled against the whip only momentarily until Radimir had her yanked off his companion on a strong pull.

Now free, Zarrah scrambled off the ground and withdrew a thin blade and placed it against the other woman's throat.
"It seems you've met with the wrong company."
Though as Zarrah's knife was kept to her throat, the woman summoned a surge of electricty that sparked across it's surface. Cursing, Zarrah dropped the blade and found one of Valeska's boots kicking her away. Rolling over, the blonde tried to loosen the whip from her neck. These fools would pay!

Lion

Radimir gave a savage pull to the whip and dug his heels into Thorian's side.  The horse neighed furiously, terrified and thrilled all at once as he stepped a few paces away.  Radimir's eyes burned with a torrent of rage and he whispered word in his serpent tongue and from the soil, the sands shifted with the emergence of several snakes that darted for Valeska's exposed flesh.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

As the snakes burst from the sandy dirt, Zarrah jumped back and continued to back away, eyes wide and upon the thriving pile of snakes.

Valeska, who was struggling against the whip that was burning at her necks, turned to Radimira nd hissed about as nastily as the snakes,a nd as the beasts came at her, she kicked one away before pulling out her blade and lobbed two of their heads' off in one go. And then she turned and attempted to cut at Radimir's whip- but she'd soon find Zarrah's boot to her arm and with a cry, Valeska dropped her weapon to the dirt.

Lion

The remaining serpents jumped up at Valeska and clung to her clothing, no matter how she swung around.  But the force of her own rage drew Radimir from the saddle, yanking him down toward the ground and he plummeted with a cry, releasing his hold on the whip.  She was stronger than she looked, damn her, but Zarrah was distracting her enough, giving Radimir time to try and climb to his feet and scramble toward his sword on his belt, brandishing it and dashing toward her.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

When Valeska would look up, a blade was at her throat, and slowly, her head raised to look at Zarrah. She could see why the man with serpent eyes kept her. She was a pretty thing- dark hair and skin, sun kissed from her time in the desert. Perfect. Another desert dweller. Valeska chuckled.

"You will stop this foolishness at once!" Zarrah demanded, gripping more tightly her hand over the blade. And she turned to Radmir and gestured towards him. "Find some rope."

"Rope? You aiming to tie me up?" the woman inquired, just as a crackle of lightning hissed across her skin and shocked the end of Zarrah's blade. Though the dark hair woman was taken off guard, she kept the blade pointed at their captive.

"Something like that," Zarrah sneered.

Lion

"Perhaps!" Radimir seconded.  But he soon had a better idea and he raised his sword and slammed the butt of his hilt was cracked against her skull to knock her out.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn