Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Training and Wondering (open)

Started by alex_xr, December 03, 2012, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

When the ceremony started all kald could do was manage out the few words required he was too absorbed by Orenda's beauty and the moment. He couldn't believe how lucky he was.  It was then that the rings were brought to them.  He took the smaller one and held it out, ready to put it on her finger.  He smiled at her happy just to be with her again.

Ycharley

A tear of happiness slide down Orenda's face as Kald slide the ring on her finger. It was so beautiful as she was lucky. She couldn't believe she was so lucky, marrying the perfect man. She then spoke the words that were required of her before taking the ring to place on Kald's finger. She looked up at him, offering him a smile as she slid the ring on his finger.

alex_xr

Kald said the words required and then waited for the magic words, and he pushed forward with his lips,  longing for the feeling of hers against his again. He kissed her with as much passion as he could muster without looking inappropiate of course.  How he longed for this one moment.

Ycharley

Orenda couldn't think of a time she had ever been happier. This moment would remain forever in her memory. She was happy and ready to go be alone with her now husband. She couldn't believe it. She had never thought she would ever marry anyone and here she was marrying a man of means.

alex_xr

Kald  smiled unsure of what do to next, He froze, he wasn't sure, he just started at Orenda with a smile, glad to be near her again. He loved his wife.  He couldn't believe it.. he had a wife.

Ycharley

Orenda took his hand after a moment and started to lead him away. Leading everyone to where the celebration of there handbinding would be held. Food and wine were set up, all prepared for the feasting, toasting, and drinking of a celebration. Orenda turned to face Kald as she led him to their separate table. She really hoped he liked it all.

alex_xr

He took a seat at their table, amazed at the whole thing, it was wonderful. "You have good taste my wonderful wife. " He was glad to be able to say that. It wasn't everyday you got married after all. Kald was on emotional overload not able to believe all that was going on. He just tried to remember as much as possible.

Ycharley

Orenda smiled brightly and her heart fluttered like a butterfly's wings. She was excited and anxious to start their life together as a married couple. Even the thought seemed weird and foreign, married. She shook her head slightly to clear the thoughts before she turned to Kald, leaning over and kissing his cheek. Several plates were set in front of them to eat off from, the first course or many more to come.

alex_xr

Kald had never been so happy and he sat next to Orenda, blown away with everything.  It was hard to believe his family had been as they had about it. but he figured they hoped it was a phase.  He began to eat a little, as people who he knew but Orenda didn't congratulated them.

" So hows it feel?"  He asked her, wondering what she was feeling, He knew he couldn't believe it. it was insane that he was now married. It was going to take a bit to get use to the idea.

Ycharley

Orenda nodded and thanked the people who congratulated them though she did not know most of them. She was still on the rush that the ceremony had given her. She was still too high on the moment to feel anything.

She didn't think marriage would give her such a rus, she didn't understand how it would. Still she turned to Kald as be spoke to her, her face beaming a bright smile. "I'm, well I feel... I don't know how to put it into words right now," she spoke as tears of happiness rushed to her eyes. Just looking at Kald made her heart race.

alex_xr

Kald smiled and was glad to see Orenda so happy. He wanted the best for her and would do anything to see that lovely smile.  He kissed her on the cheek and ate some more, as he had not eaten anything in a while, having been too nervous. He loved Orenda was glad she was now his wife.. He still couldn't come to terms with that ...  That was when his sister sat at the table.   " Orenda, Kald, It was beautiful, I am so happy for you two.  Now take good care of my brother Orenda.. he tends to forget to think of himself if you let him. " She smiled and sat down at their table, eating some of another plate that was set down.

Ycharley

Orenda laughed, "I will try my best to watch after him," she spoke with a laugh. She then turned to Kald, looking at his expression to his sister's words. Finally she started eating and on e she started she realized just how hungry she really was. She was glad when the second course was served, the main course of the meal. She turned to Kald, making sure he was still enjoying himself.

alex_xr

Kald scowled playfully  at his sister. He was glad to have his family around them. His parents were busy socializing and he was content to be by Orenda.  He had a smile on his face and he kept eating a bit, he was still starving.

Ycharley

Orenda laid her head on Kald's shoulder gently. The high was slowly fading and the exhaustion of all of the planning and the event had finally started to set in. She started drinking the wine, knowing the sweet flavor would soothe the thirst that had started to arise.

alex_xr

kald smiled and whispered " You can't be getting tired! we have so much to look forward too. "  He was glad to see her again, it had been far too long. He   drank a bit more and was just glad to be with orenda, he didn't mind the large event, as it made his parents happy,  " I am so glad your my wife. which I still can't believe it your my wife and I am your husband, its wierd to say.

Ycharley

Orenda smiled softly at Kald, whether he liked it or not, she was tired. She hadn't had restful sleep since their night at the tavern and she was pretty exhausted after a week. She would try to outlast this day, but it was going to be a long day. She loved listening to him talk, it relaxed her and calmed her in a way mother had before.

alex_xr

Kald sighed some wedding night they would have if she was already tired.  He tried to be postive. " So what did you do all week? "  He smiled and hoped  she had a decent week.  " I mainly kept to my self, when not meeting people and such.  He had arranged a surprise, dessert was fruit and cream.   

Ycharley

Orenda frowned, she could tell he didn't like the fact she was tired in an almost selfish way. Was the only reason he married her to get under her skirts? She sighed, she knew the thought was unreasonable. She was being irrational. She took a deep breath and forced the frown away.

"Well, planning, lots of planning and choices," She spoke looking down at the plates in front of her.

alex_xr

Kald looked at her "Sounds like fun, Had any thoughts about where you want to live? " He didn't want to rush her but he was curious. He had no preference as long as he was with Orenda he knew he would be happy and felt like he was home.  He ate some more, wondering when there would be an end to the food.

Ycharley

Orenda ate some more fruit. "Well, not really. I don't know, I have never had a family like this, it is nice but we don't have to stay. I'm leaving this decision up to you, I will be satisfied with whatever you decide you want," She spoke in between bites of fruit.