Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Training and Wondering (open)

Started by alex_xr, December 03, 2012, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

Kald didn't want to decide he wanted it to be her decision as he didn't care where they  lived.  He looked at her and laughed, " Your  mean,  I want you to decide, I don't care. " He said eating some food.   " I would be content wherever you want to live. "  He smiled and kissed her, " I love you"

Ycharley

"As would I," Orenda replied with a soft smile. She leaned her head on his shoulder, "I love you too," She spoke with a sigh. She reached and poked his stomach, "And if you keep eating there will be a lot more of you too love," She added with a smirk.

alex_xr

"Hey! its my wedding day I can eat alot if I want to, and one could say the same to you."     He wondered what she was thinking, He honestly was fine with anything if she wanted it. It was funny how he wanted her to be happy so much. 

Ycharley

"I have eaten less than half of what you have eaten," She pointed out with a slight chuckle. She really hoped that he would choose. She would be happy either place as long as he was with her.

alex_xr

" If they didn't want it eaten, it wouldn't be served to me. " He laughed,   as he finished his food.   He thought about it, He wasn't sure where to go,  He didn't know what he wanted to do. He had his wonderful wife on his side but what did he want to do to provide her a living. He had a stroke of brillance.  " I can start a part of my family's business in any city you want.  We can get fund from them to start up our own estate, and a place of business that way we can go wherever you might want. Somewhere where we won't be hated by my people or yours. Perhaps in serendipity or Adela, or we can go to one of the island places. Or perhaps if you like the hot or cold we can go to the desert or arctic. "  He wondered if that suited her.  or he could go back to their place in connaloth, and live in obscurity, They could live here, He didn't want to make the decision. He was happy doing whatever.  He did know it was more dangerous living where they did connaloth,  he hoped that he could protect her. He was sure what to do.

Ycharley

Orenda laughed, finding his words rather funny. She took a deep breath to calm herself before turning her head up to look at him.

"I don't know if I want to move that far away, I have always been in Connloath. I'm not saying no, I just don't know. I want a place where you will be happy and satisfied. I will be happy as long as I am with you. We can stay here for a bit while we plan it all out but I have made enough decisions I think it is your turn to," She spoke softly.

alex_xr

" I will make the decision, if you answer one question."  He smiled and gave her a kiss. "  What do you want to do the rest of your life? " He smirked " besides spend it with me? "  What she wanted to do, because she mattered to him, he was happy skinning animals or running a family branch. He just wanted to live with his wife and be happy.

Ycharley

Orenda sighed as she thought about his question. What did she want to do. She didn't like all the decisions that came with the life that Kald was from, or at least she wasn't used to it. She could get used to it though, maybe.

"I don't know to be honest," She spoke with a shrug as she thought more about the question.

alex_xr

"Well let me know when you do, " He started eating the next course with a smile.  He had not eaten much the last few days or today. He was hungry and he ignored her comment.  He would eat as much as he wanted.. dispite he would probably regret it when it came to the rest of the party.

Ycharley

"How do you plan on moving if you eat all of that food. This isn't a challenge," Orenda spoke with a laugh as she watched him continue to eat.

alex_xr

Kald laughed and finished his food. " So shall we finish the ceremony and get our tree?  He said as he got up, the food hitting him but he just forced a smile and held out his hand for Orenda. He loved his wife and now they would get a tree to plan in their home,  He was so glad that he was married to Orenda, she made everything so much better.

Ycharley

Orenda took Kald's hand, smiling as she felt his warm, slightly calloused hand in her own. She was ready to start their life together. A mixture of excitement and fear of the unknown rushed over her as she walked with him.

alex_xr

Kald led them to the sight and smiled as he held hands with his wife, He was nervous and the food almost wanted to come back up but he just forced a smile and stood there, the woman in front of him, beautiful and his.   He went along with the ceremony saying what he needed to and going through the motions. He focused on Orenda though. 

Ycharley

Orenda smiled as she looked up at Kald, he was perfect in every way she could imagine. She spoke when she was required to, she just couldn't wait until they were left alone to be together, to spend close intimate time together. She was ready to get out of the eyes of the public and into Kalds warm arms.

alex_xr

Kald finished the ceremony with his words and the tying of their hands together.  Now was the fun part, as someone took their tree,  he smiled as music started up and everyone looked at them expectantly.  " Shall we?"  He led her to the center, and prepared to start. 

Ycharley

It was clear on Orenda's face that she was scared. She had only practiced the dance once and wasn't much good at it. She just hoped that Kald was a good leading and could get her through the dance without her tripping and falling and hurting herself.

alex_xr

Kald was good at dancing, after how much practice he had to do at one point he could hardly forget it.   He led her with a speed that was obviously slow for him but for Orenda it was hopefully just fast enough.  he didn't want to cause her to mess up.  He loved being so close to her, and was having a blast, because she was here.    The music kept going and people started joining them.

Ycharley

Orenda clung to Kald as they danced, if she fell he was going to fall as well. Still she trusted him and let herself follow his movement. She was relieved when other started dancing and they were no longer the center of attention.

alex_xr

Kald smiled and began to lead Orenda a bit faster, now that she was comfortable. He whispered " your doing great"  He didn't want the day to end, it was such a special one. He was now  the husband of a wonderful woman, and he couldn't be happier.   It was a great feeling.

Ycharley

Orenda smiled brightly as she followed Kald, letting him lead her at whatever speed he chose. She trusted him, and now that she was having fun and relaxing, she wasn't worried about messing up or falling. She was focused on her husband and having fun.