Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Training and Wondering (open)

Started by alex_xr, December 03, 2012, 06:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex_xr

Kald smiled and was glad she had relaxed.  He kept dancing  and was sad when the music came to an end. He led Orenda back to their table.  People kept congratulating them and he smiled as he thought about to day, They would have tons of gifts, and each other.  Kald was so glad that  the day was finishing  He would have them deliver their gifts to the guest house. He then looked to Orenda, and wondered what they should do, as they could visit or dance or do whatever else Orenda might think is fun.

Ycharley

Orenda was full, and that plus the dancing had made her more tired than half an hour before. She was honestly ready to just be alone with her husband so they could enjoy each other, but she knew it was probably best if they just waited until the party was over.

alex_xr

Kald smiled and looked at Orenda, " you can hide in the house and sleep if you need to, I mean no one would blame you, I am sure I can cover for you. " He smiled he love her but she looked like she was going to pass out at the table. Which would be bad for all, this way she could pass out in a room.  "Just sneak away back to your room. "  He said with a smile, he could entertain their guests till the end. He figured.

Ycharley

"Are you sure you will be okay by yourself. I don't want to run off and leave you. How much longer do you think it will last?" She asked softly, leaning her head against his shoulder. She smiled, he was warm, it reminded her of the first day they met.

alex_xr

" Its fine,  I will survive, I don't want you passing out on the table, and you should rest. " He  smiled and kissed her on the forehead.  " I have no idea, I figure I will stay until its  a good time to leave. "  He said as he put his arm around her instinctly. For someone trying to make her leave and sleep he was giving her more reason to fall asleep on his shoulder.

Ycharley

Orenda sighed softly, leaning her head against his shoulder. "I will stay for a bit longer, I don't want you to get over whelmed though I doubt that would be an issue."

alex_xr

Kald laughed, He didn't think he would get overwhelmed, he had grown up doing this, He was very aware that these people were here for his family, and had their own reasons. Some were actual family friends, some enemies pretending to care, and others neutral parties, here for social reasons.  He smiled and enjoyed Orenda being so close to him. He hoped she lliked the wedding. " Whatever you wish, just don't get overwhelmed your self.

Ycharley

"As long as you are here with me I think I will be okay," Orenda spoke with a soft smile. Her eyes closed and her body relaxing against her new husband she knew it wouldn't take long for her to fall into unconsciousness. She fought it though, Not wanting to fall asleep in public, but not wanting to leave either.

alex_xr

Kald smiled and waited, wondering if she was going to fall asleep, he wondered what he would do when she fell asleep, and he wasn't sure.  He thought about picking her up and taking her to bed perhaps after she truely fell asleep. He might just let her sleep here, as well. He wasn't sure.  Though he couldn't lie, he couldn't wait for tonight, where he could go places with Orenda that she had never been before.