Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hot Chaos (M)

Started by visualspice, January 04, 2013, 11:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

OOC: ANd he keeps staring at her ass and walks into a wall since he's distracted.. *snickers*
yeah I could see that happening *snicker snicker*

IC:
At his comments, she was too exhausted to protest, but when he suddenly picked her up, she made a noise and a slight struggle-
"What are you doing- Cauwyn!" she yelped, finding herself throwing her arms around him, lest she fall and begrudgingly had her face a bit too close to his for comfort. It was a rather unladylike predicament indeed, but after a moment, she sighed in a huff, remaining quiet and flushed, but realizing she had little choice as she bit her tongue.

But after a time, even she could feel the strain of him and suddenly, with a yelp, she was tossed over his shoulders.
"CAUWYN!"s he shouted, and beat lightly against his back, moving her legs as the sensation of pins and needles began to take over for when they had once been numb.
"PUT ME DOWN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?"

Yes, despite the necessity, even this was too uncivilized for her taste!
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Doc

OOC: Couldn't resist! *grin*

IC:
"Ack! Hey," Cauwyn squirmed, completely taken off guard by the girls sudden struggling. Not because he was looking at her ass though! Cauwyn forced himself to hold on, grunting with frustration as she beat against his back and kicked her legs. It didn't really hurt, she was much too weak for that, but it did make things more difficult, "stop that! Ya keep that up I'm gonna set ya down on yer face! Or your ass!" After he said it he considered that he may have gotten the threat backwards, but it didn't matter. His concentration went back to holding onto the kicking screaming woman on his shoulders.

They couldn't get to the fire soon enough for his taste and though he most certainly wanted to drop her, he knew better than that. So he went to kneel by the fire and gently set her upon his somewhat damp but rapidly drying sleeping roll. And it would have gone rather smoothly too, had she not been struggling so much. But she was and so instead of taking a graceful knee, Cauwyn just fell to one knee. Against the stone floor. Which hurt pretty bad. Bad enough for him to let out a rather loud "Fuck!" that echoed from the walls. Bad enough for him to lose balance and hold of her at the same time, falling forward as he did so until now they were both on the ground this time with their roles reversed.

For a brief moment, a very brief one, when the pain in his knee subsided enough that he realized his face was buried between her breasts Cauwyn considered not moving. It seemed like the best option really to him, even though he was immediately throwing himself backwards and off of the girl.

With a mixed look of shock at what had happened and pain from his knee which he held with one hand, Cauwyn immediately threw a finger at Katahnia, "That was your fault, just so ya know!" Just like a true gentleman..

visualspice

"But this is not very civilized!" she protested, still squirming and then....

down they went, into a world of suddenly chaos.

Her eyes wide in shock.

With his face buried with her breast, the world seemed to halt still. ANd slowly, ever so slowly, the burn on her face grew.
She let out a scream suddenly and sat up.
"Don't blame that on me!" she replied, shrill and defensive.  "Just.. just stay over there and.."s he winced, eyes blinking back tears as she suddenly doubled over, gripping at the pain and blood at her side.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Doc

"Aww, shit! Sorry.." Cauwyn realized he'd apologized to this girl more times than he think he'd ever done in his life! Still, he did feel bad about it and maybe blaming that on her hadn't been the smoothest move ever, even if it was true. When she doubled over in pain though, he forgot all about blame and finger pointing, scrambling instantly to her side despite the throbbing in his knee.

"Here, here," He wrapped an arm around her shoulders, holding her close. His other hand moved down to pry away her hands so he could see the wound, his words soft and a lot more gentle than someone would think he was capable of, "Hold on now, shhh shh shh.. You're ok, you'll be ok.."

He frowned at the wound, it had torn more due to his carelessness. He cursed himself while easing her back onto the sleeping role, his words still soft and gentle, "Here you go, just lie back. You'll be ok, shh shh.. You'll be ok.."

As soon as she was back he scrambled around her and over to his gear. From a large pouch on his belt he pulled out a slightly smaller pouch made of rabbit fur, and a small vial with peculiar looking leaves in it before returning to her side. He sat his things beside him, except for the vial with the leaves. He pulled the rubber stopper and then shook out one of the leaves into his hand. He didn't know exactly how much the girl could handle, especially on an empty stomach, but she was obviously in pain and for whatever reason that seemed to be stressing him more than anything else at the moment.

"Here," He held the leaf out to her, "take this.. Just chew it, ok? Don't swallow.. It'll take away the pain ok? If it starts makin' ya sick spit it out, but not before it numbs some of that pain alright?"

visualspice

SHe didn't like being tended to like a child and shushed, but couldn't fight it for she was dizzy in pain.  Then, staring at the leaf, she looked up at him questionably.
"I have magics.. I could..heal myself.. I.." but she winced, realizing.. with a sigh as she resigned herself. "I'm too weak to have them work.." she groaned, closing her eyes, but she had yet to accept the pro-offered help, finding herself too weak and weary from the raging fever.

OOC: Sorry it's short XD

Doc

Cauwyn made a face when she mentioned her magic. He'd hoped he was wrong about her, but it seemed not. Even still, witch or not, he couldn't very well let her the girl die. She was right though about being weak and as Cauwyn looked at the wound again and then back to her, he realized he didn't have much of a choice in the matter. He needed to act quickly.

"Well, I aint got no magic but what I do have will do th' trick.. At least until yer strong enough to..." He made a face as if he'd tasted something bitter, gesturing vaguely to her wound, "heal yourself.."

With the leaf in the palm of his hand he used his fingers to crush it down until the milky white sap inside coated the leaf. And then, without much concern for what he knew was surely going to be yet another argument, he reached down and pinching her lip between finger and thumb pulled it out enough to pack the leaf against the inside of her gums.

"Just hold on, princess.." He said with a mixture of the concern he felt for her safety and his frustration at her continued stubborn nature, "this'll take that edge off..." He watched her to make sure she didn't swallow the opiate or pass out. If she passed out at least he could work in peace though..

visualspice

Katahnia raised her head to look at him weakly, and did not fight, though visibly flinched as he approached.  When the leaf was pressed inside her mouth, she appeared to gag a little, and almost wretched but shivered back into a recession before she found herself accidently swallowing some of the drug and growing numb.
It was potent, enough to numb her mouth instantaneously as her mind whirled as she groaned.  She only had a fragment of an idea of what he was about to do, lifting her blue-green eyes towards him curiously, although weary.

Doc

"Shit.." Cauwyn groaned as he saw a bit of the leaf disappear down the back of her throat. He reached his finger back into her mouth and began scooping out the rest of the leaf as best he could. His hands probably weren't the cleanest thing but it was better than the girl slipping off into a coma and death. With the way her eyes looked he doubted she'd notice anyways. And that his chidings were lost on her, though he said them anyways, "I'm pretty sure the first thing I told ya was not t' swallow the damn thing princess!"

Like a true gentleman he wiped the bits of saliva soaked leaves off on his pants instead of her dress, because he was classy like that, and reached down for the rest of what he had brought. The girl was already weak and loopy, add that to the drugs and he was sure she was as numb as she was going to get.

Cauwyn popped the wooden stopper on the vial of clear liquid, the smell of the potent grain alcohol immediately filling the surrounding area. When he looked to the wound a new question arose. How exactly was he supposed to get to the wound? Did he tear the dress, to which he was no doubt sure he would be listening to her screeching when things were said and done? Or, did he simply push the dress up and risk her wrath if she came too during the procedure? With the alcohol in hand he chanced another look at the girls eyes, which seemed fairly loopy, and then back to the wound barely visible through the blood soaked dress.

"Fuck, Cauwyn.. What have you gotten yer fool self into?" He groaned and then decided. Better to hope for a quick pass than dread a coming storm. Cauwyn reached down with his free hand and, gripping the hem of her dress, began pushing the material up over her body. He tried to maintain some form of professionalism, but honestly what guy could resist? His eyes slipped from her face, over the wound, and down farther.

He broke out into a broad grin and had to stifle a bit of a chuckle when he noticed the silky, lacy panties adorning the girl. Maybe she wasn't as boring as he thought, Cauwyn considered, but quickly changed his mind. High-borns like her enjoyed finer things, she was probably just as stuck up and prudish as he considered.

That little issue solved Cauwyn leaned over and, whispering first, "This might sting a bit, princess.." he poured a generous amount of the grain alcohol across the wound to disinfect it. Then, pulling his needle and thread from the rabbit skin pouch he'd brought, he poured a bit over that too before he set about stitching the wound closed.

visualspice

Katahnia was, for the most part, so far gone to the drug she had almost wilted away in his hand, completely unable to discern that he was lifting up her skirts.
But then-
the burn of the alcohol came, as did her scream-
it pierced the air, her body jerking forward before suddenly...
She collapsed, fainting dead away....

OOC: lol, if she remembers he will SO get an ear full later!
DX

XD just sayin'~
and sorry these posts are short but...
there's not too much she can do I suppose XD *shrug*

Doc

OOC: No worries! There really wasn't too much you could do with an unconscious girl! I figure we could just fast-forward until morning?

When Katahnia passed out Cauwyn released a heavy sigh of release. And also a fart which he'd been holding, but that hardly mattered. His hands slowed down to work more deftly and in no time the wound was stitched closed in a most professional manner. Though he had few fond memories of his childhood, he could not deny the lessons he learned had been valuable ones.

Cauwyn eyed the sleeping girl for a bit, her dress and yes the panties again. A few thoughts ran through his head and he couldn't deny that a part of him wanted very badly to entertain some of those base ideas. He reminded himself again, however, that that part of his life was over with now. Reluctantly he pulled Katahnia's dress back down as best he could.

He stayed by her side for a brief time, mostly collecting up his things and making sure his bone needle was cleaned and the stoppers replaced on the vials, though he did spend more than a few moments eyeing the passed out girl beside him. Her dress was ruined, sliced open and stained with blood. Cauwyn looked at his pack and then down at his own clothes with a heavy sigh. He knew the right thing, it was just really inconvenient..

Still, he stood and made his way to his things on the other side of the fire pulling off his simple cotton tunic as he went. Next came the boots followed by the pants, which wound up on the ground next to him with the tunic, leaving him standing in the nude only a handful of feet from the girl he'd found in the cage. He untangled his pile of things and began the process of donning his armor. First the quilted jerkin and breaches, then the hardened plates of molded dark leather armor.

Once he was covered he picked up his clothes and shook them the best he could to get the grime of the road off of them despite their dampness. Once they were as clean as he could get them he carefully folded them into a ball and sat them between Katahnia and the fire, close enough to her that she would know what he was getting at. Still grumbling though, as his new found nobility had brought up yet another great idea, Cauwyn then pulled out his heavy traveling cloak. She already had his bedroll and in the morning his clothes, why not his cloak too? Looking non-to-pleased with himself Cauwyn draped the cloak over the sleeping girls form, tucking the hood close to her head for use as a pillow.

With her comfort taken care of, at his own expense he might add, Cauwyn settled down next to his things beside the fire. He knew the girl would be warmer, much warmer, if they were simply to lie naked together and share the warmth of their bodies. They wouldn't even have to do anything! But he knew well enough that if she were to wake up to that, he would probably wouldn't be so lucky.. And so, grumbling, he settled down on the cold, damp stone floor of the dungeon and with his shield as a pillow closed his eyes for some much needed sleep.

Before he could drift off however a new smell assaulted him. It was rank and musty and forced his eyes open. He looked down at his armor, which he treated specifically for this and was baffled a moment until he realized it was the quilted jerkin beneath the armor. It had gotten wet and now he was paying yet another price for the strange girl he had just met.. He shot Katahnia a rather dark glare for while until his anger was sated enough for him to drift off into sleep. He was really starting to regret rescuing this damsel..

visualspice

OOC: He *would* dream about sleeping with her nakedly! XP
JUST SAYING

IC:

The dreams were far and few.  Soft fragments of lace, a dress.. and golden air.  A castle so proud, and a lady so fair..
a people with so much hope..
but so far.. and so few...

Shivering, as she recalled, somewhat, of the terror she endured, she slept, after that, peacefully until the next morning when she awoke.  Slowly, her eyelids lifted, heavily at first as she arose with a grogg-ied strength.

Moaning, she pressed the heel of her hand against her eyes and wiped at the sleep that was there. Another moan had her furrowing her face and pinched the bridge of her nose. Her head was pounding.

It was only after a moment she noticed the cloak over her body and slowly looked down at it, then to the clothes set beside her, before her green eyes slowly moved over towards Cauwyn.
Then, pushing the cloak down, she looked down at her wound. It still hurt but..
her fingers pressed over the stitch work, before she turned frantically, lookign over at his sleeping form.

HEr eyes softened, lips twitching into a soft smile.

Then slowly, ever so slowly, she pushed herself off of the ground, only when she had gotten to her feet, she hadn't realized..
and suddenly she fell over with an
'Ommph!' as she landed on top of Cauwyn, body spilling over his chest.

Curse her legs for being so wretchedly sore!

OOC: looool...

Doc

OOC: Lol, poor Cauwyn!

IC:

Terror gripped him as the foul scents of war filled his nostrils.
Acrid smoke from the fires, the copper of blood mingling with piss and shit on a muddy ground.
Screams and battlecrys filled his ears over the clash of steel on steel.
Always the ringing of steel..

He was running, swinging his sword.
He could feel the blows landing upon his shield.
He could feel the whiz of arrows zipping by.

Cauwyn had never been very good at sleep. As a young boy in a mercenary camp, you slept lightly and with one eye open. Even after the exhaustion of a battle he had to stay alert to the threat of a dagger in the dark. Even now, as the nightmare ran it's course and he made soft grunting noises in his sleep he was alert to danger, or so he thought. The soft, quiet movements of a woman were a lot different than the lumbering footsteps of a man.

So when Katahnia fell upon him it took him completely by surprise! His eyes shot open with a start as he inhaled a sharp startled breath. One arm instinctively hooked its self around her, pinning her body to his chest as his other groped for his sword or a dagger. Neither of which were nearby and so his hand immediately went to her head making a tight fist in her hair. As the foreign dungeon and the girl against him started to sink in his thrashing slowly eased into a halt.

He blinked a few times, trying to get his bearings, as he stared at the lovely girl atop of him. There were worse ways to awaken and his sleep addled brain struggled to put together what was happening. He couldn't help himself and that wolfish grin returned to his lips.

"So am now I getting that reward?" He asked somewhat groggily, though the humor in his words were much more apparent than they had been the first time he'd asked that question. It took a bit of willpower, but his arm slowly released it's grip of his body and his fist uncurled from her hair. He held both arms out to his sides as best he could, palms up to show the girl he meant no harm.

visualspice

Katahnia gave a start and gasp as her body was gripped suddenly by Cauwyn and she found herself, a prisoner within his arms.
but as his mind and eyes registered her and he adorned that wretched grin, her face contorted in abhorrence.
"You're a pig for implying!" she said, pushing herself off of his chest, eyes stinging as they looked at him. "I fell over my own legs." She pushed herself off the ground, giving a sniff and smoothing her hands down her ripped skirts, keeping as much pride lifted upon her head as she could as she pushed away.
"I take it it was easier to work on those stitches with me asleep," she stated, her back to him as she walked away, eyes angrily scanning the area, arms folded across her chest before she looked back towards him, expecting an answer.

Doc

He rubbed what sleep he could from his eyes as she climbed off of him, grin changing from wolfish to smug rather easily. He twisted and stretched on the ground, the leather of his armor and his own joints and muscles creaking with the action of it until he finally settled down with a heavy and contented sigh. His eyes returned to the woman and he had to force himself not to chuckle at the haughty tone or the demanding look in her eyes as she glared back at him from over her shoulder.

"Aye, it was much easier I think..." He said with a small half smile before actually setting up, "for the both of us.. Ya were pretty out of it, princess." And knowing where her mind was going Cauwyn instantly threw up a cautionary hand, his other being used to hold him up, "An' before ya get all yellin' at me, nothin' happened. I was th' perfect gentleman, promise.."

visualspice

Katahnia had kept her pride rather well, as well as somewhat, her temper.
But at his last comment, her eyes widened, pupils shrinking as she stared at him, never having concieving that he could have...

"Oh, you wretch!" she cried, fetching whatever was closest to her, his clothes, and tossed them angrily at his head.
"I should be thanking you for the help, but also thanking you if you would.." suddenly, a crumbling was heard over head, her face shooting up as dust came down upon her, the support beams over head suddenly deciding to give way at the exact moment the poor girl was about to explode upon him with rage..
and now all she could do was stand there, frozen, and shield herself as heavy stones began to break and fall towards them both- weights meaning to crush.

Doc

Cauwyn looked at her with wide eyes, though he couldn't keep the smile from his face. Why was she yelling at him now? All he told her was that he hadn't done anything to her! Why the hell was she angry about that? When she threw the clothes he batted them away easy enough, away from the coals of the fire. Cauwyn was half sitting, half crouched when the dust sprinkled down on Katahnia. Followed by a groan from the ceiling.

While she looked up, Cauwyn just bolted forward. He was in an awkward position, but he still managed to get his feet beneath him well enough to lunge. Rocks, wood and debris tumbled down about them as Cauwyn rapped her up in his arms. He landed with on his back with a grunt, shielding her from that impact, and then rolled immediately to cover her body with his own, his hands curling up to shield her face in head instead of his own.

visualspice

It had all happened so fast and before she new it he was lunging for her, tumbling with her as rocks  pelted around them while dust swelled the air.
She had gone unharmed, though as the dust settled, coughing as air returned to her lungs, she found herself merely staring up at him in wide eyed shock.

After a moment, she gave a haughty snort.
"And I suppose you think I owe you for this, too..." She hotly... jested? Giving another huff, she looked up at him, coughing again, this time a bit more concern and worry furrowing upon her face. "Are you alright?"

It would be unlady like for her NOT to inquire.. after all..
he had rescued her.. how many times now was it?
Well, at least, technically only twice.. though three times if you counted the stitches.

Doc

Cauwyn coughed and sputtered as the dust settled around him. It was a painful thing and so he forced himself to stop and to breathe slowly. He shifted slowly and several rocks tumbled away. While most were small the biggest one was the size of a mans head. When Katahnia made her statement about wanting a reward for that too, grinning was all he could do to keep from glaring. Or crying maybe. He was really beginning to regret saving this woman.

Still, he panicked a little and forced himself to create some space between them, if only he could look her over. Bearing his weight on his elbows Cauwyn brushed at her hair and checked out what he could. She didn't look too bad off at least.

"I'm fine.." He groaned finally, somewhat moved by her tone. He considered not even telling her he was injured, but he figured she was likely to notice. Cauwyn sat up, unpinning her from beneath him, and tentatively reached behind him to feel his side. A push brought pain, but it wasn't unimaginable. Probably just bruised, he decided, and forced a confident smile, "Really. Though, if we could hold off on that reward for a while.." He said with a slight chuckle between pained breaths, the chuckle it's self making him wince.

Still he pushed himself up and brushed the loose dirt and gravel away as best he could before holding his hands down to her once again, "An' what about you princess? You alright? How's that stomach?"

visualspice

Katahnia took his hands, eyes never leaving his as she was pulled to her feet.
"I'll live," she simply told him, a smile twitching on her lips before she looked away, staring at the rubble around them. "And princess is hardly my title." She informed him, stepping out and away, careful not to fall this time, though her legs were still sore.
Turning back to him, she let out a sigh.
"I suppose, as the last living blood line in my family, you could call me duchess." Her lips curled to a smile then, eyes a bit soft as she pressed light fingers over her side, then, staring down at the wound as she touched it,she smiled again, fingers idly tracing across the ripped fabric.
Then, back to him she studied...

"Are you sure you're alright?"

Doc

Cauwyn was able to help her up without to much of a pain, though he couldn't hide the wince at the corners of his eyes. He tried to support her as she stepped her way around the rubble, but before he could do any real help she'd stepped away chastising him about how she wasn't a princess. Cauwyn grumbled  under his breath as he started making his way back toward his things, "Coulda fooled me.."

When she introduced herself as a duchess though, that caught his attention. So much so that he almost fell twisting to look at her. He wobbled slightly but caught himself, his hand instinctively going to his injured side, though he tried his best to play it off, "A duchess huh? That's like a queen or somethin', yeah? So that's higher then a princess?" Great, that's just what she needed.. More ego..

"Bah, I'm fine.." He gave her dismissive wave of his hand, the one not holding his ribs, "Just a bruise. I'll be right as rain in a day or two.."