Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hot Chaos (M)

Started by visualspice, January 04, 2013, 11:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Katahnia smiled happily at his words, felt exhilarated by the response in his kiss and moaned softly from it.
"Oh, Cauwyn,"s he breathed his name when their lips finally parted, arms going around him tight. "I must admit, I never dreamed how powerful love can feel, but when I'm with you, I feel as if I could take on the world, that I could fly.." and she leaned in just so, giving him a kiss that would prove that perhaps it were possible, that the two together, could fly.

OOC: SO many short posts tonight XD

sorry D:
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Doc

Cauwyn moaned pleasurably into the kiss, holding her tight and pulling her even closer. He turned with her in his arms, now pressing against her until she was the one pushed up against a tree. He slowly pulled his head back, breaking the kiss with a soft moan. His smile was warm his eyes were half-lidded and hazy with pleasure. One hand moved up to softly cup her cheek while he tilted his head, kissing softly and gently on the lobe of her ear.

"Mm, I'm going t' show ya.." He whispered softly between soft kisses, "just how true that can be.." He promised her in a whispered voice heavy with need and promises of further pleasure before sucking her earlobe in between his teeth.

visualspice

Katahnia felt dizzy beneath his advances, her lips replying in a needy whimper as they kissed in such a rush as she was pinned against the tree. Then he breathed into her ear, nursed at the sensitive skin as she shivered. And she melted, her entire body heating to his.

All she could do was moan and fall prey to him, knowing nothing more of what to do with herself while under this spell. Her eyes were closed light. Lips gently open and waiting in anticipation for any forward kisses or the ability to breath a moan.

Yes.. she wanted to fly.
Yes... she was completely and utterly at his fantasy, at his mercy-
so long as his lips kept doing what they did.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Doc

Cauwyns kisses didn't stay where she wanted them. No, he pulled his head back to give her a smile and a quick peck on the lips before he began to kiss his way down here body. He was fully intent on keeping his promise of being the only thing she ever cared to remember between her legs!

They made love well into dusk, at which point camp was then sat up. A fire put up to keep away the threats of any animals and to keep them warm when they fell asleep in each others arms. Cauwyn however, didn't fall asleep long. He awoke just before the moon was at its height after drinking down quite a bit of water. Finishing off his business, Cauwyn kept to his original promise as well, slipping off back into the town.

He was back well before dawn and if he had any issues with stealing from the old woman, they certainly didn't keep him from falling back asleep with Katahnia. Of course, as dawn broke and light spilled over them he found himself up again. He yawned and stretched and rubbed at sore eyes. The black eyes he'd received the previous day and night had finally set in at least, so he didn't have to worry about developing rings under his eyes!

As Katahnia was finishing getting ready, Cauwyn stepped up to her with a broad, practically beaming grin. Both of his hands were concealed behind his back and he rocked back and forth on the balls of his booted feet looking very much like the cat who ate the canary.

visualspice

As it was, Katahnia was surprised and also delighted by his forwardness. Never having experienced such things growing up, she gladly gave herself to the man she loved until night settled, where the two fell asleep contentedly, she within his arms.  When he had snuck away, however, the only one that might have noticed was the horse, (besides the faint shiver Katahnia released at the suddeness of the chill of the night).  And when Cauwyn returned, the horse was chewing on his grass, most displeased as Katahnia had begun to rise for the day, stretching arms high above her head as she released gentle, soft squealed moans.

She had gotten up, splashed cool water on her face, rinsed out her mouth, amongst other things and was toweling off her face by the time she returned to the cooling warm spot of the camp when she caught Cauwyn from the corner of her eye and gave way to pause. She examined him skeptically.
"What's with that face?"
She looked to the horse, who was still displeased, eating his grass, then back to Cauwyn. She put a hand to her hip.
"Really.."s he gestured to him with a rise of her chin. "What are you doing- and why are your hands behind your back?" and here, she tilted to one side, trying to peer behind him.

Doc

Her skepticism only brought out more of that smug, prideful grin. He was practically dancing with the way nervous energy had him bouncing on his feet. He raised his chin some and puffed out his chest a bit more.

"I got you a gift.." He said rather coyly. Then, without further wait, he pulled the battered silver box out from behind his back. The thing was wrapped in a thin hide cloth, but it fell open allowing the silver lid to reflect the sunlight. Cauwyn, despite his unique ability, still preferred not to touch the enchanted thing as he held it out to her.

"It's your spell-box!" He said with an excited, boyish grin feeling the need to explain himself, "Promised ya I'd get it! A good person always keeps his promises, yeah? Well, ya make me wanna start tryin' t' be one!"

visualspice

Katahnia's face twisted awkwardly into a smile at his notion-
"What do you mean- a gift?"
and then he presented it to her, and her heart caught within her throat.

"C-cauwyn," she finally began, once her breath had finally returned, as did the swells of emotions that followed as her green eyes went hot with tears.  "Cauwyn, but you- it's.."
She couldn't even take it from him she was so happy, as her body began to shake. But then impulse settled in and she snatched up the box, holding it lovingly before suddenly throwing herself at him and clinging to him in such a tight squeeze of hugs and kisses, the poor man might not have been able to breath.
but when she calmed down, she smiled, turning aside and brushed away her tears with the ends of her hands.
Holding the box delicately between her hands, she went silent, tears paused, as she moved two fingers about the crank, and began to twist, twisting it until the familiar, fluttering clank of music began.  And the tune carried merry and light, chiming in a jingle across the air in light pops of crystal sounds-
beautiful, eerie and sweet.

And along with it, came her voice, soft and humming and sweet.

Doc

Cauwyn gagged when she threw herself around him, barely able to breathe. He tried to hug her back and also mumble a few words, but they just came out as choked mutterings. And then he was released and a fresh gasp of air pulled in as she danced away. He took a moment to steady himself before he stood and adjusted his clothes.

"I take it ya like it then, yeah?" He said with a bit of a smirk, taking this opportunity to look over at the horse and sneer. Oh sure, the horse just chewed his grass, but Cauwyn knew! He knew he had one upped the dumb beast!

His attention returned to her when the music began to play again. He stepped back slightly as though proximity to the box might increase the power of its spell. He even went so far as to cover his ears with his hands, though when he saw he mouth moving he thought better of it. After all, magic couldn't hurt him right?

He pulled his hands away with a slight frown, watching her sing the admittedly beautiful song. Though a bit pensive about the spellbox still, she did seem to enjoy it and who knew how much help it could be on the road? He took a small, tentative step forward.

visualspice

The song continued to play, metal panging to metal, notes carrying soft and sweet around them like a carousel of noise. And Katahnia's voice continued to hum along. But as most music boxes worked, eventually the song began to slow. The gears gave a soft groan, and eventually, the tinkling music would fade.  As did her humming as Katahnia stared down at the tarnished silver box, branded with the faded crest of her duchy and looked over to Cauwyn, her smile so wide and bright that it could not be contained.
"Oh... oh, Cauwyn. You really shouldn't have." and she laughed despite herself, trying to brush away her tears on the back of her wrist.
"And here, all I can do is seem to cry,"s he said, laughing at herself and turning the crank once again on the box and went silent, lips pressing as the royal ballad of Harmond played.

When the second time around the music faded, Katahnia found herself releasing a long breath, hot tears still rolling down her cheeks before she moved over to Cauwyn and buried her face against him, arms wrapping around him tight as she sobbed and whispered.
"Cauwyn, I love it. Thank you." And even more sobs still until she finally whispered, softly, carefully, sweet. "I love you."

Doc

Cauwyn had known the box had meaning to Katahnia beyond that of just something pretty.It was specific and deep, though he had no idea just how deep. As her tears began to flow, yet again, Cauwyns pensive look intensified. Maybe it hadn't been such a good idea to get her the box? He could see she was smiling, but whatever it was... Cauwyn didn't understand the attachment of value the box held.

What he did understand though, was that Katahnia was happy. She looked beyond happy really, and that did make him feel good even if she was crying. He finally found a small, sad smile to share with her as she hummed. Then, as they music faded only to start up again, Cauwyn finally took a moment to listen. To listen to the soft chiming notes caused by whatever spell lingered inside that box. And the noise was, well, enchanting though Cauwyn felt no power or control come over him.

When it stopped again and Katahnia buried her face against him, Cauwyn stood with his arms half bent in the air at first. Then, as his smile grew, he lowered them down around her and held her as equally tight. With her body pressed against his and her face buried against him, Cauwyn slowly bent his head down to give her a kiss on the top of hers.

"I love ya too, princess." He whispered quietly, rubbing his hands up and down her back, "I love ya too.. An' now, no matter where we end up, ya'll have that t' keep ya company, yeah?"

visualspice

OOC: er- some mature content XD  Cauwyn's becoming a lucky man... again, haha.

Katahnia smiled and nodded at his words, keeping herself buried within his arms.
"I will. I'll be sure to treasure it forever," she said, hugging it to her chest before stealing another kiss from him again.  His love,.. to feel this love. Yes, she could take on anything. As sad as it was to lose her duchy,t his feeling of love, this great power that surged within her heart was indescribable, a power that could let her lift mountains.
And so Cauwyn might find himself pleasantly surprised as she placed the box aside and took him back behind the bushes, this time being in control, and this time showing him how she might make love.
It was an innocent, blissful act- as she removed just slight bits of their clothing and moved over him- just enough to let herself try out his sex inside her in intimate detail, letting her body sample the flavor, the feeling- until she found herself crying out in satisfaction and bliss, collapsing onto his chest and kissing him, loving him, holding him.

Doc

To say Cauwyn was surprised by the turn of events would be an understatement. To say he was disappointed, however, would have been a lie. As Katahnia pressed herself against him and by that act pressed them both back behind the bushes was something totally unexpected. Pleasant, but unexpected.

He was, of course, overjoyed to have himself within her once again. His hands to her body, only glimpsing small chosen bits of flesh between their clothes. The slower, sensual nature of this act was something foreign to him. His grunted and panted and moaned with need and want, but made no move to change the pace. To take from her the power and use it to his own needs. Cauwyn had fucked many times, but he had never done anything like this. Never so slow, never so emotional.

In the end, he cried out with her. Body arching to bury himself as he could within her. When they finished he found himself laying back against the cool morning grass, gasping and breathing as though they had still gone at it like beasts. His arms wrapped protectively around her and he returned what kisses he could between bated breathes. He felt as though he could simply melt into her and he loved every moment of it.

visualspice

OOC: Lol, they go at it likes rabbits, I swear 8D

Katahnia never felt so alive, or satisfied, or so wholly complete as she did in that moment with Cauwyn. Not only did her body have a chance to explore, to taste his, to nurse upon it; but she had, after all their numerous times, finally taken seed.  She wouldn't know, couldn't know exactly what was happening, and surely Cauwyn would not have known of the consequences to bed a woman so extensively...

But it was then, in their perfect union, their first time making love, that it was sealed.
And she reveled in it, just enjoying laying there with him in the soft grasses, staring up admiring at the blue sky of the day and sighing- only to become suddenly bashful when someone was suddenly passing them on the road.
She made quick work to try to appear modest, but her blush and their clothing in all dissarray had the old couple int he cart give a slight cry of alarm, only to blush nad turn away, whispering things of years they too, had shared in the past.

Katahnia's face was quite red, but she still turned, adoringly at her lover and kissed him suddenly before rising.
"We... probably should wash up. After we.. well.. it becomes quite awkward to walk."s he admitted, sex dribbling down her leg as she tried to move towards the stream.  She tried to find an area that was more secluded and began to undress. After all- how many times had they done it anyways? The idea sent shivers to her flesh as she slipped down into the water and closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of the cool stream as it carried her cares far, far away.

Doc

Cauwyn's reaction to the strangers passing by was somewhat different than Katahnia's. He smiled and held up his hand in a cheerful wave, earning him a scowl amongst their shocked looks. His clothes disheveled, along with his hair, it wasn't hard for anyone to tell what had just happened. Especially with the way Katahnia was blushing so furiously.

When she mentioned cleaning up Cauwyn turned that smile on her, his shoulders shaking with a slight chuckle, "Yeah, I suppose it might be.." He couldn't help but be a bit proud, maybe even smug, that it made it uncomfortable for her to walk. It probably wasn't what she meant, and Cauwyn knew that, but he chose to ignore that particular detail and enjoy hearing what he heard.

After cleaning up as well and readjusting his clothing Cauwyn walked back toward their little makeshift campsite, finishing the packing of the rest of their things. Loading them onto the saddle bag wasn't so bad, though the horse did sidestep him a few times and kept sniffing at him. Cauwyn flashed the horse a smug smile was well, "What's amatter, jealous much?"

visualspice

Katahnia had returned, much cleaner then before and gave a chastising shake of her head when she overheard Cauwyn talk to the horse.
"Cauwyn.." she said, taking his arm and guiding him away from the horse.  "You shouldn't try to goad the horse that way. The last thing we need is for him to become upset and buck us clean off his back."

The horse made a noise, staring over at the pair as if bewildered Katahnia would assume that he would kick her off his back.
Now Cauwyn..
Cauwyn was another story.  He would kick him all the way to Africa! (if you know, Africa existed here!).  Katahnia turned to the horse and couldn't help herself but to drop her efforts with Cauwyn and began petting his long nose. The horse made a few contented noises while nuzzling at Kathania's stomach, trying to sniff down-

"Eh!?" Katahnia let out a cry of alarm and backed away from the horse, face red that the horse's nose had tried to prod between her legs. "Eh.." She could only blink, and the horse lifted it's head, ears back as it gave Cauwyn quite a soured look.

"Really now, bad horse!" she said, chastising the beast now as she wagged a finger at him.  The horse just looked up with innocent eyes and Katahnia rolled her eyes at him. "You both keep this up and I'll put braids and bows in your hair! Now... really, we should be going." she began, tucking back her hair away from her face as she turned to Cauwyn, studying him a moment-
and that's when she suddenly felt the horses snorts at her butt and gave a jump and a squeal.
And when Katahnia turned around, the horse seemed, well... he was looking away as if nothing had happened at all!

Doc

He grumbled as she chastised him for goading on the horse. Really, it was the horses fault. The dumb thing was goading him on! And now that he had something he could rub in the horses face, he was brought down by Katahnia. Cauwyn scowled at nothing in particular as he tightened down the straps on the saddle bags.

The horses dirty look, ears back, only brought a smug smile to Cauwyns face. He practically stuck his tongue out at the animal, but refrained from speaking because he knew Katahnia would side with the beast. Even if it was being a jerk! And almost as if to prove it, she threatened the both of them! Cauwyn held his hands up, shaking his head, "Hold up! I ain't doin' nothin'!" His hands came down again to grab his spear where it leaned against a tree.

And then Katahnia squealed. He had just barely caught sight of what had happened, but that didn't keep him from laughing as he pieced it together. Strolling over towards her with a broad, somewhat smug grin, Cauwyn gestured to the horse with a flick of his head, "See? See what I mean? He's a jealous little prick.." Cauwyn protectively wrapped an arm around Katahnias shoulder, smiling now at the horse, "Aren't ya? Yeah, well sour apples, ya dumb beast.."

visualspice

Katahnia gave a frustrated sigh.
"Am I going to have to deal with these antics all the way to my Uncles?" she said, trying to glare back at Cauwyn but all she could do was smile, laugh even as she looked into his face.
"Keep up those grumblings and maybe I'll have you eating soured apples." she teased, then stole a kiss from Cauwyn. "Come, let's get out of this place.  We've got a long journey ahead."
And swinging her feet into the stirrups and up and around onto the horse, she waited for Cauwyn to join her.
They had already gone a days worth of travel, two days longer on this road and she hoped they'd get to her Uncle's. But she felt so terribly anxious as they road along, the day soon turning into night as the gentle sway of the animal began to lull her. She let out a yawn, trying to stifle it behind a hand before glancing back at Cauwyn.
"We should find a place to make camp." It did not seem like they were near enough to a town to find lodgings there, and part o fher feared Cauwyn had wasted all of their money on that box..

The box...
Oh, how she would love him forever for that.

Doc

"Don't blame me.. It's th' damn horses fault, ya saw that." Cauwyn responded, somewhat defensively though his smile never faltered. When she stole from him a kiss, he let out a pleasurable little grunt and immediately hungered for more. Unfortunately though, she was right about needing to leave. He put aside his needs once more and mounted up behind her in the saddle, spear in hand and ready to hit the road.

Cauwyn himself was wide awake, if only because it was his nature. His eyes constantly scanning the road and trees for dangers and threats as they traveled. While some might think such a thing was impressive, hyper vigilance was actually very tiring. So when she stifled her yawn, Cauwyns arm around her waist tightened to pull her back against him. He kissed down onto the top of her head and flashed her a quick, charming smile before giving a nod, "Yeah, pro'lly for the best. Don't want ya fallin' outta th' saddle.."

His attention then turned from threats to suitable camping. He wasn't familiar with the area, so he looked for the simple landmarks of what they would need. When he saw a well worn but recently undisturbed trail that cut off into the trees, Cauwyn gave her another squeeze before pointing it out with his spear, "There. Looks like some other travelers have gone this way. Pro'lly a clearin' or somethin' off the road. Maybe even a wayward pine, yeah?" He grinned as he craned his neck over her shoulder, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek.

visualspice

THe idea of spending a night together beneath the pines tickled at her heart. Oh, how she had dreamed of them to lay as lovers beneath the soft smell of pain and the gentle calling of rain-
How, it seemed so long ago, when it was but days, they had shared that moment together, as friends, while something deeper was brewing. How could she have known that in the heart of war, and the empty echo that followed that she would find true love in the first man she met?

As she dismounted from the horse, she took her time, admiring Cauwyn for all that he was worth, and she felt her breast swell with pride that she could call him hers.  Would it be possible, she dreamed, that the two would ever to wed? Though for now, she was very content with the antithesis of their companionship, and to be somewhat caught up int he dangerous aspects of love.
But oh, how little these dangers could be! And it was so good to have these simple, unknown problems that plagued her rather than the aspirations, the guilt and cavernous afterbirth and still death of war. How wondrous it was to have that forgotten, and to have it heal in the powers of love.

Guiding the horse (since it would not do to have Cauwyn entertain the beast in which they hated each other both in equally despising ways), the two began on a light footed trail that meander beside a row of scattered pines.  It smelled heavenly here, and it was at the far end of the walk that she noticed something off int he distance. A tall, fat, motherly tree that sat with her skirts upa nd inviting.

"Look, over there," Katahnia pointed, wrinkling her nose with glee. "That one ought to do." and she smiled over at Cauwyn triumphantly before leading the horse along the way. THe horse seemed less than enthused. Pine was never it's favorite to snack on and where Kathania had him tethered he was surrounded by nothing but their needles. Though as his nose pushed through, he eventually snuffed out some sweet grass and began to casually graze, but kept a sharp eye on Cauwyn, lest the man try anything funny to his mistress.

"You know, I was thinking.." Katahnia began as she began to unfasten their packs from the horse.
"I think our horse here needs a name."
The horse stopped chewing, it's mouth open as if gaping in surprise, then slowly, ever so slowly, it began to chew, but with more caution as it turned to glance at Katahnia in questioning.

"How about something like Albert?" she said, turning to the horse for approval. The horse merely snorted. It did not wish to be called Albert.

Doc

OOC: Sorry it took so long, life got a bit hectic!

IC:
"Looks like a good'un." Cauwyn said with a soft smile and a gentle hand to Katahnia's back as they approached the pine. Sticking his spear into the dirt, Cauwyn went about unloading their needed supplies from the saddle bags of the horse. No easy feat as the horse continuously swatted at an invisible fly with its tail that just happened to be near Cauwyn. While the lashings didn't hurt, they did sting and drew a hiss of anger and a glare each time for the horse.

"A name?" He looked up with a smirk from where he was digging out their fire pit, "How 'bout Shithead?" He offered with a mumble that was just loud enough for her to hear. And the horse. He was content to name the dumb thing whatever, or at least he thought he was, until he heard the name she wanted. Cauwyn frowned, looking up. He could see the horse and it almost looked like the dumb thing disliked the name too. As much as he wanted to piss the creature off, even Cauwyn had his limits.

"Albert? Really?" He pulled up one knee from where he was kneeling and rested both his forearms across the top of his thigh, "I don't know princess, sounds kinda dumb.. I mean, I don't know 'lot 'bout namin' horses an' shit, but shouldn't it have a name that means somethin'? Like, Shadow or Quick? Oh, or Stallion? I know that's a pretty popular one.." So maybe Cauwyn really didn't know anything about horses..