Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sweet and Sour (M)

Started by visualspice, March 15, 2013, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Valia wasn't sure how to register his comment about her beauty, but her body did. She felt a warmth rise within her so potent, she felt on fire. So many men had told her she was pretty before, but now that Gabriel Coleridge was obsessing, she felt.. well, different. She moved uneasily beside him, her eyes then opening and going to the wound he had received, momentarily distracting her from the whirl wind of thoughts and emotions inside her mind and brewing between her legs and thundering within her heart.

"Does it still hurt?" she asked, fingers lightly tracing the air just above it, while her other hand remained in poised hesitation on the rim of his pants.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel could sense Valia's uneasiness, her hesitation, which seemed not at all like her. She was a rather confident, even pushy, woman. Green eyes looked down at her, expression softening slightly from the smoldering lust. Oh he was still highly aroused and wanted her, but he could put his needs off for a while.

He smiled slightly as she asked him if his wound still hurt. "Not really, besides, it was worth it. Better me than you."

visualspice

She tried not to smile, but it showed. But she kept her eyes clinging to the mark across him before finally letting her pink eyes meet to his green ones.
"Not many men would take a public whipping," she said, not entirely sure where she was going with the conversation, but liking it when he talked about protecting her, enjoying protecting her. It made her feel vulnerable, but in a good way. She was starting to like this minute taste of dependency on Gabe and well...
what else would he do for her?

Her hands, still hesitating, remained where they were as she stared at him, her eye lashes hanging low, her lips paused, a moment to herself where she held her breath and leaned forward, waiting for him to meet her in a kiss.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

A sparkle entered those deep green eyes as Gabriel grinned, looking into pink ones. Valia did have such unusual eyes, but they were beautiful even so. This woman had frustrated him unlike any woman had ever before, and yet the way he felt with her... "Actually I believe any real man would take a public whipping if he were protecting someone important to him."

It took an effort not to say more, but he worried saying too much would ruin the moment. Besides, actions spoke louder than words, and as she leaned in for a kiss his lips met hers. He tried to express his feelings in his kiss, gentle, but eager and passionate.

visualspice

Someone important? And before she had a chance to protest, the pair were kissing, and she, moaning through it. That was all the confirmation she needed, her will power against him waning as her lips continued to move, soft and warm against his.
"Someone so important you'd make love to her in a pile of hay?" Valia asked, her kisses intensifying as her lips locked against his, slipping in a little tongue as she held onto his cheeks.

Zero

He loved it when she moaned, or blushed, every little thing she did that showed what he was doing to her. Maybe she had started all of this, but Gabriel was too deep in now to try to get away or make things "right", so why not enjoy the ride? He kissed her deeply, hungry, needing. What answer did she want? What kind of question was that at all?

With a soft groan he pulled his lips from hers just enough to answer. "I would make love to you anywhere."

visualspice

Quite the response put the girl in quite the spell, as she felt dizzy and was seeing stars. Her heart, now quickening with her breath, left her having no idea how to respond except...

"Then make love with me here."

And her hands found the rim of his pants again, eyes warm, cheeks heated as he'd feel a few light plucks with her fingers as his pants were quickly unbuttoned, and his belt, undone and tossed carelessly aside.
"I've never made love in a bath before."
And her playful smirk returned, and just as Gabriel Coleridge's pants were dropped, Valia's lips smashed into his before she found herself, and he, playfully offset in their balance as they began to fall- most unexpectedly - into the bath.

With a crash and massive splash of water, Valia shook her head, hair now plastered over her face and nearly blinding her- but now they remained in quite the curious position, which she couldn't even appreciate through the veil of her hair-
For Gabriel was laying on his back in the tub, and she, over top of him, now wiht much less water than before, but a much more intimate position, one caused by the haste of lust and who knew..
a growing love?

Zero

He must have said something right, it was always hit or miss with Valia, Gabriel had quickly realized. Sometimes he could say the same thing a different times and get totally different reactions. At least she would keep him on his toes.

It took only a moment for her to have his pants undone and dropped. He wondered how much practice she had at undoing men's pants, and that was a troubling thought. Her words made him blush, though. "First time for everything."

And then their lips were smashed together again. Gabriel wasn't even sure how they ended up in the tub. He let out a grunt of pain, but then couldn't help but laugh. Wasn't this fun? Nice landing too. The view wasn't anything to complain about either.

Adjusting himself, he settled a little into the hot water, making himself comfortable with their position as his hands moved up to push Valia's long hair from her face before they skimmed down her back and gave her very nice butt a playful squeeze. "You falling on me is becoming a habit, though I have to say, this is much nicer than when you fell from your house."

visualspice

The way his hands felt over her made her shiver, and all over she began to blush. Though at his words, she silenced him with a kiss.

"If you're not careful, next time I'll request we do this with you laying on a bed of nails," though the threat came out in a half purr as her lips met to his again, her body shifting over him before she gasped softly to feel his member prod at her heated sex. And those pink eyes glittered at the prospect, her lips, never ceasing to devour his as she pinned him down and worked at settling herself down over top of his hips more comfortably.

ANd just before they had a chance to actually go at it like animals again, Valia paused just as his sex was poking at her opening and took a moment to admire the wound from the whip. And at such a sight and recollection of events, she suddenly settled in on top of him, gasping as his sex cut into her like a knife. And she was so tight all around him. And she could feel every inch of him, her sex moving delicately as if tasting it before her hips began to move and her eye lids fluttered close.

Yes, as much as Valia loved to fool around, Gabriel Coleridge was the only man lucky enough alive to be able to deflower her and soon, the only man alive who'd ever be able to have sex with her. Sure, she had 'almost' sex a couple of times, and had fingers crammed into her body, and other naughty things she had done withe cute soldiers and other boys and the like, but nothing could compare to these moments when she was finally able to have REAL sex. And she was planning to enjoy every moment of it as her hips ground over his and she moaned out his name.

Zero

A bed of nails? Surely she was just teasing him. Then again, it was Valia.

Not that it mattered, nothing but her mattered in that moment. The world shrank down to just the feel of her lips consuming him hungrily. It seemed the tiniest spark could instantly fan into a burning passion between them. Certainly not a bad quality to have in your spouse.

Strong hands moved over her soft skin, skimming across her hips, down her thighs and then up again to travel the length of her sides before cupping her large breasts. Every movement her hips made caused him to groan as he waited impatiently for her to finally impale herself on his eager sex. When she did though his entire body shuddered softly at the feel of her sex squeezing him as she ground her hips.

Almost as erotic was the way she moaned his name. Gabriel could listen to her say his name like that all day and night and never get tired of it. He softly squeezed her breasts, his own hips grinding upwards, matching her movements as he moaned softly, leaning up enough to take a nipple between his lips.

visualspice

Her movements were wild and frantic, body bouncing over top of his as water splashed around them in the bath and crashed over the lip and onto the floor. BUt she didn't care they were making a mess, because she needed this- and so did he. When his mouth found her breast, she gasped and leaned in towards him, her breasts still heavily bouncing as she road him like a horse- and the lips to her nipple were driving her crazy, which only caused more water to splash out as she moaned his name a second time, then a third and fourth as she continued to feel his sex slam into her. And though it was rough and hard, it felt better than anything in the entire world.
"Gods... Gabriel Coleridge," she moaned. "When we get married we'd better make a habit of this most every night!" ANd her eyes closed again in a flutter as she moaned, her sex gripping to his as she grasped the sides of the porcelain tub and bucked those hips again, the tub, splashing out more waters.

Zero

They could make a mess, he didn't care, why should he? That's what servants were paid to do, clean up after their betters. Besides, he couldn't even think about the fact that they were making a mess. Her wild bouncing and grinding drove all thoughts of anything else from his mind. Gabriel could hear her moaning his name over and over again, the sound drove him wild. He loved that he could make her do that.

When she spoke of making a habit of this every night he released the breast he'd been teasing with his lips and tongue and groaned as he gazed up at her. "Every chance we get." He promised breathlessly as he grabbed her hips and pulled her down as he thrust upwards, throbbing hotly deep inside as he shuddered and gasped her name.

visualspice

When he assured her of her request, she moaned and her body flared up, sex melting over his as her lips met to his roughly.
"Every chance-," she moaned. "In our beds, in the stables, in our carriage, in the halls..." The words came out between pants and undulations, her voice nearly a whimper- for she could not contain how pleased she was he'd agree to it- to all of it as she grabbed onto his face and smothered his lips with her own, a tongue slipping in here or there between cranings of her neck.
"Gods... Gabriel..." and her eyes fluttered close, her body finding just the right angle as she gripped onto him suddenly. "Fuck me... right there. Just keep hitting that spot."
Yes, she was in heaven, and yes- her fiance was going to take her there, and beyond.
And her naughty language might have been quite a surprise to have him hear it but heck,s he didn't care. This moment was too beautiful and she needed him too much that nothing else in the world mattered but them- and the feelings they were making, creating and professing in Ansgar's name.
"By Ansgar's name- you're a God!"

Zero

Strong hands retained a firm grip on her hips as he thrust over and over again, wildly exuberant as he moaned against her lips. Gabriel had never been with a woman like Valia, she was so forceful, so eager, always knowing exactly what she wanted and not being coy at all about getting it from him. His heart was pounding wildly as she named off the places they would make love. "Anywhere you'll let me." He moaned again between vicious kisses. "Everywhere you'll let me."

His eyes fluttered, heart skipping a beat at her demand as she gripped him tightly. His hands moved from her hips to squeeze her firm, round bottom as he impaled her repeatedly on his throbbing sex. The heat was enough that he thought he might burn up it felt so good. When she proclaimed that he was a god he couldn't help but drop his head back, eyes closed as he choked out a strangled cry.

"Oh gods, Valia, I can't..." A few frantic thrusts later he exploded hotly inside her, his seed spilling deep within her, leaving him panting and gasping for breath.

visualspice

The sensation was like that of a volcano between her legs, one moment they were grinding and bumping, sex to sex, and the next- actually connecting in the most passionate way. And to feel his hot cum explode into her had her groaning and rocking wildly until she too, was screaming for mercy as her body tasted all of the pleasure there was to be got, before melting over top of him in a heap of pants.  Shivering, she nestled in as comfortably as she could from her position in the bath and moaned between closed lips.

"And here I thought baths could not become more satisfying..." and she sighed and closed her eyes, smiling warmly and just glowing from the aftermath of their love. Little did she know the consequences of such actions, but in that moment-s he honestly didn't care. How many times had they made love anyways? Either way, the seed had been sowed, and Valia was already with child.

Zero

It took a while for Gabriel's senses to sort themselves back out after Valia collapsed on top of him. That had been everything he could ever have hoped sex could be. His arms wrapped around his shivering bride-to-be, hands running softly up and down her back as he settled himself more comfortably. "Mmm. Baths are nice, this was much better. Although I thought baths were for getting clean, all we did was get dirtier."

Emerald eyes sparkled playfully, a grin on his face as he sighed contently and kissed her cheek softly. They sure had given the maids something to talk about, hadn't they? Between the sopping mess of water on the floor and all the noise they had been making, the women that served here would probably be flapping their mouths incessantly to each other for weeks. As long as they didn't wag their tongues to others he didn't really care.

"We may need some fresh water, we've lost most of it and now it's getting cold."

visualspice

"Yes, it is," she said, shivering as she curled up over top of him, her face now resting to his chest. "Though I'm afraid I don't very much feel like getting up. I'm positively exhausted and... and other things I don't even know how to begin to described." Sighing longingly, she looked up at him, her pink eyes shining. "Let's do it again."

Zero

Gabriel was happy to have Valia curled up on top of him, a tired smile crossing his lips as she rested against his chest. He kissed the top of her head, holding her close and hoping to keep her a little warm with his body heat. Though he was starting to shiver too.

When she said she wanted to do it again, Gabriel blinked and looked down at her, trying to decide if she was joking or not. "You're an insatiable, wild woman." He finally said with a laugh. Not that he was complaining, what man wouldn't want a woman that was eager to make love to him over and over again with a frequency that was difficult to even keep up with.

"If I make love to you again now, I'm going to end up going into that bedroom and crashing on that bed and those silky sheets will go to waste. Why don't we get a little cleaned up, go see what they've made us for supper, and then I promise to ravish you on that bed until you can't take anymore."

visualspice

Valia was about to protest, but then clamped her lips closed and tried to hide her smile. Trying to save face (though he probably would have caught her giddyness) she resorted back to her normally, haughty speak.
"I suppose if that is all you have to offer..." And she gave a light, indignant sniff.

Zero

Gabriel lay under the sheets, arms wrapped about Valia, naked bodies pressed together warmly. He had promised to ravish Valia until she couldn't stand it anymore, and while it had been an exhausting challenge, he had fallen asleep satisfied that he had accomplished the seemingly impossible.

Heavily curtained, the room only lightened a little as the sun rose the next morning, and so deep was Gabriel's sleep that he wouldn't have cared even if light had been shining on the bed. After two days of sleeplessness and all the excitement of the previous day, sleeping in was just what he needed and wanted.