Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sweet and Sour (M)

Started by visualspice, March 15, 2013, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

With her blonde hair a mess about the bed, half covering her face, and even some curls curled over one of his arms and her own, Valia needed a good rest as well. She was drooling on her pillow, half snoring as she slept- her being everything but the pretty little 'princess; she made herself out to be. Though, even with some of these uncharming characteristics, she still had that Goddess quality about her- something most men oogled and well- she was sleeping naked, with barely a clothe to keep her covered. Though it didn't matter, Gabe's body heat ensured she was adequately warm, it was only when she began to awaken, body stretching and pressing into his, did she realize what had happened.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, sitting up suddenly, her hair barely keeping her heavy breasts from his view as it hung in tattered, golden rags down from her shoulders and face.
"We're naked in a bed together!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

The sensation of having a warm body in bed next to him left Gabriel dreaming peacefully, when she began stretching it didn't disturb him at all, but when she jerked up with an exclamation he jerked awake, eyes opening wide as he looked about the room in confusion. Realizing that it was just more of Valia being Valia, and not something to be worried about, he fell back to the bed with a groan. He wondered what time it was, and if there was any chance to going back to sleep. That wasn't likely to happen though, he knew. They should really only stay as long as necessary, they were still too close to that town for his comfort.

Smiling suddenly as she informed him that they were naked in bed together, his green eyes sparkled with amusement and he laughed softly. "Mm, yes, well that tends to happen when you spend half the night wildly rolling about in bed together before falling asleep."

visualspice

Valia blinked, her face blushing.
"Yes, well I- I guess you have a point there." But what started off with her sounding haughty soon turned int her smirking back at him and... appreciating what was before her. Though she tried to play it off as nothing, tucking back some unruly hair from her face, she turned from him in the bed and stared up at the ceiling, hiding her body beneath the blanket to keep herself partially modest.

"I wonder what time it is."
And a knock on the door from a servant had her nearly jumping out of hte sheets. Sighing, she turned to Gabriel.
"You know these people, you can deal with the door."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel laughed softly at her haughtiness, or attempt at it, her smirk caused his eyes to gleam slightly with mischief, but she covered herself with the blanket. It had been such a lovely sight, too. He was about to say something about it, but then there was a knock at the door and he jumped nearly as much as she did. They must have still been on edge. He supposed it couldn't be helped, they were still runaways. Fugitives, if not the criminal kind.

Groaning slightly he rolled out of bed and found his pants, pulling them on unhappily. Making himself decent he walked to the door and cracked it open enough to peek out in annoyance. They couldn't have left them be for another hour? Once the servant spoke, though, he nodded and shut the door before running over to pull on his clothes quickly.

"Time to go. The horse is ready, get your clothes on. There are soldiers knocking on every door between that town and the next looking for us. They'll be here any minute."

visualspice

Valia remained lazily upon the bed. She could have slept for another few hours and gave a tired yawn and stretched out beneath the bedding, but the moment the door snapped shut and Gabriel was stumbling to finish getting dress and inform her what was going on...
Valia sat up in bed with a start.

"What!?"

Oh, hell no! Tossing off the blankets, she ran around like a chicken with it's head cut off as she scooped off her discarded clothing that littered the floor, breasts bouncing as she went. She paused at the end of the bed as she slipped her dress on.
"I need your help with the corset!" Damn those strings. THough did they have time? The last thing she wanted was to be shipped back to her father already! She was running away! She was trying to make a point!

Zero

It was a flurry of clothing as Gabriel threw on his coat, not really bothering to tuck anything in, or button or tighten. There just wasn't time to for appearances. He'd known they wouldn't be able to stay long, but he had hoped just a little more time than this. At least they hadn't actually been found, they were just about to if they didn't get a move on it.

As soon as his clothes were "on" he rushed over to pull the corset tighter. Valia might have been vain and wanted to look perfect, but she seemed as eager to be off as he did "It's not perfect, but there's no time. We'll fix our clothes later."

Grabbing her hand he jerked the door open and rushed down the stairs, pulling her through the hallways and down to the kitchens. A maid was at the back door and pushed a bundle at them.

visualspice

"But, Gabriel!" Valia began to protest, finding herself suddenly jerked along, and her boobs nearly bouncing out of her clothes. She clung to him and clung to her shirt, and as they raced along, she couldn't help but feel both excited and fearful at the same time. When a maid approached them with a bundle, Valia took it and clung to it, uncertain what to say. She wasn't one to be so gracious, not towards servants anyway.

"Err.." and she peered over towards Gabriel, and when she over heard the back alley was clear, she slipped out back with him and kept close to his side.

"Do you really think we can out run the guards on foot?" Valia asked, hugging the rations back close to her body- partially out of trying to feel more secure, the other part- so her breasts didn't fall out of her clothing. She looked down at her pink skirts, barely hidden behind her cloak and frowned. As if this wasn't obvious....

Zero

Valia's protest went ignored. Gabriel didn't like it, but honestly, they didn't have time. If it wasn't an emergency, it could wait until they were well away from the house. Servants filed into the room to clean up and hide any evidence of the room's use as quickly as they fled out of it. Damn but he was a good man, even if they didn't know each other well, the guy was truly covering his ass. Though it might be more to cover his own, considering he might get in trouble for harboring them.

Either way, a Coleridge never forgot his debts, and he owed a huge one now. They bolted out the back door and he skidded to a halt. The sound of horses coming up the road was already distinct. Soldiers were almost here, would they even be able to sneak by them into the woods?

"We're not going on foot, my horse is over there waiting in the trees." He gestured in the direction they would be going, keeping his voice low and soft. "Keep quiet and follow my lead. We're gonna have to be careful if we want to get by them without being seen." God he hoped she would just do as she was told for once.

Leading her carefully along the back of the house, he peaked around the corner as the sound of hoof beats stopped nearby. They were in the front of the house, it would only be a minute or two before they were searching the back. Stepping back he pulled Valia with him as he tried to use the house to block the view of their escape to the woods.

visualspice

Every step of the way she felt her heart hammering within her chest. It was dangerous, they could get into trouble- but she could not help but grin a little as they rushed together, hand in hand. The feel of the wind on her stick skin felt great, and he could be leading her to hell for all she cared. She just loved this moment, and as she looked back at him- she found herself loving Gabriel Coleridge.

OOC: aka- this means she actually listened to him and stayed quiet and close lol

Zero

It was a miracle, Valia actually doing what she was told to do! Well, Gabriel did believe in miracles, and right now they needed all the help they could get. He slipped into the trees and tried to keep from making too much noise. His horse was standing placidly, reins tied to a branch, looking bored, partially hidden behind a small strand of trees. It was almost too good to be true that they got away so easily.

"Alright, let's get out of here before they find us. We'll have to go in another direction. Does the lady have any preference? This is your master scheme, after all, and I'm just your humble servant." He teased, green eyes filled with excitement and a touch of something else.

visualspice

"Anywhere, just not here!" Valia hissed.
"I mean does it matter? I was planning on just picking a random way and just.. going!"
Clearly, the young lady had not figured this out entirely as she continued to cling onto his arm.
"And if you're my servant," she went on, speaking now lowly into his ear. "Doesn't that mean you ought to obey everything I say? So find us a good road, a good city, and a good place to hide. We're run aways. We're supposed to just keep moving!"

Zero

They were as good as in the clear, couldn't she just lighten up a little bit? Gabriel sighed, well, it was Valia he was dealing with, and they were kind of still on the run. He wished that she was saying other things low in his ear, and at that thought he flushed slightly. Right then, they needed to get out of here.

"Yes your highness." Was the grumbled response as he wrapped his hands around her little waist and lifted her easily up onto the horse before pulling himself up behind her. A soft nudge to the horse's flanks had them trotting through the trees, heading in another direction, hopefully an unexpected one. Who knew running and hiding could be so hard and so easy at the same time?

"I'll have to see where we might be able to stay next...I'm sure I know knights from around here." Gabriel knew knights from all over Connlaoth, he had been knighted himself, and annoyingly, so had his half-brother.

visualspice

"I don't care where we go!" Valia snapped. "Just be sure to find us some place... comfortable." And she added the last bit with a fluff of her hair as she settled in within his arms. She could get used to this...

Zero

Gabriel was getting tired of her bitchy and haughty replies, even his patience was wearing thin. Not to mention he was still tired, less tired than before, but he would have loved more rest before being forced to be on the move again. Again he was reminded of how ungrateful and unappreciative Valia was. Well he would show her.

"Comfortable." He said flatly, moving one hand up from her waist to pick lightly at her loose corset. The ride was most definitely not going to be a comfortable one. He would make sure of that. Gabriel began mercilessly teasing Valia's breasts to amuse himself with her reactions as his fingers gently pinched and pulled at her nipples, and while his hand was busy with that, his lips moved to her ear, neck, jaw, and shoulder, kissing and nipping at her skin.

visualspice

At first, it seemed Valia were to thwart his advances, but htat was only because she did not realize his intent. But once she did, oh, she freely let him explore her, to taste her with his fingers all over her body until she found herself heated and well bothered.

"G-Gabriel.." she murmured, pink eyes hidden behind her lids that were closed tightly. "We.. we should stop.. stop the horse... I .. I think I should... should like to..." But her breath hitched when his lips met to a positively sensitive spot on her throat, as she moaned openly and loudly.

Zero

Gabriel shifted uncomfortably in the saddle, he groaned against her throat as his arousal rubbing against her as he moved. Teasing her and listening to her sounds of pleasure, and the way she was asking him so sweetly to stop so they could...

Breathing deeply, taking in her lovely scent, he reminded himself that he was trying to get her all flustered but the ultimate goal had been to not give in to her demands. "We shouldn't stop yet, we're still too close to the house. Besides, you wanted somewhere comfortable, do you want me to take you right here in the open forest?"

visualspice

Valia whimpered.
"I.. I don't care." She panted. "I need you." And she moaned again. "Now."

Zero

"I want you too, but this really isn't the time or place..." Gabriel persisted in a low, husky drawl, watching her reaction with intense green eyes. This hadn't been the best thought out plan, but he was sure he had way more self-control than Valia.

visualspice

Valia grit her teeth and whined again.
"But that just makes me want it all the more," she breathed, nearly whimpering the words out as a hand snaked back and fumbled over the front of his pants.

Zero

A soft hiss escaped Gabriel as her hand fumbled with the front of his pants and his hips shifted instinctively to press his erection against her hand. To her credit, she wasn't screaming or demanding him, just issuing breathy requests and pleas. Hadn't he said he would make love to her anywhere and everywhere she would let him?

Jerking at the reins with an unsteady hand, as soon as the horse stopped Gabriel slid out of the saddle and pulled Valia down into his arms, mouth claiming hers possessively as his tongue pressed  hotly into her mouth, tasting and exploring.