Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sweet and Sour (M)

Started by visualspice, March 15, 2013, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

Who needed to breath when one could kiss? And the moment they were off the horse she basically was throwing herself at him, hand moving back to his pants possessively in order to either rip them off, or at least drag out his cock- because she was done playing games. She wanted him. All of him... And directing all of this energy into her!

"Right here, Gabriel. Just take me on the filthy ground!"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Gabriel groaned into the kiss as Valia's hand found his shaft and dragged it from the confines of his pants. Pulling out of the intense kiss with a gasp, he laughed breathlessly at her command. Green eyes flashed hungrily as he thought of a command of his own.

"Turn around and get down on your hands and knees, you'll get less dirty than on your back." Plus he thought it would be great fun.

visualspice

"My knees? But won't that...?" Catching the sparkle in his eyes, her own did the same, and nothing got in her way now from obeying as she got on her knees like an animal and began to heft up the layers of her skirts as as they spilled up and around her hips.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

As soon as Valia was on her knees Gabriel dropped to his behind her, hands eagerly helping hoist the voluminous skirts out of the way. As soon as he had access, he guided the tip into her hot sex before gripping her hips roughly and slamming the rest to the hilt with a moan, loving the feel of her squeezing, hot, and wet sex. They fit together so well, he thought.

visualspice

The moment their bodies were sealed together she let out a moan. She was so tight,a nd his sex was so eager and swollen, he filled her up, and then some, testing the confines of her sex as she shivered.
"Gods, Gabriel,"s he moaned out, her sex tightening at the very sensation of his presence within her. Yes... it felt too perfect. He fit too perfect. This was all too perfect; a moment stolen away. A moment just for them.

Zero

The way she moaned sent shivers all up and down Gabriel's body, the way she said his name nearly made him come undone. He loved making her do that, it made everything so much more intense for him. To think, by a twist of fate and turn of luck, she was going to be his wife, which meant he'd get to spend the rest of his life making her scream his name.

"By Ansgar, Valia you're so beautiful." He groaned softly before pulling almost all the way out of her, hands still gripping her hips tightly before slamming back in with a shudder. "And you're all mine..."

visualspice

Heaven. This was heaven, and the man striking into her with the passion of the Gods was soon to be her husband. This was dangerous. This was dirty- but this was a memory and Valia took from him all that she could, her voice screaming his name until she was raw- not aware that their little rendez-vous on the dirt road would be limited, but only by the sudden clop-clopping approach of hooves...
that of which Valia seemed ignorant of as she screamed out, "AGAIN! OH GOD, GABRIEL! FUCK ME HARDER! AHHH!"
And at such a scream, the horse that approached whinnied, and it was only then she realized- with a gasp- SOMEONE WAS WATCHING.

"G-Gabriel!" she exclaimed, scrambling from beneath him and clinging to him as she tugged down her skirts. And she peered over at the strange horseman, uncertain if they were friend or foe..
but as far as she was concerned, ANYONE who ruined a moment like that was an enemy, as she glared at the man and hugged onto Gabriel's arm.

Zero

The sex was intense and Gabriel could only focus on the sensations of drawing himself out and slamming roughly into Valia over and over again. The only sound he could truly hear was his own ragged breathing, their mingled moans, and Valia's repeated screams. Nothing could break his focus until the whinny of a horse and his lover's gasp brought him back to the present.

Oh yeah, they were out in the middle of the forest somewhere. Thank Ansgar they hadn't really taken off their clothes! As Valia rushed to fix her skirts to make herself decent he scrambled to shove himself back in his pants as she clung to him. All that happened in a few frantic seconds, and then laughter filled his ears.

A familiar laugh. Jerking his head up, Gabriel shaded his eyes against a bit of glare from the sun to recognize the rider.

Cyrus Orchards was a handsome man, tall and narrow, but body still sculpted into a soldier's lean muscles, his smirk and emerald eyes flashed with amusement, and his unruly curly dark hair bounced about his ruggedly handsome face.

"W-what the hell Cyrus! What are you doing here? And how the hell did you find us so fast?" He'd put a protective arm around Valia, and instinctively tugged her closer in a possessive gesture. His half-brother had quite a reputation, after all.

visualspice

"Cyrus?!" she said, making an exasperated face at the handsome man who had count them, literally in the middle of a fuck. She turned sharply to her fiance. "You know this man?"

Zero

Cyrus was grinning broadly down at the pair of wayward children he had found. He'd known they had been at that house, he'd bloody known it! From there it had been easy to track them down. For once father was furious with Gabriel and not him, and he was loving it.

"Of course he knows me! Why, I'm only Cyrus Orchards, the most handsome young knight in all of Connlaoth, oh, and bastard son of Micah Coleridge, so that there's my baby half-brother you were just fucking, Lady Valia." With that he mock bowed to the both of them from his saddle, smirking from ear to ear.

"Shut up, Cyrus." Gabriel snapped with a glare as he pulled himself to his feet and helped Valia up, trying to brush dirt and leaves from her dress.

visualspice

Valia's face went from white to red in seconds, and her stomach felt as if it dropped to her knees. She swooned a bit, and found herself falling into Gabriel, but caught herself against him as she raised a delicate hand to her temple.

"This.. this is your.. your.. brother!?"
Oh, what cruel fate was this!? And how embarassing! To be caught among brothers, and both so fair and handsome...
but oh! In such a way! It spoke scandal in volumes!

Zero

Gabriel was pissed, his expression was of a man ready to bite through nails and his green eyes were livid. If looks could kill Cyrus would probably be dead right now. Though he was stiff, his arms around Valia remained gentle as he stroked her arm reassuringly.

"So did father set you after me like a hound after a rabbit? Are you going to fetch us back to where we belong?" The young blonde man asked with no small hint of derision.

"Kind of, yeah. There's a lot of people that'll be hunting for the pair of you. Plenty of gossiping to be heard! You're both causing quite the scandal, aren't you? What with the sudden engagement, rushed plans for a wedding by the end of a month's time, and now the pair of you running away." Cyrus grinned deviously. "I'm so proud of you Gabe, didn't think you had it in you!"

Gabriel groaned and used his free hand to rub his temples. What a mess and what a headache. Word was spreading even quicker than he'd thought. Well, it was bound to happen and he knew people were going to talk about his marriage to Valia one way or another. "So now what?"

"That's up to you two, I guess. What do you want to do and what exactly were you planning on doing with this half-baked plan to run off? I mean, I guess I could haul you both home, but this is way more fun."

visualspice

"What is way more fun?" Valia hissed, her eyes poisonous at the man's phrasing. Who did he think he was to talk to them in such a way? Especially for trying to chastise them for her very good idea to run away! Though then again... the idea was to run away from Gabriel and this engagement, not run away with him.

Zero

"Making you squirm, of course. I've caught you both in the act, so to speak, and in more ways than one!" Cyrus beamed triumphantly. Yes, he'd caught them running away from home and in the middle of having sex so very scandalously out of wedlock. Also, damn, but Valia had a set of lungs on her, didn't she? It hadn't been hard at all to find them! Then again, his brother must have been better than he'd have pegged the uptight kid as.

Gabriel glared at his brother, but squeezed Valia lightly, trying to make sure she didn't make a run for it. "If you're not turning us in, then get lost Cyrus. You seriously ruined a good thing here."

Oh yeah, he wasn't all that happy at being interrupted in the middle of their little play session. Not that he hadn't gotten to make love to Valia plenty the night before, but honestly she seemed as insatiable as he felt.

Cyrus smirked. "No way, can't have you two kids running about all by yourselves! What if something happened to you? Father would kill me if his precious heir got himself hurt while I was supposed to be finding him. Besides, you don't seem to have a real plan. You could use someone like me to help cover your tracks and keep you out of the way of search parties. I gotta know, though...are you seriously marrying that? I mean, daaaaaaaaaamn, you lucky bastard."

"Shut. Up. And stop leering at my future wife!" Gabriel snapped angrily, not liking the way that Cyrus had been eyeing Valia's considerable cleavage.

visualspice

And considerable cleavage it was! For one so young, Valia was already a woman, and then some. And from their little fiasco, Cyrus might have even gotten a glimpse of something more, for she hadn't thought to adjust the front of her dress until he was eyeing her, and swiftly she worked to ensure her breasts were well concealed and her pert nipples not peeking out for him to see.

Giving a huffy fluff to her hair, Valia turned her nose up to Cyrus. For once in her life, she didn't think it right for him to look- even if he was dangerously attractive...

"Yes, he is," Valia snottily enforced, looking down her nose at him, even as she straightened out her shoulders so that her cleavage was even more presentable to him.

Zero

Gabriel couldn't help but shoot Valia a grin of pride as she snottily informed his brother that they were getting married. Sometimes he could appreciate her haughty attitude...if it wasn't directed at him! Still a little annoyed, though, he let his eyes rake over his bride-to-be's gorgeous form, the slight disarray of her appearance only added to her appeal, in his opinion, since it reminded him of what they had just been doing.

"Hey Cyrus, if you're not going away make yourself useful. We need a place to lay low for a few days. Somewhere private and secluded for just the two of us. Call it a pre-wedding honeymoon. A chance for my future wife and me to become better...acquainted." Gabriel's green eyes were flashing playfully.

Cyrus threw his head back and laughed. "You sounded to me like you were getting real acquainted just now. So you want a little hidey-hole to fuck like rabbits for a few days to get rid of some pre-marriage jitters? Or maybe, because I know your little dumpling there has a reputation, you just wanna make sure she knows you're the best man for the job." With that Cyrus chortled, thinking the whole situation was pretty great.

visualspice

Valia's eyes pierced like twin stars about to strike the earth, or rather, to strike a certain Coleridge bastard son. And she wasted no time charging the distance between them and slapping the man, hard, across the face.

"You cad! SCOUNDREL!" she shrieked, and slapped him again. "Take back all of those words you said, all of them now!" And she demanded it, for this was no request! And to be certain he would listen, her eyes kept upon him with a dangerous fire. So what if he was taller than her, stronger...
She would not tolerate being spoken to this way.
Nobody spoke to her this way!
NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zero

Gabriel had scowled at Cyrus' words, but he wasn't really going to argue with his half-brother. The man was uncouth and vulgar, but that was just the way he was. What could you really expect from a man raised be a whore? It also wasn't really untrue what his brother had been saying, not really.

So when Valia walked right over and slapped Cyrus hard across the face, the initial reaction of both men was wide-eyed, silent surprise. Then Valia began screaming and slapped Cyrus again. Gabriel started laughing hysterically. Served his brother right!

"OW! GODDAMNIT WOMAN STOP HITTING ME!" Cyrus yowled, sitting up in the saddle and rubbing his cheek. His green eyes glared at Valia, his face now safely out of his reach. How he'd love to hit the bitch back, but something told him that would get him in a whole mess of trouble he didn't want. Gabriel would have pummeled him, and this his father would have too! Probably her father as well...So he settled for glaring. "Gabriel, your woman is a raging harpy, and I ain't taking back nothing! It's all true! Actually I will take one thing back. You ain't a lucky bastard, you're a doomed one."

visualspice

And that's when Valia kneed the man in the groin. Hard.
"You inconsiderate, egotistical lout!" The young woman raged. "How dare you deny the commands of a lady! I should have my father throw you in the pillory for this!"