Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Sweet and Sour (M)

Started by visualspice, March 15, 2013, 08:28:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

The more the conversation pressed on, the more Valia threatened to explode until well, she finally did.
"I don't care about this stupid wedding right now!" she snapped, her words echoing across the chamber like a slap.  "You thrust all of these ideas on me at a moment's notice that it's making me sick!" Her pink eyes were flaring, cheeks going hot as she turned to her father and demanded with an impatient stomp of her foot. "Get everyone out of here! I just want to be alone over the matter! This doesn't need to be decided now and I most certainly will not cooperate if we try to!" Her hands were now in fists at her side. "Let us deal with this later! It's still my birthday and I'm not going to let the rest of my night be ruined by some forceful, boring nonsense over my wedding plans! We've got servants to do that! Do I look like some maid!?"

Her father was taken back, taking a few steps away to observe his daughter who was very readily blowing her top.
"Now, now, Valia, mind your tongue and temper infront of company!" her father scolded, but Valia's eyes merely threatened to broil over as they bore right back into him.

"I will scream and cause a fit all that I want! This is a matter about my own life we're talking about here, not Kathryn's! You can play games with her and her marriage all you want, but this is about me!" she barked, stomping her foot again."ME! ME! ME!"

Again, her father was taken back, uncertain , for a brief moment, what to say, his mouth gaping.

"Valia, this is not about Kathryn. When did you ever think it was?" Really, what was wrong with her? Why was she bringing up her sister at a time like this?

"Oh, come now father, you know it was! Why, Kathryn was doing all sorts of scandalous acts with her fiance and I don't see you rushing her wedding!" the girl pressed.

Her father was again, at a loss of words as he stared down at his daughter, but quickly grew angry, considering their company.

"Come now, Valia. You are being rude. Do I have to punish you on your birthday?" he threatened.

Valia was taken back. What!? HIM threaten HER!? Oh hell no this wouldn't do.
Hell hath no fury like Valia's scorn. Taking up her skirts, she let the rage broil inside her before she suddenly bellowed out the most ear splitting of screams, a scream that cracked the air, tore through it and wavered around like a torrent of echoes and before anyone could do anything about it, Valia tore off, skirts in hand as she rushed clean out of the room.

"Valia!" her father called after her, ear's nearly bleeding from the ordeal, but his feet fell short as he turned back toward the Coleridge family. "I apologize for my daughter's rude behavior. She will be disciplined and this will not happen again. But perhaps we ought to disband this conversation for another week, to let me daughter cool off about things. She has a fiery spirit, the poor girl, but I can assure you she will comply for all our namesake." He bowed to both the men. "Gabriel," then to his father. "Duke Coleridge. Please, let us keep this at a hush. We can announce the wedding tomorrow. We'll say it was at Valia's will, the duchy here will understand, considering they all know her love for flowers and well, she is known for her impatience. But alas, I only wish we could settle these details more quickly, but my daughter is right. There is a more proper time for this." He shook his head. "Shall I see you both out to your carriages?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

Valia's outburst was met with stares of disbelief. Both Micah and Gabriel watched her storm out with wide eyes. A look of uncertainty passed between father and son before Micah took the conversational lead once more. "Quite right, I think it is definitely time we took our leave for the evening. We will see you soon to form more offical plans. For now, I think it best that everyone get some rest and be given time to adjust to this regrettable situation."

Gabriel bowed respectfully to Harold, murmuring his good-byes before hurrying out with his father close behind. It wasn't until Gabriel was back in the carriage and nearly a mile down the road before he finally began to relax again. His head was pounding and all he could feel now was exhaustion and pain. A terrible hangover was undoubtably in his immediate future, not to mention the stress of his upcoming wedding. What the hell had he gotten himself into? It was a miserable thought as he recalled Valia's outburst.

visualspice

For the longest of hours, Valia was chewing over the events that unfolded. She couldn't sleep, and for that, the next day, she refused to eat, and in fact, for the majority of the day had refused to leave her room. The nerve of her father trying to win back over her affections by bringing her fresh cut pink roses! No, no! Valia's bitterness could not be sated so easily, and the wedding was a constant threat, a thorn in her side.

Eventually, well into the evening hour, she showed her face with just enough time to enjoy supper, of which she ate most the dessert rather than the supper, and gave her father only short, curt remarks. Her father only saw her as being trying, and just let her mope the rest of the day by herself, as Valia took back to her room, mind wondering towards the night before.

Her toes curled at the thought.
She was no longer a virgin.
She smiled, eyes sparkling lightly as her spirits began to perk up. Well, at least her husband would be handsome, she kept reminding herself. But had nothing more to think of than that. After all, she was already planning to do something silly the next day. Why yes! She'd plan to run away! That would show them! That would show them all!

A wicked grin broke across her face, twisting mercilessly as her dark eyes pierced into her own reflection in the mirror, as she guided a silver brush through it.
Yes! They would all pay! They would see how much they missed their precious little duchess to be and would wallow and lament how they wished they had not been so harsh on her and let her have an extended engagement, one where she could meet many illustrious men throughout, then settle in to marry Gabriel Coleridge at the end.

It wasn't that she minded marrying him, it was the idea she would be chained to him, not able to enjoy the fruits of other men's.... labors, as it were. So when the sun rose the next day, the little 'princess' slipped out of her room, climbing down through from her window, which, during half the thing, she began to realize was a very, very terrible idea.

And she would come to find that day might come to breed MANY terrible, terrible ideas.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Zero

The trip back to Orchy seemed much shorter than Gabriel had expected it to. His father remained blissfully silent during the trip, and his two sisters spoke together in hushed tones as he drifted in and out of consciousness. His dreamy state was pierced only sporadically by excited giggles from his younger sister. They had been told that he was engaged to Lady Valia. No other details had been divulged and after a quick silencing from their father they had not pestered him with questions.

It wasn't until late in the afternoon the following day that he woke up, blinking and bleary-eyed, confused at finding himself stripped to his small clothes and comfortable in his own bed. Gabriel didn't remember arriving home, or undressing, or climbing into bed, for that matter. No one had disturbed him this entire time and that made him more than a little suspicious. He'd expected a long lecture from his father, but he supposed that it was probably still coming. His father had probably decided to wait until he was good and sober for yelling at him.

With a sigh he rolled out of bed and found his clothes still piled unceremoniously on the floor. Apparently Gabriel had indeed stumbled up to his own room and undressed himself, but couldn't remember. Picking up his clothes to put them neatly aside for the maids to collect for washing, he felt something lumpy and fished something from his coat pocket that set his face on fire with embarrassment.

In the confusion of being caught the previous evening, Valia's panties had ended up in his pocket and they had remained there undiscovered and forgotten. Thank goodness he'd found them before sending his coat to be washed. It would have been impossible to explain that away without getting himself into even more trouble. Putting his own clothes aside he shoved the incriminating evidence in a drawer to deal with later.

Calling for servants, the maids took away his dirty clothes and drew him up a bath before leaving him in solitude again. Once he was cleaned, combed, and dressed, Gabriel made his way to the kitchen where one of the cooks gave him a plate, which he ate, although the food seemed tasteless. All he could think about was what had happened the previous evening. He was engaged to Valia; no doubt the news had been announced to the entire duchy by now. With some luck they could keep from having a highly public scandal, but for the two families it was pretty bad.

Considering the circumstances, Gabriel couldn't object to the engagement or the hasty wedding. It was his own fault for breaking social customs and completely shattering what was polite behavior. Not to mention that it was sinful. He mulled over that thought many times, but the two ultimate things that stuck out in his mind was making love to Valia, no matter how briefly, which had been pretty amazing, he couldn't lie. Again he felt annoyed that they had been interrupted. The other thing was her outburst right before they had left for home. Their families would not accept no for an answer, but what if Valia would come to hate and resent him for this? He hated the idea of being married to someone that despised him.

To be fair, she had been the aggressor, the initiator, but he was the man, and he should have shown more restraint. That brought up another disturbing thought. Had it simply been the wine that made her come after him so fiercely? Did she truly find him attractive? Would she have done the same with another man? The idea of Valia giving herself to another man made his blood boil, but no, she had been a virgin, he had felt it. He was the only man she had given herself to so completely, at the very least. It was something she should have saved for her husband, but now he would be her husband so it had just been given a little early, he supposed.

It was evening before his father called him into his study, and they had a long and surprisingly calm conversation. Gabriel went back to his room that night feeling better than he had thought possible all things considered. Still, he found himself having trouble sleeping. After having slept for most of the day he was restless and there was still too much on his mind for sleep. What crossed his mind was insane, unconventional, and improper, but he couldn't fight the urge, it wouldn't go away.

Rising and dressing quietly, he fetched Valia's panties from where he had hidden them and snuck from his room to the stables. It was late and everyone was sleeping, save a few guards that he easily slipped past. In less than an hour the castle was out of sight as he rode along the road that stretched from Orchy, and eventually branched to Highheart. By the time he reached the castle, the sun was beginning to rise.

He left his horse tied to a tree where it wouldn't be seen and slowly he slipped through the gardens, searching for Valia's room. There might be a way to climb up. Gabriel's heart was hammering in his chest, every small noise startled him. If he got caught Valia's father was going to be even angrier with him than he already was, he was sure, but he found he didn't care. More than anything he wanted to talk to Valia, and return her panties, of course.

Finding her room was even easier than he thought it would be. She seemed to be trying to climb down from it! His face was obscured, he'd worn a hooded cloak and his mouth and nose were covered by a scarf. Having people seeing his face as he rode through was something he had wanted to avoid. It was only a matter of time before his father realized he wasn't at home. Sneaking off wasn't going to sit well with his father at all, but he had been in enough trouble already that a little more wasn't going to hurt.

"Going somewhere?" He called out, keeping his voice low and husky, perhaps even completely unrecognizable. Also keeping it quiet so as not to draw unwanted attention.

visualspice

Wearing pink heels and climbing down the side of a building as a mistake. Thinking the lattice work and vines would be easy peasy and would carry her weight with all of her skirts and hair- another mistake. But she was cursing and swearing, and pausing a moment in horror when she broke a finger nail, only to have another real fear strike her like a the whip at the sound of a voice. Whirling around, she noticed a horse and rider below, only a moment before her heel slipped from it's precarious position and the girl began to drop like a ton of bricks towards the ground, with pink skirts and blonde hair streaming behind her as she fell, screaming fluttering unflatteringly in the mix.

Zero

Calling out to Valia had really not been a good decision, and Gabriel hadn't really considered that he might startle her into falling. As she lost her footing and dropped towards the ground his heart leapt into his throat. Ansgar preserve him he was going to accidentally kill his fiancée! That would be fun to explain, yes, she was just climbing down the lattice work and slipped and broke her neck; not very believable.

Rushing forward he tried to catch her, which in a way he was successful.  At the very least he broke her fall as Valia fell into his arms; the forced sent him sprawling onto his back, the breath knocked out of him and her on top of him. The hood of his cloak had fallen back, exposing his messy blonde hair. Gasping for air it took him a moment to wheeze out any words. "Are you alright? What were you thinking?"

visualspice

She fell into his arms- HARD, both of them toppling over in a pile of her pink skirts. It took a moment for reality to catch up to her, her pink eyes staring up in wide eyed surprise that it was her new fiance that had caught her. Never mind she could have fallen to her death, what the HELL was HE doing here!? Her entire face turned red at their proximity, and despite being completely turned on by the scenario, his second question reminded her that her plans had just been thwarted.

"AM I OK!?" she snapped, pink eyes burning. "I should be asking what you are doing beneath my window!"
What was he doing here, spying on her!? "And what's with the grubby outfit?"s he pinched at the clothe, gritting her teeth and wrinkling her nose in disapproval.  Oh.. he wasn't running away, too, was he!? The idea made sense to her anyways. But then why come to Highheart!?

Zero

Their proximity was not lost upon Gabriel and a blush came to his face as his green eyes stared widely at her. It almost seemed silly to still feel modest around her when he had already taken her virginity. Still, even now that they were engaged, their physical contact was supposed to stay at a minimum until they were officially married. Social norms were suffocating. When she lashed out in anger, confusion took over his features.

"What am I doing? Saving your spoiled, ungrateful neck, it seems like. Why in the name of Ansgar would you try to climb out your window?" He'd made a face when she pointed out his clothes. They weren't fancy, made more for traveling then being presentable. Being a solider made him sensible about his attire. He'd just made a several hour ride on horseback. "I didn't want anyone to recognize me; easier to escape notice when I'm not dressed up like the son of a duke."

visualspice

How dare he speak to her in such a way! That ungrateful little-
but oh- what was this? He had rode out here and didn't wish to be caught? That was intriguing, and enough to divert her attention to something else.
A costume! Why didn't SHE think of that?

"Well, since you're making yourself useful, give me your scarf!" she demanded, putting her white gloved hand out towards him expectantly. "I didn't think I'd need to hide myself but you've got a point. Now hand that cloak over to me so I can use it to sneak into town." And he'd best hurry, her patience was wearing thin!

Zero

Gabriel gaped at her for a moment as she demanded his scarf and cloak. Had she gone completely mad?  Sneak into town? For what purpose? Somehow he knew that Valia was going to end up getting him in trouble again. "Why do you want to sneak into town? I think it'll take more than a scarf and cloak to fool anyone, you've got enough pink skirts that a tent couldn't hide you."

Maybe that was exaggerating just a little bit, but his green eyes sparkled ever so slightly, playfully. He'd nearly forgotten one of the reasons he'd come all the way out here. Of course, the panties were just an excuse to see her again, but it was better than no excuse. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled the pink fabric out, grinning. "I think these are yours, my dear. You know, I almost decided to keep them for a pleasant reminder of the other night, but then again, we didn't even get to finish, so..."

He dangled the panties playfully at her, rather enjoying the highly inappropriate display.

visualspice

At the sight of the panties, her entire face went red.
A scream quickly followed, then a nice hard smack to his face.
"What are you crazy!?" she snarled, grabbing onto the hand that held the panties and tried to shove it in between them more discretely. "What if someone sees you holding that!?"
If she could breath fire on his face, oh  ho ho, she totally would. She was seething mad.
"Are you trying to hang them about like a flag for everyone to see!?"
And as if on cue, a series of guards came rounding the bend.
"Halt- who goes there!?"
Panicked, Valia clung onto Gabe.
"The guards are coming!" in a panic, she was flailing about her limbs, only then realizing she was holding her panties and out of a gesture of sheer exasperation, she stuffed them back into his hands. "What are you looking at!?" She scrambled to get back on her feet. "We need to get out of here and fast! My father can't know I've climbed out the window."

Or fell out.
Especially not to let him know she FELL out of it.

Zero

OOC: Just let me know if I need to change this! He's kind of sorta kidnapping her, but not really. lol

------------------------

Gabriel couldn't help but grin as Valia's face went completely red. Oh so she did have some sense of modesty, did she? Of course a moment later his head was ringing slightly and his cheek was stinging painfully. Had he just been slapped? Giving it a moment's consideration, Gabriel simply grinned again, it had been worth it. Of course, that moment was short-lived and he let out a groan as guards came around the corner and the panties were once again shoved into his hands.

Jumping to his feet he shoved the thin fabric back into his pocket, they could deal with it later, they had a bigger problem right now. Even being engaged to Valia, the guards, and certainly her father, were not going to take his presence well. He'd come unannounced and was sneaking around the grounds, now with Valia to boot. Yeah, just the kind of impression he needed to make with his future father-in-law. Still, he felt a rush of adrenaline as he pulled his hood back up and covered his face again with the scarf. They would not have recognized him.

With a whistle he grabbed Valia's hand, his horse trotted up and with a smirk he shoved Valia up and into the saddle before leaping up behind her. Grabbing the reins in one hand he put his other firmly around his fiancée's waist before giving the horse's flank a solid kick. The horse tore out of the gardens and made for their escape. Slipping quietly away would definitely be impossible now, but still, this was wildly exciting.

visualspice

"Wait- what on earth are you-" Valia began, and let out a noise of displeasure as she was hoisted off the ground and onto the saddle of the horse and immediately froze up. She had a great fear of horses, one of the reasons she wasn't fond of riding (or the fact her father had bought her one for her birthday- how insensitive of him! (though she never admitted of her fear... so really, no one would know, (until maybe now..))) And in one swift motion her fiance was behind her, clinging onto her, the horse and reigns and suddenly they were tearing across the ground.
Had Valia not been so petrified she might have screamed out right but instead, irrationally clung to her fiance once she felt any strength and bravery return.
"NO! NO! GABRIEL COLERIDGE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" she wailed, hugging onto him for dear life and nearly in tears. "You're going entirely too fast and I hate horses! I HATE THEM!"

Well, if she wanted to be discrete about it EVER, the cat was now out of the bag and she, for once in her life, found herself clinging to Gabriel like a mad-woman, her heart threatening to thunder clean out of her chest.
"YOU JUST BETTER NOT LET ME FALL OFF THIS DAMN THING!!!!! GABRIEL!!!!!!!!!!" she wailed, her voice echoing around them as the horse continued to tear across the grounds.

Zero

Gabriel hadn't known or even thought that Valia was so afraid of horses, but her clinging and screaming made it quite clear. His arm held her tighter even as she clung to him for dear life. He really wasn't entirely sure what he'd been thinking when he put her on the horse and took off. Mainly he just wanted to escape the guards, who were far behind him now. Hopefully they hadn't been caught. Surely they recognized Valia, but hopefully not him.

So he had come to accomplish something he wasn't even sure about, and ended up kidnapping his future wife. Yes, this had gone so very well. Gabriel would have to think of something, but for now all he cared about was not getting caught and keeping Valia safe. They had hit the forest and his horse jumped a fallen log, jolting them both. Feeling safer, he pulled on the reins and they slowed before finally stopping.

His heart was pounding so hard he thought it might explode; his green eyes glittered with excitement. What a rush, a chase from the grounds of a castle, with his beautiful bride-to-be in the saddle in front of him. Yeah, she was probably going to be furious with him, but again he thought perhaps it had all been worth it. Pushing his hood back again he leaned down and pushed his lips against hers in a chaste kiss.

visualspice

She was so frazzled after the entire ordeal that when the horse finally moved to a halt, she was visibly shaken. Her skin was paler, her hair, a total mess, tears clinging to her eyes, running her make up as she visibly shook. So when Gabe reached down and kissed her, she was struck.
What!? What did he think he was doing!?
Instincts had her slapping him hard, but after a fleeting moment, the anger turned on him as she gripped his face and kissed him hard, passionately and with need. After all that he would only give her a small kiss!?
But after smothering her mouth all over his, she realized something and pushed away.
"Goodness, what am I doing!?" she stared at him in wide eyed shock for a moment the proceeded to beat on him with her fists. "Are you trying to cause a scandal!? This is like totally kidnapping you know!" She roared, furious at him as she continued to beat on him with her fists. "My father could have your head for this!"
And oh...
didn't that make it all the more dangerous..
Though still! Even as she lusted for him now more than ever (after all, she apparently had a turn on button for being in dangerous situations), she was FURIOUS and her fists would not stop pelting on him. Thankfully she was just a girl. Her angered hits would hardly cause a dent on him...
maybe.

Zero

Gabriel had kind of been expecting to get slapped again, so when the stinging in his cheek returned he could only blink before Valia had pulled him into a passionate kiss. Talk about mixed signals. Still when she started berating him and hitting his chest with her fists he sat back slightly dazed. The entire situation was pretty insane, but at the same time, he was getting a thrill out of it. All his life Gabriel had been a stickler for being proper and doing things as they were expected to be done, never stepping out of line or even toeing the line.

Over the past couple days he'd not only crossed the line, but clean sprinted past it and kept right on going. How could he have known that getting into trouble could be so much fun? The absurdity of everything struck him and he threw back his head and laughed. After a moment he looked to Valia with a mischievous gleam in his eyes. "Create a scandal? I think we're well past that, Valia. And your father isn't going to have my head, I'm not kidnapping you. I just did what you told me to. You said we had to get away fast, and your wish is my command." He chuckled slightly.

visualspice

Valia opened her lips to protest, then quickly closed them and set her jaw.  He was right. But that didn't stop her from being angry as she looked away, huffing as she folded her arms across her chest.
"Getting engaged is hardly a scandal,"s he sniffed, even though she knew what they did in order to get engaged was.  It was of no consequence to her, though it was very consequential and in effect, was at war with herself. Part of her wanted to run away screaming from this young man but another part of her, the part that made her heart flutter and electricity shoot and tickle at the tips of her toes, made her want to make good on his words.
Your wish is my command.

"Fine," she said, huffing again. "I suppose if you're my fiance you should get used to obeying my command." She looked at him challengingly, threateningly, and even a bit deviously as she threw back her shoulders and jutted out her heavy chest. "You are going to help me run away."s he said pointing directly at his face, before poking that sharp finger into his chest. "You're going to help me get as far away from here as possible. I don't care how. You're just going to do it. Might as well make use of you since you're here."S he gave a sniff and fluff of her hair, peering at him now with scrutinizing half lidded eyes.
"And seriously, why the heck were you at the bottom of my window anyways?"
Was he going to be one of those silly suitors that threw rocks at her window in the dead of night?
Oh... maybe he was..
and then she could sneak out with him in the moonlight and....

Zero

Gabriel gave Valia a flat look. They both knew very well that the only reason they were engaged was because of what they'd done. Yes, he'd wanted to get her father's permission to court her, but that wasn't an engagement, and certainly not one that was to last not even a month! Part of him still felt dizzy at the thought of being married in such short order. It was a lot to take in and it was coming way too fast. Gabriel wanted to get married and have his family, but he'd thought he would probably not actually have a wedding for another year, even if he had begun courting Valia at her party.

It was funny how things worked out, and were still working themselves out. He was learning things about his bride, though. She hated horses, while he was an avid horseman, and she was rather spoiled, entitled, and bossy. Spoiled and entitled were things he expected from girls from wealthy noble families. Being bossy wasn't, though. Women were supposed to be demur and obedient, typical thinking for a patriarchal society like theirs. Somehow he couldn't imagine Valia ever being obedient. Perhaps it was that very thing that made him attracted to her on more than just a physical level.

He grunted and made a face as she poked him in the chest. "Kidnapping or helping you run away, neither would sit well with your father. If I keep this up, there won't be a wedding; your father will call off the engagement, no matter what we've done." Gabriel thought about that a moment, would he really? Despite everything, he did want to marry Valia. The thought of losing her made him pause, they had only just begun to get to know each other, what would he be missing out on?

"I came because I wanted to see you again. Do I need another reason?" Gabriel shifted his weight and they started moving again, this time at a walk, further into the forest and away from Highheart. Well, if she was going to run away, it was a good thing he'd caught her first.

visualspice

Valia was taken back.  See her again? Her face visibly twisted at the notion before she turned her nose up into the air.
"I suppose you came back here to finish what we started?" she tried to ask the question seriously, but as her arms remained folded angrily across her chest, they pushed together just a little more, forcing her breasts to squish together and become appealing and plump and ripe. After all, Valia was ridiculously horrible at trying to get men to eat out of the palm of her hand. She loved the attention, craved it, and with raging teenage hormones..
Why, she wouldn't exactly protest if the man admitted he was coming back for round two...
Though, she wouldn't admit it. It was part of the game anyways, and besides... they'd have to find another hay stack or something. She couldn't see herself being taken in the forests..
Oh.. or maybe she could.

OOC: Valia, so special... lol

Zero

Valia was incorrigible. Of course, since she insisted on flaunting her assets, Gabriel didn't even try to be modest or discreet about looking at them. It didn't matter if it was improper to leer at her; there was no one here to call him on it anyway. A grin came over his face as he tilted his head down to lightly nibble at Valia's neck. "Mm, you know, the thought had crossed my mind, but I'm not getting interrupted again, so first we're going to get away from here. Your father's guards saw you being spirited away by someone, so there's going to be a massive search party looking for you. Hopefully they didn't recognize me."

If the guards hadn't recognized Gabriel, then he might be able to keep from completely destroying his chances of marrying Valia. Still, they would undoubtedly think she'd been kidnapped. Should guards catch him, he highly doubted they would believe him if he told them that Valia was actually running away and he was just going with her. "So you're running away, did you have a plan? Or a purpose? I didn't think marrying me would be that horrible of an option."