Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Starting Anew [Members of Zero]

Started by Zane, May 28, 2013, 04:37:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zane

It had been eighteen horrible day, doing nothing more then staring at that forsaken mirror. Eighteen dread-filled, wrath inducing days. She looked up from her sitting position into the mirror once again. There, standing all around her in the reflection, was her family, the group that she had spent the last three years forming bonds that were much akin to that she shared with Promantheno. Asher Compte stood to her right, looking a vigorous as ever in his silver armor. Next to him was Axios, his confident smile a lovely as ever. On Eris's other side stood Hanalei, while she wasn't an official part of the group, they had all taken her in as family. Next to the teen stood Lecrus, the young girl's role model and Eris's close friend, she had been the first to join the group. Standing behind all of them was the tower of a man Herc, laughter at his lips as per usual. And now they were all dead.

"Asgard will pay for their slight against me."

------

The next day, La'marri was alive with posters saying how the Mercenary group Zero was recruiting. Looking for four souls to share in riches and glory, adventure and most of all gold, lots and lots of gold. But there was no place or time listed for application, only inconstant capitol letters. A cleaver tactic it were, most mercenaries were mindless sell-swords looking for a paycheck, but if one were to read only the capitol letters, the poster read, "Blue Moon inn at the twilight hour." Which were an hour after midnight.

Scythe-Nova

Vivianne were nothing but punctual when it came to meetings and such came to the inn just some seconds directly after midnight, Not unlike usuall Vivianne did not show any kind of emotion on her face but not because she were a cold person but more that she were unable to express her emotions through her expressions. She opened the door to the inn and had to crouch very slightly to not hit her head on the doorframe and went inside the inn and started to look around for the place where the recruiter would be, but she saw a wind that caught her attention it were the wind from something very ancient and powerfull.

-"..."

She tilted her head and followed the wind that only she could see untill she came to a table where she stopped and looked at the one sitting at the table. She simply admired the wind that came from this creature it was a beautiful wind that Vivianne could simply look at seemingly forever. She then noticed that the same wind had been around the poster she had found earlier on the day, she drew the conclusion that this were the one she were looking for tonight.

-"I'm here for Zero"

paganchick

Jasper was in the old stone temple of stood in the middle of the village. He rather liked it here, it had a sort of peace that few places had. He sat in a corner, shrouded in darkness, his axes strapped to his back. He had his eyes closed, clearing his mind, letting stress leave his body. He took slow peaceful breathes, yes, he would have to come to the place more often. With someones mind so wide open in meditation was always risky. There were things that lurked in the dark, things that most could not see with their two physical eyes, Jasper was not intimidated by these things, he had long since learned to close himself off to him, but he did wonder how many visitors became possessed while meditating in the temple.

The sun would soon set, Jasper could feel it thanks to his mother's heritage, so he closed himself off, pulling his mind back to his body, and ending his meditation. He felt better, he did have to admit that much to himself.

He walked from the temple and something caught his eye, a poster, particular the words 'Mercenaries wanted'. Jasper was a mercenary, that was what he did to keep himself entertained throughout his long life. He had never worked in a group.  That would definitely be a new experience, and at first he was going to walk away, ignore the poster and its talk of gold and glory. Something stopped him though, he couldn't place his finger on it exactly, but he was being drawn to whatever this group was and he had learned long ago to trust his instincts, they always lead him in the right direction.

So he took a step closer to the poster, his eyes looking over it, there had to be a secret message our code because there was nothing speaking of where or when to meet. A small smirk crossed his face briefly, whoever put up the poster was trying to weed out the stupid ones. He could respect that.

It took him a minute or two to catch the pattern, but when he did another brief smile crossed his face before he turned, heading to the blue moon inn. He would wait there for the twilight hour.

Winters-Feather

Siana watched as a couple of mercanry folk crowded around a poster earlier that day. They were arguing among themselves over some scribbles on a page. The woman wrinkled her nose, a light shining in her eye. Whatever it was that it was advertising was gonna be hers!
"Hey, you!" she reached out for the nearest man, and pointed towards the poster.
"What's it say?"

He shrugged, rubbing the back of his bald head.
"Some foolish dream-chasin' fools lookin' for gold and glory."
"That's it?" she replied with a frown, a little disappointed. That's all the fuss was about? Leave it to men to create a brawl over nothing.
"So what they're arguing for, then?" she asked.
The man spat out something black into the road.
"Poster's got a puzzle," he explained. "For the meeting place. The letters all messed up."

Siana frowned, this time out of frustration.
"Oh," she replied dully. Though the woman was a clever one who liked jokes and puzzles , she couldn't read.
What a waste of time, she thought with a proud humph. Whatever. She didn't need those folk, anyway. After all, for a mercenary, she was doing just fine on her own.

Ten minutes later, she returned back to the bullion and stared at the poster with her arms crossed. Siana scowled at the poster. Damnit, but this puzzle wasn't going to defeat her!
"What are you hiding?" she growled.
The woman took a sideways glance at the people around her. A wide grin spread upon her lips, white teeth flashing. At times like this, one had to be resourceful.

Siana squatted by the poster, watching as people came and went at the bullion. She watched their faces, their hopefulness turning to frustration or disappointment. Her legs were starting to cramp, but the woman was a patient one.
would be nice if someone hurried up and figured it out, she thought.
Finally, somebody did. A tall, handsome sort of looking man approached the poster. He had a funny mark in his brow. Frankly, Siana didn't really like him.
He looks like he plays with magic, she thought.

However, though her gut felt as if something was off, this man was different than most of the others. She knew that smirk. She often wore it whenever she did something clever and everybody else was too stupid to catch on. He figured it out.
Damnit, Siana thought as she waited for him to walk down half the street before casually tailing behind him. So he was her man.

She followed him through the streets and to the inn.
So this is the meeting place.  Siana chuckled at her cleverness before  approaching the man.
"I think I've seen your face before," she said as she boldly held out a hand to shake. Siana made a show of looking around before leaning in.
"At the board. You figured it out, too, didn't you? I can tell," she said with a sly grin.

Zane

((OOC: Fae is going to show up with Hanalei after a few rounds of posts. the Posting order is Myself, Nova, Pagan, Winters, then Fae. Feel free to break the order from time to time, keeps the thread free flowing.))

IC:

Eris took quick stock of the woman before her. "You really must not like your eyes. Go on and keep staring and you may not have them for much longer. But you're in the right place, so just go sit down. And keep your fucking voice down." She said in hushed tones. There were a few people at the inn, two regulars that came for booze and three that had more of a mercenary appeal to them.

"Only three then?" The titan muttered to herself. The water clock in the corner showed it were nearing one in the morning, the twilight hour in which the meeting would start was nigh. Eris nodded to Shekinah, the inn keeper. She sent away the two regulars then locked the front door. Eris stood and strode to the center of the room.

"Good evening ladies and gentleman. Welcome to Zero. I am the leader of this little group, My name is Eris. Zero is something special. Important people come here with important high ticket jobs. And we get them done without a hitch. Here, there is one rule, and that is the Zero Policy, it applies to expectations, limitations, and boundaries. Here, you can do whatever your heart desires, but if it comes to bite you in the ass you better fucking bite back. I won't be responsible for the mess of any of you three here. You should take a moment to look around, see the faces of everyone here." Eris paused momentarily. "If you stay here you will become familiar with these faces, and if you live long enough, you will get to see it twist in agony as it's owner's life is snuffed out. You stay here, the only people you can rely on are those you see here. Every challenge you've faced up until this point, will remind you of your childhood, back when life was easy. But with great risk comes far greater reward. I cannot nor will not guarantee that you will live for as long as you serve under me, so I make you this offer. You can leave now, never to return. Or you can stay, and learn why even gods fear the Zero Mercs." Eris went back to sit down and Shekinah came around to everyone with drinks. A tart red wine.

"You have ten minutes to make a choice."

Scythe-Nova

-"... I'm sorry i guess... Your wind was just very beautifull..."

She said as she sat down on the nearest chair and kept looking in the general direction of Eris but not directly at her so that she could still look at the wind some more, she looked away though when two new winds entered the and studied them also. One was an Old wind not as old as the woman at the table but still very old and very dark, the other were young and a very playfull wind. Vivianne studied the winds of the people that had entered but never changed her facial expression the slightest.

-"..."

She listened to Eris when she spoke and read the words in the wind to see their meaning, when Eris turned to go back to her table Vivianne did not hesitate for an instant and followed Eris to her table casually. She did not take any wine from the innkeeper and just sat down at the same table as Eris and simply waited for the ten minutes to pass, She caught sight of the Ancient wind again and looked at it without looking directly at Eris.

paganchick

Jasper could tell he was being followed as he entered the inn, the girl was pretty obvious, or at least to him she was. Still he didn't see the girl as a threat, or at least not one that he could not handle, not one he would put in the effort to try to lose.

Once in the inn though, when the girl had the nerve to approach him, one hand instinctively reached back, his hand grabbing the handle of his left ax. When she offered her hand, he did not take it, he just looked at her, his thoughts unreadable. When she leaned in, the look on her face, he could read that. She hadn't figured out the riddle on the poster, she had followed him in hopes that he had. She had taken a chance, he could have easily just dismissed the poster and have gone looking for a late night snack, and she could have become his late night snack.

She leaned down a bit, so his face was close to her ear, so the conversation was just between the two of them.
"I really don't like to be followed little girl," He spoke, his tone full of warning.
He stepped back from her though, looking around the room, looking at the people there, and who they were going to have to meet with. That is until the woman stood up and the doors were locked.

Jasper sighed, it appeared he was the only male, he shook his head, just imagining all of the horrid, hormonal moodiness he would have to endure if he stayed. With that thought Jasper almost took the woman up on her offer. He went to turn, but again, like before, something stopped him. Something was pulling him to this group. He sighed, he knew then he had to stay.

Jasper took a goblet of the wine before going to sit by Eris and another woman. He was careful before he sat. He unstrapped his axes, setting them gently on the floor as if they only weighed ten pounds. He leaned them against his knee so they wouldn't break anything. Jaspers attention then turned to the wine. He looked down into the wine, letting it's scent reach his sensitive nose.

He was checking for poison, or some other type of drug. There had already been one test, he was making sure this wasn't another. 

Winters-Feather

Siana was an easy going woman, but as the giant of a man insulted her flicked a switch in her mind. A cold light passed through her narrowed, amber eyes as she gave a wicked grin.
"Little girl?" she said with a scoff.
"I'm more of a woman than any you've ever seen, and killed more than you've bedded," Siana growled, placing a hand on her hip and smirked. Yeah, right. "Way more."
She spat at the sight of his blackened arms.
"You're cursed," she muttered, not holding her punches.

Suddenly, the woman broke out into a sweet grin. No use in making enemies. Anyway, her deduction had been right. This was the place. She waited a couple of tables away from the man, awaiting for whatever time they were supposed to be waiting for. Siana ended up telling stories to patrons to pass the time, whether they wanted to hear them or not, until a pale woman sent most folk away. There was not but Siana, the shorter, pale beauty, a queer and ridiculously giant of a woman with a sort of dazed look to her, and the cursed man.
An odd bunch we make, Siana thought with  a scoff as  the inn keeper took her ale. Siana pouted.
"I was enjoying that," she muttered.

Siana stretched as she listened to the woman speaking. She smirked as Eris spoke. There was something dangerous about her, but on-pointe. Nothing hidden, everything very business-like. Siana respected that. 
Zero Mercs, she thought, toying with the name. Wasn't something she'd pick, but it was alright, as far as names go. She could get behind it. She liked the hidden power of it all. She wrinkled her nose at the wine.
"I prefer white," she said as she sniffed the cup and examined the color. She tasted it, just barely for bitterness. Like Jasper, she, too, knew better to accept drinks from people like this. She got up from her chair and approached Eris' table.
"So that's it, then?" she asked, not quite believing all of it. "We're a team, simple as that?" 
Siana was kind of expecting some sort of pomp and circumstance. Like what, she didn't know. Probably better wine or a brawl.

Zane

Eris looked to the three around the table, getting a feel for their magic. The archer was a windreader, easy to learn, hard to perfect. The big guy had a dark air about him, his magic was more primordial, like it were from his parentage. The other woman had no magic to speak of. "White wine? You should take another look." Indeed all of the wines turned white. Vivianne's, which she had left at that other table, Had appeared before her, it too was white. "I wouldn't necessarily call us a team yet. As you might of guess, I'm a magic user." Eris was reluctant to say mage, as she were the literal embodiment of magic. "I, as this one has figured out," she pointed to Vivianne, "am one of the oldest beings in existence. I am a titan. A powerful embodiment of nature, I am the Titan of Magic. Don't believe me? I'm fairly certain that will change, sooner or later. Gods are very real, most of them a shallow and heartless, and they consider earth a playground, most problems caused on this world are caused by them. Now that you know the nature of your world, come with me."

Eris stood from the table and went down the hall to the bed rooms, last door on the right. She went over to the dresser and pulled out the third drawer from the top. Reaching into the hallow, she flipped a switch. Several seconds later several slats in the floor moved away to reveal a staircase. "Watch your head big guy." Eris went down first, torches along the wall lit with a white flame as she passed, shedding light to the dark decent.

The stairs redoubled on themselves about four times before it opened into a wide and well lit cavern with polished wood floors and marble walls. Four tunnels branched off from the main room, starting from the left, she named of each one. "Living quarters, armory, treasury, bath house. The room we are in now is the forum, where meals and such happen. And that mirror," she pointed to the large floor-to-ceiling off to the side of the room, "should be avoided, It's called Certitude, and will show you things that your heart desire, for me, it is your predecessors. I don't know what you will see. Make yourselves at home. Welcome to Zero."

Scythe-Nova

Vivianne simply listened to Eris when she spoke and when she pointed at her she looked back at her and tilted her head only slightly before she got up and followed Eris through the inn and down the hidden stairs crouching slightly so that she would not hit her head on something, When she came out in the large cave hall she took a moment to study the wind in this area and found it filled with old memories, laughter, tears and even a hint of a feeling she did not recognize.

-"... It's big.."

She simply stated as she walked further into the cave and gave a short glance towards the mirror where she saw herself smiling back at herself, Vivianne looked back to Eris and waited for her to say something more as she herself looked about the room some more. Her windreader abilities were diffrent than others and it saw the mood and outer thoughts of the ones she looked at in the form of colours and symbols in their winds.

paganchick

Jasper laughed at the woman when she called him cursed, the words sounding funny to him. He wasn't cursed, but he did know a few witch doctors who could show her what a curse really looked like. The woman quickly sank into the back of his mind as he looked at the two other women. His eyes first moved to Eris, it seemed she was the leader of the group. She looked pleasant enough if one was worried about appearances. His eyes then moved the other woman, a strange one. She was tall, taller than he was, which was rare. Her eyes were different, but not in a shocking way.

His eyes moved back to Eris as she began to speak once more. He looked down and sure enough, the deep red wine that he was about to enjoy had turned white, he frowned a bit, setting the goblet on the table, appearing complete uninteresting in it after its change.

Jasper stood up after Eris had passed him, picking up his both of his axes and strapping them to his back. He already knew gods excited, he had met a few and he had to agree with Eris, most were heartless creatures that only sought to play games with mortal hearts and minds, good thing he wasn't a mortal.

He watched as the passage open, a hint of a smirk played on the corner of his lips, the door was rather clever.  The woman was right, she did have to bend and duck not to hit his head, he was thankful for the warning though he was used to bending and ducting when walking into doorways.

Even without the white flames, Jasper had no problem seeing, he had rather excellent night vision thanks to his mother's heritage. He took in the room, it was a good size, he let his eyes wonder over the main room, his eyes glancing over the mirror, seeing a reflection of his mother. He ripped his gaze away, the woman was right, the mirror should be avoided, it could probably cause madness.

He then turned towards the living quarters, he liked to get familiar with where he was going to be living before he got comfortable, a habit he had picked up from a long life of being around cut throats.

Winters-Feather

Siana gasped as the wine turned from red to white. She rushed back to her goblet, marveling at the trick.
A titan of magic.
Well! Siana was taken aback at that. She liked using magic to play tricks, but to be played tricks on... The woman took the wine in one swing.
"It's good," she announced,  before following the others.

The woman kept a tight hand on her shield's strap as she watched Eris flip a switch. Siana laughed with delight as the floor began to move to reveal a staircase.
These tricks just keep getting better, she thought.
Siana followed after Jasper, a little annoyed that she couldn't really see past him in the narrow hall.  However, they entered a room with a pretty cozy atmosphere. The woman nodded her head as Eris named each room.
"Whoa-ee," she breathed.
Nice place, but little privacy, she thought, unless they got their own rooms in the living quarters.
Siana didn't know how to feel about that. She was a travelling woman. It had been a long time since she had settled down like this.
But what's a better place than a secret house? she thought.

At the mention of the mirror, Certitude, Siana tilted her head with interest.
"If it's to be avoided, what's it doin' in this room?" she pointed out.
Aye, it was a curious thing. She too passed by the mirror and saw a glimpse of her smiling and laughing husband's face, her babe in his arms. Siana's jaw hardened as she forced herself to give a wide grin.
This place is perfect, she told herself, her heart rate picking up only slightly.

Still, there were so many questions she had left! It all seemed almost too good to be true.
"You're rather trusting to let us all  mean folk here," she said to the titan in a half way joking manner.
"You are Eris, and a Titan, but you know nothing of us. No, this isn't proper at all!"
Siana held out her hand to shake. 
"I'm Siana Kwaku. Good to meet you!"
She frowned as she turned to face the funny tall woman.
"Now whose that? Kinda a quiet one, aren't cha? And whose..."
Siana frowned when she realized Jasper left the room.
"Oi," she muttered under her breath.   

Zane

"The Mirror stays, because sometimes in order to move forward, one must revisit the pains of the past." She watched as Jasper left for the living quarters. "Hey big guy! Any room but the last one on the left, that's mine."

Turning back to face Siana, "This is my home, I know everything that goes on in here or in the pub above. This entire place is riddled with my magic. Hell, this hidden home, is impossible to get into without my permission. Shekinah, the inn keeper, doesn't actually exist. She is a visage that can physically manifest. The ultimate form of primal magic. if someone were deft enough to attack me here, on my home turf, they must have a death wish." She turned towards the passage leading towards the bath house before she turned her head back the other two women. "Why don't you to join me?"

The bath house was beautiful, and paradoxical. Even though the home was four stories under ground, the bath house was was without a ceiling and had a beautiful view of the sky, which was overcast in stars and a brilliant full moon. The bath house was much less then modern. Normally a bath house was small to medium sized tubs that were completely sealed off from prying eyes. Here, you have a small platform with a rack for clothing then a few steps down in you were in waist deep water that stretched all the way across the room. Every five meters was a massive column that held up a small aqueduct which poured moderately hot water down in waterfalls. "Bath houses of an older civilization. I like these better than today's." With that be stripped from her dress and entered the water.

((OOC: Aim for PG-13,  but if it can't be done let me know and I shall add an [M] tag.))

Scythe-Nova

-"... Vivianne.."

She said when the other woman asked who she were and looked back at Siana looking her straight in her eyes before looking aside again almost as if she were afraid that she had done something rude or inappropriate. When Eris told them to join her she hesitated for a second before following Eris to the bath house and she watched the room before her now it was a sight she actually thought beautiful. When Eris took off her clothes she herself began taking off her clothes, putting aside Cineris against the rack for clothing, she did the same with her arrows before she began taking off her clothes seemingly uncaring that she were going to be naked with two others.

-"..."

When she were fully nude she went into the water and shivered slightly when she entered the water but she quickly adjusted to the heat of the water. She did not care to cover herself up or anything, her form were very slim and athletic her curves were moderate and she did not have any scars on her body. She had a tattoo on her back tha portayed a set of intricate tribal symbols that emenated from a Eye like symbol.

paganchick

"Madam, the name is Jasper, please use it," Jasper called over his shoulder as he walked down the hallway. He peeked into each room quickly. He was only looking for one thing, the biggest bed. All the rooms were rather spectacular, more so than many places he had slept. After about five minutes of peeking into rooms a couple of times he picked his room; the last room on the right.

The room was spacious, something a man of his size could definitely appreciate. The bed though, that was the important thing, the reason you had a bedroom in the first place. Not only was the bed long it was also wide, like it was made for his height and broad body. He set his axes down, looking over the room more closely. There was a window, he found that very strange considering they were underground. He walked to it, placing his fingers against the pain of glass. The glass was a bit warm as if the sun was shining on it, and the view outside of it was spectacular. He shook his head, Eris had to be one powerful woman.

Jasper turned from the window with a bit of a sigh, looking over the old and extravagant furniture, which all seemed to be made extra big, as if made for a man of his stature. He ran his ringers over the cool stones that made up the walls before walking to the bed. He started to take off his armor, thinking a bath sounded like a good idea. Once his armor was off, sitting on the bed he entered the hallway, wearing a simple black tunic with dark leather pants.

It didn't take Jaspers long legs long to carry him down the hall to the bath house. He raised an eyebrow, was definitely interesting, nothing like the bath houses of the day. He didn't hesitate to remove his clothing though, he wasn't bashful about his looks. He removed his clothing and revealed his strong body to whoever desired to look before he stepped into the water.

Winters-Feather

"So it's not Giant Oaf?" Siana teased as Jasper gave her his name.
A pity it wasn't. The woman unflinchingly returned Vivianne's gaze, and smiled when the much taller woman bowed her head. 
Like a babe, Siana thought, finding the thought halirious. However, she was distracted as Eris spoke, explaining how the inn worked. Siana blinked in shock. She couldn't remember a time where she was more taken aback.
"That's a good trick," she muttered in approval, almost envious.

She followed Eris to the bath house in an unusual sense of silence. Siana took the details of the room in. The woman whistled through her teeth.
"This is ours, huh?" Siana said with a proud grin and a nod.
She could get used to this. Almost like royality.
Well I am a queen, Siana thought as she carefully played her shield on the floor and put the rest of her things on top.
"YOu know, I got this sword off of a Connloathian bloke I was fighting," she explained to the two women, holding the thing up before putting it down.
"He put up a wonderful fight, one of the best I had, I think, but then the bastard broke my sword. So I killed him with my bare hands and stole his!"
Siana laughed as she removed her belt where her money and poison resided, her armor, her clothes, and then finally fiddled with the bandage around her chest. All that remained now was the opalescent dagger pendant that hung around her neck, but that stayed there.

The woman slipped into the water.
"Oh, that feels good," Siana said with approval as she waded until she was waist deep. She massaged her aching breasts with a tsk. Binding all the time, she heard, was supposed to not be so good for the body, but it helped with armor. Still made a figure sore, though! Siana turned her head in surprise to see Jasper come in with all intentions of joining them.
"Eeeey, look whose joining us? Ha ha!" she cooed as she splashed water onto her arms, though in truth, she didn't mind much. She knew what a man's body looked like, though she had to admit this stranger was close to the upper side of the scale.
Look like some part is normal sized, though, she was quick to note, though Siana kept such thoughts to herself as she reclined by the edge, bearing a grin that one wore when they had a secret as she ducked her head under the water. Siana gasped as she pulled back and shook her head furiously, beads of water clinging to the coils of her hair. 
Soap, she thought, looking around. Surely the titan had some, right?

Zane

Lilly pads came drifting over to the girls, riding atop them were various soaps and scented oils, as well as scrubbing stones and the like. This bath was something of marvelous beauty that was unmatched in this world. As Jasper came unto the bathhouse, she couldn't help but smirk, he had nothing on Herc. Her smile faded, she had to stop thinking of them. But, the blast from the past had done its damage. Eris quickly cleaned herself before getting out of the water and draping her dress over her back to hide her figure. "Tomorrow we have our first job, we rise at noon and should leave soon after. Have a nice rest of the night." Dawn quickly made her way back to her room, discarding her dress, walking across the expansive darkness, if one were t look down, they would see a live replica of the universe, but was it really a replica, nobody could tell, the titan's power was infinite. So why then, would she not just bring everyone back to life. The balance of power had to be maintain. in fact a true release of her power, could potentially rip apart the world.

Scythe-Nova

Vivianne looked at the lilypads drifting towards her and reached out and picked up a soap and a scrubbing stone and silently began cleaning herself, Her expression was as allways void of emotion but it seemed she avoided to look at Jasper directly almost as if she were embarrased but she had no blush indicating towards it.

-"..."

She simply followed Eris with her gaze untill she left the room and then simply stared out into nothing as if she had shut out the world around her and it was not far from the truth, She had simply choosen to observe the winds of this wondrous location.

paganchick

Jasper walked into the water, giving the girls their space. He didn't know their culture, but knowing that woman of the time were about nudity he didn't want to make any of them more uncomfortable, so he turned his back.
He sank down into the water, wetting his raven black hair, enjoying the heat of the bathing pool.

Winters-Feather

Siana marveled at the soap that came floating in on lilies.
"S'like we  are queens and kings," she said in approval, grabbing a bar and sniffing it. It smelled like the rose petals embedded in it. The woman nodded in approval before scrubbing her body down with the thing. She hummed quietly under her breath as she worked on scrubbing the dirt away from  her skin. Her concentration was only broken when Eris addressed the company once again.

"So soon?" Siana wandered out loud. The titan looked a little troubled, though Siana for the life of her couldn't figure out why. Siana shrugged. Ah, well. Wasn't her problem.  The woman looked over at the silent woman.
That one is somewhere else completely, she thought.
Siana threw her head over her shoulder to smile at Jasper.
"How do you like this place, eh?" she asked cheerily, leaving the question open to the both of them.