Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

God of War: Ghost of Reajh! [Spicyvision!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, June 17, 2013, 02:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Branwen had been about to answer Jinai with an emphatic YES, that he WAS that bad, but then the door burst open and the hair on the back of her neck stood on end.

Fuck my life.

Fortunately, Jinai was quick to save the situation. Kind of. Actually, Branwen hoped she had a really good plan here or this could get interesting.

Not that it was anything she hadn't done before, minus the part where a famous, murderous mage-killer was involved.

She gave a coquettish smile and cast a look Jinai's way, then grasped her hand and tugged her toward the bed with a little bounce in her step after leaving her lute propped up against the wall. Playing along was definitely something she could do, for while it wasn't ideal, she had slept with the enemy before when she couldn't see any other way of getting what she needed. The situation with Krah, however? It was one she hadn't been entirely prepared for, because she hadn't been coming at it from that angle. But Jinai? Jinai made this a little better. A little better and worse, but at least better because she didn't have to deal with the pig alone now.

"I told you that you'd like this game," Branwen purred as she tugged Jinai down onto the bed with her, and boldly caressed a hand up the woman's leg to rest on her upper thigh before moving inward to tease at the laces of her breeches. "Think you can handle it? Two very bad young women?"

She pouted at him. "We were impersonating soldiers, see, and you just caught us. What are you going to do about that, soldier boy?"

She glanced at Jinai again and gave her a sultry look, though beneath it was a, you DO have a plan, right? look. Get him hot and bothered and vulnerable?
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

OOC: If I wrote too much just let me know and I can edit it 8D
It just kept going and I loled >_>
situation went from bad to 'oh shit' lol

-------------------

The subtle look of 'The hell if I know,' and then a cutting smile that said 'let's just see where this goes', probably wasn't too settling to Branwen's nerves. Jinai was just winging it after all, but if Branwen were to continue fondling her, she might find a few noticeable extra stitches in folds to her skin tight clothing. And if Branwen knew anything well enough about Jinai and her drugs (the 'addiction' rumored behind it, aside), she might come to realize she was armed to the teeth with drugs that could keep the God of War, sleeping like a babe.

"Oh, playing the game of 'Sleeping with the Enemy'?" Krah purred. "I like those sorts of tactics. But what shall I do to punish the pair of you?" he said, leering them down from where Jinai was leaning forward, nibbling at the laces of Branwen's corset, giving a light tug to loosen them, and catching the sight of drool glistening like a jewel at the sides of Krah's lips. Well, at least keeping this man distracted would be easy. Just show a bit of flesh and skin, a bit of girl on girl action and Jinai watched Krah's face heat up as she pinned Branwen onto the bed and began lapping at her neck with her tongue.

"Reach inside my bra.." she whispered into Branwen's ears as she pretended to nurse on it, but gave her a few playful nips inbetween her words. "I've got a few-" But before JInai could inform Branwen just 'what' she had in there, she heard a 'sploint' and then the crumpling of clothes. Glancing over, she found herself staring at the half naked body of the 'God of War'.

Well, the rumors were certainly true about him, he was pound for pound a man for every inch of muscle and skin he possessed. He was hairy all over, and muscular all over, and well... at least if Krah got lucky with the pair of them tonight, he was well endowed to at least please the girls a little bit. She smirked at that. A shame such an.. extensive looking tool was wasted on an animal.

"Make some room, ladies, the God of war is coming in." ANd as the man slipped his way between them, kissing at both their pair of breasts, his greasy hair shining in the lamp light, JInai cast Branwen a look of 'Yeah.. now I see what you meant' before turning her scowl into a grin.

"By the Gods, your lips are like heaven," Jinai exclaimed, a hand gripping into his hair. "But I don't think you've caught us just yet.." and with a playful tumble, she took Branwen and rolled onto the other side of the bed. Here, she kept Branwen on top of her, legs hooking around Branwen's hips. She gave a green eyed leer towards Krah, who stared at them- appearing about ready to drool on the bed.

"I think you've forgotten we're quite clever. Women are quite clever, more so in pairs." and she took the moment to unlace her own top, yanking out the strings in just a few tugs, and with a slight of hand, slipped a small jar of drugs into Branwen's hand. Hopefully it was the right drug, one to put the man to sleep. She had a lot on her person and without looking, it was hard to say which one that jar exactly was. Either way, he'd be drugged up one way or the other, and she took the loosed string now and bit it between her teeth, letting some of her blonde hair fall over her eyes.

"What are you going to do to punish us?" she said with a pout, hoping to distract Krah long enough for the exchange to go as planned- too bad Krah was an impatient one, and already snatched her corset string wtih a laugh, then grabbed Jinai by the arms, yanked her out from underneath Branwen and smashed his lips against her. GODS, did he REEK. she found herself needing to hold her breath as they kissed, and as he deepend it with a tongue down her throat, she wanted to gag.

This. Was. Hell.

Yeah, this fucker was going down, and just as quickly as he had kissed her, Jinai was seeing stars as she was thrown heavily onto the bed, the God of War now binding her wrists together and then securing it to the bed post before his eyes turned predatorily towards Branwen.

"One little soldier down... just one more to go.." he spoke with a sinister laugh, and Jinai flashed a quick glance Branwen's way from over her arms that were now extended over her head. She was practically naked now, but not nearly as showy as their new friend. And as Krah was making a grab for Branwen, Jinai began to realize a flaw in her plan...
Krah just bound her hands to the bed... really.. really.. REALLY fucking tight..
and now Jinai was stuck to the bed, struggling against the binds that now cut into her wrists.

Shit...
Well wasn't this just getting better and better? Especially when she gasped as Krah ran full force like a bear, aiming to tackle all of Branwen with his ENTIRE self.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

OOC: POOR JINAI. xDDDDDD From bad to worse to "oh shit". xD

Things escalated rather quickly after that. And it was a shame that this little adventure had to involve him, because if it had not been business and had involved another man, a less slobbery, less smelly, less murderous man that Branwen was actually interested in, she would have been all over this in a heartbeat, which was a pity, since the man was otherwise attractive and well-endowed. And Jinai was a lovely lady, what could she say? That part she didn't mind, and she was a little embarrassed to admit it affected her, considering the circumstances. On the other hand, it at least made her performance more authentic as she whimpered in earnest under Jinai's ministrations.

Finally, however, there was a light at the end of this long tunnel. Jinai slipped her a vial, and Branwen clutched it like a lifeline and hid it in a closed fist.

It was lucky the exchange went so fast, because in another instant Jinai was bound, and a second later, Branwen saw the brute gearing up for a tackle.

...Mother of Ansgar.

The force of Krah's tackle knocked the wind from her lungs and she toppled backwards onto the bed with a wheeze. She could swear she felt her ribs creak! She squirmed beneath him because she was uncomfortable and was having trouble breathing, but wound up bucking up against him in the process. She clawed at his shoulders in an effort to move him, but unfortunately (and fortunately) it would be easy to interpret that as passion and pleasure instead of holy shit you are compressing my LUNGS!

Worse yet, as she struggled under him, she realized with a jolt that she was no longer holding the vial.

"F-fuck!" she gasped, then realizing her tone had sounded more angry than lusty, she grabbed Krah's hair and forced his face into her breasts. "Nngh, ah, fuck, no, please, sir! I'll do anything! Lemme go!" she moaned, staying in character.

She squirmed playfully under him, hooking a leg around him and grinding up against his erection to keep him busy, and met Jinai's eyes. Raising her free hand, the one that had held the vial, she wiggled her fingers frantically, motioned around the bed, and gave a helpless shrug to signal, fucking hell, I don't know where it went! It had to be somewhere on the bed if it hadn't wound up on the floor, and neither option was good!

Not only because they were so royally fucked, but because she didn't want to think what would happen if he found it before they did.

With a grunt and a shove, she managed to wriggle free of Krah and twisted around to crawl quickly to Jinai, tossing the man a playful smirk over her shoulder as she went. "I'll save you, my lady! Hang on!"

Then she straddled Jinai's hips and pressed their breasts together. She leaned in to nibble and suck at her neck, traveling up the slope to her ear. "Got any others?" she whispered as she nipped at her earlobe and slid her hands down along Jinai's legs, feeling for any other vials she might have. She had no idea what she was looking for, but she would take whatever she found.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

OOC: XD
These poor mage spies.
THEY NEVER KNEW IT WOULD BE THIS BAD DX
-------------------------------

Well, if it weren't for their 'oh shit-shit-shit' predicament, this might be kind of kinky. It had been a while since she had gotten a chance to play with a girl, let alone a girl and boy; since Jinai never minded swinging either way, and the whores at the whore house sometimes just craved something different. And so did she. And the sex was always better after you were kissing and fooling around with the soft bits of a woman, considering men just held nothing back after such a display, and well... the women could get aggressively bold, especially when enjoying some of the drugs she had on her person. Hell, some of her best sex came exclusively from women. But then again... damn did those whores know their stuff.

Unfortunately, she wasn't hanging out with the whores, this was business and this was...
Well, just an interesting series of events gone wrong, for a lack of a better thought, and Jinai's cheeks went red as Branwen's chest swelled and pressed over hers, their bodies locked a the hips.

The words she asked 'Got any others?' made her shiver and heat between her legs. Yeah, she had a few, and simply whispered back, sinking her teeth against Branwen's ear, "Yeah.." she said huskily, her breath splaying hotly against her ear. "Check up my skirts."
Yeah, she might have to visit the whore house after this one. Branwen's hands against her legs were getting her almost as riled up as the God of War. ANd being bound to the bed was, in a weird and twisted sort of way, driving her crazy.

Damn, if only that man didn't smell so wretched and filthy. Maybe if he banged them all she could coax him into at least a bath afterwards. But Gods... she just hoped Branwen had gotten, whatever it was she was looking for before this whole situation totally went south.
"Did you get what you were looking for?" she managed to purr out, keeping her voice low and her lips still pressed to Branwen's ears while most of her face was hidden behind her own blonde hair, ad the curly dark mess of hair that was Branwen's.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

OOC: THEY HAD ONE JOB. ONE JOB. xDD

It was surprisingly difficult to concentrate when there was so much soft flesh beneath and against her, and the shuddering gasp that escaped her when Jinai's teeth caught her ear was not at all feigned. For a moment, it was easy to forget that there was a hulking mage-killer right behind her when all she could feel was Jinai's breasts against hers, her hot breath on her neck, her soft yet firm skin yielding so deliciously under her hands as they slipped under Jinai's skirt...

Focus, girl! she reprimanded herself, darting a glance back at Krah to remind herself of her, ah, precarious position.

Face flushed with heat, though parts of her were even hotter, she let her hands caress over Jinai's legs as she felt inside her skirt and--ah! Her fingers hit a vial, and she grabbed it, then grinned and nibbled at Jinai's collarbone and up to her shoulder. "Got it," she whispered before pressing a hard kiss to Jinai's mouth as she slid her hand free and pressed it to Jinai's hip to keep the vial hidden. Krah was drunk, sure, but a closed fist might be too suspicious.

...And alright, fuck, so maybe she just kind of wanted to kiss her, too.

Her free hand traveled up Jinai's ribs and over the side of one breast and she looked over her shoulder at Krah, eyes slitted like a cat's, sultry and inviting. "Looks like I get to keep this bad little soldier aaaall to myself," she taunted in a singsong voice. She leaned back a little so Krah could watch as she slid her thumb over Jinai's nipple, daring him to come after her.

Her fist clutched the vial tighter. This time, she wouldn't fumble it.

visualspice

OOC: Fail spies, are fail 8D

--------------

Pretending to be kinky just plain was kinky, and if this wasn't such a dangerous situation, Jinai would just let it play out. Though.. the danger only added to the heat Branwen would feel between Jinai's legs as she reached for the oh, so conveniently placed vial.

Damn, her hand was down there for just a second too short, and only then did Jinai release a held breath as she looked up at Branwen, her green eyes nearly hidden behind her heavy, blonde bangs. Though the kiss was nice, and made her moan softly as she dared to even slip in a little tongue, so when Branwen pulled away, she found her top teeth sinking into her bottom lip as she sucked in a breath. Damn were that woman's hands ever skillfull. She'd have to keep that in mind for later, for now they had a high, public figure and mage killer to contend with.

She debated whether they ought to kill him. The vial up her skirts was a semi-poison- depending on how much one drank. At this point, she was considering figuring a way to get Krah to drink it all. Before Jinai had a chance to tell Branwen her idea, the GOd of War was upon them-
literally and seeming to mount Branwen like a dog.

"Who said I'd let you have all the fun?" he spoke hot words against her ear, and pressed sloppy, drunken-wet kisses all over the side of her face, neck and hair. With his added weight, he'd not only be crushing Branwen, but doubly crushing Jinai as the blonde girl let out a gasp.

Gods. She couldn't fucking breath! And the God of war was none too aware as he was working at prying off Branwen's clothes.

Rhindeer

God, did the woman know how to kiss. A pleasant chill shot down her spine as Jinai added a little teeth there at the end, and with it came a wave of disappointment that they were on a job, dealing with a murderous pig. Damn, she hoped this wasn't all an act, though the heat between Jinai's legs had said otherwise. She desperately hoped they could pick this back up somewhere when the issue was resolved because, despite their disgusting spectator, she felt like she could die if not.

Said spectator, however, certainly knew how to kill a mood.

Branwen let out a startled sound, something between a gasp and a wheeze, and found herself pitched forward and crushed against Jinai, face between the woman's breasts. While that wouldn't have been a bad place to be otherwise, right now it was literally smothering her as the bloody man put his fool weight on her and crushed them both!

Getting her hands on either side of Jinai's body and using her knees--thank God she had strong legs!--she pushed up against Krah with all her might, which took some of the pressure off, at least, and allowed her to turn her head to the side and suck in some air.

Erk, and there went her pants. God, how were drunk men still so dexterous?!

Luckily, she still had the vial.

The problem was now just...using it.

"Mm, well you were sure taking your sweet time, big boy," Branwen purred, though her voice was strained from the pressure on her lungs. She heaved up against him and wriggled, trying to crawl her way free. Maybe if she could just get herself turned around, she could put the stuff in her mouth and kiss him, make him swallow it...?

...Actually, hell no, that sounded like a terrible idea. The stuff was poison! If she drank even a little of the stuff, who knew what would happen! Raising her head, she met Jinai's eyes and mouthed, What now?

visualspice

With Branwen's pants free, it only left Krah with one option. ANd then and there he tried to mount her, all the while his hands were passing over her, and now fondling openly Jinai's breasts that were now so graciously on display while the poor girl was still bound to the lower end of the bed. Ugh.

Despite having been in situations like this, Jinai had never been in situations like this. The man was an utter pig, and was trying to belch his way inside of Branwen to bed her like some sloppy, horny dog. It was just... like watching a train wreck as she grit her teeth and tried to speak in low words so that only Branwen could hear.
"Get.. him.. to... drink... it." she said, making a 'you better damn well just stuff it down his throat and find a way to do it soon' sort of look.

But Krah heard it.
Somewhat.

"What did you say?" he asked, looking up from where he had been nursing at Branwen's neck, a nice big hicky now appeared, all soggy and red.

Jinai paled. Shit! He almost heard her!

"I said, uh... oh!" she released a forceful, but lusty moan. "No! Take me!" And she arched herself up beneath them. "Her touch made me light up like a fire, I need it now more than she!"

Rhindeer

Branwen shot Jinai a tortured look. Right! Get him to drink it! She knew that part! The question was how! Pinned as she was, with the bastard trying to take her like an animal, she couldn't physically get the vial around to his lips because her body didn't bend that way!

At least the fool was drunk enough to have bad aim, so to speak, and Jinai, bless her, was quick witted enough to save her. Goddamn, this was the weirdest situation she'd ever been in in all her life, and she'd been in some weird situations.

She stared at Jinai, then back at Krah, and her mind raced. Shit, shit, okay, think! She had to work fast! At this point, she was just about ready to shove the vile into his mouth, but then a thought occurred to her. A crazy, dangerous thought...that might work? And might at least be more subtle than trying to force it. If she tried to force it, he could very well kill her before it took effect.

"Oh, the poor thing. I did torture her so," Branwen breathlessly said, and the smile she tossed Krah over her shoulder was downright wicked, her bangs stuck to her skin in places from sweat--both from nerves, and from Jinai. "It would be awful to leave her like this. But I know just the thing to fix her."

While Krah paused, she used that distraction to escape, pushing back against him again, harder, using the last of her strength to dislodge him just enough to squirm free. Then she grabbed for her breeches and pretended to fish around in the pockets for something.

She flashed him another dangerous look as she held up the vial. Thank God it was unmarked. "An Essyrni aphrodisiac," she explained, and dribbled a line of it along Jinai's belly and over her breasts before she leaned against Krah and breathed hotly against his ear, her breasts pressing into his arm.

"Mm...it can make a man last for hours," she said, dragging her teeth along his neck. "And drive any woman crazy with need...just look at her squirm! She wants it...and I want to watch you take her...but!" Her hand traveled down his belly to ghost over his cock. "I'm a greedy little soldier. I want some of this, too. Be sure to clean her up good first, every last drop, if you're to last long enough to handle me, hmm?"

She prayed this would work.

visualspice

Jinai gave Branwen a look, and a subtle smirk. Lace her body with the poison? Damn, that was a pretty good idea. She'd have to remember that one, and just as it seemed Krah, the mighty, hairy (and stinky) God of War was about to oblige; someone kicked the door open.

"Alright you god damn fuckin' bastard, I'm going to blow yer head off for what you fuckin' done to my men today!" the drunken, red-faced, red-bearded man stammered, readying his gun and shot a musket ball clean into Krah's shoulder.

Krah man let out a howl of pain, one that over loaded Jinai not only with his foul breath, but with fear. How the HELL did this situation just get worse!? Not only was she now tied t the bed, with poison smeared all across her exposed chest ad breasts, but did she mention she was fucking bound to the fucking bed, and now a mad man had entered the scene with a gun, and by the looks of it, he had three of them!

But Krah didn't waste a beat, nor allow the man to fire his second gun as he began to barrel angrily his way.

"I'm going to fucking beat your head in for that one," the God of war promised darkly, seemingly unphased by the massive, gaping bullet wound that was now soaking his back in blood as he tore across the ground, nearly trampling Branwen as he went ad grabbed the idiot by the hair and cracked his face clean off his knee. BUt it would't take long for the man to have back up arrived as he was spitting through his bleeding teeth.

"We got him men! It's that fuckin' bastard, Krah! Kill him! KILL HIM NOW! And don't forget about the fucking money!"

Jinai's head was whirling, for it went from one psycho path in the room, to about six who were now storming through. ANd it appeared as if Krah, naked as he was, was about to take on the whole damn miniature army himself. Taking the red-bearded man's head, who he still had locked in a fist ful of his hair, Krah slammed him face first into the floor and proceeded to kick hi, in the gut in before hefting him up and throwing his body him at the first attacker, which smashed him into the door, forbidding the next wave of attackers from entering momentarily. But a few others had gotten in, and Jinai tried to struggle against her bindings as one of the men came near, drooling over her nearly naked body as he slipped out a dagger from his belt.

"What a pretty little thing," the dark haired man purred. " Seems our friend here has good taste. Once he's dead, I'll be sure to free you and show you a good time at my place as my own personal slave."

Rhindeer

Branwen wondered if this were all some cosmic joke. If maybe Ansgar was punishing her for being not only a mage, but licentious, for liking women as much as she liked men, for lying, for deceiving, for all the other countless sins she'd committed and had yet to commit and for having skipped Mass and confession for so many years that this could easily, easily be what all those past and future sins amassed to. Real fear struck her at the sight of those armed men. Krah was terrifying in his own right, but she hadn't felt like her life was in danger. He was a drunk, terrible man that acted like all other drunk, terrible men. But now she did. Now she felt well and truly endangered.

There was blood everywhere: Krah's, and the blood of the men he'd beaten, and Branwen had been knocked off of Jinai and nearly off the bed when Krah barreled passed her. Scrambling back to her hands and knees and jerking her pants back up, her mind swung into survival mode. They had to get out of here. They had to get out of here now. Krah was their target, but there was no telling what a bunch of drunk, crazed men would do when the fighting died down and they were left with two naked women.

...Well, actually, there was.

One of them had already broken away to go after Jinai, and Branwen acted without even thinking, without even skipping a beat. With pure adrenaline screaming through her veins, Branwen leaped from the bed, snatched up her lute, and swung it like a club.

"Get off her!"

CRACK!

It splintered over the man's head and he dropped like a sack, and so did the knife, which landed quietly on the bed. Convenient! Branwen snatched it up and hopped onto the bed, reaching for Jinai's bindings and sawing through them fast. When the last binding snapped free, she grabbed Jinai's wrist and yanked her up.

"Window. Now!"

visualspice

Jinai, a woman much less fearful or believing in religion, wouldn't amass her sins to account for this situation, and rather, assumed it to be just fucking bad luck. It was something, sadly, not highly unusual for her to be confronted with, and her cool only lasted as long as it could; for she was grateful when Branwen swung in, and sawed her cuffs away to bear her freedom.

Quick on her feet, Jinai simply replied, "You don't need to tell me fuckin' twice," and towards the window she went, slipping out and around the bone smashing, heavy punching, throwing table noise of chaos that had errupted inside the room, flinching from time to time as debris from smashed furniture scattered intot he air (for one man thought it was wise to toss an entire table intot he wall- and that man seemed to be the God of war himself!) and Jinia could not help herself but pause at the window frame to admire the moment, for he had taken out, single handledly, all of the men within a six punch score of violence.

Clinging to the door frame, the blood soaked 'God of War' turned around. His eyes first went tot he bed, to where the bound woman no longer lay, then; to the window he glanced at where Branwen and Jinai remained poised.

"What's the matter ladies? Too much excitement?" And despite the blood and bruises oozing down his face, a smile cut across his face, and he almost looked.. charmingly heroic in that light.

Jinai raised a brow, looking from the God of war, to the mess of croaking, crippled men at his feet. Then she glanced back up at him and smirked.

"Yeah, I think you might just be too much man for me. See ya around, God of War," Jinai said to him before smirking even more wickedly as she slipped out the window and into the night.

Rhindeer

Branwen tossed the God of War a final look on her way through the window. Working through the rush of fear and adrenaline, she managed a cocky salute and a wink his way before she slipped out the window.

"Correction, friend," she said to Jinai, though she spoke loud enough for the man to hear, "We're just too much woman for him!" And with that said, she joined Jinai on the other side and was quick to scuttle to the edge of the roof, look for a good landing point, and locate a rubbage heap. Hoping there wasn't anything sharp or too disgusting there, she dropped down off the roof and landed in a pile of what was mostly old, rotting straw.

"This way!" she called to Jinai as she bounced to her feet and moved out of the way.

And that was also when she remembered...she had no shirt.

The God of War had torn it off of her, and in her haste to get away, well, obviously that was the last thing on her mind.

However, it was very clearly on the mind of others, because as it turned out, she had landed right in front of the tavern's entrance, where the door was currently wide open, giving everyone inside a good eyeful, judging by the hoots and hollers that were coming from inside. Face going red, Branwen folded her arms over her chest and turned her back to the door--and, instead, faced the crowd that was headed that way.

Well.

Shit.

visualspice

Jinai seemed less concerned about being shirtless, but even she wore a blush when they were caught in such a predicament. But when they turned towards the road to see a group of men heading directly their way, she wasted no time grabbing onto Branwen's arm roughly and dragging her back into the alleyway.

"Ok, so if we don't want a repeat of what just happened upstairs, follow me. We can get to a whore house and lay low there for  awhile, maybe find a new shirt to." ANd as she dragged Branwen along, she smirked when she added, "And maybe finish what we started up stairs."

"But I'm going to need a bath. I still have poison all over my boobs."

Rhindeer

Branwen followed close beside Jinai, one arm still covering her breasts--half out of modesty, and half because running was the enemy of all ample-busted women. Hopefully they'd lost their pursuers; they'd made enough turns that it had thrown her sense of direction off, and she certainly hoped Jinai knew where she was going, and had a specific whore house in mind.

And heh, finishing what they started. Now that would be a nice finale to this disaster of a night, and might be enough to make her forget her sorrow at sacrificing her lute and losing her hat. Damn woman had managed to get her all hot and bothered, even despite that horse-hung brute drooling all over her! Branwen grinned at that, glancing at Jinai's lovely chest and about to heartily agree--but then her face paled at the mention of the poison.

She had almost forgotten about that.

"Errrr, yeah, you...you do that first. Baths are good. Poison breasts, not so much. Ugh, I need to wash the man's spit off me, anyway. It's hard to feel attractive when you're covered in slime and bits of food." Then, recovering, she looked sidelong at Jinai. "Buy hey, if you need help getting to all the places you can't reach, I'm willing to lend a hand." She winked. "Literally."

visualspice

OOC: lol Jinai is the worst XD

-------

Jinai smirked.
"Sounds fun. And don't worry. I know most of the whores at the house. They'll fix us up with something nice. Besides, one of them," (or a few) "Owe me a favor."

Too bad the whore house was on the other side of town, so tip toeing through back alleys topless, was not exactly the smartest thing for two young, pretty ladies to be doing. But they had little choice,and arms covering breasts as they walked barely kept the night chill off- but did nothing to deter the dirty, homeless men they passed from whistling-

Though they were the least of their worries, because right behind them a familiar laugh rang out.

"Ladies!"

Jinai froze dead in her tracks, eyes as wide as the tower of Uthlyn.
"You have got to be fuckin' kidding me."

"Where are you off to? Need an escort?" And turning around, Jinai cringed to witness the bloodied face smile of the half dressed, muscle bound God of War.

"So do we run or just kick him in the balls..?" Jinai asked through her teeth, though it seemed running might not have been an option, as Krah was making ground fast towards them both.

Rhindeer

(OOC: But also the best! xDDDD)

--------

Angar's curly nose hair!

Branwen went stiff at that voice, that too familiar voice that she wanted to forget, and spun around to see him barreling their way. God! Why! They had almost been away from him! And how was he even still conscious after all that?!

She fought back the urge to groan in anguish and sink her face into her hand. Instead, she put on a cheery smile and waved awkwardly at him while still keeping her arms over her breasts. "Oh, haha! you found us!"

She whispered to Jinai out of the corner of her mouth, "Maybe you should let him lick your tits."

She was half serious.

visualspice

Jinai cut the other woman a look before a grin stretched across her lips.
"Oh yeah. I forgot I still had poison tits." She shrugged. It seemed better plan than none, but turning now to Krah, she smirked more playfully as he approached.

"Why, we were just going to the whore house."

And at the sound of that, Krah's face light up like the rising sun (and there might have been something else also rising in his pants) but Jinai kept her eyes glued to his as she grinned like a cat.

"Sounds kinky. Suppose I owe you both a few rounds then?" he said, and gave Branwen's ass a good old slap and grab, one that made Jinai look over at the other woman with a smirk and single raised brow.

"I think I could definitely go for a few rounds. And the whore house is just around the corner, come on," she said, and looped arms with the muscled man and began to drag him off.

Rhindeer

Branwen yelped when Krah smacked and grabbed her ass, having not expected it, but then she smiled and let out a girlish titter, batting her lashes at him and peering at him as lustfully as she could muster.

"Oooh...someone's a little frisky," she purred, and wiggled her bottom against his hand a little. Then she grinned and hooked arms with Krah's other arm, dragging him with Jinai with a little bounce in her step--which she regretted, and began to walk normally after, because it made her breasts bounce a little too much.

And when one was well endowed as she was, that was way uncomfortable. "I could use a drink myself," she agreed. "After all that back there? Why, I nearly swooned for your heroics! A ballad shall be written of this night! Of your manly first conquest!" And then, looking up at him with a wink, she added, "And the sensual conquest after!"

visualspice

Krah leered the woman as they walked along, his eyes remaining hungrily upon her breasts.
"Why not have a sample here?" he asked, pausing and turning around and grabbing Branwen by the hips as he ground his cock against her to remind her what was inside his pants.