Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

God of War: Ghost of Reajh! [Spicyvision!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, June 17, 2013, 02:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

"A living God," Branwen breathed, though she was really starting to worry now. Had the woman up and ditched her?! Seriously?! Maybe she'd passed out in the bed...?

"That is certainly a first for me, and it'll make for a good, bawdy song--based on real life events! Tell me, what's it like to be a God?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Krah's grin was as big as his ego, and he lowered his eye lashes as he glanced down at her.
"It's great," he gave a chuckle and stole a kiss. "Powerful.. invincible... to think, I just snap my fingers and whole towns crumble." His eyes danced at the idea. "But you should tell me..." he went on, his grin still stretching wide as his fingers traced up her arm. "How does it feel like to be fucked by a God?"
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"Heavenly," Branwen purred, even while her heart raced with the growing realization that she might very well be alone here. Dear God, if Jinai really had ditched her, she was going to throttle the woman when she found her again!

"Quite literally, for I swear at points I was seeing stars, and if you stopped I might have died. Your strength, your power, your tool--" And at that, she reached into the water to give him a playful grope, smiling her best wicked smile. "It's not of this world. Tell me, Krah, from which pantheon do you originate?"
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

"The pantheon of pleasure," he assured her, giving her a smug grin as he leaned over her to steal a kiss. "And if you stick around long enough, I can show you a couple rounds of what we just had."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

"And you are the creator god all the others come from, are you not? The one to which no other can compare!" Branwen said, for flattery seemed to work well on the dolt.

She grinned at him and leaned in for another kiss, even as she bit back a cringe, for his breath was rank. Then she rose to her feet, water running off her body, and wrung out her hair. "Ah! I fear the water is getting chilly! Why don't we leave the tub and you can tell this interested potential convert all about your pantheon and its tenets, and about all your amazing feats! I should certainly love to hear about them, so that I might immortalize them in song, to create some hymns for your church."

visualspice

Krah admired her body as she stepped out of the bath.
"I dunno, it sounded like you sung really good hymns last night."

Rhindeer

"Ah, but I am only one woman! These hymns will be sung to the masses!" Branwen said as she flicked her hair back over her shoulder. With a backwards glance at him and a sly smile, she turned and started to head back into the main room, trailing water as she walked--

And had to bite back a slew of curses when she saw that, indeed, Jinai had left.

visualspice

Krah appreciated her form and it was only then he too, realized...
"Where's the blonde?"

Rhindeer

"Er..." Shit. Shit! Oh shit, this was bad.

Thinking fast, she turned around to face Krah with a beaming smile, twirling a finger through her long hair. She popped her hip out and trailed her other hand between her breasts and down her belly. "Guess she just couldn't handle you like I can."

visualspice

Krah looked left, then right, before sitting up some.
Then he turned to Branwen with a grin.
"Think she went to get more booze? I could go for another beer."
And sex.
But then again, he had an enormous appetite for both.

Rhindeer

"Beer! Yeah! Maybe she went to go get more beer!" Branwen quickly said, and then smiled brightly as though she'd just had a great idea.

"Say, that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Why don't you just wait right here, big boy," she said, leaning into him so she could trail a hand down his belly and pause right when she reached the dense hair around his crotch, "and I'll go fetch us another round."

visualspice

Krah looked at her through lustfilled eyes.
"But didn't you just say that's what your friend was up to?" he growled, hooking an arm firmly around her waist as he moved in to have a taste of her breasts.

Rhindeer

Branwen squirmed and grabbed two fistfuls of his hair, biting back a groan that was half pleasure, half sheer disappointment. Jinai had totally ditched her! And fun as this romp was, she didn't want to be left here to try to explain the situation to a madman! This night had already gone...not nearly as smoothly as it could have. And she'd still gotten squat out of Krah.

It seemed the only thing he wanted to talk about was sex! He was useless as far as information went! Too much of a one-track mind! And he was too full of energy--most men tired after the sort of romp they'd had, but he was still rarin' to go! Argh!

"Uh...well...y'know, if she'd getting us all beer, she might need an extra hand. That's a lot for one girl to carry, heh!"

visualspice

Krah laughed at that, his lips vibrating against her nipple, which he had been nibbling and sucking on until it was dark red, nearly purple.
"If she needed the help she shouldn't have gone alone," he went on, moaning as he moved slobbery kisses up along her throat, and began to suck at the skin there as well. ANd once he made his mark there, he moved to make another one. She might look like a leper by the time he was done with her. And a hand moved to smooth down her thigh, then up over her hips and down her lower belly to where it slipped between her legs and played with the moisture that was congregated at the entrance of her sex, and just rolled his thumb over her clit- nice, with purpose, and slow.

"Besides, we had our three some. I don't mind giving all my attention to you." He was up by her ear now, sucking and nibbling at her skin. And when he spoke, it was hot and across her ear.

"Gods... we made you soaking wet," he moaned, and slipped a few fingers into her while still working at her clit.

Rhindeer

Siiiiiigh.

Well.

Damn.

...She supposed she was just going to have to fuck him again. What a travesty.

He might not have the best hygiene in the world, but if there was one thing Branwen had learned, it was that he did, at least, live up to his bedroom reputation. And if she was going to fail as the worst spy in the history of ever, then she could at least get a few orgasms out of the deal. Because as his lips sucked and teased, and as his hand roamed over her as settled at her sex--well, whatever resistance she'd been putting up faltered considerably.

Branwen let out a hot moan and threw resistance out the door as she pressed against him fully at last, hips bucking into his hand and hands clinging to his shoulders in case her knees gave out. Which they almost did when he slipped his fingers inside her. She gasped and dug her nails in, leaving marks as she clawed for purchase as her legs trembled under his assault. Oh fuck. The bastard!

"Bed. Now," she moaned, and reached a hand down to grasp his thick cock, stroking it and letting out a needy whimper.