Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

God of War: Ghost of Reajh! [Spicyvision!] [M]

Started by Rhindeer, June 17, 2013, 02:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhindeer

Branwen had heard through the grapevine that the so-called "God of War" was in town, and that he'd frequented the Boar's Head before. And so, taking a chance in the hopes that he'd make the rounds again, Branwen set herself up there earlier that day and hunkered down for the long haul.

It was a lively place that she'd visited before, and the barkeep recognized her and let her stick around. She didn't ask for payment; she worked off tips. And so, taking a seat in front of the fire, she tuned her lute and waited for the crowds to come. There were few people there, so she warmed up with several mellow melodies and kept an eye on the door while pretending to be totally absorbed in her music. Hopefully the man would be in a boastful mood tonight.

As the day crept toward evening, people began to pour in, eager for refreshment and entertainment after long hours toiling. And as the ale flowed and the crowd grew loud and boisterous, Branwen adjusted accordingly to suit the mood.

With a grin and a flick at her feather to toss it back out of her face, she stood and strummed up a lively tune to the melody of a song she'd picked up in Uthlyn. With it, threads of magic flowed to encourage merriment--and the loosening of tongues.

Not just in the hopes of gaining some insight, but for the simple matter than happier, drunker people tipped better, too.

Stepping up onto a chair and then the table, sliding dishes aside, she belted out the words, too caught up in the moment to notice if anyone else entered the tavern.

"My lady's coachman John, being married to her maid,
her ladyship did hear on it and to him thus she said,
'I never had a wench so handsome in my life,
prithee therefore tell me how got you such a wife.'
John stared her in the face, and answered very blunt:
'Even as my Lord got you.' 'How's that?' 'Why, by the cunt!'"

She thrust her hips forward with a wink as she delivered the parting line, then finished with with a graceful bow, hat swept from her head and clutched to her chest.
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

There were other things Krah had desired to be clutching to her chest, her hat not being one of them. He was a man, famous for the blood on his hands, and his ruthless tactics; for he was not a military born man, nor a man who followed any sort of law. He went where the coin was ripe, and in Connlaoth, a warrior, and any one with mentionable qualities of moredecaism, was at the top of the food chain for recieving it. And Krah, already having a reputation as a hired hand to help the nobility and merchants pass safely through 'wild mage' and bandit territory, he had gotten quite a reputation and influx of money the second the last Grand Duke was axed.

The murder was so good for business, but it drew the unwanted attention from the army itself. At first he protested, but they had enough coin to even draw the stubborn Krah over to their side to fight 'For Angsar's will'. Fuck Angsar,a nd fuck the government. It was all about him, and so long as he was making a name for himself, (and a lot of fucking money) others could suffer beneath his wrath.

His ego had gotten to his head that he felt damn near invincible, like a God himself, and enjoyed the life of a king for all of his victories. He had a cut throat mannerism that helped earn his men the upper hand when he was in command (much to the detestment of the other seasoned verterans, a certain General Serenus included), who did not care much for him
ANd Krah felt it was mutual.

But the tavern life was the life for him, and he took a vacation whenever he damn well pleased. H e had already run, what- five 'mage towns' down into the ground? grinding them beneath his boots and cutting off their heads with his sword.
ANd all of it in the name of fame and money. ANd he was eating it up.

Currently, he was enjoying the show, a fat leg of roast pig in one hand, greasing down his face and beard, and a mug of ale in the other. Ah.... this bard, with booze to his brain, was a pretty little thing,a nd her song made him laugh. And also belch. A hearty belch, one that echoed well across the tavern as he stood up on drunken legs, wiped off the grease of his beard upon his hairy arm and began to approach her.

He loved the idea of the hunt, a woman included, and kept his dark eyes upon her as he steadied his wobbly legs at a nearby table, since, as he was approaching, he had nearly fallen over (though the man seemed not to realize it)

"You've got a pretty voice there," he said, pointing after her with his leg of pig, that of which he forgot he was holding until it drunkenly fell out of his fingers. "Why dont' you sing a song we can all enjoy, eh?" and he looked around to the rowdy crowd, the men, his fans, tehy all agreed, cheering him on. So he turned his gaze back towards Branwen, flashing her the whites of his teeth.

"Why dont' you sing a song about all the fun you and I can have tonight?" he suggested, and he leered her while leaning more so into the table (cause his legs were still drunken, and his mind, still a tizzy) as he drew his mug of ale to his lips, and drank half of it down,t he other half spilling down his chin and onto his chest, glistening the skin and exposed chest hairs there.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

A hearty belch and a voice got her attention, and Branwen straightened up in time to see an absolute beast of a man approaching. A beast in more than one way, too, judging by the grease on his face and fingers. Absolutely hammered, too, from his stumbling, and from dropping a whole leg of pig without even noticing he'd dropped it.

And positively the fitting image of the description she'd been given of the ominous, unbeatable God of War.

He was both everything she'd expected, and nothing like it at all. He looked a brute, all right.

And he also looked scarcely capable of taking care of himself.

Yet none of surprise she felt showed on her face as she continued to smile merrily, game face on. Looks were deceiving, and if this was truly him, he hadn't earned his reputation by being inept.

With a sly grin, she plopped the hat back onto her head and leaned down--though not much; even atop the table, that man was tall--and trailed a hand along his cheek and under his chin, tilting his head to better look at him. Inwardly, she cringed as her fingers trailed through grease and ale, but her smile stayed smooth, her eyes hooded as she peered into his through thick lashes.

"Don't you think it'll be wiser for me to save my voice for later, then, my lord? I would hate to go hoarse before you make me thus," she said, then laughed and gave him a little backwards push and, with a quick wipe of her fingers on her tunic and a graceful turn, she hopped down from the table and started strumming up a new song. "Besides, t'would be insincere to sing from inexperience! I like to sing from, shall we say, first-hand accounts and observations on my travels."

She peered up at him. "I'm sure you have many interesting tales within you, just waiting to be immortalized in song."
Adamaris // Aderyn // Aki // Alexander // Angel // Axieva // Beatrid // Briar // Cadmus // Corryn // Einin/Owl // Emery // Fang // Faolán // Faris // Frost // Hayate // Ife // Jayari // Jirou // Juniper // Katxiel // Khaiya // Kota // Kyran // Liam // Makani // Max // Maya // Mei // Nakato // Naovi // Nasrin // Niaaki // Niamh // Noor // Pepper // Qiana // Qismat // Quinn // Raxta // Riyarin // Rook // Sachi // Sahar // Siobhan // Simonea // Sita // Song // Summer // Valor // Yasmin // Yiroa

visualspice

Oh, he like this one, and as he took a step forward, he stepped in a bucket. He was so inebriated he didn't seem to notice as he laughed and took a few more steps towards her, bucket still on his boot as he tried to remain suave; like the devilish man he was cut out to be.

"Then how's about we get on up there now?" he said, leaning forward and giving her a wolfish grin, his dark eyes sparkling and his face wrinkling as his smile cut through the heavy, dark scruffed beard of his face. Those dark eyes looked towards the ceiling, and he gestured with his head towards the stairs.

"You can even bring that ukulele,"he said, reaching his greasy fingers across across to snatch her instrument from her. "We can make a song about how hard I fucked you up the stairs," he purred, towering over her now, needing to lean forward as he bent in the middle to be more at her eye level as his breath splayed across the air between them; being hot, smelly, putrid.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Rhindeer

Not her lute! It took every ounce of willpower not to lose her shit when he grabbed her lute from her, getting grease all over the fine wood. A muscle in her cheek twitched, but aside from that, she remained just as perky and chipper as before. Hopefully, he was far too drunk to pick up on little details like that.

It took a moment before Branwen could speak, a moment before she'd both composed herself and trusted herself to open her mouth without gagging. The man's breath was ripe.

"Oh, you do know how to get a lady wet!" she breathlessly said with a flutter of her eyelashes, reaching out to take back her lute. She wiped the grease off with a corner of her tunic. Ukelele? Pah. Idiot. If this wasn't the man, she was going to be irked. "But I don't know...see, I'm supposed to meet another gentleman later. Dashing man, quite the brave soldier. And I do love soldiers..."

She gave a little sigh and looked up at him with a conflicted, desperate sort of need, and bit her bottom lip in a way that had driven many men wild. "I just don't know. You're tempting, but a soldier is a bard's dream! The stories! The conflict! So much amazing material just begging to be used..."

And then she winked. "Even as I beg to be used! Ah, such a conundrum. No wonder soldiers break so many hearts. Once you've been with one, you're never the same, and can never go back."

visualspice

By the time Branwen had finished her long winded spiel, Krah had waltzed clean up to her (bucket and all), in a way that had her pinned against a wall. ANd he perched one arm against it, so his smelly, manly arm pit was easily exposed, and he laughed through his teeth, adding more ripe breath to the mix of his over whelming man-sweat smell.

"Oh.. wet are you?" he said, leaning forward now with a cocky grin.
"And who's to say all soldiers are the same?" A greasy finger now played with the laces in the front of her shirt, twisting into thema nd making quick work to begin to unbind them. "Last I heard, once you let a God ride you, you'll forever be in heaven." and he gave her the most cheesiest and smelliest of grins, before, of course, belching out a laugh.
"So let me prove to you not all soldiers are the same, and that only a God can really fuck a woman."

"Come on, there's a stiff snake in my pants you can tame," and this muchw as true, for the tight leather of his pants showed all, and  before she could protest, he was hefting her over his shoulder and began to walk with her clean over to the stairs.

Rhindeer

Branwen was beginning to think she'd perhaps come on too strong.

He was certainly coming on strong, in more than one way, and Branwen wondered how long she could hold her breath before he noticed.

All in all? This was a disaster, and not exactly going how she'd envisioned. It wasn't like she'd never slept with the enemy before and used pillow talk to weasel out secrets--in fact, there was something exciting about that; the element of danger, and the scandal, only added to the thrill of the encounter--but Ansgar save her. The man was disgusting, and she might vomit.

But...er...maybe she could write a song about it later?

Swung up onto his shoulder--which put her right next to his sweaty armpit--Branwen put her hand over her mouth and nose to keep from gagging, hoping the smell of her own clean hand would help a little. In her other hand, she desperately clutched her lute.

"Ah! So you're a God!" she exclaimed, all cheer, and hoped the breathlessness of her voice came across as lusty. And then she gasped, as though from sudden realization.

"Oh! No way! Are you...are you the God? The famed soldier? The legendary God of War?" Another breathless gasp. "I've heard so much about you! Your countless daring feats! Your victories! How you're unmatched on the battlefield! Why, all this time, and I hardly believed you were real, and now I'm in your arms..."

visualspice

Krah was laughing, a full chest of a laugh as he tossed his head back. It was only as he moved to take a step up the staircase that he stumbled over the bucket on his foot. Swearing, he turned around, juggling Branwen on his shoulder, hand on the banister and kicked the damn thing off his boot- and it went sailing, crashing into the back of another man's head.

And that man was pissed.
Taking upt he bucket, the man, nearly as tall as Krah, approached, growling through his own beard, which trumped Krah's by at least a foot. And his shoulders even looked more broad, and his body, mroe solid (and his belly, much larger). He growled and lifted the bucket, showig it to the man.
"This yours?"

Krah tilted his head to one side, smiling smartly.
"If the damn thing was mine, you'd think I'd've kept it on my boot."

"You kicked me int he fuckin' head with it," the other snarled. Krah's eyes danced at the words.

"Yeah, and what of it? It's not my fault your head's as big as a fortress. How could I have missed?"

And before Krah knew what was going on, the other man took the bucket and bashed Krah clean across the face. Krah remained paused a moment, his face to the side, as heat rushed to where the bucket had smashed into his cheek. Then slowly, ever so slowly, he turned his dark eyes to look back at the man, his own long hair falling wildly over his face as his eyes danced even darker.

"Oh, you'll pay for that." he said, giving his knuckles a firm crack. "This means war."
And that's how it all began, his fist flung through the air, smashing into the other's man's face....
But not only was the God of War  and this other fella in a fight, but the ENTIRE tavern suddenly broke out into a brawl, twenty seconds later as a man yelled, "FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!!"

Fists were connecting to the faces of other men, and blood and teeth and bruises were erupting like wild fire. And it was chaos, sweet, wonderful chaos, and Krah was laughing all the while, enjoying grabbing two men by the back's of their heads nd then SMASHING them together, leaving them to fall at Branwen's feet as he gave he ra grin and bow.

"For you, my lady. Perhaps you can write a song about this later."

Rhindeer

Branwen scrambled for ideas, anything that could help her stall without blowing her cover, when a bucket to the head did all that work for her.

Right before her eyes, an all-out brawl blossomed, and she swiftly retreated to the stairs to get well out of the way as fists flew and teeth hit the ground. For a few moments she watched in amazement; she'd seen some spectacular tavern fights, but none rivaled this. And when Krah knocked two men out cold and they collapsed at the foot of the stairs, Branwen couldn't help but let out a baffled laugh.

"Later? Why wait?" she said and, adjusting her hat which had fallen askew, she leaned back against the wall and strummed up a fast-paced tune on her lute. "Background music for your epic battle!

"If you must settle a score with the God of War
then you better count your teeth 'fore they're rolling underneath
all the chairs and the tables, all scattered on the floor
with the blood of the fallen--put your sword back in its sheath!" That last part wasn't actually part of the song, but was an actual warning as a man crept up up behind Krah, sword drawn and raised.

Branwen's strumming stopped abruptly and she pointed emphatically behind the man.

visualspice

Krah took note of Branwen's gesture, and then his eyes flashed to the shadow on the wall behind her. A man with a blade, heh, seems her song was actually useful, as comical as it may seem, and the man whirled around ducked beneath the swinging blade, which caused a light wind to ruffle the man's hair before he tackled him clean in the chest, and both men were upon the floor.
A few nose breaking sounds later, and the man was left whimpering with a bloodied nose and a few missing teeth.
Krah hadn't come out completely unscathed himself as he peered up over at Branwen, grinning from ear to ear, blood dribbling down beside his eye from a cut upon his brow.

Rhindeer

Her song came in handy after all, and the armed man was promptly taken out, left a bloodied, twitching wreck at the foot of the stairs. Her target was injured, too, but not badly, and the tavern brawl looked like it had calmed down. Or at least, many of the remaining men were reconsidering and sitting back down, though some still eyed him as though weighing their chances.

Branwen stared back at Krah, still a little stunned by what she'd witnessed, but since he seemed to be waiting for something with that huge grin of his--did he want her approval? Praise? A swoon?--Branwen swept her hat off her head and waved it through the air, feather fluttering.

"What a spectacular performance!" she gushed. "Why, I couldn't have scripted a better fight scene myself! The action! The danger! The close calls! My heart is racing!"

She beamed at him, flashing white teeth. "I shall compose an epic ballad to immortalize this event! I can see it now: 'The Battle at Boar's Head'. It shall be sung at taverns across the nation, perhaps even beyond!"

visualspice

"Battles nothing," Krah said as he approached her again, that same predatory, lustful glint within his eyes. He wiped a hand beneath his nose, wiping away some minor trickling of blood as he stood before her, seeming to corner her against the wall from where she stood. He now wore a suave, knowing grin upon his lips and a hand firmly pressed against the wall as he looked down at her.
"So now... where were we?" he began, rubbing his chin in thought. "Ah, that's right.." And before she had a chance to protest, he was hefting her up and tossing her onto his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
Again.

Rhindeer

Oh, for the love of...shit.

Branwen squawked in alarm when she was tossed over his shoulder again, clutching hat and lute all the while, and tried not to breathe too deeply as she was put near his pit--which was a little riper than she remembered it, probably because of all that exertion and new sweat.

Shit.

"Are you sure this was where we left off?" Branwen said, groping for ideas. "Because I recall you were telling me all about your last victory, and you didn't finish the story! Right when you got to the good part, too." She let out a dramatic sigh. "I'm afraid that's going to eat at me, leaving me hanging like that. You just can't do that to a bard!"

visualspice

Krah laughed as he continued to carry her effortlessly up the stairs and down the hall.
"I can show you a new victory, one you can make a new story about. And trust me," he said, pausing to kick open the door to his suite before he looked down at her and gave her a chauvinistic grin. "The good parts right in here."  and he proceeded to drop her onto the bed with a laugh.

Rhindeer

Branwen landed on the bed with a soft oof!, still clutching her hat and lute--which she now clutched to her chest in a death grip. It took every bit of willpower not to bolt from the bed. Instead, she beamed up at him and fluttered her lashes, setting her lute down beside her and tossing her hair back, all the while taking note of every inch of the room, from the window placement to the nightstand. The situation was appallingly ridiculous, and horrifying, but she was all too aware that this was a dangerous man--hell, she'd had a nice little preview of what he could do.

He was a mage-killer.

And she was a mage.

The last thing she needed was to do anything that would raise his suspicion, like break character.

Knowing that just made this worse. Goddammit, she'd heard he liked to brag! She thought she could play off that angle more! Time to switch tactics, because this mission had reached critical status and it was far passed time to abort!

"You make a powerful argument," she said, and hoped her breathlessness came across as lusty rather than due to the fact that she'd been holding her breath. "But oh, just--just one more thing!"

Raising up onto her knees and putting her hat back on her head, she grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him close. "Do you like games?" she purred, inches from his face.

visualspice

Krah wasn't wasting any time with his clothing. He was loosenign the bindings on his shirt, then moved down to his pants when she tugged him near. There was enough alcohol on his brain that he easily took up her gaze as the playful sort, and laughed through his own grin.

"Games?" he asked, taking her by the wrists roughly and pulling her even closer, his lips but an inch from hers. "What sort of games do you suggest?" ANd his breath was laced with alcohol, and the freshness from the belch he had released all but a moment ago.

It was around this time, another fellow cohort seeking information for the mages against the very same man who was trying to bed the mage-spy, Branwen, was making her rounds. It was Jinai Rinstgate, and she had done quite a number to silently help the Free Folk, and other such mages escape from Connlaoth, or seek a safe haven within the ancient ruins she and Miklo and Jy'aad had uncovered about a year ago. It was a rocky start, but surely somehting, and had been successful in it's own right in helping the suffering mage population with some form of reprieve; a safe house of sorts this place had become.  But now, she had been itching to get back into stealth services, and she knew that, with her face plastered all over wanted posters as someone 'in cahoots' wiht the mage that killed the former grand duke...
well, her job proved a lot more difficult than it had once been.

But... Jinai had heard a lot about this damn 'God of War' character, and had a pretty hateful lust towards him. After all, he was the commander for the town that was decimated, the same slaughter her brother had been caught up in...a nd killed. So she had her own vendetta against him.
And the God of War would pay.

So she slipped around the Inn, stealthily climbing up to a second story window (after having procured information that was where the man was sleeping) and peered inside, only to find herself quirking a brow to find a fellow mage supporter and spy, Branwen Carroll, about to suck face with the man. She gave a light smirk. Perhaps she might not be needed? If Branwen was there... perhaps this God of war was already ready to be taken down?  Even still, she placed a hand on her dagger and pursed her lips, giving a soft whistle and hoping only Branwen would hear.

Rhindeer

"Mmm, oh, you know..." Branwen said, trailing off for a moment to regain her composure after getting a good whiff of his breath. Dear God above, she did not want to kiss him. She could still see bits of grease and fat in his beard.

"Utterly filthy ones. The kinds I dare not even speak, but am more than willing to demonstrate," she continued, pressing her chest into his and peering up at him with a sly smile. Somewhere beyond the room she heard a low whistle and froze. She knew that whistle--and it was both a relief and worrisome! If Krah heard it...

"There's just one little problem," she continued quickly, biting her bottom lip and affecting urgent need. "I'm afraid I left my bag downstairs when you swept me away for my ravishing! And it has some...items in it that I think you'd be very interested in trying, things so immodest they had to be imported. From Essyrn." She nipped his earlobe. "And you know the kinds of things that happen in Essyrni bedrooms..."

Still smiling lustfully, she wriggled away from him, then made to play with the hem of her tunic, as though preparing to strip. "Do be a dear and go fetch it while I prepare myself? Then we can play a fun little game that will have you singing..."

visualspice

Krah was a little hesitant to heed her wishes, but the blush on his face and drunk-lust consuming his mind thought other wise. He gave a nod.
"Very well then," he said, hot breath against her neck as he kissed her there a few good times before sealing his lips fiercely against hers. "Just be sure you're undressed when I get back." he said, standing up and tightening the string on his pants in one strong tug before he left the room.

Jinai had been watching the show, eyes upon Krah, herself, leaning back in the shadow, and once the man was outside of the room, she slowly pushed the window open and poked her head inside with a smirk.

"Looks like you two were having fun," she said, sitting now within the window. She peered around the room. "Heh, nice place."

Rhindeer

Thank Ansgar it worked! Somehow, Branwen managed not to gag until he was out of the room, and once the door shut behind him, she wasted no time in snatching up her lute, wiping her mouth up on her arm (she could taste the pig!), and scrambling for the window.

Which opened right before she got there as Jinai poked her head inside.

"Fun! Ahahaha! I don't even want to talk about it!" she said as she pushed Jinai aside so she could crawl out. Her hat hit the top of the window, though, and knocked it off, and she had to reach back inside and fish it out. "Dear God, let's get out of here!"

It wouldn't be long before Krah realized there was no bag,

visualspice

Jinai raised her brows at her. "You seem to be in a hurry. Is he that bad?" she asked with a smirk. But it seemed the two women were in for a bit of sour luck, for Krah came barging back into the room.

"Hey, music lady, what did you say your bag-" and he paused, blinking in the doorway as two women remained, close together and in the open window. And his grin widened, while his eyes narrowed hungrily upon them.

"My, my, my... is this what you had in mind?" the man asked, kicking the door closed behind him as his grin grew as he smoothed back his hair and approached the window.

Jinai peered back at Branwen, her mind whirling over what they ought to do. But they were so close to their enemy. She wasn't about to let this moment just slip away. Looks like they were both going to have to entertain this beast.

"Why yes it was," Jinai said cooly, giving a vivacious bat of her lashes as she peered at Krah from over her shoulder. She even gave a sexy little pout to go with it, allowing some of her blonde bangs to fall over her green eyes, almost masking them from sight.
"After all, aren't two women better than one?" Jinai said, leaning in scandlously close to Branwen as a hand smoothed up from Branwen's belly and rested just between her breasts as she shifted herself over hte girl playfully. And it got the desired effect. She could practically hear the drool hitting the floor from Krah's lips.

"Two women at once, eh?" he said, eyeing up the pair as he approached the window, pressing his large hand to the wall there and glanced down at the pair. "Well that does sound like my sort of thing. A lovely blonde and brunette all to myself." And he gave a playful stroke to Branwen's cheek, and a squeeze to Jinai's rear.
"Why don't you two come join me on the bed for a spot of drink?" the God of war asked. "It's going to be a long night. I wouldn't want you two ladies to go thirsty."

Jinai cast a look Branwen's way. As usual, her own signature style to get at her enemies was through the drugs she kept on her person. She had poison stuffed up one boot, and hallucinating drugs in the other. She just had to be quick about it if they wanted to drug him up for questioning...
then if he was lucky, a quick death with poison. She just hoped Branwen could play along for well.. long enough for this new plan to work. Though this sort of 'dance' with the enemy was in Jinai's forte, but she knew Branwen tended to have a lot erm.. different tactcs that she, considering Jinai had no real shame in how she got her spy work done. She honestly had no qualms sleeping with then killing the enemy. Or, in some cases, leaving them out in their underwear in the middle of winter in the town square to wake up with their face glued by frost to the butt of the statue in the frozen fountain.