Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Poison of Pleasure (M)

Started by Lion, August 15, 2013, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

He successfully resisted the urge to laugh in her face at the tension he could readily see growing in her eyes.  But he cooled down and took another sip of his own wine.  He softened his expression but did not smile and sat down on the armrest of the lounge.  "I know enough about depth as I need," he replied, guaging her.  "But ask and you shall receive.  I'll do my best to answer.  What is it that you want to know?"  He crossed his arms over his chest, to represent a non-antagonistic front and relaxed his shoulders, watching her a little out of the corner of his eye.  Yes from a profile's view she did seem a little more familiar.  Though wanted posters didn't do her much justice.

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

She didn't like the way he was staring, nor the way he carried his nonchalance. Never before had she wanted to abandon a mission more. But then again, Renna's life was at stake. That alone cooled her off as she sighed.

"Forgive my temper. I have been quite soured lately," she admitted, and it would play both as an in character role, and out. She was still aching over the loss of her brother, and for those who had died during the fall...
and ever since the war, she had been stretched every which way, and with her face plastered all over town (thanks to that idiot, Torak, who gave her hell when she was mourning- that ignorant, selfish buffoon...), she barely had a moments reprieve. Part of her was crawling beneath her skin. She should have left her veil on. Then agian, if she had to sleep wiht the enemy, he'd be seeing more than her face.

She drew in a careful breath, calming herself before she exhaled, looking him over with her green eyes.
"I'm looking for a confident." she said. "Someone I can trust... someone that can sate those needs when my husband is away."

She felt so dirty saying those words. If she had ever calmed down long enough to get married, certaintly she'd never pull a heist like this. Why else get married? Then again, wiht the rich, it was all politics. Perhaps it paid to be poor. Then again..
jealousy was still mounting at the wealth sparkling all around her.

Seriously, he just beds noble women and he has a fucking palace for a house.

Some men had all the luck.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude sat there on the armrest, letting his eyes drift to the the floor as he listened and nodded.  He shrugged slightly, narrowing his eyes when he finally looked back up at her.  "It's all right," he shrugged.  "It's not unusual for first-timers to grow anxious.  But that's the name of the job."

He stood up and relaxed his arms once more.  "Then perhaps I can fulfill what you're looking for.  Discretion is everything after all.  Shall we talk business?"  Something in her stance bothered him, but he did his best not to show it.  With her face plastered all over town, he knew there was more to her story than she was letting on.  He could only treat this as nothing more than business, and see where it lead from there.

[His house is not that big, lol.  He doesn't live in a mansion.  It's just a townhouse, tall but narrowly built.  it just happens to be a really nice townhouse.]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Jinai frowned as the conversation went back to business. For once,s he didn't feel like having sex, and felt uncomfortable. What was it about this man that kept her steely inside? She looked him over, then away, thinking about how he was to use her for money, and she, to use him for information. Perhaps it was that...
That they were both on the same level, in some strange way..
and were both just 'using' the other. In most of her scenarios, only one side was using the other...
or it was a mutual game of play.

"Got any stronger drinks?" she found herself asking. Wine just wasn't going to be enough to get through this.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude smiled at her for once.  But where he as going through the motions, he sensed a growing tension in her and that in itself made him unsettled.  But he took a breath and gave a smile and moved toward the liquor cabinet beside them.

"Of couse," he said.  He pulled out fresh glasses and several decanters of different alcohols.  "What's your poison?"  He poured her requested drink and handed it over to her.  He frowned, looking at her eyes.

"We don't have to get started right away," he said.  "Perhaps we should discuss more of what it is that brought you here.  You mentioned a need that your husband could not satisfy." He felt his stomach grow cold and his eyes grew discerning as if he could peel away her flesh just by looking at her.  "You came to me because you need something.  Something only I can provide."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

They went over this a dozen times.
He likes those that are playful, just use your charm and you'll be fine.
She remembered Renna's words clearly with a frown, and she was only frowning because of the memory it stirred. She had been so coy back then, so why was it that when she was in his presence, she wanted to have nothing to do with this man?

Narrowing her gaze, she sighed. It was time to play the playful cat, not the feisty one as she afforded Jude a grin.

"Well, my husband has many lovers, it seems a wife was simply not enough. I couldnt produce him  an heir, so he's been... working elsewhere. And he beats me ripe hard for it. Let's just say... I'm looking for a means to escape and be free of that life..." and she looked him over contemplatively for a moment before gesturing," Why don't you take off your clothes so I can inspect what you say? You claim to be well endowed, having a body fit for a God, or whatever it is others make claims about you. Surely, you would not be shy with me now, if I were to remain as a client of yours. And you will forgive me for wanting to inspect the goods, first?"

She raised her drink to her lips, raising a brow at him to see if he'd meet with her challenge before taking in a good, long, burning gulp of her drink.

Lion

Jude had made no mention of it, but the desire to play games had long since burnt out, and his face remained the same placid façade it had always been.  He was beginning to irk from the sheer fact that his guest had managed to fool him thus far, but had yet to make her point of it.  He wasn't sure he was prepared to know what it was she truly wanted, but her body language and lack of eye contact - save for now - made a point that it wasn't something he was going to like. 

His smirk came and went as she missed the point of his question; if it wasn't obvious already that he was a little more than familiar with her face.  He watched her take her drink and his eyes flashed a little as he watched the liquid course past her lips.  She drank the hard stuff like nobody's business - and it certainly wasn't his.  But he knew plenty of people that drank like that; it was a habit readily developed by an equally hard life.  Everyone had their poison.

He straightened and took another sip of his wine before reaching for the buttons of his shirt.  He removed the gilded clasps that held his collar together and carefully unbuttoned it.  But before he pulled it off, he gestured to her.  "One article in exchange for one of yours," he said, his eyes becoming hard, accepting her challenge.  He gestured to her shawl and the shoulder straps of her dress.  He then pulled the shirt tails from out of his pants and slipped his shirt off. 

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She noted the change in his demeanor, more so now than before; and didn't let her own subtle gaze remove from his as she simply obliged, shrugging off the shawl, and letting it fall to the ground with no finesse.

Lion

Jude furrowed his brow and smirked a little as he watched the shawl flutter to the ground.  He took a seat and removed his freshly oiled boots, setting them aside and eyeing her in silence  for a moment.  He stepped in and moved around her, reaching for the ties of her dress, and pulled the knot loose with a deft hand.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She considered telling him off, that if he were to remove his boots that next, for her, ought to be her shoes, but something stirred within her; a wild attraction she should do well to ignore. But the danger tantalized her, and before she knew it... Her clothing fell to the ground.

What was she doing? Something about his look and words from earlier sent a coldness that settled into her belly. No, this was too dangerous. He was sifting her out, breaking through her guise with his mere looks and a sharp eye for detail.

Maybe they should have sent someone else...
For now, Jinai's hands smoothed across the perfection of his bare chest, those green eyes of hers averting his as her hands traveled south, and soon his pants dropped to the floor, joining her pile of skirts.

Lion

No words could pass through his lips.  He pursed them with some passing tension and his eyes glittered with their flecks of gold in the dull and dim lighting of the room.  He was ready to tear through her, this stranger that dare invade his home.  But he fought with his mind where most fought with hands and blades and weapons of bloody brutality.

He stayed silent, like a sentinel when she touched him and smoothed her hands across his chest.  His breath caught, but it was just a natural reaction to such a motion, he told himself.  When he felt his pants pool around his ankles, a chill passed through him.  He reached up and brushed his hands across her cheeks, moving what hair remained out of the way.

He didn't meet her eyes, but he watched her look away long enough.  Before he knew leaned in and pecked at her lips, nipping at her bottom lip, testing the waters, tasting the tinting just upon their soft roundness a few times here and there.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

She came here for answers, but what was going on was sin. She had to remind herself she was another person as her lips naturally reacted to his kiss by deepening it, her body leaning into his as she gasped through their kiss, her body and lips pressing tighter to him as her hands roamed all over his body.

Damn him for his good smell, his rich taste, his handsome face. Damn him for pissing her off and putting her into heat.

But it was just a game... Just a game... And as she felt the rising swell of his sex against her legs, she opened eagerly for him from where she stood, breaking his lips only to turn the angle of her face, and to breath before diving into another long, hard kiss.

Lion

A soft breath of a moan escaped him as his lips tasted hers.  She had a spice to her, that lingered on his tongue as he ran it across hers, feeling the warm hollows of her mouth.  She was a lot better at this than he expected and it raised another question of doubt that she was really the lady she claimed to be.  Even the most 'social' of his clients were made timid around him.  But damn, was it a relief to finally have someone who knew what the hell they were doing.

Jude turned his hands down her side, feeling his sex grow powerful with need, feeling along her inner thigh.  His wrapped his arms around her waist, pressing his palms into the heat of her flesh and down her rear, lifting her legs up onto his hips.  But he did not enter her, he waited, merely brushing the length of him across her sex and moved away from the foyer, holding her upon his hips as his legs moved toward the stairs, stepping carefully up to his room on the third floor.

He paused just at the door, pushing it softly ajar with one hand, while pressing her back against the wall, shifting himself underneath her.  His eyes stared at her for a time before he kissed her hotly and powerfully and entered his bedroom.

[M for M things]

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: All the matures

--------------

Her thighs clung tightly around his waist, and with his sex so close to her as she were jostled up the stairs, he'd be able to tell how slick and wet she had become. She was in heat, and needed sex now more than ever, and the moment they entered his room, her lips and hands were all ove rhim wildly.
"Fuck me," she begged, her voice husky when she broke a kiss, only to smash her lips against his for another one. Her hands gripped into his hair. "I want you to make me scream."

Well, this wasn't exactly how this situation was to pan out, but something about Jude Armand drove her crazy, and despite not liking him at all, something about his presence got under her skin, riled her up to no end and she found herself completely at the mercy of her basic desires around him.

Maybe he was a mage as well, one that could seduce women by his mere presence, either way, as she kissed him, she found herself in a heated high and shoved her tongue deeply inside his mouth, tongue wrestling with his, hands gripping and feeling all over his body.

Gods... he'd better give her everything she needed.
She was a paying customer, after all!

Lion

His own state wasn't any better off as she grabbed him and pulled him and made his lips sore all over.  It was all part of the job wasn't it?  He was just going through the motions and this was just another client.  But that didn't stop him from tearing at her lips with a hunger of his own.

"As you wish," he groaned against her lips.  All ready a dampness had enveloped his skin, the result of the close proximity of their shared body heat and a pleased shiver coursed through him when he felt the heat of her sex.  He teased her, brushing the tip of it just before it, tantaling her  for a time, sinking his teeth into her lips at the same time.

It wasn't magic, to bear such a forbidden thing in a land that relished only money and might.  To make himself all the more vulnerable to the people he associated with.  Jude would never give his enemies the satisfaction.  But for now, he might make a momentary exception.

He curled his back enough to drop his mouth to her chest, sucking on her left breast.  He wasted no more time and lifted her body up to meet his, sitting up on his knees, as he slammed into her, a powerful thrust that went in deeply, so that she could feel every inch of him.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Her lips broke his the moment he slipped inside her as she gasped for breath, clinging to him and moaning into his ear loudly. Lips moved the nurse up his neck, hands smoothing across his back as she took in and let her body drink everyinch of him. He wasn't lying when he proclaimed to be well endowed, but that wasn't what drove her crazy. Fingernails scraped and dug into his skin, so did her teeth as she moved with intense need and frustration.

"Come on," she growled against his lips. "I said I wanted to scream."

Lion

A laugh excaped him and Jude just couldn't help but be amused by her demand.  He groaned at the feel of her teeth.  It wasn't the first time and it certainly wasn't going to be the last to have his body suffer such abuse.  But if that's what she wanted, that's what she wanted.  And in her growing frustration, Jude pulled out completely before ramming back into her hard.  He repeated the process until he got into a rhythm, pistoning into her like a powerful machine.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Eyes fluttering, they hung low and she felt his body move in and out of her. Panting, she pressed herself closely, digging in her nails as she released a deep throated moan. But she refused to scream, even as it was evident within each deep throated moan there was the edge of a scream, she kept holding back and gripped onto him tighter, both inside and out.

Lion

Jude peered at her and made a face, despite knowing she was on the edge of a scream with each moan.  He shifted his hip, to better allow each thrust to explore her body, seeking each sweet spot, moving harder, making each thrust more potent.  "Why hold back?" he whsipered to her, wondering if she was resisting her screams to spite him or herself.  "Don't fight it..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai had started out growling at him but it quickly turned into a deep throated moan.
"N-no," she managed to growl, gripping onto him as she planted. "It won't be that easy."
Or rather, she felt as if she couldn't let him win this. She wanted him to collapse into a pathetic heap after this. It would make drugging him all the easier. Then she could get down to her real business her. But damn him if he wasn't skilled. Thankfully, she had many skills of her own...