Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

The Poison of Pleasure (M)

Started by Lion, August 15, 2013, 03:54:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lion

"Nothing worth doing ever is," he grunted with a soft laugh.  Her expressions told him he was hitting the right spots. And if that wasn't enough, her moans made him want to hear her scream all the more.  He shifted himself above her and leaned up on his knees, pulling her hips up closer to his but only her hips, so they were skin to skin, heat to heat and moved with greater ferocity, faster, hungrier than ever before. 

Like to kill mages?  Join the Order!
The Order of St. Agratha

Help Rebuild Connlaoth from the ashes of war!
The Red Legion

Jump in the water's fine!
Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"Life is a series of dogs." -George Carlin
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

Their bodies were so close she felt all aspects of his sex slapping against her as he dove in even deeper and harder than before. Stealing a look at his face, she growled again before giving away to half gasps and screams but continued to refuse to full out screaming in ecstasy and bliss, though insides the fires were building up as powerful and potently hot as a volcano, and her face was red and her breath becoming raspy. No, he'd have to try... harder.
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

Jude smiled and gripped her hips with large steady hands, twisting her hips roughly this way and that and thrusted harder and faster, not even near his own peak yet, but then, this wasn't about him, was it?  He didn't want to say a word, and let his body do all the talking, moving through her powerful ease, like a hot knife through butter and pulled her hips up as tight as he could to him until they were one.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

"Go into battle determined to die and you will survive.  Go into battle hoping to live and surely you shall not." -Bushido proverb
"We must view with profound respect the infinite capacity of the human mind to resist the introduction of useful knowledge." -Thomas R. Lounsbury
"If a cosmic tree falls in the universal forest and nobody is evolved enough to hear it, does it make a sound?" -Unknown

visualspice

It was more than she could take as she felt the girth of his length fill her up again and again. Perhaps it was because they should have waited for this step, or that she shouldn't be letting herself become so intoxicated in the simple act of making love, but whatever it was Jude Armand had done to her, he was doing something right, in that he knew the right angles, the right timing, the right cues to push her body further and further to the edge.

Damn him for making this an art form. Damn him for getting her to need. And she gripped him tightly, threw her head back as her lips tore away from him as she bucked wildly beneath him so that their bodies slapped together and she road out the incredible feeling that was about to break through.

And then it came, hot sweet ectasy and she wasn't able to keep her voice back as she screamed out, her moans carrying well into the night time air, all the way down to where Mursh was now blushing at her claims.

Oh the things she was screaming, his name.. to the Gods, (and she wasn't even a religious woman), and now she collapsed beneath him, her sex incredibly hot and pulsating around his member as she was feeding off the sensations of the end of her climax.

Then with a sigh, she lay there in a heap, blonde hair a mess about her before she looked up at him. Was that a smirk? Growling, she sat up suddenly, so her face was mere inches from his.
"Is that all you've got?"
And it was  challenge, how long could this charade go on for? How long could he really make her scream. And god damn... women pay for this? She'd have to figure out what she was doing wrong, for jealousy still heated her and riled up her already flushed body as her lips crashed against his as she moaned, her sex gripping his tightly, ready for more.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Lion

He was covered in a slick layer of sweat and hiss heart was pounding when at last she came and he felt himself enveloped in a rush of velvet.  He was yet to be spent, but indeed, she'd worn him more than he expected.  Her smirk...damn it was infuriating and he peered at her eye to eye when she challenged him again.  He would have thought she'd learned her lesson the first time.

But this game she was playing was getting more and more dangerous.  And that just made it all the more fun.  She was here not for sex, that much was clear, but there was more going here than just sex.  It was a powerplay.

He held her sides softly, gripping the moistness of her flesh, as he adjusted his seating beneath her, his hands shifting down and smoothing against her hips and thighs.  "I was just getting warmed up," he chuckled.  His hips were undulating beneath hers, moaning softly.  "You have been badly neglected, I see.  You might need some overtime."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai grit her teeth, feeling his sex work within her, stroking her deep inside and pressing against the most sensitive parts of her on the outside. Her breath hitched as she stared at him in a daze, only to smirk a moment later.
"Are you even available to work that long? Into the morning, I mean," she said, twisting her fingers into his hair as she guided his lips to hers, though as she went to kiss him, she paused and laughed, tilting her head away from his at the last minute and guided him towards her neck. It felt rather exhilarating to be able to tell this man what to do...
Perhaps there was something to gain from this role after all.....

But then again, the looks he had been giving her, the way he challenged her right back...
Did he know something was up? Doubt was always there, lingering heavily in the air between them, always unspoken but ever present.

Even still... perhaps it was that unknown factor that helped make her so sensitive all over, and extra accepting of the affections he was affording her. Well, she'd take him for what he was worth. The sex was good at least, and if he didn't pass out after this, well...
there were plenty of drugs she could use to handle that aspect. Though she knew she should have used them early on, slipped them into his drink....
Something about her original plan had changed- not that she had a full-set plan to begin with...
that was never her style..
But even as they fucked..
she tried to stay focused...

Someone's life was on the line here. If she didn't find out what she needed to...
Renna Cartiste could die.

Ironically, the reminder only sent her in a frenzy as her teeth met to his neck, hands gripping all over his body as she turned around, ordered him to get to it as they began to fuck like dogs.

Lion

Jude lost himself to the rhythm of the task.  She demanded much and he gave and gave until she was more than satisfied.  His body hurt where she pulled at him, bit and pressed him, but still he made no complaint, only worked at her discretion.  He moved behind her as she directed, guiding her body in tune with his, moved here and there, made small adjustments or suggestions that would feel exponentially better.  He even came once or twice of his own volition.

Jude peered down at her and panted hard himself.  "You had enough yet?" he smirked down at her, sweat dripping from his nose and brow and hair.  "You know, you're much more attractive than your portrait would lead on."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

The sex could about well killed her, and so her screams made it sound as such as her voice tore out into the night. She just about collapsed beneath him, soaked in sweat and sex as she panted hard, her heart drumming so fast it nearly suffocated her ears. Her breath was nearly suffocating her too, and she could use a damn drink of water, but at his words, she blinked at him, not sure what he meant.

"So you've seen my portrait before?" But naturally, she had to play it up. She was a lady. Clearly he meant he had seen her picture at her manor... or... was it elsewhere?
"I... I do not recall ever seeing you inside my home," she said, blinking prettily as she attempted to smooth some of her sweat slicked hair from her face.

He better NOT be calling her bluff, cause... Gods be damn, she was too exhausted now to properly fight back. So if that was the case.. who was duping who?

Lion

Jude's eyes glittered in the gloom of early morning as he moved off of her at last.  "I knew I knew your face from somewhere," he replied with an exhausted sigh.  He wiped the sweat from his brow and got up from the bed, walking over naked to a small table beside the window.  He opened the window, ever so slightly enough to let in a breeze of cool air and the curtains fluttered like tendrils of moonlight.

He then fixed a glass of water, putting his back to her, pouring it from the jug and taking a long drink for himself and poured one for his guest.  "No, not your house though," he replied.  "I think I may know the artist.  I appreciate fine art myself and he showed me your portrait - well a sketch of it really - one he'd used to practice your image.  Like I said, he did you little justice."

His eyes grinned as well as his lips, which were red and sore from all the biting, as he handed her the glass.  "He couldn't get your eyes right..."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

This was beginning to go south fast, and when Jude approached, Jinai's mind was frantic and a fury hit her like a storm. Rising off the bed, she punched the water glass clean out of his hand, sending it to the ground as it smashed into a thousand pieces.

"Tell me what the hell you're getting on about or I'll cut your little throat," she said, her eyes wild as she slipped a small blade out from beneath her clothing, which (thankfully) had been discarded close by to where she just had her little tantrum.

Lion

[How did she get the knife from her clothing if they left them downstairs?  XD I'll excuse this error in continunuity.]

Jude quirked a brow at her and watched as the glass flew from his hand and he saw her alarmed all of a sudden with the flash of a blade presented before him.  He frowned at her and then bit into his bottom lip as he peered up at her once more.  "I could ask you the same question, 'Lady,'" he said softly, moving away from her and back toward the armoir where he pulled out a pair of trousers and slipped into them, tying the knot at his waist with irritated hands.

He looked more annoyed than alarmed, but if he really was afraid, he didn't show it.  "To make a point of it," he went on.  "I recognize you from your posters.  They're all over the city...  I could call the guard if I wanted to, but that would do little to answer the little question as to why you're here."  He said that as he produced a shirt from his own wardrobe and threw it at her to cover herself, at least until she could get her regular clothes back.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

OOC: Oh yeah XD whoops
looooooool
3 floors down XD
I'll blame the cupcakes
THAT I RUINED ;_;
and baked when posting that
*sad days*

We can just say she saw a blade of his maybe and took it? Or maybe she had a piece of clothing on still by the time they made it up the steps and it had a piece of weapon? *shrug*

XD you coulda PMed me so I could fix it
ah well>_>

MOVING ALONG XD

---------------

It was then it clicked and she cursed beneath her breath.
"If you knew, why didn't you say something," she said through a growl, dropping the blade only when he seemed unaffected. She stared at hte shirt, then glared back over at him. She wasn't about to answer any of his questions. What sort of game was he playing anyway!?

And ugh, the fact he KNEW her from the drawings....
Shit. She'd have to get the hell out of here a lot sooner than she thought. To think a man like him...
wiat...
who was he to her anyway!? A man like him...
Boy was this one really getting on her bad list... and she'd add his name a million times over, but for now..
She waited, holding her breath as she clenched her hands into fists, glaring his way.

OOC: And now I sleep XD

Befre I make more mistakes >_>
and typos XD

Lion

[I wanted to see you squirm. 8|...  Well, I was just thinking it'd be a random letter opener.  That seems legit enough of to me.  And have a goodnight.]

The letter opener was tossed to the side and Jude released an audible breath of relief as he looked at her with widened eyes.  They relaxed, if only slightly as he stepped around her.  He moved carefully around the glass she'd knocked out of his hand and grabbed the extra glass he had, drinking some more water and then looked up at her.  "Because," he answered.  "I was more curious as to why a wanted woman would show up at my house of all places, in one of the most well-guarded citites in all of Connlaoth, and at the recommendation of a client no less.  I was far more curious than alarmed.  Now tell me, what are you doing here?"  He peered at her and the knife on the floor.

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Ooc: pffffff, you WOULD want to see me squirm u_u

Jinai made a face. He just had to rub it in her face, didn't he? She stared at him for a time, also cursing she broke the drinking glass as she scowled. Damn was her throat parched, and damn, now she was in quite the predicament.

"You know they say curiosity killed the cat," she replied bitterly, voice still scratching from all her screams and pants but moments before.

Lion

Jude frowned at her, and carefully stepped over the glass mess she'd made between them.  "Here," he offered the entire pitcher and stood beside her.  "Indeed it did kill the cat.  Good thing I never liked cats."  He moved around her and took the shirt before setting it on her shoulders, to give some sense of dignity.

"But curiosity may lead to quite remarkable discoveries," he said with a  laugh.  "Just how long did you think you could fool me?  Admittedly, you were very good."

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai visibly flinched when the man came nearer to her, and she reared back but moments after he placed the shirt over her shoulders. Modesty was the last thing on her mind, and dignity had gone out the window the moment she let herself get caught up in the moment. Even still, she managed to catch the shirt with a curse and glared down at the water offered before looking up angrily into his eyes.

"Yeah, well, discover this,"s he said, taking the entire pitcher of water and tossing it onto his face, before she moved away from him in attempts to flee. Stumbling to get the shirt on, she was cursing the steps she was nearly tripping over as she was half nakedly rushing down them. Why did he have to have three levels to his house?

And then the situation got worse...
for in her quickness to leave, Jinai had tripped over her own two feet, and began to fall, and twisted the knee she had busted up barely half a year earlier when she had run into Tenran. A sharp pain went up her side as she slammed into the side wall of one of the landings, not even half way through her attempt to escape. Though even through the pain,s he tried to push herself up to keep going, but gasped at the immense pain as her legs went out and she completely collapsed onto the ground.

OOC: So much fail XD

Lion

The water thrown in his face did wonders to wash the smile from his face.  It shocked him for a meremsecond as she went rushing out of the room and down the stairs.  He rushed after her, leaping down the steps in twos. But he paused behind her when he saw he suddenly trip over herself on the landing. 

"Are you all right?" he said instinctively.  He rushed to her side, even as she tried to get up again whnn her legs gave out.  He knelt down and wrapped his arms around her.  "That's what you get trying to run down stairs.  Quit your panicking!  I told you!  I'm not calling the guards, but I might if you don't quit your fussing," he growled as he lifted her up from the ground.  "Relax!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Gods, was he...
what was he doing!?
Jinai tried to fight it, her hand going to his chest in attempts to push away, and whens he did, she fell against the opposing wall but turned to face him, bracing herself as she cast a glare his way.

"Why aren't you going to call the guards?" she asked, backing away suspiciously. "They're probably on their way already, knowing your types," she hissed. Yet even as she spoke it, she felt like a fool. The only redeeming thing in that moment was he looked pretty off-put by the water she had splashed on him.
Too bad it made him look more attractive.

DAMN HIM! DAMN THIS MISSION! DAMN IT ALL!
Jinai knew at some point her luck would run out, and the hell that would start today. Too bad for her, she was losing face in front of this man, this enemy, and if anything,s he couldn't give him any of the reason as to why she was there. For if he knew...
Renna would be in more danger than before.

Lion

"Stop!" he growled.  Jude wasn't one to easily get angry, but he her fussing was making this far more difficult than it had to be.  Her knee looked badly bruised and despite all the pushing she was pressing against his chest, he grabbed her wrists and shoved them aside before pulled her up into his arms.

"Relax!  At least let me check your leg!"

The Order of St. Agratha

The Red Legion

Desert Valley Nights
Wrong Turn

visualspice

Jinai was taken by surprise the moment he grabbed onto her arms, and instinctively, jerked a knee clean into his crotch- forgetting, only momentarily, how much her legs had hurt her as she cried out in pain and doubled over on the floor.
Realizing how much pain he might be in and joining her, she remained on the floor, face pressed against the wood and felt herself begin to cry.

She had repressed too much so far in her life...
and now too much was at stake for her to be captured now. And she was NOT about to look like a weakling in his presence. No, she had to get out of here, and now? Now her legs felt all but worthless as she tried to get back onto her feet in attempts to, yet again find some means to escape.

This was about life or death, about uncovering secrets, and keeping them, too. And now her position was compromised as she reached for the banister of the stairs.
Only two more floors to go....
She could make it, right?
Legs be damned, she was resourceful enough to use the banister, and swung her leg over and let herself fly down to the second floor, but nearly fell off the side as she gripped it with a gasp. This idea seemed a lot smarter when she first started it, and now was precariously positioned on the banister at the lowest level landing. And she paused a moment to jerk her head up, seeing if Jude was following.

OOC: Yes... this post amused me greatly XD
Jinai and the epic fail escape!