Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

Hot Pink Dissidence [M]

Started by visualspice, April 02, 2014, 08:32:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

She hadn't even realized she'd been standing, and with an awkward nod of her head, she moved to a presented chair and took a seat- and though she tried to stave off her trembling, her lips still did so anyway.

"Two lumps," she said, then released a trembling breath. "In.. in my tea. Two lumps of sugar..." ANd she shivered, finding herself gripping the kerchief tighter before adding, more softer, "Please."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"Yes, my lady."  Trev tilted his head slightly in acquiescence, and then he began to make the tea with a bit of grace that was, perhaps, surprising.

Then again, he was a bachelor, even if he rarely spent much time alone.

The tea was brought over to her and set on the end table beside her.  "Excuse me," he murmured as he reached past her to draw thick furs off the back of the couch.  He draped these over her lap and tucked them in gently around her, creating a soft, warm cushion to protect her from the chilly air.  Her tea was soon brought to her as well, and Trev blew the steam gently off the top before offering it to her.

He himself drew up a chair to sit across from her, and, as they sampled the tea, the firelight drew long shadows against the opposite wall in their images.

"Are you hurt?  That is, do you need a wound tended?"  Because she was obviously hurt...

visualspice

As the fire crackled and popped, and their shadows danced among them, she stared gravely down at her tea in a long, drawn out silence.

"N-No, I... well, yes, I... But I can wait to return home. My... my doctor there could see to my wounds." And she moved uncomfortably beneath the fur blankets while staring down at her tea, but still not drinking any.
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

Ivory

"But you shouldn't wait," he answered.  His eyes moved over her slender figure, searching for evidence of her injuries, before lifting back to her face.  "If infection sets in..."

Well, it could be truly terrible...

"I'm no surgeon, but I know how to dress a wound.  If you've been hurt, we should look at it sooner rather than later."  Trev spoke softly but earnestly, his face conveying a gentle concern for her well-being...and, judging by the bruises he could see and state of her clothes, he had every right to be concerned.

visualspice

At the very mention of it, fear over took her, whitening her face and wrinkling it in a horrid manner. And she was back to tears again, fresh one's sparkling across her eyes.
"N-no. I must insist. I'd rather wait for my own doctor." Lest she have to go into all of these details with him- considering not a single part of her body was spared those kidnappers wrath. They too advantage of everything.

Ivory

Trevian regarded her for a moment in silence, then set his tea aside.  He scooted from his chair onto the arm of her chair, and then he pulled her into a gentle hug.

"No one is going to make you do anything against your will.  And I won't force you to relive whatever terrible things you've experienced in the last weeks."

He pulled back from her slightly -- but only enough to look into her face.  "But it might make you feel a little better if you could bring yourself to put some trust in me.  I want to help you, but I need to know what happened -- at least a bit -- so I can protect you better."

His expression as he gazed down upon her was kind and open, and it was filled with concern and determination.

"Whatever it is -- wherever it is -- you've no reason to be embarrassed or afraid.  But I should take a look.  I should see how bad it is."

visualspice

Despite how much he tried to comfort her, Valia began to soon choke on her own sobs.
"But you don't understand!" she said, pulling herself away. She gave an aggressive shake of her head. "What.. what happened." And she pouted, fresh tears spilling down her cheeks. "It's not so easily to speak of it." And the last part was spoken on barely a breath.

Ivory

Trev's nod was so slight that it was almost imperceptible.  "And, yet, it must be."  He added, gently, "My lady, you've already overcome the worst of it.  You've escaped your captors and found someone who will protect and care for you until you're reunited with your family.  But if you're hurt, your wound could still put an end to your escape before we reach Reajh."

visualspice

It was at thinking of her family, and of her shame that brought a new round of fresh tears to her eyes.
"But it's.. it's all over," she choked through a sob. For not one part of her person was not sullied by those men- including her heart.

Ivory

"Oh, sweet girl," he breathed, cradling her gently against him.  "Not all wounds heal so easily.  They need to be cleaned and sterilized, or you risk an infection."

And infections, as he hoped she knew, could be deadly...

"The best thing to do is to address it now, before it has time to fester.  The longer it goes without treatment, the worse it will be."

visualspice

"But I..." Valia began, trembling back into her woe and tears. "There is not a place you couldn't look,"s he whispered, and down cast her gaze. "They tormented me and violated me all over." And she felt her skin crawl at the thought.

Ivory

Trevian's expression hardened as she clarified what she had suffered.  Death would be too good for those men, should he happen to find them...  "I understand," he murmured softly as his arms tightened around her again.  "You don't have to say any more."

No, he understood now...

"Let me go pour you a hot bath while you drink your tea, my lady.  That's the best remedy I know."

visualspice

Valia gave a rigid nod of her head at the suggestion.
"Yes, a bath.." she could have wept at the idea- and in fact, was. "A bath sounds great." And once she realized she was crying again,s he foolishly wiped at the tears, using his offered kerchief as she sniffled while still being captured within his arms.

Ivory

With one last pat on her shoulder, Trev rose to do just that.  It would take him a little time -- he wasn't familiar with Red's house and where to find everything.  Besides, heating the water would take some time...

As he saw it, giving her some time to herself wasn't a bad thing.  She had, without a doubt, suffered terribly at the hands of the men who had taken her...and some time to herself might be the best thing for her.

With tea, of course!

The bath was soon ready, and Trevian appeared in the doorway of the cozy sitting room to announce it.  "The bath is ready, Lady Coleridge.  I've laid out the soaps and towels for you."

visualspice

Valia had barely sipped at her tea, finding herself staring at the wall and idly brushing her fingers through her long hair. Her lips, she found, continued to tremble, and her leg, unable to stop swinging and moving from where she sat. So it was when he mentioned the bath that she was broken from her spell, not realizing she had been so entrapped within the day-time nightmares of the memories of what had come to pass, that she breathed a sigh of relief to see it was only him.

"Yes.. oh.. thank you..." And she gently moved to rise and disappeared into the bathing room, but found herself only able to stare at the water, her fingers nearly useless in removing herself from her filthy torn dress.

Ivory

Trevian had hesitated by the door -- not to be a creep, actually, but just to ensure he wouldn't be needed further.  He couldn't help but notice that there were no splashes or the sound of waves cresting over the edge onto the floor.  There was, in fact, no sound at all.

He hesitated a moment, then knocked softly upon the doorframe.  "Lady Coleridge, is there anything you need?"

What he wouldn't give for a lady's maid just now...

visualspice

At his words, pride got  her as she choked on her tears, and all he'd be able to hear were her sobs. Oh, if only she could just us her fingers to get herself out of her dress! What a mess she was! What a mess everything was!

Ivory

Trev knocked softly on the door.  "Lady Coleridge?"  He hesitated a moment, then squared his shoulders.  "Lady Coleridge, I'm coming in."

The door opened to reveal her -- just her.  He'd been half-afraid they'd been discovered, somehow, and he eased his hand off his weapon now to approach her.

Rather than point out that she was obviously crying again, to save her a bit of her pride, he smiled -- a soft, sympathetic smile -- and asked, "Having some trouble with the corset?  I can help you get it started, if you like."

visualspice

Sniffling, Valia turned away from him, not even having the strength, nor care, to act bashful. Instead, she used what strength remained in her trembling hands to pull her long golden hair from over her shoulder to give him better access to the strings of her clothes.

Ivory

Trev stepped forward to address the corset problem....and what a problem it was.  This had not been tied by any lady's maid -- he would wager his life on that.  "I do have a little expertise in this field," he joked good-naturedly as his fingers began to deftly pick at the knots.  "Just tell me when you want me to stop, my lady."

The first knot was the toughest to undo.  It took several tries and some concentration to pick it apart.  Just when he had begun to think he would need to use his knife against the stubborn lace, it finally came free.

"Don't tell anyone," he murmured as he turned his attention to a snaggy second knot.  "But I'm rather fond of the color pink myself.  It's your favorite, isn't it?"