Advertise/Affiliate Other Forum Main Page The World Before You Play

A Little Bird Told Me [M]

Started by visualspice, May 09, 2014, 09:00:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

visualspice

It took a lot more talking than Valeska would have liked- and Bear Skull really tried her patience. But she knew better than to completely piss off Khanna Dey, leader of the Mountain Cats. So when Bear Skull moved off to signal someone to arrange a talk with Khanna, Valeska sourly returned to the carriage.

"Give me some brandy. This might be a long wait."
CHECK OUT MY LATEST SITE EVENT!
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

My currently active characters:
Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

Smed looked into the liquor cabinet, and pulled out another bottle. He just held it out to her.

"How long, Valeska?"

visualspice

"Longer than I'd fucking like,"s he admitted. "But that's politics for ya,"s he said, forcing a smile. "Be it here or the Soot Wolves." She sighed and knocked back a few good gulps on the drink. "You'd think these gangs would learn you can get things done faster if the red tape were cut.. or not even there at all."
The Never King- a king erased from history because of his dabblings in dark magic (among other things...) suddenly because a present day problem when an unlikely group of adventurers 'awakens' him from the grave. You can read more about the event on the plotting page here and information page here!

I ran the Connlaothian civil war. For more info, check out it's page here. The war has now turned into a 'Cold War' with it's plotting page found here. It's no longer a huge site wide event but the scars are there.

Grand Duke Calent Allarrick // Aella Coleridge // Blaith Harmond // Kella Harmond  // Hope Allarrick // Krah Mordeth // Mehtwald Allaen // Zannrick Austengarde // Katahnia Harmond // Jinai Rinstgate  // Leif Arrant // Dekka Blade  // Kentamin Dhelsbar  // Dahnny Quills  // Victoria Armani  // Ohna Waitsmith  // Jarrett L'isson  // Trest Arristaire  // Clayton "Jack-in-the-Box" Wilson // Cullen  //  Vels // Shay // Killian  // Fluke  // Mellesta // Danning // Petrin // Gavriella // Dornsley // Miersck // Aelith // Iyla // Angel // Ellarrah // Persea Ah'nikh // Phone // Jace // Ne'friss // Opus Dey // Lord Amalin // Ehvren // Narophne // Edward // Dehzrehn // Chase Vander // Valeska // Jayo //Layana // Rezvek // Red Sun // Harmanaija // Mirajah // Liana // Oska //Hay-gee // Beatrice // Ninn // Dao'bachpa //Pao'orha // Mae'leena // Davishire // Davina// Gemla // Hyathia //Thethysis // Urd // Missendria // Ina-herit // Feni'tat // Phen // Evelyn // Kell // Striker // Ithica // Connor // Vlint // The Gambler // Lord Aegis // Thomas // Quince // Althea // Vaeyna // Ihlsepar Asawa'eht // Krazxick // Djchastese // Katoma // Na'o // Moonlight // Bluesong //Caollette // Artemis // Arrick // Evetta //Jackal // Winston //Lenny // Anphis // Hebara //Ibra // Dre'hn // Veride // Arthund // Kao

DaGlobster

"It's why the Anklehacker gang's been so damn successful. Sure, I play politics with the goblin tribes, but I get shit done. Did I hold you outside to make you wait for me? No, I let you in, had the guards take you straight to my damn tent. Shit Valeska, I slash the throats of teenage girls, and I still have better hospitality than The Soot Wolves or these other clowns."

Smed shook his head.

"It's all gonna change when Arca burns. I've got big plans, Valeska. And if everything works out, You, me, and the mountain cats could be sitting on top of a budding new empire. Built by criminals, for criminals."

visualspice

Valeska's eyes sparkled at such an idea.
"And what would you do?" she asked, lifting the brandy bottle to her lips for another burning drink. "Having that entire city all to yourself? You seemed so cozy back there beneath the dirt."

DaGlobster

"Nah, Valeska. Goblin like me? I've got ambition. Gonna build an empire, Valeska. And maybe, just maybe, I'll have the leader of the mountain cats as my right-hand."

He looked at Valeska knowingly. He could see the ambition in her eyes, too.

visualspice

Ambition yes, but his ideas of 'employing' Khanna Dey... she had a feeling would not sit well with the Mountain Cat's leader.

"We might want to.. figure out how to phrase this to him." she went on thoughtfully, a finger smoothing around the top of the bottle. "Alliances are one thing, but I think Khanna might feel that's... a demotion." And stretching out leisurely upon the bench, and in no ways that was lady like, Valeska took another sip of the brandy and eyed the little green man.

"Like myself.. I don't like to particularly cement myself into any sort of title.. or position.." She let a hand smooth down her leg as she sighed and stared at the now half empty bottle of brandy.
Her milky white eye and scar was now facing him.

"Last time I tried my hand at a title was one time too many for me."
And she took another swig and looked over at Smed.

"So even if we are to... conquer Arca, as you put it... then what? Such ambitions surely do not end there."

DaGlobster

"After Arca? The rest of Serendipity's gettin' put to the torch."

Smed watched her intently, fingers clasped together.

"And if Khanna don't want to play ball, I'll decorate my palace with his entrails. He should be honored. But, let's keep this on the down low from him. Don't mention it just yet."

visualspice

"I think Khanna would be more up for an alliance than just some right hand bird, if you get my drift. But I ain't him so I guess I can't fully speak- but I know these orderly types." She gave a roll of her eyes and layed back further onto the bench, completely taking it over now. "Such a bore.. too many rules."

DaGlobster

"Yes. Too much honor among thieves going around these days," Smed said.

"Next time I hold some kind of public prisoner game at my camp, I'll send a messenger your way. You look like you could use the excitement."

visualspice

Valeska laughed. Boy was she good and drunk. She hadn't planned on it, but this whole meeting soured her mood. "Excitement?" she laughed again and put the brandy bottle between her legs. "Normally I prefer the excitement of a different kind."

DaGlobster

"Really?"

Smed took a hearty swig from the bottle he had sitting next to him, eyes still locked on Valeska.

"Enlighten me."

visualspice

"You know, sex, drugs, the thrill of nearly killing or dying-" she wrinkled her nose gleefully. "Those sorts of things."

DaGlobster

"Yeah, I'm pleased to say we have those hobbies in common."

He licked his lips out of boredom.

"Although, most of the pussy I get nowaday's gotta be restrained. Call me odd, but goblin women just don't do it for me. I guess it can be said that I like 'em big."

visualspice

At that, Valeska couldn't help but laugh.
"If you're not fucking goblins, what do you fuck?"

DaGlobster

"Human women, of course! Prisoners, slaves, whores, all kinds!. Say what you will about humans, but you'll never fuck the same one twice!"

He was quiet after that, focused on downing more brandy.

visualspice

Valeska was so drunk and amused by this.
"And you can really please a woman? I mean... how does that even work?"

DaGlobster

"That one's not on me, actually."

He tapped his head.

"Demon in here? He thrives on sin. So he gave me a big dick. Of course, If I was foolin' with a goblin woman, she'd be cryin' my name to the stars. On human women, it gets the job done pretty well. The women who've fucked me willingly have all stayed satisfied."

visualspice

Valeska sobered a little at the idea and turned to him curiously.
"What- so its the demon who's fucking?"

DaGlobster

Smed shook his head.

"No. It's me fucking. the demon just gave me the tools to fuck better, since it thrives off of sin."